Fallout Equestria RPG

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
tanisjihanis
Retired

Re: Fallout Equestria RPG

Post by tanisjihanis » 22 Mar 2012, 16:37

$$$ :D
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 24 Mar 2012, 12:41

Here is an actual list of items, quantities & prices, also i forgot to say that you leveled up in that last foray.
Spoiler! :
Weapons Dealer
.357 Magnum Revolver 154 caps
.44 Magnum Revolver 3516 caps (I need to increase my characters barter for your sakes)
10mm pistol 1054 caps
100 sumb-machine 3340 caps
9mm pistol 140 caps
10mm pistol 1196 caps
Boxing Gloves 17 caps
Caravan Shotgun 949 caps
Cowboy Repeater 1124 caps
Hunting Rifle 3094 caps
Lever-Action Shotgun 2813 caps
Sawed-Off Shotgun 2741 caps
Service Rifle 760 caps
Silenced .22 pistol 113 caps
Silenced .22 machine gun 2601 caps
Single Shotgun 246 caps
Varmint Rifle 106 caps
.357 Magnum long barrel 357 caps
10mm SMG recoil comp. 1570 caps
12.7mm pistol silencer 2498 caps
9mm SMG light bolt 1213 caps
5mm surplus ammo [4] 143 caps
Duct Tape [4] 7 caps

General Shop - who seems to have a larger amount than the weapons dealer
10mm Pistol [5] 176 caps
Baseball Bat [2] 60 caps
Bladed Gauntlet 60 caps
Brass Knuckles 71 caps
C-4 [4] 1427 caps
Dynamite [4] 36 caps
Grenade Machinegun [2] 1827 caps
Hunting Rifle [2] 596 caps
Kinfe [2] 9 caps
Plasma Grenade [2] 429 caps
Power fist [2] 237 caps
Pulse Grenade [2] 57 caps
Ripper 354 caps
Sawed-Off Shotgun [2] 225 caps
Atomic Cocktail 36 caps
Spoon 1 caps
Broc Flower 4 caps
Container of Chlorine 64 caps
Crispy Squirrel Bits 7 caps
Grilled Mantis [2] 11 caps
Hydra Meat 20 caps
Iguna Bits 7 caps
Purified Water 29 caps
Scalpel 11 caps
Scotch 14 caps
Scap Electronics [5] 1 cap
Scrap Metal 1 cap
Sunset Sasparilla [3] 4 caps
Toaster 7 caps
Whiskey 14 caps
Wonderglue 14 caps
Wrench [1] 1 cap
Metal Armour 1570 caps
Equestrian Army Armour 134 caps

Doctor's
Doctor's Bag [3] 79 caps
Locksmith's Digest 29 caps
Meeting People 29 caps
Programmer's Digest 29 caps
Pyscho 29 caps
Purified Water 29 caps
Rad-ex 29 caps
Rad-Away 29 caps
Rebound 29 caps
Stimpack [3] 107 caps
Sugar Bombs [2] 7 caps

Junk Dealer
.357 Magnum long barrel 357 caps
.22LR Plinking Surplus 36 caps
Electron Charge, Bulk 71 caps
Baseball 3 caps
Carton of Cigarettes 57 caps
Case Box,.44 Magnum 10 caps
Case Box, 10mm 10 caps
Cby. Repeater custom action 1213 caps
Grenade Rifle Long Barrel 999 caps
Pre-War Money [4] 14 caps
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 24 Mar 2012, 15:09

If noone minds il do some shopping for all of us...

Okay so we got:
four assault rifles and 240 rounds for them, 9 10mm pistols and 270 rounds for them along with 6 shock rods and a bakers dozen of flash bangs
from our last fight. assuming noone wants any of these (il keep a few things just in case) il sell of of them.

Andy? how many Caps does the group fund get for:
3Assault Rifles + 160 AR rounds, 8 10mm pistols + 200 10mm rounds, 5 Shocks Batons and 3 Flashbangs.

LEVEL 3 EDIT!
Spoiler! :
I pick "Lady Killer"
+10% damage to the opposite sex, and unique dialogue options with certain characters
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 24 Mar 2012, 17:17

How about 225 caps for each of the assault rifles along with 200 caps for the ammo for them, i'll give 100 caps per pistol along with another 200 caps for the ammo 100 caps per baton & 50 caps for each grenade, i'll let the others decide what they want first before doing anything.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 26 Mar 2012, 01:29

Sorry for the lack of replying. For my Level perk I would like Rapid Reload :3
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 26 Mar 2012, 11:47

Since i am likely going to update this tonight or tomorrow could you decide on what you are buying & selling despite the lack of combat it is likely to contain.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 26 Mar 2012, 12:17

since my mokeries of teammates havent posted about it im taking over the group finaces. they can keep qny caps they have now or.earn directly but il handle selling/buying with loot items.

therefore we have 2390 caps.in our.group fund. il.make some purchases for us very soon but if anyone has requests please tell me.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 26 Mar 2012, 19:14

Lack of posts indicates consensus:

therefore

STARTING FUND: 2390

Power Hoof for Gale: -429

4 dynamite for Ken: -144

.357 long barreled magnum for Ken: -357

Ripper for Me: -354

Scotch+Whiskey for Me: -28 (Have fun with this one Andy)

Group: 4 RadX + 4 Rad Away + 4Purified Water + Wonderglue + 2sugar bombs + Iguana Bits, Crispy Squirrel Bits + 2 grilled mantis + hydra meat: -432

FINAL FUNDS: 646 caps

we have upgraded weapons, spares from the loot, Ammo, food, water and meds.

I think we're good now. :)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 27 Mar 2012, 11:03

Aye aye capt'n!

I'll do all my perks tonight
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Mar 2012, 12:24

tanisjihanis wrote:Aye aye capt'n!

I'll do all my perks tonight
i couldn't think of anything that Screw needed. however you have another assualt rifle if you want to upgrade the one you have. :)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 27 Mar 2012, 15:17

This is for you Vallorn :lol:
Spoiler! :
After a good nights sleep in the calm and peaceful surroundings of Tenpony Tower they awoke to Homage's face in front of them, “I'm sorry to say this but... uh.. you're going to have to leave as I have some friends coming round and I don't have room for you and them”, she tells you with obvious regret in her voice but you could tell she had no really choice in the matter, this didn't stop Ken anyway just blurting out without any regard to courtesy, “Who are these friends of yours then & why are they more important than us?”. As stupid as this is the rudeness of Ken didn't weigh up to the guilt she was feeling, “Well one of these friends is kind of a special friend to me”, she is blushing heavily now which you do not expect as she tries to avoid the topic at hand hoping to Celestia that you have some knowledge of relationships. For the sake of dignity & to save me going down that road you all and are smart enough to put two and two together and realise it is best to get moving and the best place you know is the The Institute being close to the The Loft and full of people who are not prone to shoot you & maybe Discord will actually tell you what is going on now you have a basic grasp of whatever Project Nightingale is.

After collecting your things and heading down to the lower levels you collect together a bag of the unneeded weapons found in armoury the day before and take it too the trader, Shard somehow becoming the De-Facto 'Master of Caps' for the group knowing exactly what was needed ending up with only 646 caps out of a starting 2390. The group now kitted out and the morning light still young the group walked out of the front gates again heading east towards The Institute.

While the journey there was uneventful something was off while you couldn't put your finger on it something had disappeared, the occasional waste pony walked paste and some creature's ate each other avoiding the heavily armed warriors a certain feel had gone, while your ponies didn't know it this was the effect of Red Eye and his army. And neither was this clearer than at The Institute with half of the struggling fields burnt and those that remained their carers either too scared to come out or not allowed at all by the worried security whose colts and mares eyed the horizon as you approached, The Institute was at war it was obvious from a distance and if it wasn't for Night Watch you probably wouldn't be let back in just in case you were one of Red Eyes bands. As you walked into the encampment life seemed like normal as ponies went from building to building doing their assigned jobs, word getting round quickly of your return as the welcoming committee arrives within minutes you recognize the the one at the front as the chief of security but the two doctors in worn lab coats are new, “Welcome back I hope you are all safe”, chief smiled happily at you though under the welcoming you know he only meant his child, “We're fine dad..”, Night responded being the best equipped to deal with her father, “..but we were wondering, whats going on everyone seems on edge”, “You see..”, chief starts slowly trying to explain the situation like a parents tells you about the birds and the bees though this approach gains disapproving glares from the doctors the male one interrupting him before he can get to far “Red Eye wants what we have and as you can tell we are not inclined to let him have his way..”, turning around and heading towards the main building, “..come with us you are needed at the council assembly to decide what to do next”, any chance to ask why you are needed is quickly brushed aside as you are brought into the main building of The Institute as laboratory and departments are listed quickly as you are brought down semi-clean corridors, this continues until you reach a door ahead of you opened slowly it reveals a circular table in a small room with various ponies in lab coats and guard uniforms sat around it looking at you intently as you are sent in to the corner while the adults talk.

This continues for two hours, Shard breaking out the booze he bought back at Tenpony enjoying the show as a dozen grown scientific individuals argued over what to do next against Red Eye and what little they listened to you on Project Nightingale & The Loft as you were rushed into this room. While what they were doing was absolute chaos it wasn't going to get better as Shard finishes his 30 caps worth and decides that they have had enough time on their own standing up followed by Ken who had about the same care for proper decorum as the drunk Shard has as well, smashing a empty bottle like a gavel against the table everybody silences as they turn to the pony who looked like if you didn't need much to create a serial killed stood in front of them clearing his throat he began what could be put down as one of the strangest and most effective tirades in history of forever, “Listen egg heads, you are probably the most organized and best meaning group in the entire wasteland and you are just standing here arguing over the same thing like some broken memory orb, now if I hear one more word about lack of manpower I am serious going to consider sticking this in someone’s eye”, swinging the bottle round a bit to show what he was on about, “as we have Gawd and her Talons who last I checked didn't think too fondly of Red Eye as well as every single pony within forty miles are in danger of this menace and will come running if you put out the call right there that is”, he starts counting using his hoofs, “seven things right there. Next is about the Project Nightingloft and whether you should check it out or not, if you really want to beat Red Eye what better than taking the thing he wants from his very nose and who knows what is in that thing maybe dragons or ninjas or NINJA DRAGONS!!” shouting out getting up on the table, “that is why you should do it because this was Celestia's pet project, so make your mind up”, finishing it off nicely falling off the table hitting the floor standing up telling everyone you are ok before walking out telling your friends, “I'm going to find some more alcohol, be right back”, as unusual and rude as this was it seemed to work with them finally able to decide on what to do with the call for arms going to nearby wastelanders & a contract offer going to Gawdyna.

Now that Valls drunkenness you now HAVE to say what you are going to do with The Loft & Red Eye, this is the way it is you know exactly where The Loft is with it being a couple of days away from The Institute and you are able to go take an expedition there, you can take the fight to Red Eye in ANY way you see fit as if it works in the story I don't see why it can't be done as I am using the rule of cool as my main reference for all my ideas.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Mar 2012, 15:21

*dozes on top of the nice comfy gravel*
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 27 Mar 2012, 22:01

Aww yeah, strategy time! Lets scout out the loft before coming up with a battle plan.

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 31 Mar 2012, 10:13

This is the tenth update to Fallout Equestria RPG and i would like to thank everyone who has helped me do this, especially Vall for getting me off my lazy ass twice.
Spoiler! :
With the council finally able to make its mind up the entire institute is awash with activity, a common goal in sight, the defeat of Red Eye. You are no exception to this draft, the diplomatic team to Gawd's Talons seems like a boring task for someone with more charisma, the recruiting teams for nearby villages, farms & even raider groups who have half a mind to realise the danger Red Eye poses. But you realise your place was set from the start as you walk towards the gate, Night standing next to her father as around them stood a group, this group around a 50:50 split between scientists & soldiers standing around a couple carts packed with food, weapons, medicine, you name it they have it maybe even a replacement kitchen sink, The Institute is claiming the loft. “Hey Guys, over here”, Night shouts cheerfully jumping up and down as her father looks disapprovingly at her knowing that he can't do anything to stop her, “Hello, I assume you know what we are doing”, he says before his daughter can start, nodding silently realising that you'd need to have around 1 in intelligence not to work out what this was for. “Good, then we would like you to lead this expedition, while we have capable members and have all seen your notes you are still the best ponies for the job, what do you say?”, he poses it as a question but you know that all of your answers are 'yes' and end with 'because discord will probably kill us', with this sorted your group of around twenty not including you and night set off into the night using it as cover to hide you from any of Red Eye's scouts that may be watching.

It is dawn as you reach the loft, with throughout the night camp fires are all around the horizon while some you know are from ponies that when you get close to them won't start shooting but many are of Red Eye's army sent here to investigate the loft. The loft itself seems rather drab, a small office building for a long gone accountancy firm, at first you think that this can't be what you are looking for a terminal inside proves you wrong under all the usual messages a terminal of this kind would have, it is then you realise the brilliance these ponies, if you are going to hide something do it in plain sight for everyone to see and no-one will suspect a thing as you have to know where to look otherwise you would ignore this place and move onto to a much more likely candidate. The dusty halls look like they haven't seen much life in decades, you slowly creep through these dead halls using an old torch to light up your way you reach a door unusual in it's the setting the usual wood of before replaced by a metal hydraulic door a wall terminal to it's right still glowing its weak green, shining the torch over the terminal as Shard begins to hack his way into the system as he breaks past the first in its line of digital defences the lights around you suddenly flicker on as the sound of the door's pistons creak open after its years of staying closed the light it reveals from within is bright and almost blinding with you unable to see what is within until your eyes adjust...

While this is a relatively short update on my half I thought about whether I should continue of leave on this cliffhanger, I went for the letter.

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 02 Apr 2012, 14:18

Part 11 is up and i'll say this again to those who are taking part that i would like some responses to the updates as if i don't get enough this might die off again for good. :(
Spoiler! :
As your eyes adjusted to the pouring light you realise there are figures within, the grey shadows standing in front of you walk closer becoming more refined you soon see the patchy skin and missing flesh revealing them to be ghoul ponies, you had heard about them from travellers in bars and DJPon3 on the radio, you would shoot but since you haven't heard screams in your direction you decide best not to shoot. “Explain why you are here, fast”, the gravelly ghoulish voice from one of them echoes around the corridor, “Um... we were looking for The Loft” Screw is able to mutter out trying to pick his words carefully so they don't get shot it the face my the angry residents, “So, you are looking for us then, why?” the interrogations continue with his voice you are unable to tell what he is feeling the best excuse was to do with Red Eye as they obviously wouldn't believe you if you told them Discord told you too, “We thought there might be something in here that could help us with defeating Red Eye” lying through his teeth hoping that the mare would believe him. “You'll need to tell me about this Red Eye...”, she turns around along with the other ghouls and walks into what seems to be a control room full of terminals, shelves and tables, “..and your friends can come down here as well, we don't bite”.

Following them in you see there was much more than a control room as a large open area is revealed, dead plants line around two pools of lightly irradiated water, on the other side is a pool is a circle of rooms that goes all the way around apart from a section that contains a grand stair case levelling off mid-way with two separate stairs, one leads to the control room and the other leads to another near identical room, inside is a large chair similar to that of a dentists surrounded by strange computers you had never seen before and a row of boxes the same size of a computer hard drive in our world. Inside the loft were around two dozen ponies that you could confirm walking around on that you can confirm, your awe at this new environment is broken by the same mare as before, “Welcome to The Loft, there are 32 of us left made up of staff and former subjects, we have lived here for the past 200 years running on the old generators and growing our own food and up until now no pony has come down here but you had a reason, this Red Eye you speak of, who is he?” she asks you, this Red Eye has peaked her interest, “He is a slaver, he has been trying to find this place for a while as he is stretched to thin to deal with The Institute..”, the moment you bring up your ally all three of the ponies face you when before it was only her, “The Institute, you mean the Luna Research Institute?”, while this 200 year old term seems strange it obviously fits with the current Institute, “I guess so, it's a large town now full of ponies where they are trying to deal with radiation and set up some farms, it is pretty admirable” Shard speaks for the first time not letting Screw have to do all of the work, “Any friend of the LRI is a friend of ours, even if they are only the remnants of such an organization, now I can assume we can trust you since you are not friends with this Red Eye and have allied with the LRI I need to ask you what you know about this place?”, looking at each other awkwardly that message from Celestia still fresh in your mind, “Everything” Screw blurts out not really thinking but it is accurate and too the point and they aren't going to shoot you for it, “Then good that will make this simple, I am not the original me, the real one died somewhere in Ponyville when the mega spells went off, since I was one of the patients they chose her memory from the collection as we were all blank slates used for testing, as the point of this operation was why have one genius scientist or soldier when you can have ten or a hundred of them, they were months away from completing it when... well I think you know what happened, you can call me Mayor by the way, that was her name before they war and this is Squintz & Clever”.

Her introduction is cut short by gunfire from above with all of you rushing towards it you can here from within the ghouls putting into action their defensive plans for an event like this, but as you reach the foyer you can see the action has subsided with all of Red Eye's scouts dead it seems the superior fire-power of the LRI's forces winning through, though they have captured one prisoner a young mare even younger than Night Watch, she looks dejected not fitting in with the slavers or with you and the the commander of the security forces seems to realise this not giving her the same treatment he would give normally for one of Red Eye's soldiers, spotting you and your friends he goes to an attention having obviously met a ghoul before, the LRI probably has a few of them as scientists, “Ma’am, good to meet you we are members of The Institute and are here to take over The Loft... peacefully of course” he manages to add not wanting to sound like some imperialist who is just as bad as the stallion you are supposed to be fighting. “I have had a word with your friends and we would be happy to ally with The Institute, first things first what are you planning on doing with this prisoner?” she asks walking up close to her almost inspecting her, this is obviously the first time she has seen a ghoul and tries her best to get the furthest away from her probably thinking that she wants to eat her, “Well uh.. we were planning on locking her in the storage cupboard unless you have a better place to keep her?” he says uncomfortable with the way she is looking at the prisoner, she seems to realise how uncomfortable she is making the situation and backs away laughing it off, “I don't eat ponies, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips”, the joke while in bad taste improves things with the prisoner now only scared half to death, “But we have a brig you can use, but may I make a suggestion?”, “What did you have in mind Ma’am” the security commander asks as while you may be the de-facto leaders of this expedition she is his prisoner, “Our imprint chair is still active, we can imprint her with some useful personality” she says easily the moral and ethical problems behind such an action are lost on her, “I don't have the authority to make that call, what do you think” he says turning to your group proving what you suspected, your the boss, while this what happening the mare hearing the conversation while not knowing what 'imprint chair' or 'imprint her with a useful personality' meant she knew it wasn't good for her present self.

Big choice time now that you found the loft what do you want to do with her, you can leave her as some prisoner in the loft, replace her memories or something completely different. And now that you have the loft under your control what do you want to do with it, since you are around 50 ponies under you some serious stuff can happen.

The Personalities that are available are...
-One of the Mane Six, why not :P
-Dr.Wisp, The head of the research lab in Manehatten
-A Commando, one of the shadow bolts only they'll be missing their wings
-An Assassin, because who doesn't want someone who can murder somepony six ways to sunday
-Brink, technical wizard who invented imprinting

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 02 Apr 2012, 16:15

"I would go with Brink and leave them here so they can help get the Loft up and running again.

under no circumstances should we bring back those 6 she demons" Shard says with a very personal look of anger on his face.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 08 Apr 2012, 18:21

I haven't quite given up & time to fight again
Spoiler! :
“I think we should replace her memories” Shard said, the group remained silent around him not really caring what happens to the mare, “Good, come follow me and take her with us” Mayor said as she heads back into The Loft, you take the mare with you she tries to resist heading too wherever you are taking her but it futile. You enter the imprinting room attaching her to the machine and turning it on, the mare falls unconscious as Mayor starts flicking through the terminal providing a list of names, “These are the available memories, who would you like?”, the group looks through the list carefully reading name upon name, one sticks out though, Topher, the deceased genius who invented this technology, reading his file you discover his fate having gone insane after the war destroyed civilisation but not without saving the Loft from the storm. “I say Topher would be a good choice” Screw said looking at Mayor, she laughs “His reaction will be interesting but ok”. She gets a hard drive from the collection sticking it into a port on the machine, activating the imprinter, blue lights come from it, “It should be done in around fifteen minutes” Mayor says walking out of the room leaving just your group and the mare.

Time quickly passes as the imprint process finishes with the mare collapsing to the ground, gaining consciousness upon hitting ground the pony that was once in there is gone as instead of being scared she looks at her hooves before looking at your group, “I'm guessing the war has happened if you look like that” Topher says realising that he has been imprinted. “Yes...” Gale says flying up to him inspecting her up close, “I can see that, is that why i'm a mare then?” Topher asks, “Yes, the body was owned by a slaver so we made some use out of her” Shard says since it was his idea now uncomfortable about how freely he was talking about it. “We should take you to Mayor, she seems to know what she was doing” He said to her walking out of the imprinting room walking directly into her, “I'm guessing It has finished then” she asks him, silently nodding, “take him upstairs I have given your friends some turrets and terminals Topher can help set them up before helping us down here, but filly steps” she leaves before she is spotted, as you look around it seems every ghoul have gone probably not to shock Topher, following her advice you take the new pony to the LRI forces up top. The commander sees you and the ex-slaver, “Hello Sir, we have begun setting up defences” standing at attention to you, “Good, commander this is Topher, we replaced her memories & personality with that of the former head scientist of this facility..” Shard introducing him, continuing on, “..we were thinking he could help you set up?” turning to the pony who wasn't there any more but head deep fixing a broken computer, this and your word is enough for him as he agrees to this but he asks you for help, the scouts had a map with them detailing 7 slaver camps around the area, one is in the ruins of the nearby town you can see from the ground floor easily, you along with four soldiers are going to clear it of all life that shows some allegiance to Red Eye.

It is night as you approach having rested the previous day, the sounds of partying comes from within the makeshift walls though they are smarter than your average raiders with many of the routes in being blocked off or guarded, hiding behind some rubble you use pre-war maps to determined your plans. The camp is in the centre of the old town, a small courtyard most likely with one floored shops surrounding it closely, around this lie ruined homes and shops, with the town hall being the tallest structure around with it having three floors if you include the tower. The same tower has a sentry up top along with many of the shops, on the inside patrols are common with them in pairs, the estimates give 30 of them to your 9, if you do this right nopony will die.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 08 Apr 2012, 18:37

can you give me a map?even crudely sketched is good.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 08 Apr 2012, 19:03

vallorn wrote:can you give me a map?even crudely sketched is good.
My amazing paint skills have come into play here as your wish has been granted.
http://i.imgur.com/V6eZu.jpg
Black :- Normal Wasteland
Grey :- This is the stone courtyard
Orange :- The shops & homes
Green :- The town hall with its three floors
Though this map is pre-war and barricades may be in your way along with building damage