TyTheGuy22's Ban Appeal

If you feel you were banned or suspended wrongly, appeal your case here.
TyTheGuy22

TyTheGuy22's Ban Appeal

Post by TyTheGuy22 » 24 Jul 2015, 15:59

I am so sorry for the problems I caused on the server. I destroyed a house and took what could. I honestly thought that if the land wasn't claimed you can do whatever you want, but Phobiac01 informed me that the claim system permissions have not been working properly and the owners of the house may have not been able to get a mod to claim their land. I just joined EscapeCraft not even 2 weeks ago when Phobiac01 introduced me to this server and I really want to keep playing on this server, I will even help the owner of the house I destroyed rebuild it. I again sincerely apologize to the owner of this house and the mods for not obeying the rules and I promise that it will not happen again. Thank You.

MKindy
Everybody Have a Logical Time

Re: TyTheGuy22's Ban Appeal

Post by MKindy » 24 Jul 2015, 18:44

Hey Ty; sit tight. Stygian was the one who investigated that, and he'll be checking on on your appeal ASAP.

Stygian_Inquirer

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 24 Jul 2015, 20:45

Hi TyTheGuy22,
The publicly posted rules say that any blocks that you do not place and are not part of the wilderness are not yours. You didn't really destroy the house, you made it unlivable. If you wanted to destroy it and take the stuff you wouldn't have needed to pour water everywhere, set it on fire and slaughtered all the animals and steal the horse and leave it in the wilderness. You clearly wanted to cause someone some frustration.
However, you seem to be repentant and we do like to make sure that people get a fair chance to enjoy and contribute to our community. Your ban will be temporary; as of Sunday morning you will be able to log in. Please do read the rules posted on the forums and try to follow them much more closely in the future.

TyTheGuy22

Post by TyTheGuy22 » 25 Jul 2015, 20:08

Thank you so much Stygian I promise that nothing like this will happen again.