TNA New Stuff

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
It'sDaveHD

TNA New Stuff

Post by It'sDaveHD » 18 Jan 2014, 11:39

Hey Escapians!

What do you all wanna do in TNA that you never bothered or motivated yourself to do in soon to be "Retro Escapecraft"? As for me, I want to build a new town- something nicer than what I had in Tolteca....

Leave your ideas below and see you guys in Escapecraft v2!
"I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check..."

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Re: TNA New Stuff

Post by RobipodSupreme » 18 Jan 2014, 11:45

A town out in the ocean made from a series of platforms, mostly wood and logs, with plenty of docks and such. Some will probably be underwater just for nostalgia.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 18 Jan 2014, 12:05

I'll be working on a (hopefully) large medieval themed city on the coast. I've got big plans for this new world, can't wait until it's released!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 18 Jan 2014, 12:07

Water stuff yo

Josh349
Site Contributor

Post by Josh349 » 18 Jan 2014, 12:13

minnerthecat wrote:I'll be working on a (hopefully) large medieval themed city on the coast. I've got big plans for this new world, can't wait until it's released!
Ooh sounds great, is that a solo-build or you looking for people to help you? ;)

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 18 Jan 2014, 12:48

Josh wrote:
minnerthecat wrote:I'll be working on a (hopefully) large medieval themed city on the coast. I've got big plans for this new world, can't wait until it's released!
Ooh sounds great, is that a solo-build or you looking for people to help you? ;)
I'd love to have more people move in, especially if they want to help with civic buildings and specialize in a resource production. I personally will be supplying the city with lumber. The city itself is being co-founded by Derigin and myself but we'd love to have more people join us as long as they're ok with sticking to a theme. The idea, I'm hoping, is that the city will become an actual community made up of people that enjoy working together, and maybe even an economy will develop. Is there any particular projects you'd like to work on in a city setting?

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 18 Jan 2014, 13:57

I'll wander off to the middle of nowhere, and build a large project I'll probably only get 90% done. As per usual. :P
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Josh349
Site Contributor

Post by Josh349 » 18 Jan 2014, 15:01

minnerthecat wrote:
Josh wrote:
I'd love to have more people move in, especially if they want to help with civic buildings and specialize in a resource production. I personally will be supplying the city with lumber. The city itself is being co-founded by Derigin and myself but we'd love to have more people join us as long as they're ok with sticking to a theme. The idea, I'm hoping, is that the city will become an actual community made up of people that enjoy working together, and maybe even an economy will develop. Is there any particular projects you'd like to work on in a city setting?
I'd love to help out, I was planning to build in medieval style on the new world anyway. I'd be happy doing whatever tbh :)
What sort of buildings and things do you have in mind/need?

random980

Post by random980 » 19 Jan 2014, 00:56

gathering a large amount of TNT, blowing a crater into the ground and terra-forming the remaining into a city, sort of a large scale 'Luke-Skywalkers-house-on-tatooine' (and im planning on making it in the new Red Dessert biome and making it Aussie themed)

Also a new twisting tower that will tessellate better under my new blue-prints :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 19 Jan 2014, 07:52

I'm going to make myself a gert lush gothic castle/mansion/tower thing. I've got a vague idea of what I want to do, but it really depends on where I build it. It'll probably be in the arse end of nowhere, I can't really see anyone wanting me to build something that size in the middle of their town.
WWTDD

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 19 Jan 2014, 16:05

Josh wrote: I'd love to help out, I was planning to build in medieval style on the new world anyway. I'd be happy doing whatever tbh :)
What sort of buildings and things do you have in mind/need?
I'll have a better idea of what kind of projects we'll be working on once the world is released and the settlement starts going. For sure I'm planning on a number of NPC shops, hopefully some automated factories, farms, temp houses and warehouses. There's also of course going to be roads/rails which will be planned out as the city expands.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 19 Jan 2014, 17:05

I'm gonna make an igloo.
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

derigin
Retired

Post by derigin » 19 Jan 2014, 17:36

My plan - as minner already put it up - is to work on a town with him. I'd also like to build a house again. I'd like to rebuild Beorn's Hall again, and build some public farms and whatnot. Hmm, and I'd like to do some mining again and some adventuring. I always wanted to create a trading post, and so perhaps might do that as part of the town. We don't have a name for the town yet.

In all honesty, I'd just like to start building a community and seeing who wants to be a part of it.

Furdabip
Poop

Post by Furdabip » 19 Jan 2014, 18:53

RobipodSupreme wrote:A town out in the ocean made from a series of platforms, mostly wood and logs, with plenty of docks and such. Some will probably be underwater just for nostalgia.
Orion. This is what you are describing. In the "west" Fyra expansion (actually south), at the end of the rail should be another rail to go there. It's the city I started, never really had residents, then quit playing Minecraft for a year.
2014-01-19_18.47.04.png
2014-01-19_18.47.19.png
2014-01-19_18.49.08.png
2014-01-19_18.49.51.png

As for my plans, they were answered in the other thread for this; Mine for awhile, start farms for everything, then build a useless skyscraper city that will just be for show.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 19 Jan 2014, 19:46

I remember teleporting to someone there and having no clue where the hell it came from cause I'd never heard of it before >.>
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 19 Jan 2014, 21:43

Doom fortress with TNT cannons, redstone arrow guns and lava everywhere.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 20 Jan 2014, 14:34

I'm gonna make a strip club with TNT cannons, redstone arrow guns, lava, and strippers everywhere.

It'll be swagtastic.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 20 Jan 2014, 18:52

derigin wrote: In all honesty, I'd just like to start building a community and seeing who wants to be a part of it.

This. This is top priority for me too.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 20 Jan 2014, 20:07

Invunarble wrote:I'm gonna make a strip club with TNT cannons, redstone arrow guns, lava, and strippers everywhere.

It'll be swagtastic.

Well now you're just stealing from Vall.

random980

Post by random980 » 21 Jan 2014, 03:42

SMWasder wrote:I'm going to make myself a gert lush gothic castle/mansion/tower thing. I've got a vague idea of what I want to do, but it really depends on where I build it. It'll probably be in the arse end of nowhere, I can't really see anyone wanting me to build something that size in the middle of their town.
You can build it in my town! :D
Want to make another gothic church, better than the one i made in creative if you remember it. We can have your mansion next to the church (maybe a graveyard in the middle?), will look gothtastic!
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 21 Jan 2014, 15:40

MrWhales wrote:
Invunarble wrote:I'm gonna make a strip club with TNT cannons, redstone arrow guns, lava, and strippers everywhere.

It'll be swagtastic.

Well now you're just stealing from Vall.
ur a steal!

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 21 Jan 2014, 20:31

random980 wrote:
SMWasder wrote:I'm going to make myself a gert lush gothic castle/mansion/tower thing. I've got a vague idea of what I want to do, but it really depends on where I build it. It'll probably be in the arse end of nowhere, I can't really see anyone wanting me to build something that size in the middle of their town.
Want to make another gothic church, better than the one i made in creative if you remember it. We can have your mansion next to the church (maybe a graveyard in the middle?), will look gothtastic!

Maybe, so long as your town is in a cool enough place. And has cake.

Speaking of which, I know people have their own plans for towns and things, but in reality there's only so many of us knocking around these days. Given the numbers it doesn't really make sense (to me at least) to have a bunch of towns of three people each, or for everyone to have half a dozen houses in ghost towns because they never use them.

I'll probably have houses all over the place anyway, so feel free to ignore me.
WWTDD

random980

Post by random980 » 23 Jan 2014, 17:50

SMWasder wrote:
random980 wrote:

Maybe, so long as your town is in a cool enough place. And has cake.

Speaking of which, I know people have their own plans for towns and things, but in reality there's only so many of us knocking around these days. Given the numbers it doesn't really make sense (to me at least) to have a bunch of towns of three people each, or for everyone to have half a dozen houses in ghost towns because they never use them.

I'll probably have houses all over the place anyway, so feel free to ignore me.
Well i plan on making an Aussie themed outpost in a red dessert/mesa biome that will include;

Roller-coasters, Loller-coasters, Coaller-coasters, farms, harms and all types of Barns (including Jimmy!). Powers (even Austin!), Flowers, Showers, Towers that twist, Towers that mist, Towers that fist and Towers that gist. Gothic Churches, Hothic Churches and even Mothic Churches! Will also make Cakes, Lakes, Rakes and maybe another Coaster that lacks Brakes. There'll also be Houses, Mouses, Blouses, Douses, Mines, Fines, Pines, Shines, Shrines, Lines and Limes (and other citrus! like Oranges, ... and... uh... shit.). Don't forget Fun Times and No Crimes! However All Rhymes will be banned.
All guaranteed in Random's Nullabor! It promises not to be a snore! Might also make a giant Moose making a Truce with a Goose over a shrine to Dr Zues. So what are you waiting for? Move your Caboose!

The new USSR lands will probably be not to far off as well.
Eekum Bokum

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 23 Jan 2014, 19:17

What the hell did I just read?

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 23 Jan 2014, 19:44

random980 wrote: Roller-coasters, Loller-coasters, Coaller-coasters, farms, harms and all types of Barns (including Jimmy!). Powers (even Austin!), Flowers, Showers, Towers that twist, Towers that mist, Towers that fist and Towers that gist. Gothic Churches, Hothic Churches and even Mothic Churches! Will also make Cakes, Lakes, Rakes and maybe another Coaster that lacks Brakes. There'll also be Houses, Mouses, Blouses, Douses, Mines, Fines, Pines, Shines, Shrines, Lines and Limes (and other citrus! like Oranges, ... and... uh... shit.). Don't forget Fun Times and No Crimes! However All Rhymes will be banned.
All guaranteed in Random's Nullabor! It promises not to be a snore! Might also make a giant Moose making a Truce with a Goose over a shrine to Dr Zues. So what are you waiting for? Move your Caboose!

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 23 Jan 2014, 20:08

minnerthecat wrote:
random980 wrote: Roller-coasters, Loller-coasters, Coaller-coasters, farms, harms and all types of Barns (including Jimmy!). Powers (even Austin!), Flowers, Showers, Towers that twist, Towers that mist, Towers that fist and Towers that gist. Gothic Churches, Hothic Churches and even Mothic Churches! Will also make Cakes, Lakes, Rakes and maybe another Coaster that lacks Brakes. There'll also be Houses, Mouses, Blouses, Douses, Mines, Fines, Pines, Shines, Shrines, Lines and Limes (and other citrus! like Oranges, ... and... uh... shit.). Don't forget Fun Times and No Crimes! However All Rhymes will be banned.

(check out that image url, yo.)

motormaniac
Retired

Post by motormaniac » 23 Jan 2014, 21:57

Im gonna be in Minner and Deri's town with them :)

random980

Post by random980 » 24 Jan 2014, 08:43

Just living up to my name.
Eekum Bokum

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 24 Jan 2014, 11:47

motormaniac wrote:Im gonna be in Minner and Deri's town with them :)
If you ever need a bridge, you know who to contact. :P

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 24 Jan 2014, 11:57

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:
motormaniac wrote:Im gonna be in Minner and Deri's town with them :)
If you ever need a bridge, you know who to contact. :P
If you ever need a strip club, you know who to contact. :P