Horizons Server Rollback

Discuss the grand old digital Lego game.
Stygian_Inquirer

Horizons Server Rollback

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 07 May 2015, 23:15

A couple of days ago, I logged in and found that a lot of places around spawn had been griefed and raided. Due to the extent of the damage, the server was rolled back a week. I have put some claims in place where I can to prevent the same damage from happening again where I know owners names. Please do not be alarmed if things have disappeared. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused. If there are any further problems, please read my extended absence post and PM me and I will take care of it when I can.
Stygian_Inquirer

greenisbest

Re: Horizons Server Rollback

Post by greenisbest » 08 May 2015, 16:11

Well that sucks, I still don't understand why someone would want to just go and ruin stuff for everyone :/.
Well anyways, see you around soon!

Furdabip
Poop

Post by Furdabip » 29 May 2015, 00:45

Yeah, a week was a long time. A LOT of the work I had done on the guardian farm is now gone and I've lost all motivation to complete it. -_-

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Post by Tulonsae » 29 May 2015, 08:18

furdabip wrote:Yeah, a week was a long time. A LOT of the work I had done on the guardian farm is now gone and I've lost all motivation to complete it. -_-
Is it something that we could help you out with? To get you back to where you were?
--Tulonsae

Furdabip
Poop

Post by Furdabip » 29 May 2015, 13:11

Mleh. It was mainly a lot of the fiddly work to get the hoppers setup properly. I don't think any of the columns were set back. So, no. I just hate redoing things, but it's a design-related task, and I would be the only person to make it the way I wanted it to be.