Anyone get Black Ops?

Want to talk about games or products other than Minecraft?
Korten

Anyone get Black Ops?

Post by Korten » 09 Nov 2010, 21:27

I got it, while I haven't been able to play SP, the MP is AMAZING! So much better then Modern Warfare 2.

I plan on writing a review for it and posting it on the Escapist.

So Anyone else play it?

(anyone on ps3 want to play zombies possibly sometime?)

Deofuta

Re: Anyone get Black Ops?

Post by Deofuta » 10 Nov 2010, 13:00

Played it almost all night last night. Quite tired now at my workplace. Great, great improvements. Love sniping :)
Although in my opinion the reflex sight seems pretty redundant with the red dot sight also being an option.
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

lionheart_1
Site Contributor

Post by lionheart_1 » 10 Nov 2010, 17:27

I've been dabbling in the SP whenever the server is down, or I'm lagging too much, I'd have to say that the overall narrative has been rather impressive so far.

Normally I wouldn't expect much in terms of story or even how it's told in an FPS, but the particular style used in Black Ops is keeping me interested, and unlike other shooters (I'm looking at you MW2 & MoH), I actually know what's going on storywise.
'Orbis non sufficit'

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 11 Nov 2010, 05:45

Just finished the single payer, and damn. It was great. Loving the multiplayer as well, especially Nuke Town (Easily one of my most favorite COD maps out there.)
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

ThePirateMan

Post by ThePirateMan » 11 Nov 2010, 12:58

Deofuta wrote:Just finished the single payer, and damn. It was great. Loving the multiplayer as well, especially Nuke Town (Easily one of my most favorite COD maps out there.)
How long was it?

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 11 Nov 2010, 20:41

Hmmm let me think... On recruit it took about 8 hours total me thinks. That was me running through break neck to figured out the story ASAP. On veteran I imagine it could take longer.

Korten

Post by Korten » 23 Nov 2010, 11:23

Deofuta wrote:Hmmm let me think... On recruit it took about 8 hours total me thinks. That was me running through break neck to figured out the story ASAP. On veteran I imagine it could take longer.
yes it DOES. OMG, Veteran pissed me off and I didn't even get the trophy for beating it on it! >:(

JosephLee

Post by JosephLee » 05 Dec 2010, 14:26

If you want to play zombies I'll play with you. I'm not very good yet though becuase I just started. My username is: joe198098

EDIT: Also, I don't find the reflex sight redundant at all. It seems to be a cross of a red dot and an ACOG to me. Makes thing in the sight clearer. Who know, I might just be imagining things...
My house= Outside east gate past Crossroads Mall. While not as impressive as some of the others, it's made out of OBSIDIAN.

Fuzz422365117

Post by Fuzz422365117 » 14 Jan 2011, 14:05

I don't have it, but I go over to my friend's house and we play it ALL the time. (I suck at zombies, but I ROCK at MP) :D