AidanCR97's Ban Appeal

If you feel you were banned or suspended wrongly, appeal your case here.
AidanCR97

AidanCR97's Ban Appeal

Post by AidanCR97 » 19 Jul 2015, 19:40

I am truly sorry for any problems I may have been the cause of. Before I visited the server to start building my new home, my friend jumped on and griefed a few of the surrounding structures while I went to get us something to eat, unaware that he was in the process of doing this. I was already logged on at the time, and so when I returned to the screen looking exactly as I had left it, I thought nothing of it.
It was only when I attempted to enter the server today to find that I was banned, that he confessed that it was his idea of a 'joke' that got me into the situation I am in now.

Once again, I am truly sorry that my account carried out unlawful actions. I can assure you that it wasn't me who undertook these acts, nor would I ever undertake them myself in the future if my ban were to be lifted. I was really starting to get into the swing of things, and I was highly looking forward to seeing how I could grow my settlement on the server.

It is on this basis that I ask so kindly of you to re-consider the parameters of my ban.

Thank you, and have a good day.

AidanCR97 :)

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Re: AidanCR97's Ban Appeal

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 19 Jul 2015, 19:52

Hi there, thanks for your appeal.

I'm not the moderator who banned you, that was Derigin. It will be up to him to make a decision on your appeal. This may take a while depending on his availability. In the meantime, I've sent him a message letting him know about your appeal.

Until you get a response, please sit tight. It shouldn't be too long.

AidanCR97

Post by AidanCR97 » 19 Jul 2015, 19:54

Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

derigin
Retired

Post by derigin » 20 Jul 2015, 17:17

I'm looking into this. Give me a little while to think about it and I'll back to you in a couple days.

Remember that you are ultimately responsible for your account and the actions of those who use it.

AidanCR97

Post by AidanCR97 » 21 Jul 2015, 01:29

Sweet, thank you! :)

derigin
Retired

Post by derigin » 30 Jul 2015, 20:34

I've decided to unban you. Please let this be a lesson not to grief others stuff and, especially, use threats towards them. If you do this again, you will be banned permanently. Consider this your second chance.