Killzone 3 (beta)

Want to talk about games or products other than Minecraft?
Mixizm

Killzone 3 (beta)

Post by Mixizm » 10 Feb 2011, 06:42

Well i got the beta for Killzone 3 a couple of days ago. I though it was actually pretty good especialy the melee kills where you nonchalantly snap the enemies neck or stab them in the eyes to death with your thumbs.

I was wondering if anyone else has the beta and has tried the game out yet. If so whats your opinion on the beta so far?

Blackadder51
Retired

Re: Killzone 3 (beta)

Post by Blackadder51 » 10 Feb 2011, 07:15

Its been rather fun :)

I love the fact there is a bot mode, haven't seen that in a game since Killzone 1

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

michaeld20

Re: Killzone 3 (beta)

Post by michaeld20 » 10 Feb 2011, 09:03

Mixizm wrote:Well i got the beta for Killzone 3 a couple of days ago. I though it was actually pretty good especialy the melee kills where you nonchalantly snap the enemies neck or stab them in the eyes to death with your thumbs.

I was wondering if anyone else has the beta and has tried the game out yet. If so whats your opinion on the beta so far?
its good i thinks its gunna fight over COD B.O in ratings
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself