RP: Adventures in a mansion.

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
vallorn

RP: Adventures in a mansion.

Post by vallorn » 18 Aug 2012, 04:58

Right then. This is an RP for all you lot. It will be set in a mansion. The mansion is huge. You all get to have characters. Every now and then while you go about in the mansion I may randomly set off an encounter or advance the plot or break something (or someone).

The rules are simple.
  • Character Creation: submit character sheets to me by PM in the following format (format under rules section). I will advise changes or just add your character in.
  • Your characters can interact freely.
  • Killing each other is allowed but unadvised.
  • Obey the forum rules for civility please.
  • Please don't write things from another characters perspective.
  • Make a Mary Sue and I will do horrible things to your character.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Format:
Controller: (your username)
Name:
Race: (can be anything. go crazy)
Face And Body Descript':
Personality Descript':
Unusual Traits: (cyborg, magic, undead killer bee lich, Spyboticsguy, mutations are all unusual traits. Use your imagination.)
Backstory:
Room Number In The Mansion: (this will be important later)
Current Characters:
Vallorn. The Mansion:
Spoiler! :
Controller: Vallorn
Name: The Mansion
Race: Building
Face And Body Descript': Handsome, Bath sandstone with red brick highlights. Interior is a mixture of classical styles but some rooms have a very clean modern aesthetic.
Personality Descript': I have a personality?
Unusual Traits: Mysterious, rooms seems to vanish and reappear in other locations.
Backstory: That would be telling...
Room Number In The Mansion: 0
MrWhales: Thomas Whales
Spoiler! :
Controller: MrWhales

Name: Thomas Whales

Race: Whale-Human Mix

Face And Body Descript': A large blue-skinned person. 7'12"(2.4meters) 400 pounds of girth/muscle/blubber. Completely bald. Feet are flippers and hands are webbed all the way into a spock-sign(thumb seperate, index/middle together, ring/pinky together)

Personality Descript': Very calm and patient. Speaks half the spead of a normal person, low voice and stutters occasionally. Fairly smart and likes Russian composers. slightly insecure due to being the only half-human half-whale alive.

Unusual Traits: Can communicate with aquatic animals and can hear exceptionally well.

Backstory: Nothing of note till he was involved in a nuclear test on accident while swimming and researching blue whales in the Pacific ocean. Woke up beached in Northern Australia, he promptly sued the United States Navy for several million dollars, settled out of court for a large paycheck each month. Has since lived a scholarly life traveling between Universities giving lectures.

Room Number In The Mansion: 12(The stairs are not always his friend)
Skunk Giant: Bruce Thane
Spoiler! :
Controller: Skunk Giant
Name: Bruce Thane
Race: Human?
Face And Body Descript': Black/Brown hair. Brown eyes. Slightly taller than average. Stress marks around the eyes and mouth from a difficult but mysterious past. Walks with a very slight limp.
Personality Descript': Bruce generally keeps to himself where possible. He will often bottle up his anger just to let it all out later.
Unusual Traits: Has been sighted walking through the mansion in the darkness in the middle of the night, muttering to himself.
Backstory: Not much is known about Bruce's past. He keeps most of it to himself, and if he talks about it, he does so vaguely.
Room Number In The Mansion: 666
LS13: Rook
Spoiler! :
Controller: LS13
Name: Rook
Race: Khajiit
Face And Body Description: Being a Khajiit means that Rook is basically a cat person, so he has a feline face, is covered in fur, has a tail, and has claws. His fur is jet black all over, he is about 5'9", and is of average weight. His eyes are dark green feline eyes. Oh, and he has whiskers. He only wears black clothes.
Personality Description: Rook is very quiet and talks very little. He enjoys hunting pretty much anything and prefers going around alone but will gladly accept the help of a hunter of equal skill.
Unusual Traits: He's a cat with a bow that shoots freezing arrows.
Backstory: He used to roam a land called Tamriel but one day woke up in this strange house. With all sorts of new stuff to search out and hunt he is perfectly content with never going back to Tamriel, where apparently hunting your neighbor is frowned upon and lands you in jail.
Room Number In The Mansion: 27
VoidIntruder: Evan Nihls
Spoiler! :
Controller: VoidIntruder
Name: Evan Nihls
Race: Kitsunemimi (Human with fox tail and ears)
Face And Body Descript': Blue hair shaped as if wind is pushing it down, a plain white shirt with 2 chains hanging on neck area (please don't get the wrong idea. It's casual wear for him). Black long pants holding earbands of various animals, a notepad, and a pen. Blue tail neatly combed with Blue fox ears usually hanging down. Silver eyes
Personality Descript':feminime, shy, lonely, does not like others to help him or sympathize with him, mostly depressed, alert. Loves to cosplay.
Unusual traits: His fox appearance comes with fox behavior such as cuddling around his owner, his ears and tail moves according to his emotions, he designates his owner to the ine he feels closest to. He can howl and speak to Foxes and Wolves.
Backstory: He is an alien whose job is to study human life. His employer sent him to this weird mansion in hopes of studying human culture, which means he knows nothing about it and will tend to write down events.
Room Number In The Mansion: 9001 if not, 7.
Iron Fang: Fang
Spoiler! :
Controller: Iron_Fang
Name: Fang
Face And Body Descript':Brown hair, mop head haircut, blue eyes, tall and strong wears a suit and various wolfy stuff (eg. wolf tooths ect) and a wolfish grin.
Personality Descript':quiet, intelligent and confident, loves the cold.
Unusual Traits: Space Wolf
Backstory: Comes from the planet Fenris where he grew up in a tribe, during a war against another tribe over land he was taken by the "gods" and turned into a space wolf. Been a space wolf since 24 and ranked Grey Hunter.
Room Number In The Mansion: 42
Wildwill002: Windy McMillson the 3rd
Spoiler! :
Controller: Wildwill002
Name: Windy McMillson the 3rd
Race: Small steampunk-esque walking windmill-human cyborg
Face And Body Descript': Head and left hand is human, all arms and limbs are metal and powered by the windmill attached to the back.
Personality Descript': An upper class jovial fellow that doesn't mind making jokes about his lifestyle
Unusual Traits: Filthy rich. Strange addiction to windmills. Has a small mouse that doesn't age named Gerald living in the windmill.
Backstory: When Windy was 7 he was touring the windmill's his father (the now late Windy McMillson the 2nd) had placed across the country. During his travels from windmill to windmill he found a mouse that seemed to take a liking to him.

He named this mouse Gerald and (after returning home) pleaded that his father allow him to keep the mouse. Approximately 2 years after meeting the mouse the strange pairing we're best friends and, as you might expect, we're constantly playing around until Windy (the 3rd) was accidently crushed in a freak cricketing-windmill accident.

His father worked for months trying to repair his son until eventually he utilized his knowledge of windmills to somehow rebuild him. When Windy awoke, his father handed the windmill business over to him, and with funding from the business, Windy and Gerald decided to go on a tour of the world for many years and realized that Gerald doesn't age
Room Number In The Mansion: 19
Once I determine that I have enough characters I will write an intro and begin. Enjoy.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Iron_Fang
Retired

Re: RP: Adventures in a mansion.

Post by Iron_Fang » 18 Aug 2012, 05:42

Very interesting! I'll try to make a char but I am in Rome till tomorrow :D

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 18 Aug 2012, 13:41

I'm making one right now :)
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 18 Aug 2012, 18:59

Yes!!

Controller: Skunk Giant
Name: Bruce Thane
Race: Human?
Face And Body Descript': Black/Brown hair. Brown eyes. Slightly taller than average. Stress marks around the eyes and mouth from a difficult but mysterious past. Walks with a very slight limp.
Personality Descript': Bruce generally keeps to himself where possible. He will often bottle up his anger just to let it all out later.
Unusual Traits: Has been sighted walking through the mansion in the darkness in the middle of the night, muttering to himself.
Backstory: Not much is known about Bruce's past. He keeps most of it to himself, and if he talks about it, he does so vaguely.
Room Number In The Mansion: 1
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 18 Aug 2012, 19:18

I'm making one... don't kill me please.

Controller: me (Invun)
Name: LaShawndra
Race: African American
Description: Brown hair, blue eyes, larger then the average person in width and weight, also wears very expensive and shiny clothing.
Personality Description: Very snappy, doesn't put up with no-gooders and shenanigans, also is very strong and independent, LOVES chicken wings (no racism intended)
Unusual traits: Is always blabbering on about how everything is her ex-Boyfriend Dean's fault, also is very regretful of eating so much food.
Backstory: Born in NY, parents were rich monarchs in a city state in Africa (again no racism intended) so she has lots of wealth, decided to go for a vacation to a hotel for no particular reason (maybe to go shopping?)
Room number: 69 (teehee)

I bet you are gonna smack me after reading this...
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 18 Aug 2012, 19:26

vallorn wrote:The rules are simple.
  • Character Creation: submit character sheets to me by PM in the following format (format under rules section). I will advise changes or just add your character in.

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 18 Aug 2012, 20:20

I made one, you'll like him(me) :D also, I hope invun doesn't get to have that character... it's just poor taste.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 18 Aug 2012, 20:22

Yeah thats ridiculously stereotypical and racist no matter what you say...

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 18 Aug 2012, 20:39

LS13 wrote:
That's... what I... did... obviously...
You saw nothing!

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 18 Aug 2012, 21:19

Guys I gave you all almost infinite reign to go nuts with your character creation sheets and you give me this? A bunch of humans and ... Whatever the hell Whales is. So good job whales.

EDIT: good job LS13 too for the kajit.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 18 Aug 2012, 21:19

Oi, I'm a cat. Not a human.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 19 Aug 2012, 11:50

<.< >.>
Last edited by Iron_Fang on 19 Aug 2012, 13:35, edited 1 time in total.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 19 Aug 2012, 13:08

LS13 wrote:

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 19 Aug 2012, 15:06

Enough characters. no more. intro coming soon but since I start college tomorrow be prepared for Skunk levels of wait.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 19 Aug 2012, 15:15

YAY
skunk levels of wait= OVER 9000 HOURS!

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 19 Aug 2012, 15:17

YESH! I was last one :D
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 19 Aug 2012, 18:22

Its kinda funny. Cause i thought id be the most normal charater.. Also that is basically the character i play in-game aswell >_> slightly different backstory though

Edit: I just read through the characters, you guys are lame, except ls and windmill.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 19 Aug 2012, 19:15

well.... YOU'RE LAME >:(

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 19 Aug 2012, 23:42

I look forward to having fun with the more generic characters...
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Aug 2012, 06:00

vallorn wrote:Enough characters. no more. intro coming soon but since I start college tomorrow be prepared for Skunk levels of wait.
The best level of wait!
Edit: Some have compared 'Skunk Time' to the mythical 'Valve Time'.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 20 Aug 2012, 07:17

Just hurry up with your post! >:(
Also skunk, are you allergic to '3'

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 20 Aug 2012, 12:20

vallorn wrote:I look forward to having fun with the more generic characters...
Whew, I'm not gonna die in the intro.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 20 Aug 2012, 12:57

Suddenly death by tripping over and being unable to get up
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

VoidIntruder

Post by VoidIntruder » 20 Aug 2012, 17:01

Isn't that the reason why life alert was made?
Big thanks to a guy named Sky Wolf for making this sig for me.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 20 Aug 2012, 19:52

*some Scottish gits voice* "Day 1 over the mansion. the sun is shining, the grass is green and OMGEW(UTM%W( WHAT IS THAT!"
*Whales sprints up the driveway and dives into The Mansion as seagulls flow around him trying to get at his tender whale flesh.*

*same Scottish git*: "And our next contestant in the mansion... this guy" he says as Bruce skips absent mindedly up the driveway picking flowers to make a daisy chain with.

*same Scottish git now obviously drunk*: "well... shat wash a bit fecking odd warnt it? Ah well onto the next conteshtant" he murmurs into the microphone as Evan saunters up the lawn with 5 pretty girls holding onto his ankles screaming random japanese at him.

A loud noise like a man sawing logs with a wet cat emerges from the microphone. In a bit to get away from the horrific noise the other contestants dash up the hill and lock the door behind them.

As of now they are all standing in the main entrance hall.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 20 Aug 2012, 20:45

*some Scottish gits voice*

Help.. I am already dying of laughter

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 20 Aug 2012, 21:39

Hes actually supposed to sound like this guy:
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 21 Aug 2012, 21:08

uh guys... you are supposed to be interacting with each other... introducing yourselves and such.

or you could explore the mansion or run back outside or something.

just tell me what you want them to do.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

VoidIntruder

Post by VoidIntruder » 21 Aug 2012, 21:11

Evan: *Writes down, "Day 7, Have no idea what the hell is going on but I must have wandered on to some ritual of being dragged to a spot to be sacrificed for a ritual. Have no idea what contraption is on the ground, but these beings must be insisting me to come here."

Note to self: Bring a weapon if possible.
Big thanks to a guy named Sky Wolf for making this sig for me.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 21 Aug 2012, 21:51

Rook spots Thomas and realizes how hungry he is. He begins stalking the large fish-looking thing.