Lets Play Channels

Want to talk about games or products other than Minecraft?
Wildwill002

Lets Play Channels

Post by Wildwill002 » 20 Jun 2012, 03:25

Anyone got any good ones? I watch LP's for about an hour before I sleep but because of this im quickly running out of new ones...

Currently I watch Scottishduck17's lets plays (Lotsa R&C) and occasionally Pewdiepie's happy wheels lets plays
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Furdabip
Poop

Re: Lets Play Channels

Post by Furdabip » 20 Jun 2012, 08:53

Toby Turner. He's very entertaining to watch. He's currently playing Minecraft, Skyrim, Skyward Sword and Happy Wheels. If you wanna watch his old stuff, I recommend Limbo, Amnesia and Portal 2.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 20 Jun 2012, 17:27

I watched Toby (lol b4 it was kewl) back when he was just starting out, specifically from when he started posting videos to when he stopped with "Toby Tells Tales," which was the point at which he became a huge hit on YouTube and became more family-friendly. He's still funny, just not as funny as he used to be in my opinion.

Hytro
Retired

Post by Hytro » 20 Jun 2012, 17:51

Veriax is one of my favorite, he have a ton of playlists, some are Baldur's Gate 2, Interactive Morrowind, Oblivion, Thief: Deadly Shadows, KotOR and a few more, and he also just started a Fallout 3 Ironman challange and is going good, and a Mount & Blade play he just started.

Gopher is anther one I do quite enjoy, he only does have a Skyrim Lets Play, but each video is usally up to an hour each and all in high quality. Some might know him from FalloutNexus or SkyrimNexus as a Mod maker on there. So if anyone also want to get to know some basic about installing mods and stuff, he have a tons of vids about that to.

If you wonder why I like these two, they have soothing voices, I find a lot of Lets Players annoying and can't stand listening or watching them for more then 30 sec.
Iya AyemMeht YahklemOhtYoodtRoht DothAyemEkemDothRothIyaCess LyrOthRothDoth
Iya WebIyaLyrLyr CessOhtNethSethYoodtMehtEkem YahkemOthYoodtRoth SethOhtYoodtLyr

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 20 Jun 2012, 18:12

OMFGcata is my personal favorite, or at least the only one I've draw fan art for.

I used to watch Scottishduck17 too. His taste in games is very similar to mine, but I found his commentary kinda repetitive after a while. I've watched some of Toby Turner's let's plays, but he goes off topic so often it feels like I'm watching a vlog with gameplay in the background.

I'll occasionally watch Chuggaaconroy or ProtonJonSA but they're both part of TheRunawayGuys so they don't update individually as much. DeceasedCrab on the other hand is (or used to be) prolific to a fault and is a good place to see more obscure games. I watched a lot of NevardEQ for a while, but I eventually realized I was more in love with Chrono Trigger than his actual commentary. And David64yt would probably be a favorite of mine if he ever stuck with one game from start to finish.
The staff here are all trolls

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 21 Jun 2012, 15:59

For let's players i have a couple i watch regularly, my favourite is JefMajor who does some pretty funny videos, after that there is also GrimithR who is like Jef, but smarter and more regular in his updates & AlChestBreach who doesn't do let's play but mod reviews.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

davejavu
Rodney

Post by davejavu » 21 Jun 2012, 16:38

Bananapielord is hilarious, I've watched him for a good year or so now, nearly every video makes me laugh. He plays a wide variety of games,ainly focussing on minecraft though, with parkour being his most hilarious series.
HybridPanda is amusing also, I like his DayZ videos especially, as they are rather funny. His sims series also should be checked out, it's pretty awesome.

Note; if you like BPL, check out Tylerosaurus, they know each other IRL and do some pretty funny stuff.