November Build Battle Results

Stygian_Inquirer

November Build Battle Results

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 04 Dec 2015, 22:42

Hi Everyone!
We had a great build battle this past month and we had a lot of great builds and a lot of participation. The judges, Tulonsae, myself, and special guest judge Wokka, were very impressed by the results and it made judging difficult. It is my pleasure to announce the winners. There were five categories in which we judged all of the entries. The winner and two runners-up for each category will be awarded prizes. They will be contacted by me, either in-game or on the forums, especially if they won a top prize. If you won a top prize and you do not have a forum account that I can contact, please make one and PM me.

The first trophy we will be giving out is the Thematic Trophy for build that most expresses the theme, in this case, Autumn (Fall).
1st Prize goes to ShadowCreator for his UFO harvesting the fall crops
2nd Prize goes to personal_builder for his spooky autumn tree
3rd Prize goes to arizons for Snoopy sleeping on the Great Pumpkin (personally I felt a lot of nostalgia when I saw this build)

The second trophy is the Spooky Trophy for build that most related to Halloween.
1st Prize goes to Blackknight for his headless self portrait
2nd Prize goes to The_MoonTube for his creepy forest temple
3rd Prize goes to ShadowCreator

The third trophy is the Veteran Builder Trophy for the best build of the veteran players. To qualify as a veteran player, a player had to have played on another Escapecraft world before Horizons.
1st Prize goes to ShadowCreator
2nd Prize goes to personal_builder
3rd Prize goes to Blackknight

The fourth trophy is the Aspiring Architect Trophy for the best build of the new players. To qualify as a new player, a player must not have played on another Escapecraft world before Horizons.
1st Prize goes to The_MoonTube
2nd Prize goes to Aerobotic for his impressive leaf cradle
3rd Prize goes to dallasprice342 for his spooky tree

The final trophy is for Best in Show, the best build overall.
1st Prize goes to ShadowCreator
2nd Prize was a tie and The_MoonTube and Aerobotic will each be getting a 2nd place prize
3rd Prize goes to personal_builder

Thanks again to all of you who participated and please feel free to participate again and I hope you had fun. This was a great turnout and I hope the December Build Battle is just as fun and successful. The build battle area will be opened up soon so that all players can see the great builds (without having to worry about clearing your inventory first). Congratulations and keep building!

arizons

Re: November Build Battle Results

Post by arizons » 05 Dec 2015, 20:20

This was lots of fun. Can't wait for the next one :-D
Between my fat fingers and auto-correct—I just can’t win! 

Aerobotic

Re: November Build Battle Results

Post by Aerobotic » 06 Dec 2015, 07:44

Indeed!
Learn from your mistakes!

personal_builder

November Build Battle Pictures

Post by personal_builder » 07 Dec 2015, 14:02

It was a good build battle except that there were some unfinished builds. I would have loved to see more builds there that everyone made and finished. However, even if people can visit the builds themselves, I think it is a better idea to also add some pictures of this Build Battle as well, as the builds will not be here forever.

Sadly as I was in survival mode, I could not take the best shots for every build. Also some builds have more pictures then others because I could not show everything in 1 shot. Sorry for the people who have bad angles or don’t have a perfect picture.

So let's start:

1. The_MoonTube
Spoiler! :

2. Drew_A_Blank
Spoiler! :

3. Aerobotic
Spoiler! :

4. Arizons
Spoiler! :

5. SuperSniperGirl1
Spoiler! :

6. trey_man04
Spoiler! :
7. dallasprice342
Spoiler! :

8. ShadowCreator
Spoiler! :

9. Cupcakekitty04
Spoiler! :
10. Cryontrev
Spoiler! :

11. personal_builder
Spoiler! :

12. BlackKnight
Spoiler! :

13. PiggyWiggy1707
Spoiler! :

14. endersender365
Spoiler! :
15. Torchic24
Spoiler! :

16. Furdabip
Spoiler! :

I should have turned my resource pack off when I made these pictures. If anyone thinks I should redo them with the vanilla Minecraft resource pack then I will replace these once.
Brought to you by:
Mystic Vale Halloween and Mystic Vale Christmas

Image Image