Fallout Equestria RPG

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
andy25100
Retired

Fallout Equestria RPG

Post by andy25100 » 28 Feb 2012, 14:44

"A good roadie knows his whole job is to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do. A good roadie stays out of the spotlight. If he's doing his job right, you don't even know he's there. Once in a while he might step on stage just to fix a problem, to set something right. But then before you even realize he was there or what he did, he's gone." - Eddie Riggs

Welcome all Bronies & Non-Bronies alike, i'm going to be doing a Fallout Equestria RPG, for those of you who don't know what Fallout Equestria is i'll tell you, it is a story writen by Kkat on Equestria Daily with it being what would happen if Fallout & My Little Pony were combined the end result being a pretty good for a fan fic.

Story
Spoiler! :
In Fallout Equestria, Littlepip & her friends save the world from the evils of the Goddess & Red Eye, you are not them or will ever meet them as that would mess up the whole plot line. You will however be their guardian ponies, hired by Ditzy Doo you will finish what they started and continue the help they are spreading around the wastes, and when they are danger be in the shadows leveling the playing field in their favour.
Character Creation
Spoiler! :
Name:What is your pony called?
Race: What type of pony are you, Earth, Unicorn & Pegasus. Are you a ghoul or not. (Since they are rare there will be only one pegasus allowed & you cannot be a Canterlot Ghoul as they are mostly indestructible)
Appearance:What does your pony look like, mane colour, skin colour & your cutie mark?
Background:The history behind your pony, what makes them who they are?
Personality:What are they like and how do they react?
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Spoiler! :
For this RPG i'll use the classic special system from fallout, with each player having the base of 35pts to spend on each of the seven stats.
Strength -
Perception -
Endurance -
Charisma -
Intelligence -
Agility -
Luck -
Skills
For skills i'm going to do something a little different from the usual, you will have one primary skill that you can have, along with two secondary skills that will define your character more than most.

Primary Skill -
Secondary Skills -
Spoiler! :
Skill List
-Small Guns
-Big Guns
-Energy Guns
-Explosions
-Melee
-Medicine
-Lockpick
-Repair
-Science
-Sneak
-Barter
-Speech
-Pickpocket
-Outdoorspony
Perks
When your pony levels up they will gain perks to help them in the wastes, but until it they are needed this space will be left blank as there are a large amount of perks to sort through and ponify.

Items
At the start you will have a basic weapon that is suitable for your character, light armour, five potions & bandages along with 100 caps & 50 rounds for your gun if you are using one.

When & Where
This will take part a fortnight after Littlepip leaves Stable 2 & start in New Appleoosa after being hired by the trader ghoul Ditzy Doo, for a guide i will use the map used on the FO:E wiki.

Useful Links
- The Vault, the wiki page for the original fallout series - http://www.falloutwiki.com/Fallout_Wiki
- Fallout Equestria, the Equestria Daily page for the series - http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/04/s ... stria.html
- Fallout Equestria Wiki, the wiki page for FO:E - http://falloutequestria.wikia.com/wiki/ ... stria_Wiki

Objectives
Spoiler! :
-Find & Protect Littlepip
-Kill The Iron Fang's for Gawd's Talons
Characters
Vallorn
Spoiler! :
Name:"Shard", keeps his real name secret.
Race: Unicorn
Appearance:Has a dark blue coat with an azure mane, emerald green eyes, his cutie mark is hidden at all time by his barding. His magic colour is blue.
Background:Joined up with the group after noticing Ditzy's offer of pay. Obviously a seasoned combatant by his array of scars but keeps himself to himself. Has been noticed to get angry if others probe to deeply at his past.
Personality:Outside of combat Shard keeps a masque of calm logic around him at all times. however within combat said masque has a tendency to slip revealing a terrifying mix of bloodlust and raw fury.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 4
Perception -7
Endurance -4
Charisma -2
Intelligence -7
Agility -6
Luck - 5

Skills
Primary Skill - Melee
Secondary Skills -Science, Energy Weapons

Perks:
-Swift Learner
-Mare Killer

Items:
Weapon(s): His favored rusty old combat knife, Improved Laser Pistol, Assault rifle, 10mm pistol, Shock Rod, Ripper & 10 Flashbangs.
Barding: Tight fitting leather armor an overcoat and shaded goggles (Counts As: Light armor)
Misc: 50 spark batteries, 5 Healing Potions, Whiskey, box of spark batteries (Energy cells) & a doctors bag

Kapowey
Spoiler! :
Name:Kenneth
Race: Earth
Appearance:Dark-Grey (leaning green) coat, black mane, shattered knife as cutie mark and dull red eyes
Background:Kenneth was passing by when Ditzy was looking for people to assist: he thought it sounded fun, with all the killing and stuff that he could do, so he signed up. Before that, he was just a wanderer: no home, no past, no future. He had been since he was 7. He thinks. He remembers something from around then but not much before, and he tells nothing of that to anyone. Since then he has honed his skills on anything which pissed him off: he doesn't kill randomly, only with minimal provocation.
Personality:Definable as 'Clinically Insane', Kenneth is highly annoying, highly insensitive, highly psychotic and highly dangerous. He can also be amusing, depending on whether he is speaking to you, or (preferably) not.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 3
Perception -5
Endurance -4
Charisma -1
Intelligence -5
Agility -10
Luck - 7

Skills
Primary Skill - Small Guns
Secondary Skills - Sneak, Explosives

Perks:
-Thief

Items:
Weapon(s): A Long Barrelled Police Revolver, a Molotov Cocktail, 4 Dynamite, 10mm pistol, boxing tape, shovel & a bugle
Barding: Great coat and a fedora, under this is a waist-coat and standard '30s Gangster attire, which has been reinforced with metal plates salvaged from a set of armour
Misc:5 healing potions

Tyrese
Spoiler! :
Name:Screwdriver
Race: Earth
Appearance:Brown coat, with brown/black hair. Two crossed spanners as a cutie mark.
Background:Was alone, scavving in the wasteland for bits of metal or electronics for resale or trade. Has delusions of grandeur in aiming to return Equestria to how it was before the conflict. Decided to take up the Ditzy's offer in order to search for more tech whilst under the protection of other people. His pride and joy is his pistol, which he made from small pieces of tech here and there, and functions as a crude air pistol which can fire small items which fit in the barrel. It's leaky and can't hurt much, but is more than adequate to deal with the small pests that plague the wastes.
Personality:Somewhat naive, and genuinely believes that he has the power to restore the waste so can sometimes act in a very self important manner, but truly tries to act the best for the survival of the wastes.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 6
Perception -6
Endurance -4
Charisma -4
Intelligence -8
Agility -4
Luck - 4

Skills
Primary Skill - Repair
Secondary Skills -Science, Small Guns

Perks:
-Intense Training
-Rapid Reload

Items:
Weapon(s): Screwdriver's air pistol, grenade launcher & a assault rifle
Barding: Scavenger's jacket
Misc: 5 healing potions, 50 clods of random junk (air pistol ammo), medical brace, 3 leather belts, toaster, 3 scrap metals & 3 scrap electronics

Tanis
Spoiler! :
Name:Gale Light
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Skin color: Grey, Mane color: A rugged and ash darkened seagreen, Eyecolor: Light blue. Having become a dashite at a very young age, Gale has no idea what his CM is, only having an old scar where it would have been.
Background: Gale was declared a dashite as a newly born child, when his mother was banished from the world above the clouds to the devastated wastelands below. Being shunned from all towns and by all residents of the wastelands for being pegasi, Gale's mother headed north along the wastes into what was once zebra territory. Starving and on the verge of death, she tumbled from the sky into a the encampment of a lone zebra. She died shortly afterwards and Gale was raised in the company of this zebra. Under the tutelage of this zebra, Gale learned how to survive best in the wastes with little to no resources.
Personality: Gale is incredibly awkward around other ponies due to the fact that he was almost never exposed to other ponies as a child. Gale's world views are very similar to those of a zebra in terms of responsibility and others.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
Strength - 8
Perception - 4
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 1
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 8
Luck - 4

Skills
Primary Skill - Melee
Secondary Skills - Medicine, Outdoorspony

Perks:
NONE YET

Items:
Weapon(s): Power Hoof, Hoof bands, assault rifle & a revolver, scalpel
Barding: A light leather cloak covering most of her body
Misc: 6 healing potions, doctors bag, med-x, surgical tubing

Group Items
4 RadX, 4 Rad Away, 4Purified Water, Wonderglue, 2sugar bombs, Iguana Bits, Crispy Squirrel Bits, 2 grilled mantis, hydra meat, 250 5.56mm ammo (assault rifles), 300 10mm rounds, 120 9mm rounds.
Last edited by andy25100 on 27 Mar 2012, 15:29, edited 10 times in total.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

tanisjihanis
Retired

Re: Fallout Equestria RPG

Post by tanisjihanis » 28 Feb 2012, 14:48

Character:
Spoiler! :
Name:Gale Light
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Skin color: Grey, Mane color: A rugged and ash darkened seagreen, Eyecolor: Light blue. Having become a dashite at a very young age, Gale has no idea what his CM is, only having an old scar where it would have been.

Background: Gale was declared a dashite as a newly born child, when his mother was banished from the world above the clouds to the devastated wastelands below. Being shunned from all towns and by all residents of the wastelands for being pegasi, Gale's mother headed north along the wastes into what was once zebra territory. Starving and on the verge of death, she tumbled from the sky into the encampment of a lone zebra. She died shortly afterwards and Gale was raised in the company of this zebra. Under the tutelage of this zebra, Gale learned how to survive best in the wastes with little to no resources.

Personality: Gale is incredibly awkward around other ponies due to the fact that he was almost never exposed to other ponies as a child. Gale's world views are very similar to those of a zebra in terms of responsibility and others.

35pts to spend on each of the seven stats.
Strength - 8
Perception - 4
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 1
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 8
Luck - 4

Primary Skill - Martial (Unarmed)
Secondary Skills - Medicine, Outdoors Pony

Perks: None as of yet

Inventory: Hoof bands, light leather cloak, five potions & bandages along with 100 caps & 50 rounds for your gun if you are using one.
Last edited by tanisjihanis on 29 Feb 2012, 15:55, edited 3 times in total.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 28 Feb 2012, 16:25

I shall probably do a character for this tomorrow... always good to get experience for when my friend does hardcore pony-based/related RPs on Nationstates Forums. They are much more scary :P
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 28 Feb 2012, 17:27

Name: Uses the alias "Shard" but keeps his real name secret.

Race: Unicorn

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Coat: Dark Blue
Mane: Azure
Cutie Mark: Is hidden at all times by his barding
Eyes: Emerald Green
Magic Glow Colour: Blue
Background: Joined up with the group after noticing Ditzy's offer of pay. Obviously a seasoned combatant by his array of scars but keeps himself to himself. Has been noticed to get angry if others probe to deeply at his past.

Personality: Outside of combat Shard keeps a masque of calm logic around him at all times. however within combat said masque has a tendency to slip revealing a terrifying mix of bloodlust and raw fury.

SPECIAL:
Spoiler! :
Strength - 4
Perception -7
Endurance -4
Charisma -2
Intelligence -7
Agility -6
Luck - 5
Skills
Primary Skill - Melee
Secondary Skills -Science, Energy Weapons

Perks:
NONE YET

Items:
Weapon(s): His favored rusty old combat knife and a very battered up Laser Pistol.
Barding: Tight fitting leather armor an overcoat and shaded goggles (Counts As: Light armor)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 28 Feb 2012, 18:35

tanisjihanis wrote:Note: Went through and read the description. If we are to be following Lilpip and being her guards from the shadows... It will follow the fic almost exactly. :?
Since this hasn't been kicked off yet... Just my views on that-- I love the idea of an FO:E RPG on these forums, but if we follow the story of littlepip it will be a bit strange. Those of us that have read the fic will know exactly what comes next. There will be much less character choice(practically none) in what happens... >.> Is that plot line set in stone?
We are not following her exactly, we are doing stuff on the over side of equestria when she is doing her thing, the job of the ponies is too attract attention away from her and onto you making her life easier, i might make it so their paths cross closely but they'll never meet and they'll never follow in her footsteps, its just i liked the idea of the unsung heroes.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 28 Feb 2012, 19:10

Ah! The way you had it written made me think that we were going to be like unseen bodyguards xD

I can do distraction :P
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 11:59

Soooo...
Question:
Are we using a 'bit-trigger' system to hold our weapons systems (e.g. it is ductaped to our flanks, and we fire by biting a bit), or are we going to go 'Hooves be damned' and fire them liek a human?

Application:
Spoiler! :
Name: Kenneth XD
Race: Earth (non-irradiated)
Appearance: Dark-Grey (leaning green) coat, black mane, shattered knife as cutie mark and dull red eyes
Background: Kenneth was passing by when Ditzy was looking for people to assist: he thought it sounded fun, with all the killing and stuff that he could do, so he signed up. Before that, he was just a wanderer: no home, no past, no future. He had been since he was 7. He thinks. He remembers something from around then but not much before, and he tells nothing of that to anyone. Since then he has honed his skills on anything which pissed him off: he doesn't kill randomly, only with minimal provocation.
Personality: Definable as 'Clinically Insane', Kenneth is highly annoying, highly insensitive, highly psychotic and highly dangerous. He can also be amusing, depending on whether he is speaking to you, or (preferably) not.
SPECIAL
S - 3
P - 5
E - 4
C - 1
I - 5
A - 10
L - 7
Skills:
Primary -
Small-Guns
Secondary -
Outdoorsman
EXPLOSIONS
Perks:
None atm
Items:
Weaponry: A Webleh revolver, very battered, and a few Molotovs.
Clothing:
Great coat and a fedora, under this is a waist-coat and standard '30s Gangster attire (light armour at best)
Other:
1x Bugle
RP Experience:
Will be linked up shortly, gtg for the mo'.
Spoiler! :
I know it's not required, but I've found it's always good to provide some.

Escapist Magazine -
Killing The Juggernaut: Battle for New Tyre Mk1 (Minor role, unfinished, dead)
The Island: a Halo RP (Minor role, unfinished, dead)
Avoiding Detention... TO HELL! (Major role, unfinished, dead)
Guardians of London: the Golden Skull (Major role, IN PROGRESS)

Nationstates -
Terrorist Attack in Slivary City (Major role, unfinished, dead)
Killing the Juggernaut: Battle for New Tyre Mk2 (Co-Op, Major role, IN PROGRESS)
Post Apocalyptic RP (Co-OP, Major role, IN PROGRESS)
A Hidden Evil (Major role, unfinished, dead)
CoPS Economic Summit (Minor Role, IN PROGRESS)
The Government of Karolyland is Dead (Major role, unfinished, dead)
Azarea's AWRP Reboot (Major role, unfinished, dead)
Feminist Leaders to be charged with treason (Miniscule role, FINISHED)
Last edited by MrJKapowey on 29 Feb 2012, 12:47, edited 3 times in total.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Thanks to CaitxxSith on DeviantART for the free avatars.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 29 Feb 2012, 12:08

Spoiler! :
Name: Screwdriver

Race: Non-ghoul Earth

Appearance: Brown coat, with brown/black hair. Two crossed spanners as a cutie mark.

Background: Was alone, scavving in the wasteland for bits of metal or electronics for resale or trade. Has delusions of grandeur in aiming to return Equestria to how it was before the conflict. Decided to take up the Ditzy's offer in order to search for more tech whilst under the protection of other people. His pride and joy is his pistol, which he made from small pieces of tech here and there, and functions as a crude air pistol which can fire small items which fit in the barrel. It's leaky and can't hurt much, but is more than adequate to deal with the small pests that plague the wastes.

Personality: Somewhat naive, and genuinely believes that he has the power to restore the waste so can sometimes act in a very self important manner, but truly tries to act the best for the survival of the wastes.

S:6
P:6
E:4
C:4
I:7
A:4
L:4

Primary Skill:Repair
Secondary Skills:Science, Small Guns

Perks:None

Items: Screwdriver's air pistol, Scavenger's jacket (loads of pockets for storing stuff)

Note that the air pistol is like an underpowered Rock-It launcher from Fallout 3. Tell me if it's inappropriate.
Just a thought Kapowey, those weapons seem pretty overpowered for a "basic" weapon :P
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 12:16

TyreseEngineer wrote:Just a thought Kapowey, those weapons seem pretty overpowered for a "basic" weapon :P
Okay, I'll change.

Anyway, some points:

They're not 'Hard-core', they're normal for an RP.
One. ONE! Only one has even had a single pony, and that's the economic summit!

EDIT: Changed my app, will link-up the experiance later)
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 29 Feb 2012, 12:34

MrJKapowey wrote:Soooo...
Question:
Are we using a 'bit-trigger' system to hold our weapons systems (e.g. it is ductaped to our flanks, and we fire by biting a bit), or are we going to go 'Hooves be damned' and fire them liek a human?
In the Fan Fic, unicorns use magic to levitate and all others either use their mouth or Battlesaddles that are saddles which have positions for guns to use.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 Feb 2012, 12:37

MrJ. Take a look at the weapons im starting with then look at yours, then look at Tanis's, then back to yours (the weapons are now diamonds). Mine and Tanis's are both appropriate for the setting and for beggining game content, yours seem both brand new and a bit too potent. If I may suggest I would change your Weapons to:
"A Slightly Battered Police Revolver and a few Molotov Cocktails"

Also what you refer to as "Duct Taping To Our Flanks" is known as a "Battle Saddle" those are generally used for Rifles and above. pistols are either levitated (Unicorn Only) or held in the mouth with the tongue used to pull the trigger (man... Pony mouths are dextrous...).

lets have it as all "Mouth Fired" for now. we will probably run across a battle saddle or 2 in our travels. might even get a nice fresh one off of a Raider. :twisted:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 12:45

Ah, by 'Duct-taping to our flanks', I meant the bit-trigger system used by ponyist nations on NS.
I'll change the weapons.

EDIT: Changed
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 29 Feb 2012, 13:31

This seems good all we need is Tanis to post his character and i can start this thing. :twisted:

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 29 Feb 2012, 13:49

Righto! I'm working on it.

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 14:28

I'm off to take the dog for a walk, but I thought this would be good for people to ahve a look at instead of posting worded descriptions of their characters.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 Feb 2012, 15:22

good idea MRJ. here is Shard
ShardSmall.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 29 Feb 2012, 15:26

You do it and i will put it in your character profile & Tanis that is only half a character :P

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 15:31

Here's Kenneth (lol) to the best extent that I could do:

Oh, could I be changed from explosives to Medicine (and Molotovs removed)? We currently don't have a medic, and I can't think of anything better than a clinically insane, psychotic medic, can you?

XD
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 29 Feb 2012, 15:34

Spoilered to prevent butthurt:
Spoiler! :
Doc Mad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 29 Feb 2012, 15:40

I'm working on it! My character's background is a bit bizarre... Its fine JKPowey, I got ya on medicine :P You should go full explosives xD

Also: Afly don't judge man.
Last edited by tanisjihanis on 29 Feb 2012, 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 Feb 2012, 15:48

aflycon wrote:Spoilered to prevent butthurt:
Spoiler! :
Doc Mad.jpg
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 29 Feb 2012, 15:53

Image is broken, Vall.

And nvm about being medic: Tanis has dat covered.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 29 Feb 2012, 15:56

i exported the image but I was told the image type was not supported. Fear not, it shall be done tomorrow with haste.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 29 Feb 2012, 15:58

TyreseEngineer wrote:i exported the image but I was told the image type was not supported. Fear not, it shall be done tomorrow with haste.
open the file with your web browser then save the image.

thats how i did it. ;)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 29 Feb 2012, 16:01

I'm just getting a blank page. I'll persevere tomorrow. Also curse this thread for distracting me from my Latin -_-
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 29 Feb 2012, 16:07

'printscreen' ?

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 29 Feb 2012, 16:11

Okay, I have now learnt how to print screen on a mac. I am going to sleep now but rest assured this imageless situation shall be remedied.
EDIT:
I lied! And his base layer looks like a Norgie :S
Screen Shot 2012-02-29 at 21.17.40.png
Last edited by TyrasEngineer on 29 Feb 2012, 16:19, edited 2 times in total.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 29 Feb 2012, 16:13

I have outdoors pony too >.> Hmmm... JKPowey -- Could your char get stealth instead of outdoors pony? Seems like it would be more useful what with your explosive tendencies. (Could sneak into somewhere and blow the shit out of that place)

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 01 Mar 2012, 12:57

Ta Da, here is part one, i hope you enjoy this is my first rpg and all :D
Spoiler! :
The mood in Absolutely Everything was tense as the four ponies stood silently looking each other over the only sound was that of Silver Bell as she spun round on her chair seemingly oblivious to the tension in the room, the door clatters open as all eyes turn towards it, even Silver Bell stops spinning around on her chair long enough to spot her before falling of it. As Ditzy Doo walked in she instantly spotted the group, enthusiastically writing on her board, 'Hey there, you must be here about the job?', walking to the counter as the group answers in mumbles and nods seemingly unwanting to talk to her, replacing the words on her board she holds it up to them again, 'Great, I have some friends who might need some protection and I need someponies to do it'. The group looks around pleased with themselves thinking they've got some easy work ahead, but as Ditzy finishes rearranging her words the smiles soon disappear, 'the one problem is they are heading to Manehatten but I don't know where they are there... so still interested?', the response was mildly positive with all still interested in taking on the job.

Spending the next hour hearing about who they are looking for and who they are travelling with the group stands at the gates of New Appleoosa ahead of them the Equestrian Wasteland, walking away they headed towards the nearest friendly spot on the way, Junction R-7, while Gawdyna wasn't the nicest of griffins she understood the contract and as such may help them find Ditzy's friends. The travel to the Junction went by smoothly, the raiders of the area seemingly gone, they approached the Junction, a flight of a griffins swarming around the Junction as an unusual amount of life came from it. Getting closer they saw as they dismantled it piece by piece far too busy to notice as four ponies walked in, but they were smart enough to put someone on guard as six griffins surrounded them all heavily armed with battle saddles aimed at them, “Speak fast ponies this is private property” the largest one bawled out as she walked closer towards them, immediately as if natural each of them drew their guns and would have shot immediately if they weren't outnumbered, Screwdriver was the first to speak, “We're here looking for some friends, maybe you've met them”, the rest grumbling is agreement trying to sound as little like raiders as possible. A smirk appears on her face, “Friends? They didn't happen to be two unicorns & a pegasus”, the group looked surprised at their success, “Yes, Littlepip, Velvet Remedy & Calamity, do you know where they went?” continued to ask Screw seemingly becoming the negotiator for the group. “Tell you what, you do one thing for us and say why you want to find them we'll tell you, deal”, the griffin has a grin on her face as she extends her claw out to him. Seeing no other choice he shakes in agreement with the griffin unsure if he made the right choice, “Good, there is a raider encampment about three hours south west of here, i want it gone before they do any serious damage, do that and the information is yours”.

Leaving the Junction as quickly as they arrived the group head in the general direction they were told the camp was in knowing that they got the bad side of the deal despite not really having a say in the matter. With the journey being just as boring as the trip to Junction R-7 they sped up being able to reach the camp by nightfall, its inhabitants obvious by the smell emanating from within & the bloodstains around it. With night covering their approach they climbed the hill overlooking the camp revealing nine ponies around the circular camp made up mostly of half destroyed tents and shacks, most of the raiders sitting around a camp fire in the middle of the camp, with only two of them guarding leaving wide holes in their perimeter. Most of them seem to be armed with guns similar to your own but in worse state of repair, with a large stallion sitting on an old chariot seat fashioned as a throne, his barding offering some protection when compared to those around him, on his lap lies a scoped-grenade launcher, shouting to the group he draws all of their heads towards him, “Tomorrow we strike, a small caravan will pass near here and as such we will kill of them before burning the caravan itself to let them know the Iron Fang's are coming for them!!” his moderately inspiring speech drew mass cheering from the ponies around him, now is your chance to make your mark on the wastes and to save some innocent ponies from a horrible fate.
Now the way i'll be doing choices is like this, you say what your character will do in that situation and i'll put into the rp, simples. And as for part one I would also like some feedback to see if I can improve it as and such making it better for everyone.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 01 Mar 2012, 13:57

read after Andy's post
Spoiler! :
Shard: " Thier leader looks like the toughest of em. plus that grenade launcher of his will shred us if we charge in blindly. I suggest that I and Kenneth here go in. Rig up a few explosives and then launch the attack. After we hit them Screw, you can provide covering fire with your... whatever that gun is. Gale il need you as air support. See if Kenneth will give you one of his molotovs to drop on thier leader while your up there."

"Everyone good with that plan?"
OI YOU!
YES YOU!