two guys and me.

Need help or advice on things not related to Minecraft? Ask away here!
TessieWessie

two guys and me.

Post by TessieWessie » 28 Mar 2013, 19:41

okay that title was probably misleading, sorry. if y'all are reading this it makes me happy ^w^

<teenage girl rant>

background shit~
(i'm in year eleven, by the way.)

Jacob: Liked him in year 9, he liked me in year nine, i was going out with someone at the time, felt crap. We both like Harry Potter, science-y things and readings. He's nice, funny and pretty cute.
Sam: Liked him in year 10, he's cute, nice and funny. We do martial arts together.

Now, there's the problem. I liked Sam literally two weeks ago, and now I'm not sure. I also really like Jacob, but I found out that Sam likes me, and we kinda started flirting. I thought I liked him, and now I can't make up my mind. I feel like I might miss my change with Jacob again. And being a teenage girl, I have the inability to contact one of them, as I don't have their number and I'm too bloody awkward to ask for it. Sam has pretty much asked me out, and I've told him to wait cause I need to think this through. He knows roughly about Jacob because he asked who I liked and I told him about Him and Jacob without naming names. We pretty much beat around the bush and flirted for ages.

This is kinda getting silly cause I do like Sam, but I really like Jacob, and I don't want to lie to anyone, myself or Sam. I feel like I need to tell Sam something soon, and I don't know what to do cause half of me wants to say yes, but the other half is saying but Jacob.

tl;dr - I like Sam, he's asked me out, I've told him I need to think about it. I want to say yes, but I really like Jacob and I can't say yes without resolving those feelings.

</teenage girl rant>

Please Help!
I AM A PANDA. YOU SHALL OBEY MY EVERY RULE BECAUSE I AM A PANDA, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT.

Ninjawoman
Site Contributor

Re: two guys and me.

Post by Ninjawoman » 28 Mar 2013, 20:20

Hello (: Well, I just turned 20, so I know all too well teenage girl problems :P

My advice, should you choose to take it into consideration or not is up to you, but:
Whichever boy you liked first (Jacob), you don't actually like anymore, you just think you do. This is because you wouldn't have gone on to like the other guy if you did! (Sam) So whoever the second guy is (Sam), that is the one you truly like.

Hope this helps in some way (: But honestly, from experience: If in doubt, do nothing; be honest with yourself and do not play them, they have feelings too! (you seem lovely, I am sure you wouldn't)
Women who behave rarely make history.

Four for you Glen Coco...YOU GO GLEN COCO!!

TessieWessie

Post by TessieWessie » 28 Mar 2013, 20:33

Ninjawoman wrote:Hello (: Well, I just turned 20, so I know all too well teenage girl problems :P ...
I can see what you are saying, it's just I liked them both at other times, and I like them both again. I think I like Jacob more now, I feel guilty when I think about Sam. I liked him so much only a few weeks ago, and now I feel like a bad person, cause I don't think I do anymore.
AND UGH EMOTIONS AND HORMONES AND ARGH.
I AM A PANDA. YOU SHALL OBEY MY EVERY RULE BECAUSE I AM A PANDA, EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT.

Ninjawoman
Site Contributor

Post by Ninjawoman » 28 Mar 2013, 20:42

Like I said, just my two cents xD

And my dear, you think dealing with your emotions and hormones is hard now, it gets worse :P You learn a lot as you get older, but seriously, get used to it, they unfortunately continue on and there will be bigger fish to fry than choosing between two guys.

Good luck!
Women who behave rarely make history.

Four for you Glen Coco...YOU GO GLEN COCO!!

TessieWessie

Post by TessieWessie » 06 Jun 2013, 19:26

If anyone wanted an update on this I shall grant them it.
10 April: Sam asked me out. I said yes.
Yesterday he broke up with me he wasn't ready, and I was his first girlfriend. He thought we were better as friends. I cried myself to sleep last night, I actually ended up liking him more than I'd thought. I never knew it could hurt so much, I thought something was different with him, I saw myself with him in two, three years time. But now it's not even another day.
And to be perfectly honest, I never thought I liked him more, I thought Jacob was the guy, but feeling like he was ripped from me and I stuffed it all up again hurts so much.
But as my closest friend said, everything happens for a reason, lets hope this very important thing happens soon. I don't like feeling so lost.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 07 Jun 2013, 00:42

TessieWessie

Post by TessieWessie » 07 Jun 2013, 01:34

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH HENTAI I HAD TO SORT THROUGH TO FIND THIS IMAGE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 07 Jun 2013, 04:29

*offers chocolate bourbon and then runs from the feels*
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

TessieWessie

Post by TessieWessie » 08 Jun 2013, 05:37

I love you all.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 11 Jun 2013, 12:48

I love me more. Oh and you too :P

random980

Post by random980 » 16 Jun 2013, 09:24

There is always that feeling of pain when something you want is taken from you, be it a person or a sentimental object or even dropping that pie you just bought when some shmuck knocked you. (of course these are all on a different level) That feeling of wanting something you can no longer have always plays a huge role in how you think you actually feel. It's all about your own mentality, if you can conquer the change, understand the way you think and take on a new perspective the easier it will be to recover :)
(also i disagree with Ninja's theory about not liking the previous dude any more because you now like the new dude. If you met the new dude first and the previous dude after, you'd still end up liking both of them wouldn't you?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.