NationStates

Want to talk about games or products other than Minecraft?
Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: NationStates

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 20 Sep 2012, 18:03

Just got this issue...

Code: Select all

A loose coalition of sartorially-challenged individuals known as "Let It All Hang Out" has called on the government to relax public nudity laws.
The Debate

1. "For too long, our bodies have been trapped in these prisons of cotton and polyester!" yelled protester Johann Patel, while apparently developing a nasty case of sunburn. "We must repeal the puritanical laws that make public nudity a crime. My body--my choice to dangle!"

2. "I agree," mused sociology professor Louis Steele. "But I don't think the protestors are going far enough. Public nudity shouldn't be an option: it should be compulsory. Nudity is highly liberating. And it would put that disgusting "Hooters" out of business once and for all."

3. "Whoa, whoa," says noted accountant Bianca Dovey. "Are these people serious? The last thing I want to see when I'm out for a coffee is some lumbering, over-weight nudist coming down the sidewalk toward me. If people want to get naked, they can do it in the privacy of their own homes. Think of the children!"
Picked option 2. Compulsory public nudity ftw.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 03 Dec 2012, 08:31

Disappearance accounts for 50% of all deaths in BEPU.

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 10 Sep 2013, 23:41

Disappearance accounts for 67% of all deaths in BEPU.

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 11 Sep 2013, 01:31

damn high.jpg
That is all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 12 Sep 2013, 11:17

I forgot about this :D

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 12 Sep 2013, 13:41

Me too, I suppose they removed my nations due to inactivity. Have they added any new issues? I got bored with getting the same ones all the time. I might start up a new one and be a massive douche to my people.
WWTDD

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 12 Sep 2013, 18:47

I'm positive both of my countries are removed by now which is a shame cause I rather liked them, just got swamped with school.
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 14 Sep 2013, 09:17

You should be able to bring back your old inactive nations. I think all you have to do is try and log in to them.

Edit: From the FAQ:
Deleted nations can be restored: just try to log it in, and you'll be presented with an option to bring it back.
Also post #1234 wooo

SMWasder
Retired

Post by SMWasder » 14 Sep 2013, 09:29

Oh, really? Awesome. Wasderpia is back in business, baby! I'll sort out which nations I'll keep, I don't really want to make Escapia 50% my nations. Wasderpia is in Anarchy though, I'd like to have a fairly sensible nation as well. I'll see how I left Land of the Derps.

EDIT: Well... uh. Wasderpia is in a state of anarchy, I think I was trying to make it completely without rules. Land of the Derps is a highly oppresive Corrupt Dictatorship. Wasderos is the only nation that's so far being run sensibly, but it's brand new and tiny. Wat do?

EDIT 2: I've decided what to do. Restore Wasderpia to a sensibly run nation, which could take a while, and carry on transforming LotD into a highly corrupt, Cthulhu-worshiping dictatorship. Wasderos will die.
WWTDD