Mall Fight III: Back for Mall (Ah, see what I did there?)

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Invunarble
Site Contributor

Re: Mall Fight III: Back for Mall (Ah, see what I did there?

Post by Invunarble » 19 Oct 2012, 14:36

Wildwill002 wrote:I'm gonna have to side with random here, I thought the idea was to use things you can find in a store. I.e. things that can be LEGALLY sold and ARE sold everyday. If you can somehow find somewhere I could purchase a 40-megaton nuke then be my guest because up to now it's just a dud for me
Alright, so please tell me of a regular store that you would find in a mall that sells a $1.3 million dollar mech suit.

Besides, this bomb is in a Beard-Tec bunker UNDER the mall to begin with... So therefore, no, I'm not paranoid and delusional like asi is.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 19 Oct 2012, 15:37

Ah but it can legally be bought and who knows, maybe an eccentric millionaire that works at pc world bought it and uses it to travel to work. Also:
The big skunk fellow wrote:Just to clear things up, there is no 40 megaton nuke. Inv mistook the power generator for a nuke.
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 19 Oct 2012, 15:58

After reading the file Spy sent me, I inquire as to what needs to be done. I relay my location to Spy, and begin to make my way back down to the ground.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 19 Oct 2012, 16:46

Wildwill002 wrote:Ah but it can legally be bought and who knows, maybe an eccentric millionaire that works at pc world bought it and uses it to travel to work.
Would there be any regular store in a generic mall that would legally sell a giant mech suit and allow it to be retailed publically without any licenses or laws? If so, that seems rather unrealistic.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 19 Oct 2012, 18:24

I make my way around to anyone willing to listen.
"We need to storm the underground security hub. Do NOT let Inv blow this place up while we're still here. Here's the plan. Everyone aside from Spy and Will, I need you to get food. Food and water. Lots of it."
I turn to Will in his mechanised suit. "You're with me Will. I know that thing probably just shoots water or fake bullets or something, but it'll be enough against Inv. He's injured, cold, wet and has a waterlogged gun."
I tap my head where the chip is. "Is this thing on, can you hear me Spy? I need to know if this is a private channel, because there's something you should know."
While I wait for a response, I gesture for Will to follow me as I make my way towards the elevator for the second time.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 19 Oct 2012, 18:30

I respond using text.
"Yes, go ahead. I'm talking with asi, so I'll respond via text."

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 20 Oct 2012, 00:07

Spy, you look nervous, is something other than the disease threatening the mall (I minored in psychology so plz tell me at least part of the truth). In addition, this appears to be another mutation of the flu but we have a problem. The is something much worse and more serious here. I do not know what it is. It does not appear to be contagious unless it is passed from blood to blood but be sure everyone keeps clean as much as possible just in case. What I need you to do is go do a scan outside Sears and bring me air samples. I will use an infrared display to check for aerosols resembling this bacterial shell.
-asi1998
~John 3:16

random980

Post by random980 » 20 Oct 2012, 01:28

Skunk_Giant wrote:It's back!
Rules:
- You're trapped in a mall. Fight to the death! (You won't stay dead for long.)
- There are no conventional weapon stores in the mall.
- There are no weapon sections in stores that would normally have them.
- There are no god-power stores.
- Basically, there are only regular mall stores in this mall.
I would have thought there being a some nuke bunker under the mall wouldnt be allowed, i mean what real mall has this? There also seems to be some mysterious disease going around? Unless someone made it using everyday items this shouldn't exist either. I do believe the point of this game is to use anything you can find in a mall that has it all (except actual weapons) and beat the extremities out of everyone else.
And can someone please explain this story youve all come up with, im really confused as to whats going on and who is available to be hunted down.
I see sti and throw a molotov right under where he is spawning. He spawns on fire...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 20 Oct 2012, 01:38

random980 wrote:blah blah blah
Skunk_Giant wrote:- Basically, there are only regular mall stores in this mall.
This bunker is under the mall, not in the mall. Key word there ;)

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Oct 2012, 02:02

random980 wrote:
Skunk_Giant wrote:It's back!
Rules:
- You're trapped in a mall. Fight to the death! (You won't stay dead for long.)
- There are no conventional weapon stores in the mall.
- There are no weapon sections in stores that would normally have them.
- There are no god-power stores.
- Basically, there are only regular mall stores in this mall.
I would have thought there being a some nuke bunker under the mall wouldnt be allowed, i mean what real mall has this? There also seems to be some mysterious disease going around? Unless someone made it using everyday items this shouldn't exist either. I do believe the point of this game is to use anything you can find in a mall that has it all (except actual weapons) and beat the extremities out of everyone else.
And can someone please explain this story youve all come up with, im really confused as to whats going on and who is available to be hunted down.
I see sti and throw a molotov right under where he is spawning. He spawns on fire...
Yeah, things are confusing. I don't get the whole disease thing.
As for the nuke bunker, as I've said before, Inv mistook the power generator for a nuke. There is no nuke.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 20 Oct 2012, 09:02

The Bunker is still part of the mall, its like saying you exit the mall and buy guns in a weapon shop across the street, because that shop isnt IN the mall so its allowed. None of this is in the spirit of the game.

In anycase, i grab some rope and a torch from the camping store and enter the ventilation shafts, i use the rope to get down and into the bunker. I find the power generator and molotov it :D
The mall no longer has power...
Eekum Bokum

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 20 Oct 2012, 10:02

Whilst searching, the lights suddenly go out. I panic, but then find a maintenance room and switch on emergency power. Everything is bathed in a harsh red light. I hop back in my mech and make my way back towards the safe haven.
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 20 Oct 2012, 11:02

I lose power before the analysis can be completed. I send half of the mall's avaliable security after andom with a message:
"STOP FUCKIN WIT THE STOREE"

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 20 Oct 2012, 12:41

As the lights go out, I notice the lava that was pouring from the ceiling flickers, distorts a bit, and then promptly disappears. "Uh, Spy? Was that power for the whole facility? It seems to have disabled the holographic lava over here...."

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 20 Oct 2012, 15:11

I finally do 100% completion in Oblivion, finishing all side quests, main storyline and other extra things and including all the DLC and the expansion. I feel so happy. I start to save so I don't lose it all. In the middle of saving all the power goes out. I sit there with a look on my face saying
My save file lost, no backups, 100% completion gone. I sit in the corner and cry while rocking back and forth.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 20 Oct 2012, 15:46

I go into the safe haven and find stalke in the corner. After hearing whats happened, I incite him into a bloodlust, give him the mech and then make a make shift taser out of computer parts for him and replace the water rockets with crude javelins. I then try to get things back together and attempt to make a small generator out of magnets and copper wire for one computer and place some pedals under the desk so I can keep it powered.
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 20 Oct 2012, 18:27

Spy one more thing, if u want to come and get it its next to my bed. Im going to rest for the night. If u suspect someone is using this disease to cause terror, please send a trusted bodyguard because all my records are saved on this computer. But i have something here for you that you need to come get. (If u think this is a trap check my brain chip to see when i fall asleep. ( i have rally left spy a rifle and a handgun but non of yall know this except spy cuz i transmit the image to his HUD. I also secretly tell spy if u try to kill me, im the only doctor here, so choose wisely).

Goodnight
-asi1998

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 20 Oct 2012, 18:42

"I'd never try to kill a man who's sickly. And I don't kill victims."
I take the weaponry and march very slowly towards random.
"Son of a bitch. Next time don't try and kill a sickly man."
I walk with the drones as I approach.
"Any last words, you unpatriotic [insert profuse swearing here]?"

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Oct 2012, 20:06

I turn around after the emergency power is turned on to find Will missing.
"Damn it, Will."
I'm about to enter the elevator to the security hub when I see smoke rising through the shaft. A fire is raging below. "Oh God..." I turn to see Random walking away from the elevator. "Random! You idiot! That's our only hope for survival!"
Before he can say anything, Spy enters the area. "Any last words?" he asks Random.
"Wait, Spy!" I cry, jumping in front of Random. "Don't do anything yet! Listen, I need to talk with you." I slowly move away, to ensure Spy can still kill Random if he tries to move. Then, I walk slowly towards Spy and whisper. "Look, I know this is all crazy, but hear me out. First of all, there's something you should know. I've been meaning to tell you for a while, but..." I turn and see Random, waiting, thinking. I don't have long. "Never mind. It isn't important. Not right now." I sigh. "Maybe we can use Random."
I notice the puzzled look on Spy's face and explain.
"Asi is sick, yes, but the disease may or may not be fatal. He may survive. You said so yourself that whatever Beard-Tec did to him, he'll never be the same again. How can he function in society after this?" I explain more. "You said before that if anyone that Asi dies, there'd be hell to pay. Then you added Random. We can get rid of them both. We can end this right here, right now. Send Random to kill Asi. He can do what neither of us can. I know he's sick, but it needs to be done. With Random busy with Asi, that leaves Inv as the only remaining threat to the mall. We're here. We can get rid of him right now. We don't need to kill him. It'll be easy to detain him. Random's fire is probably surrounding the security hub, so he wont have anywhere to run. Hell, call Will to get over here for backup if you need to. As for the other thing... I'll tell you later. So. What do you say?"

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 20 Oct 2012, 20:14

"That was before I knew what they did to him. I don't kill men who are dying. But this man, on the other hand, could use a good lesson."
I consider it.
"Why not send random to kill Invun? Invun's got the enhancement chip, so he could probably at least trap random down there and escape."
I'm very careful not to let my guard down. I wouldn't want Random escaping. Again.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Oct 2012, 20:59

"This isn't just about Random. Inv is just as much of a threat as he is. And Asi... Well, he got dragged into this mess, and while it may not have been his fault, I can't see him ever living a normal life again. But fine. We'll send Random down. He'll go down, and we'll wait up here. If he or Inv come up, we stop them immediately, agreed? I just hope you know what to do with Asi, but I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 20 Oct 2012, 21:07

"I wake up in the middle of the night. I am very restless. I go downstairs back to where the doctor was. He still has a pulse surprisingly. I go and take a flu vaccine and inject myself with it. I immediately get drousy and go back to sleep.
-asi1998

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 20 Oct 2012, 21:19

"Listen, if it's a deadly disease, we'll let him know and put him down as painlessly as possible. If not, ENSA's got jurisdiction over him - special orders from the boss."
I notice that my analysis of the blood sample is still running. Everything looks normal, so I decide to analyze the red blood cells themselves.

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 20 Oct 2012, 21:49

I wake up the next morning and its 10 o clock. Im feeling a lot better. I run another blood test and notice that the flu is clearing up. I immediately contact spy and tell him that anyone who experiences any symptoms of the flu is to take the flu vaccine. I dont know if this is for the long run or just till the flu migrates. As for the remaining analysis, I still have not figured out what the flu was evolving into but I am keeping the sample and analyzing it. In addition, I heard about u and Skunk's Plot to kill me. Please don't make me regret arming you. If u want to talk to me about the issue because I only know the basics, I can give u a take on the story.
-asi1998

random980

Post by random980 » 21 Oct 2012, 02:57

While Skunk and Spy are bickering about who i should kill they both loose concentration on me, i see this as my chance and throw a molotov and a bladed boomerang towards them, i have enough time to get away safely and due to the smoke, they cant see where the boomerang returned to.

I find Invun huddled in a corner asleep. I poor alcohol over him to wake him up. "So, for some reason Spy and Skunk want us dead. I dont know why this mall is so precious to them but we've been doing things they dont like and now they want us both dead. In case you are still to tired to follow, if i kill you i can probably gamble the safety of my life but if you kill me they'll still be after you. So why dont we kill those two <unpleasant words> together?" :)
(or you know, i can light your alcohol drenched clothes on fire)
Eekum Bokum

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 21 Oct 2012, 06:24

I send the rest of the mall's drones after random. 100% of mall security chasing him down.
"Dammit, Skunk, this is what happens when we let a killer escape."
I ask him if he has a weapon, then turn to the others.
"Follow me. We're going to end this. Tonight."
I begin another slow march because slow marches are cool. Especially when hundreds of drones are swarming around and ahead of you.

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 21 Oct 2012, 08:08

After not receiving any response, I scale the heights once again to investigate the hole I made. When I look in, I notice a hatch with a Beard-Tec logo on it. Figuring it's a maintence hatch, I go over and open it. There appears to be a corridor, and I proceed to investigate. "You there Spy?"

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 22 Oct 2012, 22:04

I respawn in the food courts and, seeing as how I will respawn on death anyway, proceed to stuff my face with soft pretzels and frozen yogurt. You psychos can have your fun.
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

asi1998
Retired

Post by asi1998 » 23 Oct 2012, 09:01

I send a private Message to aero. We must find Spy, we simply must! Do u want to meet up? I also run out to the food court and find Sti. I stretch out my hand and say "If u want to live follow me." I am setting up a safehouse inside Sears.
-asi1998

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 23 Oct 2012, 15:52

"There's no escape this time, random."
I continue marching while the drones swarm around me.