Mall Fight III: Back for Mall (Ah, see what I did there?)

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Skunk_Giant
Retired

Mall Fight III: Back for Mall (Ah, see what I did there?)

Post by Skunk_Giant » 10 Oct 2012, 03:46

It's back!
It's the exact same size as ever!
Yes, it will devour your soul, it's...
MALL FIGHT. But you already knew that from the topic.
For those of you who weren't around for the original two topics and haven't played this on another forum, here are the rules (totally original and not stolen):

Rules:
- You're trapped in a mall. Fight to the death! (You won't stay dead for long.)
- There are no conventional weapon stores in the mall.
- There are no weapon sections in stores that would normally have them.
- There are no god-power stores.
- Basically, there are only regular mall stores in this mall.

I'll start!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

I spawn in an electronics store. I rush to find the nearest remote control helicopter and the smallest digital camera. I then find a laptop (which of course is all set up), and make a live feed from the digital camera to the laptop. I tap the camera to the helicopter, hide in the corner of the store, and fly the copter around the mall to search for my enemies.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Re: Mall Fight III: Back for Mall (Ah, see what I did there?

Post by Iron_Fang » 10 Oct 2012, 11:42

Okay, I spawn in a Subway, get a sandvich (Italian BMT) and go to a bike store, get a skate board (as you do). I then go to a gardening shop and get a broom with a metal pole, i then get a few spades and then go into the vents :)

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 10 Oct 2012, 13:58

I spawn in the only department store left, and proceed to dress myself in dark colors. I then acquire some ties, and stalk from the shadows.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 10 Oct 2012, 14:34

I spawn in a bank. This bank does not have an effective security system, so I am able to get into the bank's main vault. I unrealistically take all the money in that vault and stuff it in my shirt, then walk outside into the mall, tossing the majority of the coins in random locations on the ground of the mall, then proceeding to hide in a well-placed bush, all done in a similar fashion to what Ezio Auditore would do. :?

The incredible glimmer of the coins distracts my opponents long enough that they can no longer remember what the hell they were doing prior to finding these coins.

Realism ftw.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 11 Oct 2012, 01:24

I fly my helicopter around and notice bright shining things on the floor. Curious, I take the helicopter closer to the ground to take a look.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 11 Oct 2012, 01:32

After watching someone spread change everywhere, I note his (her?) hiding position. Noticing the helicopter, I take advantage of the distraction to slip by in search of the store from whence it came...

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 11 Oct 2012, 04:49

I spawn in a tailoring store. I dress my self in a suit and put on a white women's stocking over my head and look like Slenderman. I then proceed to hide behind a corner and watch for movement.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 11 Oct 2012, 05:04

After realising the coins are a trap, I fly the helicopter further through the mall where I spot an oddly familiar figure. I quickly turn away from the figure and fly as high as I can without being in danger of hitting the roof.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 11 Oct 2012, 05:27

I spawn in a JCPenny's. I obtain suspenders, a tweed jacket, and shirt and pants. I then search for a bowtie.
After dressing out, I proceed to use on of the staff terminals to hack into the security system. I now have a view of all of JCPenny's. I then transfer the feed to my smartphone, and go search for something more useful than a bowtie.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 11 Oct 2012, 06:27

My helicopter finds itself in a cooking store. I do a quick scout of the store and find it empty. Keeping to staff corridors and keeping an eye on the feed on my laptop, I begin to make my way to the store.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 11 Oct 2012, 12:35

I fix one of my spades to my pole, then i eat some more sandvich :)

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 11 Oct 2012, 14:13

I take note of the whirring noise from Skunk's helicopter. Reaching into my shirt, I pull out a $100.00 bill and toss it at the metal contraption as it flies by my hiding spot. The paper bill becomes ineffectively stuck between the chassis and the rigged video camera, causing the helicopter to give off a very distinct and annoying flapping noise.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 11 Oct 2012, 14:24

I make my way to the cooking section of JCPenny's, making sure to check my feed along the way. I then take a package of small knives, along with a metal pan. I then proceed to hide in the changing rooms, awaiting my prey.
EDIT: While waiting in the changing room, I discover that I've actually got access to the TV feeds as well as the intercom (essentially, I can broadcast to the TVs or intercom in this store only).

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 11 Oct 2012, 16:14

I suddenly feel hungry, so I make my way to an office supply store where I acquire some paper clips and head for the food court. Using my lock-picking skills, I open some vending machines and take what I need (plus money) and re-lock it. I then hide in the nearest store (toy shop) and munch.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 11 Oct 2012, 16:46

I find the local PC world and set up a large LAN computer system. I then set up everyone's favourite computer game and sit down to play Borderlands 2 until everything dies down. Also I loot a couple bean bags and set up a massive bean bag mountain type thing because reasons.
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 11 Oct 2012, 17:12

I spawn in a Gamestop and grab a substantial amount of third-party Wii game disks to use as throwing weapons. I then walk next door to the Apple store, and proceed to play Angry Birds to pass the time.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 11 Oct 2012, 23:05

I spawn in a bathroom, i decide to become a bad guy. I go into Mens Dillards and i dress up as your everyday person. I then proceed to MacAuthority and strangle everyone there to death. I take an iPhone, an iPad, and a Macbook Air. I also go and steal a laser from the boots and i shine it in Skunk's camera and take down his chopper. I proceed to hide back on the toilet.
-asi1998
~John 3:16

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 11 Oct 2012, 23:09

I appear from my mysteriously anonymous cover, and walk into a convinently placed Windows store beside the Apple store. Hearing the commotion coming from the nearby Apple store, I pick up a 22-inch monitor and take it into the Apple store to investigate the disturbance.

Seeing asi with his hands full of Mac OS-based computers, I throw the monitor at him, abruptly paralyzing him for the moment. I then yell "lolmac" as I sprint away from the store, ducking into a nearby well-placed bundle of hay.

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 11 Oct 2012, 23:16

I take the rest of the lasers, find invun hiding after 3 hours of searching and i shine them all in his eyes at the same time blinding his left eye and temporarily blinding his right eye for 3-4 hours.
-asi1998

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 11 Oct 2012, 23:24

Asi has laser guns, wtf.

Oh, I am dead.. umm.... I start to smell bad.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 12 Oct 2012, 01:11

Invun you can't decide the effect on them, it's basically saying "I stabbed him in the head and he died >:(

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 12 Oct 2012, 01:42

I get bored and roam the stores. I find a lone man playing Borderlands 2. I decide to join him and sit on the other side of his computer and open up Borderlands 2. I make my name Slender Man as Zero and join the man's game. We play.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Oct 2012, 04:11

Don't worry Sti, you can respawn.

After my helicopter goes down, I rush into the cooking store and army myself with a knife and a pot.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 12 Oct 2012, 05:49

I get bored, and decide to try and access the mall coms.
After about twenty minutes of careful network infiltration, I am able to hook into any store's intercom from my phone. I still don't have cameras, though. I also modify a walkie-talkie app to let me select a store to speak to, or just the whole mall.
I call out "Testing, testing? Is this working?"

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Oct 2012, 08:58

Hiding in the cooking store, I hear a voice call out over the intercoms. I think that perhaps if I could do something similar, I could try to negotiate with the murderous people running around this mall. Perhaps.

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 12 Oct 2012, 09:20

Noting that the mall coms seem to be working, I decide to venture forth to find the security station. After a while, I find it in the twisting staff corridors, and let myself in. Seeing that no one is inside, I proceed to lock the door behind me and begin to watch everyone...

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 12 Oct 2012, 09:34

The laser guns or non-lethal but if theyre illegal i wont use them no more. I get some tools from one of the stores, hotwire one of those cars on display and begin runningmover everyone i see further terrorising the mall.
-asi1998

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 12 Oct 2012, 14:56

Two can play at this game, asi.

I retreat from my compromised cover and duck into a securely-locked ice cream stall, waiting to recover from my temporary blindness. Once I am able to see again, I reveal myself from cover and begin to toss coins around the mall, in an attempt to strengthen my random traps.

Once I am finished coating the nearby section of the mall floor in ominously shiny pennies, I make my way over to the lolmac store, which I now can confirm is asi's domain. Seeing a unusual shadow appear from a nearby column, I start to pull quarters out of my shirt, and toss them at the figure at an oddly fast speed.

Seeing the shadow retreat, I walk over to the location where the quarters I tossed landed. Noticing large quantities of blood on the ground, I assume the high-speed coins had a severely lethal effect on the mysterious person.

To prevent anyone else from returning to the store, I take one of the lolmacs and hotwire it to constantly disperse an electrical current as long as it receives power. Finally, I go into the staff area, and turn on the sink, causing it to overflow. Soon, the entire store will end up drenched in water.

As I calmly walk out of the store, I take the cord attached to the hotwired lolmac, and drop it on the floor. Soon, the entire store will be drenched in highly-lethal electrocuted water. Glancing around one last time, I vanish once again into the shadows.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 12 Oct 2012, 15:40

Hearing myself, I speak: "I mean no harm. I'm not even sure if anyone else is near me - but I can hear screaming, so I'm guessing there are. Anyways, there's a safe haven for anyone who can find me and finds me unarmed."
I continue on in this speech, hoping to distract the others. By buying some time, I work my way into the main mall security system and make myself root admin. I then shut down all the other terminals, just in case.
"... I hope the good men in here have a chance to get out. Stay strong."

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 12 Oct 2012, 15:46

I get a couple drinks for me and stalke from the staff room and then hear the voice over the tannoy. I quickly make a note saying "Do you mind closing the PC world shutters if you can, and please warn me and my friend if someone unsavory is getting close" then hold it up to the nearest CCTV camera, waiting for a response
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |