Re: Fallout Equestria RPG

Post by vallorn » 04 Mar 2012, 16:12

a Trader! :D

okay remember everyone! 250 caps each!

il take:
Laser Pistol: -53
Pre War Hat -1
Whiskey: -15
Bulk Small "Spark Batteries" (Energy cells): - (price is unclear)
Doctors Bag: -81
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 04 Mar 2012, 16:24

:S Sorry Andy. Also, Shard, we both want the hat- but there's only one :0
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Mar 2012, 16:37

vallorn wrote:a Trader! :D

okay remember everyone! 250 caps each!

il take:
Laser Pistol: -53
Pre War Hat -1
Whiskey: -15
Bulk Small "Spark Batteries" (Energy cells): - (price is unclear)
Doctors Bag: -81
The price for it was 147 caps, which will mean you can't afford it unless you get rid of some other things as if you want to sell i will give you a fair price for your kit :twisted:
TyreseEngineer wrote::S Sorry Andy. Also, Shard, we both want the hat- but there's only one :0
It's ok i'm not forcing anyone to read them & for the hat you need to decide that amongst themselves
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 04 Mar 2012, 16:40

I think since I will need to make good impressions on people as the speaker having a swanky hat will contribute.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Mar 2012, 16:50

I WANT THAT HAT!

Damn...
Il sell the Machete and 10mm pistol then.

il also get Screwball to fix up my Laser Pistol with parts from the one i just bought. :)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Mar 2012, 16:55

vallorn wrote:Damn...
Il sell the Machete and 10mm pistol then.
You have 1 cap left after all that which is left when you decide who gets the hat. :lol:
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 04 Mar 2012, 17:50

I finished my edits...
I am buying

A Doctor's Bag, with Med-X, a scalpel, surgical tubing, and a stim pack inside.

'Doctors Bag' - 81
'Med-X' - 29
'Scalpel' - 12
'Surgical Tubing' - 15
'Stim Pack' - 111

Total cost: 248

Remaining caps: 2

I'm good on weapons for now, and as soon as Screwdriver gets all the parts he needs, I should be more than good. Not sure what use the scalpel and surgical tubing could be, but its good to have all medical equipment needed. Med-X and Stim pack... Not sure what a Med-X is(heh, I got it because it had the word 'med' in it xD), but if Stim-Pack stands for a stimulation pack, then it could be incredibly useful in treating shock or whatnot.

When you add these to inventory... Could you make that her in 'Barding: A light leather cloak covering most of her body' to a his? My character was supposed to be male, I must have made a typo. :P
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 04 Mar 2012, 18:08

Med-x boosts damage resistance and blocks/numbs pain. Stimpak actually heals it.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 04 Mar 2012, 18:14

Sounds like they're both handy then! :D
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 05 Mar 2012, 02:11

I will buy:

Boxing Tape = 9 caps
Shovel = 21 caps
Total = 30 caps

Oh, I've already got a pre-war hat: Problem?

(Oh, can someone move the bugle to 'misc' please: it's for waking people up with, and giving away surprise attacks - not for hitting!)
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Thanks to CaitxxSith on DeviantART for the free avatars.

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 05 Mar 2012, 11:08

MrJKapowey wrote:(Oh, can someone move the bugle to 'misc' please: it's for waking people up with, and giving away surprise attacks - not for hitting!)
The bugle is a melee weapon in my books as i intend to make you use it as one at some point

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 05 Mar 2012, 13:18

Can I play reveille on it as well, at some point, then?
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 06 Mar 2012, 16:42

I decided to skip a bit of progress and indulge myself a little and you never know where those russians are hiding anyway, i hope you enjoy this.
Spoiler! :
The Institute was a perfect safe haven, perfectly halfway in-between R-7 and Manehatten, the ponies who ran it were friendly to all who needed safety from the wastes, finding an open space near the northern wall the group set up camp, a small fire burning as their food cooked slowly as out of the shadows creeped a familiar figure. The same mare as earlier appeared her sniper rifle aimed at the group, “Why are you here?” she asked again, “We told you earlier, we're going to Manehatten” Shard replied coldly not liking the way that gun was pointed, “No, why are you really here?”, asking the same question again with even more seriousness, “We are going to Manehatten..”, Shard replying just as coldly as before meeting her gaze and gun with his improved laser pistol “..why don't you believe us”. “Why don't I believe you, four rag tag ponies come from the wastes on there way to one of the most dangerous places in the wastes for a job that is more unheard of than a Celestia sighting, now you tell me if that sounds a little suspicious” a grin appearing on her face as she thinks she has bested her opponent, “We're telling the truth.. why, who do you think we are?” Screw joining the discussion taking her off guard, “What.. no one, just some raiders that’s all”, by now everypony was looking at her, “You're lying I can tell, why?, who do you think we are?” Gale entered in making it 3 on 1, sighing realising she was rumbled, “The heads of security think you're Red Eye scouts, sizing up The Institute, they were going to take you in for questioning tomorrow, i believed you but my opinion isn't enough to convince them..”, the telekinetic field on the sniper rifle disappearing as it drops to the ground, “.. i'm sorry, i couldn't do anything to help”, hitting her head against the dirt repeating 'useless' over and over again.

“Hey your not useless”, Gale said to her picking her up and sitting her down hugging her as they by the camp fire, “I am, some ponies are trying to do something good in this world and they end up getting arrested for doing so”, she said to them all, “All we need to do is tell them and that'll be enough” Screw said trying to reassure her that they'll be fine. Looking up at him before turning to each of them individually, “So when the chief comes along with some of his guards to take you to the station you would let him, taking away your weapons and everything?”, Shard begins to answer but stops when he realises that he was lying, they wouldn't let them take their weapons away and lock them up as he didn't trust them to follow procedure.

Night passed slowly as they chatted the night away, the found out more about the security mare, her name was Night Watch, her black mane that you saw was dyed from it's usual auburn along with her cutie mark hidden beneath her uniform was a beaker, originally a scientist she was kicked out for almost destroying a lab when she mixed the wrong chemicals. But their idle chatter was interrupted when an older colt appeared with his grey mane and beard along with three others all armed with battlesaddles, “Night Watch you have 10 seconds to explain what you are doing here before I kick your useless hide out of here” angrily bawling at her, “Gaining information, Sir” she said immediately standing at attention, “Information?, what kind of information?”, he asked intrigued by what she means, “I have found out proof that these ponies are not part of Red Eye's slavers, they have a document written by Ditzy Doo saying who they are looking for and the pay for the job..”, turning towards you, “quick show him the paper”. “Let me have a look at that, i've met Ditzy and know what her spelling is like”, Kenneth remove a few pieces of paper from his bag given to them from their employer handing them over to the security head watching him as he reads them intently as he finishes they watch as he starts laughing, “It seems that you were right Night, well there is a first time for everything”, giving it to one of his men who hands it back before leaving you alone with Night and the Chief, “I'm sorry for suspecting you it's just Red Eye has been showing interest in two locations around here, The Institute & another which we cannot seem to find on any records and as far as we know neither do they and because of that they keep targeting us for attacks, when somepony like you shows up we get a little suspicious, now you are free to come and go but do be careful as the area around here is not safe”, as he finishes his warning he walks away.

“Uh... are you full?”Night asks you, “What, no i've only had like one can of carrots.. or was it two, I can't remember but i still feel hungry” Kenneth replies crazily as usual, “No, I mean do you have room for one more?” she asks obviously wanting to join you, “Wouldn't ponies miss you?” Shard asks her concerned about how her leaving would be taken, “Couldn’t you see then, i'm useless, that may have been a joke but it's a stigma i have here, so will you take me?”.

Well now you have a quick question and a couple of actions you can take, will Night join your party as a follower & what will you do now, continue to Manehatten, help The Institute with Red Eye or something completely different.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 06 Mar 2012, 17:00

I say that we let Night join the party as she seems nice enough, and we should get good karma for caring for her ( although you charisma-less guys might need to let me do some of the talking ( or try to be more empathetical xD ), and from a party balancing perspective I can copr with mechanical science but not computery, chemical science. Shard, you can have the hat if you still want it. The Institute seems reasonably powerful so helping could be good from that perspective too.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 06 Mar 2012, 17:46

Shard:
"Another Pony wouldn't hurt. Plus she is defiantly alert enough to be of use. If she is paranoid to think we could be Red Eye scouts then something is up and I would like to have her about to learn some more"

"Also from the fact she has a Sniper Rifle, we may have just found Screwball a playdate" ;)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 06 Mar 2012, 20:20

I approve of another pony joining up.

Nods head. One thing though: What exactly does this word mean? Playdate?

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 07 Mar 2012, 11:31

Why did you wink, Shard? Also, know if you want that hat yet?
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 07 Mar 2012, 12:18

TyreseEngineer wrote:Why did you wink, Shard? Also, know if you want that hat yet?
Somone else can have Dat Hat... :(
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 07 Mar 2012, 12:30

Okay :D Also, I know Ken hasn't voted, but three to a max of one says Night comes with us? Science buddies ftw xD
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 08 Mar 2012, 16:05

Here is part five of the rpg, on a side note it think i'm getting better at this writing milarky 8-)
Spoiler! :
“No matter how many times as you ask me i will give you the same response, no, you are not leaving here”, the chief's voice is clear through the door, “But DAD I want to go and it'll be completely safe as there are five of us” Night replied. Each of you looking at one another realising who Night's dad is, it is soon followed by muffled but heated discussion, the door swings open with Night walking out happy but as you are about to leave you are called in by the chief about to give you the same talk most fathers give when talking to their daughters boyfriend, “Since i'm letting my daughter go with you on your little adventure I have one request, keep her safe” he looks at you sternly but not as the head of security but as a father worried about his child, looking at him each of you nod and agree to his terms realising what you have just taken on. “Yes sir we'll do our best”, they all responded in unison, “You can go now, just... just be careful ok”. Leaving his office you walk outside standing in front of you is Night Watch her sniper rifle on her back along with saddlebags of supplies ready for a journey into the wastes, enthusiasticly she speaks first, “Where to now?”, jumping up and down in front of you, this is going to be a long trip...

After the first hour passes Night calms down enough to not be asking about every little thing that she comes across. Eventually reaching Fetlock as night settles in you are finally able to ask her a question she has been skilfully all day, “What's going on with Red Eye then?”. That question makes her turn immediately to stone it seems as she stops in her tracks and becomes silent, “Nothing just a little paranoid”, giving a little laugh that is further proof that she is hiding something from you, blocking the way she can escape, “What is going on with the institute & Red Eye, we know you're not telling us everything” Shard asks watching as Night begins to sweat despite the particularly cold evening giving her a 'tell us now before something bad happens' stare, “He's been attacking us for the past few weeks but for no reason or gain, we think its to find something called Project Nightingale but we have nothing to base it on” as she talks with the urgency of a school child late to class two words stand out, 'Project Nightingale', last spoken to them from Discord in R-7 catches everyone’s attention the looks catch Night off guard as well, “Did I say something wrong?” she asks . “Project Nightingale, what is it? And I thought you didn't know about the other location its not on your records?” Screw making the connections from earlier, “All we have is the name Project Nightingale, the rest is classified and encrypted, we haven't been able to gain access it since the institute was founded and we haven't found anything related to it in The Institute so it must be somewhere else”, it wasn't much but as Discord said you'll need to ask DJ Pon3 when you see him.

The night was getting deeper with you patching up your friendship with the security mare the suburbs turning into ruins of tall office buildings and small businesses, a recruiting station for the Equestrian Army passes you on your left a post of Rainbow Dash in the shattered window, ahead of you lies a shack made out of corrugated iron walking slowly towards it trying your best to alert the owner that your not going to kill them if there is an owner. But as you approach it you can see something strange ahead of you, three corpse of all female ponies but these are different they are not only Unicorns, but also Pegasi, they are Alicorns, “These... these are Alicorns, I though the princesses were the only two left” Gale said poking one of them with his hoof to make sure that they were dead the grenade shrapnel not being enough to convince him, “Obviously not” laughed Ken, looking at them for a few minutes you are about to leave when a strange glow emanates from each of them pulling out your weapons aiming at them you watch as they start dancing obviously still dead like puppets being controlled by a higher power, you look confused wondering what in Celestia's name is going on as a large and powerful laugh comes from behind that can only come from one creature, Discord. Turning around there is he was standing laughing raucously at his antics, “I'm so hilarious aren't eye..”, wiping a tear from his eye, “..now where we.. AH yes your moving too slow, come on Littlepip was already in Tenpony by now i'm not asking much”, waving his arms at you getting the point across with each of your faces giving you are reaction similar to the one you get when your uncle starts hitting on your teacher, not again, Night on the other hand was in total shock. “Is. is.. is that Discord?”, with him hearing his name being called out from an unfamiliar voice he swoops in and goes round her twice before standing in front of her stretching his arm out to her, “How very observant of you Night Watch, seems right for a guard of your calibre ,me and my friends here have business together and i'm just checking up on their sluggish progress”, making sure they here his insults before teleporting in front of them all not caring that each of them are thoroughly confused about what’s going on. “Hold on to your heads my little ponies this is going to be a bumpy ride”, laughing as a purple lighting that seems to follow Discord around covers each of you and him, your vision turning a blinding white. As your vision returns you are standing in a recording studio, a mare with a steel grey coat, blue mane and a speaker phone cutie mark stands in front of you doing DJ Pon3's broadcast her voice changing into the one you are used to hearing, the broadcast ends as she turns around looking at you obviously thinking how did you get into my studio, the mike dropping to the ground.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 08 Mar 2012, 17:35

"Er, hi DJ, great to meet you in person. I'm Screwdriver, this is my friend Night and my other friends Kenneth, Shard and Gale. If you couldn't tell, we're -um- massive fans of your show, and we, er... Felt like dropping in. Sorry to intrude, but we were hoping if you could help us find some acquaintences of ours... Also, do you have any spare parts from this braodcasting rig, it looks awesome- I bet I could improve it..." Screwdriver tailed off as he got disapproving looks from the dj and his compatriots, nervous as he was after being teleported.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 08 Mar 2012, 20:38

"Ow my head"

"What the moon was that spell..."
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 09 Mar 2012, 02:48

"AAAAAAAAHHH! When I next see that f*cking tosser, I'm gonna kill him!" Ken shook his head and turned around, suddenly stopping and blinking his eyes slowly, before returning from his psychotic self to his merely quirky self:
"OHMYGOD! Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! IT'S DJ PON3! OH MY GOD! Can I have an autograph!"
Last edited by MrJKapowey on 09 Mar 2012, 13:29, edited 2 times in total.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 09 Mar 2012, 10:28

Gale sits down. 'Wat.'

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 11 Mar 2012, 15:07

This would have been sooner but the explanation will be at the end as to why, but enjoy.
Spoiler! :
The relative awkward silence that permeated throughout the room as the two groups looked at each other still non the wiser at what just happened with just Discord laughing furiously in the background able to control his senses long enough to stand up and mutter out, “Gale, Kenneth, Shard, Screw & Night this is Homage, Homage this is Gale, Kenneth, Shard, Screw & Night”, as everyone looked at him as he continued laughing, standing up again, “I'll let you have fun together play nice you hear, Discord away”, the purple lightning engulfing him as he disappears from view leaving six very confused ponies behind. “Uhhh...who are you again and who was that” Homage asked again pointing towards the empty space that Discord once held, “Well, it's a little hard to explain but that was Discord the spirit of disharmony and he kind of wants to hire us for a job” Screw says looking at her with his best reassuring smile laughing a little at how stupid that sounds.

“That would explains your appearance in my office but it doesn't explain what that has to do with me” she asks taking what he said as if it was gospel, “Ah, we were meant to ask you something” looking around to see if anypony remembered what Discord told them to say, unexpectedly it was Kenneth who remembered, “He told us to ask her about Project Nightingale” not looking at her but at Screw. The mere mention of the name gave an instant reaction from Homage who started backing away from them, this reaction caught them off guard just as much as the teleportation, “What do you know about it? TELL US!!” Shard demanded as Homage definitely knew what they were talking about, “I know nothing really, Discord is wrong”, worried about it more than someone who apparently knows nothing this is easily picked up by everypony, “Tell us DJ Pon3, I won't ask for an autograph if you told us” chasing after her. After a quick chase tumble and a small Mexican stand-off she finally relents. “Ok... ok you really want to know this bad, follow me then”, standing up in front of a semi-angry looking Shard walk toward a bookshelf taking a large book opening it to reveal a hollow inside with a small disk inside along with some notes from it, “Take it do with it what you will be what you want it is something i regret finding out”, walking away from the group.

“What the hell was that all about she could have just given it to us” Shard still annoyed takes the disk and puts it into her computer, this disk loads revealing on screen shows multiple boring emails about nothing important but they get to something important encrypted taking an hour to open it reveals something shocking from Celestia no less.

Hello Sabre Shine,

I have the utmost trust in you which is why you and your staff have been carefully chosen not even Twilight Sparkle knows about what you are doing and she should never know about what you are conducting Project Nightingale is secret to all, I have given you twelve perfect subjects for you to work on they should arrive within the week along with memory samples of each of the ponies I want copied, I know what i'm asking sounds bad and it is but it is needed for our current climate.

Sincerely Celestia

What you read shocks you, was Celestia really planning to change ponies personalities to win the war, you don't know and the notes are less conclusive than the message talking of shipments in weird code and names as you don't recognize along with a key card the words 'All Access' are written on it barely legible due to wear, as you sit there looking strangely as this jumble of items in front of you. Homage enters again levitating multiple cups of coffee, “I thought I recognized you somewhere but now I know, you were hired by Ditzy to protect Littlepip and on the way helped Gawd deal with some raiders and that makes you friends, I have informed the guards that can go around down in the tower and here is the address of where I found that information, there should be more but me and Jokeblue left that place as soon as we read that”, sighing as she mentioned the name, as each of the ponies looked at each other they knew what they had to do.

This update should have been uploaded earlier but due to me watching a serious amount of Higurashi I never got round to writing this so here you go and now you know what Project Nightingale is, if you ever watched Dollhouse you will know what i'm talking about. You would have shops but they are all closed right now but when you get back from your trip they will all be open for you.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 19 Mar 2012, 20:51

"So..." Gale muses "Now what?"

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 22 Mar 2012, 13:54

Sorry for the massive delay i have got off my lazy ass and started writing the next part, i'll do my best to make it worth the wait.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 22 Mar 2012, 14:02

Awesome, thanks!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 22 Mar 2012, 16:07

Im using the Bukkit of motivation to get this written:

OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 22 Mar 2012, 16:30

After a stupidly long delay i have finally got round to writing an update in this one Shard dies a horrible and bloody death at the hands of Night Watch. :lol: Only joking you are all fine, enjoy.
Spoiler! :
The group walked through the ruined streets of Manehatten guided by a 200 year old map that Homage had in her library slowly they traversed the streets avoiding the raider groups and monsters that roam the streets nowadays. They are eerily empty as you approach the building housing part of Project Nightingale, the front is heavily damaged as you can see into every floor clearly like someone made a cross-section of an office building deciding to just use the original, after closer inspection you are all certain that it is missing a couple of floors as well that or the top floor never had a roof when they built the thing.

As you enter the foyer it has obviously been empty for a while, the walls clean of any graffiti and all the corpses are now skeletons all flesh rotted away years before, the glow of the terminal in front of them was surprising approaching it slowly scanning it intently for a few minutes as you check for some crudely made trap to catch out some inquisitive pony but luck was on your side as it was free from any tampering. Shard clicked the enter button being the most computer savvy, the entire thing was empty apart from a message left from some previous user probably Homage from the context, 'Leave now this place is not worth what value you place in it'. “I think this thing is broken, let me fix it” Shard says as he rammed his dagger into the screen lights flickering for a few seconds before going dark, “much better, now we should get searching the information we want is probably in the lower levels as the rest of the place looks trashed.

You creep slowly into the lower levels they are mostly intact the corridors are uniform and a striped pattern on the floor leads you towards the main laboratory, you note a the path towards the armoury as you think about making an upgrade before you leave, walking down another set of stairs the big letter '-3' in worn red paint in front. As you walk around carefully in the old laboratories of Project Nightingale multiple drugs are all over the tables as they have tried to create the ultimate sedative it seems from looks of things, the sound of robots clattering around scares you but the worn sensors make it easy for Screw to take them down one by one with his air pistol the silent weapon proving to be the perfect stealth tool. You take the drugs collecting them in a backpack in a cupboard in the main lab area fitting them all in with room to spare you find the Head of Departments room in front of you the same green glow as early emanating from within. As you get closer you can clearly spot two bullet holes in the glass door frame, the door creaks open as you push it the room itself is a mess with Filing cabinets strewn all over the place the files they contain are even more scattered with the only part of the room in its usual place are the desk and the computer on top it still working after all this time, the skeleton of a pony is slumped against the wall dried blood around wear his body once, was another skeleton is on the table the same blood stains as before it is obvious that a fight happened here long ago, as you walk further in to the room in the corner is another body a revolver is by their hoof the last stand of what was the head of this department.

You check the computer after picking up the gun, it is empty. On the computer is a recording of the last moments of this ponies life slightly you listen to it in respect for the long departed.

“Okay I don't know how long I have on this before they get here, my name is Dr. Night Wisp at the Nightingale Project trying to create the perfect sedative for the copiers up at The Loft”, she sounds distraught as she says it, the sounds of screams and gunshots are all throughout the background, “But something went wrong they got angry, real angry and they've escaped and killing everyone I’ve locked myself in my office but I don't know how long it will hold..”, the sound of the door being attempted to open, “OH CELESTIA, they are at the door this is it, to whoever found this please tell my mother if you see her I love her”, the door is broken over as Dr.Wisp screams the sound of gun shots is heard as the slumps of bodies hit the ground, the sound of megaspells break the silence this is obviously the day the world ended, what follows is saddening to hear with sound of sobbing cut short with a final gun shot.

The fate of the the bodies in this room saddens the group as you leave not disturbing it feeling as it would be a dishonourable act to do anything else. You are silent as you finish your search ending up at the mainframe the door broken open by sheer force leading to an empty room apart from one large computer the mainframe for the building. Getting past the firewalls that protected it from zebra infiltrators long ago was no match for this groups hacker getting past it in minutes revealing details on the operation here, who worked here, what was sent here, codes for all the computers and locks but finally the location of 'The Loft' a couple of hours walk from 'The Institute' is revealed.

With all that was needed at this accursed place found the group walks out from the loft making a stop of at the armoury the door still locked inside was a treasure trove of items inside were four assault rifles and 240 rounds for them, 9 10mm pistols and 270 rounds for them along with 6 shock rods and a bakers dozen of flash bangs, you realised how rich you now are. With the trip back to tenpony tower being just as boring, Homage kindly giving you room in her penthouse on some old mattresses she has.

Now you have a bunch of new toys to play with or sell at all of these lovely traders at Tenpony and you now know where to find 'The Loft' named after an irc server i use every now and again.
http://imgur.com/a/qlwDI#0