The Ctrl-V Thread

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
User avatar
Invunarble
Site Contributor
Posts: 4201
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 18:45
Location: Canada

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by Invunarble » 18 Sep 2013, 13:53

RobipodSupreme wrote:If robert's 90 year-old neighbour stole a handbag, and in the process suffered a heart attack, would he still be arrested by the police?

Euan is of the opinion that peopl ought to dedicate more time to their family, because a close relationship with your family is without a doubt important.

When he was younger Max had tried in vain to become a lawyer, but then suddenly decided to become a civil engineer.

It would be better if Will had been allowed to buy a pair of leather shoes.
Robert's* neighbor* Evan* people* younger,*

See, look at me be a grammar nazi too! Hooray because correcting trivial grammatical errors is so fahnnnn@!1!@34-52459023-5to0aQWE_OEFR )ApdefrizASW()ERr8zAS)derfasigfeias rotgijzsdieg ft9uawer9 89r ws9wertg9owsr4ei9 at9owe4t9 o0rytg0xprtg 9xder0fgtsea gtzsaegut8aOZ fruaq er9iqw395ta wes4yas9w e094tgw (had to insert spaces because apparently long continuous gibberish breaks everything... :S)
Image
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
Image
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

User avatar
m477h3w1012
Numbers
Posts: 1308
Joined: 12 Oct 2011, 14:17
Location: The North
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by m477h3w1012 » 18 Sep 2013, 16:12

Invunarble wrote:Robert's* neighbor* Evan* people* younger,*

See, look at me be a grammar nazi too! Hooray because correcting trivial grammatical errors is so fahnnnn@!1!@34-52459023-5to0aQWE_OEFR )ApdefrizASW()ERr8zAS)derfasigfeias rotgijzsdieg ft9uawer9 89r ws9wertg9owsr4ei9 at9owe4t9 o0rytg0xprtg 9xder0fgtsea gtzsaegut8aOZ fruaq er9iqw395ta wes4yas9w e094tgw (had to insert spaces because apparently long continuous gibberish breaks everything... :S)
Do you want to know what's more fun?
Pointing out when a grammar nazi is wrong. Neighbour is spelt that way in the land of Britain, Invun. Learn your discrepancies.
Image

User avatar
Wildwill002
Posts: 3162
Joined: 15 Dec 2010, 12:42
Location: Blackpool

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by Wildwill002 » 18 Sep 2013, 17:10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_a ... ifferences

Appropriate that this was on my ctrl v from a few hours ago
Image
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

            ,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

User avatar
Invunarble
Site Contributor
Posts: 4201
Joined: 11 Feb 2012, 18:45
Location: Canada

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by Invunarble » 18 Sep 2013, 20:16

M477h3w1012 wrote:
Invunarble wrote:Robert's* neighbor* Evan* people* younger,*

See, look at me be a grammar nazi too! Hooray because correcting trivial grammatical errors is so fahnnnn@!1!@34-52459023-5to0aQWE_OEFR )ApdefrizASW()ERr8zAS)derfasigfeias rotgijzsdieg ft9uawer9 89r ws9wertg9owsr4ei9 at9owe4t9 o0rytg0xprtg 9xder0fgtsea gtzsaegut8aOZ fruaq er9iqw395ta wes4yas9w e094tgw (had to insert spaces because apparently long continuous gibberish breaks everything... :S)
Do you want to know what's more fun?
Pointing out when a grammar nazi is wrong. Neighbour is spelt that way in the land of Britain, Invun. Learn your discrepancies.
I'm aware of that. But because we're on the topic of grammar nazism - and because Chrome spellchecks based on American spelling for some reason - it was appropriate to bring that up. :P
Image
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
Image
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

User avatar
RobipodSupreme
Retired
Posts: 1445
Joined: 26 May 2011, 10:30
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by RobipodSupreme » 19 Sep 2013, 08:42

Invunarble wrote:
M477h3w1012 wrote:
Invunarble wrote:Robert's* neighbor* Evan* people* younger,*

See, look at me be a grammar nazi too! Hooray because correcting trivial grammatical errors is so fahnnnn@!1!@34-52459023-5to0aQWE_OEFR )ApdefrizASW()ERr8zAS)derfasigfeias rotgijzsdieg ft9uawer9 89r ws9wertg9owsr4ei9 at9owe4t9 o0rytg0xprtg 9xder0fgtsea gtzsaegut8aOZ fruaq er9iqw395ta wes4yas9w e094tgw (had to insert spaces because apparently long continuous gibberish breaks everything... :S)
Do you want to know what's more fun?
Pointing out when a grammar nazi is wrong. Neighbour is spelt that way in the land of Britain, Invun. Learn your discrepancies.
I'm aware of that. But because we're on the topic of grammar nazism - and because Chrome spellchecks based on American spelling for some reason - it was appropriate to bring that up. :P
Euan is a name, also.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

User avatar
DaemonPlus
Widget
Posts: 270
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 20:09
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by DaemonPlus » 17 Mar 2014, 11:05

Welp, who knows about happens when Daemon is alone in #whale...

whalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhalewhale
The comfortable clothes revert into a pair of comfortable clothes, as if by magic.
I'm here to be your chair and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum.Image
Donate to Daemon's development fund! | YouTube! | Twitter! | GitHub! | GMod Server!

User avatar
DaemonPlus
Widget
Posts: 270
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 20:09
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by DaemonPlus » 02 May 2014, 00:30

WOAH! Double post in a 2 month timespan! BANBANBAN! lol people are really not using this thread enough. :P Daemon shall take it over with my weird things... Like this!

/quit Mmm... The blood of virgins...
The comfortable clothes revert into a pair of comfortable clothes, as if by magic.
I'm here to be your chair and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum.Image
Donate to Daemon's development fund! | YouTube! | Twitter! | GitHub! | GMod Server!

User avatar
Sti_Jo_Lew
Posts: 3251
Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 12:46
Location: Nevada

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 15 May 2014, 00:24

This video is a good way to accidentally suffocate from laughter.

Image
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

User avatar
DaemonPlus
Widget
Posts: 270
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 20:09
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by DaemonPlus » 27 Jul 2014, 21:47

The comfortable clothes revert into a pair of comfortable clothes, as if by magic.
I'm here to be your chair and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum.Image
Donate to Daemon's development fund! | YouTube! | Twitter! | GitHub! | GMod Server!

User avatar
Sti_Jo_Lew
Posts: 3251
Joined: 19 Dec 2010, 12:46
Location: Nevada

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 05 Nov 2014, 21:20

http://youtu.be/37ER1zpg_F4

The best smash video I've ever seen.
Image
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

User avatar
DaemonPlus
Widget
Posts: 270
Joined: 15 Jun 2011, 20:09
Contact:

Re: The Ctrl-V Thread

Post by DaemonPlus » 06 Nov 2014, 06:35

I agree as well Sti. The comments talk about 8 of them at once in the new Smash Bros. Yus...

dig your-domain.com | grep -E '(207.97.227.245|204.232.175.78|199.27.73.133)' || echo "OK"

Copying a line for testing my website's DNS stuff. :P (Obviously, that's not the domain, just a placeholder they had for the line. (Unneeded explaining (wtf is this lisp?)))
The comfortable clothes revert into a pair of comfortable clothes, as if by magic.
I'm here to be your chair and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of gum.Image
Donate to Daemon's development fund! | YouTube! | Twitter! | GitHub! | GMod Server!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest