Fallout Equestria RPG

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
tanisjihanis
Retired

Re: Fallout Equestria RPG

Post by tanisjihanis » 01 Mar 2012, 14:05

Gale: This seems like a good plan, however I am not used to working in a group like this...What exactly does the role of air support entail?
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 01 Mar 2012, 14:34

OOC:
Spoiler! :
tanisjihanis wrote:I have outdoors pony too >.> Hmmm... JKPowey -- Could your char get stealth instead of outdoors pony? Seems like it would be more useful what with your explosive tendencies. (Could sneak into somewhere and blow the shit out of that place)
But I'm clinically insane! I'm likely to blow my bugle instead of sneaking! Okay then, but I'm still insane, so don't expect much in the way of a coherent strategy from me.
"Yeah, that sounds fun!" Kenneth dropped his pack to the floor and picked out a pair of Molotovs, slipping them into his pockets along with his Bugle - keeping his Webley in his mouth. Suddenly he jumped up and began to bounce up and down with excitement: "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon! I wanna go kill some raiders, now! Let's go and do it!"

He suddenly stopped jumping up and down, and turned to Gale: "You can have this molotov, and then you can, like, fly around and do random flying shit, and you can drop the molotov on his head and then you can totally fly down and kick their arses, but not our arses because we're friendly but you know that, I think. I don't know, I wasn't listening earlier." Suddenly he resumed his buzzing, excited activities: "Let's go already, c'mon, It'll be fun for everyone!"
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Thanks to CaitxxSith on DeviantART for the free avatars.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 01 Mar 2012, 15:49

"Sounds... dangerous. And until I can get a better air compressor, this won't harm much more than a Bloatsprite. If you guys are happy to risk your lives though, then go nuts. Oh wait, you already are-sorry..." Screwdriver said. He drew his pistol and crammed a few rocks into a hopper on the top. "What are you waiting for? Go and do whatever you guys need to do."
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 01 Mar 2012, 15:55

"I'm not nuts: you're the one who's nuts! Nutty as a fruit-cake, yeah!" Ken continued to bounce around until he lost his footing, dropping him from the small rock they were perched on, and sending him tumbling down the hill with his coat thrown out and his hat somehow remaining stuck to his head. Within seconds, he was at the bottom and only a few meters from the camp: he quickly ducked down and hid himself in the grass - entirely unseen - before he turned to wave up at the others to signal that he was ready to begin.
Spoiler! :
LOOK! I'm a liability when being stealthy!
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 01 Mar 2012, 16:16

Gale catches the moltov in surprise, looks at it for a moment then shrugs his wings and takes flight.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 01 Mar 2012, 16:24

Okay you can stop posting :lol: , you only need one post saying what you're going to do and i'll do the extremelly large post containing what happens next.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 01 Mar 2012, 16:28

Spoiler! :
Oh, rite. I thought we were doing an RP and you'd set up the scene so we could then do stuff, before moving onto somewhere else.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 01 Mar 2012, 16:30

MrJKapowey wrote:
Spoiler! :
Oh, rite. I thought we were doing an RP and you'd set up the scene so we could then do stuff, before moving onto somewhere else.
No, i was going for something inbetween those lines though, half roleplay, half usual forum rpg
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 01 Mar 2012, 16:34

andy25100 wrote:
MrJKapowey wrote:
Spoiler! :
No, i was going for something inbetween those lines though, half roleplay, half usual forum rpg
So, how will we get stuff like character development?
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 01 Mar 2012, 16:38

Spoiler! :
You get it in their responses to situations and whilst travelling between setpieces. Not as common as the system you are thinking of, Kap, but still used now and then.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 01 Mar 2012, 16:47

Spoiler! :
Okay then Gentelponies. let us begin *Slides down the slope to join Ken*.
*To ken as a whisper*: if you blow this i will make you wish you had never been born...
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 01 Mar 2012, 16:59

vallorn wrote:
Spoiler! :
*To ken as a whisper*: if you blow this i will make you wish you had never been born...
Did you read any of what i was saying Vall :lol:

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 01 Mar 2012, 18:11

andy25100 wrote:
vallorn wrote:
Spoiler! :
Did you read any of what i was saying Vall :lol:
Yep. just thought i would end the scene to let you write the battle scene. :)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 02 Mar 2012, 11:12

I would have posted this later but i won't be able to update this later, no time like the present then, enjoy. ;)
Spoiler! :
The celebrations from the camp echoed around, to busy to notice as two ponies slid down the hill, hiding behind a shack, Kenneth & Shard watched on surveying the camp, Shard turning towards his team-mate whispering to him,”On the count of three we both charge out and start shooting, got that”, Ken just nodded, “Good... 3..”. Gun shots soon followed as Kenneth charged early, screaming all the way, “Celestia damn you impetuous fool” following after him Shard ran out after him, their initial barrage catching them off guard as one raider mare's head gaining a hole along with two of her friends gaining similar injuries, “ *@£% where did these ponies come from!” shouted their leader levitating his grenade launcher towards them firing a shell as he stands up on his make-shift throne “What are you waiting for get fighting” laughing maniacally as he loads another shell. The sudden action catching Gale & Screw of guard, with Screw quickly firing at the nearest guard distracting him from the main action, with Gale shooting down dropping a molotov at the most bunched up group of ponies, the glass shattering as it hits a stallion on his flank the flames spreading quickly over him and another as the spectacular flame coming from the explosion draws the attention of the group as the pair succumbs to the flames, the smell of charred flesh spreading quickly and strongly. The leader seemed angry at your actions, “Who do you think you are messing with us”, aiming his grenade launcher at the pegasus not realising how stupid that action is as he missed completely as he swooped down exploding against the hill. While the explosion missed Gale it shocked Screw making him lose balance falling of the hill landing in top of the guard pony pinning him with an assault rifle, knocking him unconscious with Screw only having some bruises from his tumble.

With the initial actions over the two sides edged off as the two raiders shot at them from behind what was left of a chariot, Shard's calm exterior was gone as he shouted at Ken, “You cover me got that”, charging out his knife and pistol levitated around him. The two ponies tried to stop him only getting a graze against his chest cutting easily through the armour but Ken was a good shot despite how psychotic he was when one of their heads exploded when a bullet landed in his skull, his body slumping against the ground when he mate turned to see this happen it was too late for him as well with Shard diving on him stabbing the raider multiple times before getting up off the bloody corpse, standing face to face with their leader a grenade launcher inches from his face, “YOU WILL NOT LEAVE HER ALIVE, YOU SON OF A $%”*?” fear appearing on the ponies face thinking he was facing certain death, the two allies that could help were not close enough to help him he gulped saying his goodbyes. But the problem was he was wrong, and I think that was obvious as the rat-a-tat of an assault rifle broke the silence the inaccurate aiming hitting the unicorn raider unawares, the grenade launcher dropping to the ground as he saw Screwdriver trying to balance the gun in his mouth as a clicking sound replaced the purr of it firing an entire round going into the raiders body, slowly falling over lifeless.

“Thanks there mate, I owe you one”, Shard said trying to catch his breath, “It's ok you would have done the same for me”, dropping the assault rifle on the ground, as they looked round the camp the destruction they caused barely visible in the moon & fire light, dragging them in a pile they sorted through the raiders stash, a grenade launcher, some metal armour, two assault rifles, three pistols and some heavy metal pipes along with around 200 caps, spreading the items around they left the camp as it was, a reminder off what happens to raiders in these parts. “That was amazing flying back there Gale you were all like WHOOOSH and they were all like 'IT'S A PEGASUS' and you were all like 'BOOM' with the molotov cocktail' Ken said excitedly the only one unaffected by the battle “Yeah, i'd rather not do that again.. it didn't feel right” Gale showing how uncomfortable setting fire to those ponies. “It's ok Gale, they deserved it”, Screw said reassuringly to him equally as uncomfortable about it but still believing it was the right thing to do, “If we hadn't done that we have no idea how many innocents would have suffered at their hoofs”.

They continued on towards R-7 reaching the camp around midnight spotted by the Talons as they got closer to the camp they were met by a grinning griffin greeting them happily, “I can see you have helped out magnificently, do you know what those raiders were up to by the way?”. “They were going to attack a caravan tomorrow” Screwdriver continued his work as the negotiator, “Good thing they're dead then that was the first caravan from Shattered Hoof, i'll tell my mother what you did I think she'll like you, but while she's not here i'll have to reward you, here is 400 caps, 100 for each of ya, sound fair” obviously missing out in the part to do with Littlepip, the group picking up on that, “We had a deal” Shard sounding pretty annoyed pointing his hoof at the griffin, “I remember, they were heading to Tenpony Tower, they wanted to talk with DJ Pon3 about something if you go there you're sure to find them & as for one more thing, you can use their box car as it is too late for you too leave, peace out” as she flew away into the night along with four other griffins.

Level ups & Item Gains

Everyone is now Level Two and as such you gain a perk available at level two, just check the vaults perk list for Fallout 3, also decide what you will do with the items you have gained with the guns themselves being in a bad shape but you can repair them.

Shard – Slight injuries but nothing to worry about much.
Kenneth – Mostly fine got a couple of scrapes.
Screwdriver – Got some small cuts and bruises from falling down the hill, but nothing bad.
Gale – Completely Un-injured

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 02 Mar 2012, 12:24

do they have any Melee weapons? Andy can you give us an actual List of their Loot?

also i vote we give either Gale or Ken the Grenade Lawn Chair. Ken for his explosives but Gale for being able to rain down explosive death from above. we could also give it to Screwball (thats your nickname now) so he can properly aid us at range. hell he could even convert it into a more powerful Air Cannon Thing if we had the parts.

List of Shard's needs:
New melee weapon or other combat knives to repair his with.
New Energy weapon or other laser pistols to repair his with.

PERK CHOSEN:
Spoiler! :
"Swift Learner": +10% XP whenever XP is earned
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 02 Mar 2012, 12:28

vallorn wrote:do they have any Melee weapons? Andy can you give us an actual List of their Loot?

also i vote we give either Gale or Ken the Grenade Lawn Chair. Ken for his explosives but Gale for being able to rain down explosive death from above. we could also give it to Screwball (thats your nickname now) so he can properly aid us at range. hell he could even convert it into a more powerful Air Cannon Thing if we had the parts.

List of Shard's needs:
New melee weapon or other combat knives to repair his with.
New Energy weapon or other laser pistols to repair his with.

PERK CHOSEN:
Spoiler! :
"Swift Learner": +10% XP whenever XP is earned
The Loot List is...

-One grenade launcher
-One set of metal barding
-Two standard issue equestrian army assault rifles
-A police revolve & two 10mm pistols
-A hockey stick, baseball bat & a machete made out of a lawn mower blade

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 02 Mar 2012, 12:37

What about the pipes? (if they exist :P) They could come in handy later- junk is good for building with :)
I'll take the pipes unless Shard needs one as a hittin' stick, same with the melee weapons- could be a base for something. One of the 10mms wouldn't go amiss either, but I don't need it desperately. Is grenade launcher big guns or small guns? If big guns give it to some 'splodey person, otherwise I guess I could use it. Is there ammo included? I think Kenneth should get the armour since he's most likely to suicide rampage, he could probably use it.
Shard and Gale should take the ARs since they can probably use them better, also beefs up the air support more.
The perk I pick is
Spoiler! :
Intense Training: +1 to any S.P.E.C.I.A.L Stat (I'll put it into intelligence)
Might be an idea for some people to beef up Charisma :P
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 02 Mar 2012, 13:38

Well:
1) Grenade Launcher would be 'splosives since the firing units themselves are usually simple, meaning most of the main knowledge would be about the explosives.
2) Feck charisma, I'm clinically insane!
3) If the armour can go under my greatcoat, then that's fine - I'll take it.
4) Kit wise, I think it should go:
Gale = AR and revolver
Shard = AR and machete
Screw = GL and 10mm
Ken = 10mm and Barding
5)
And as for part one I would also like some feedback to see if I can improve it as and such making it better for everyone.
Spelling and grammar errors which, whilst they're nowhere near major, are a bit jarring.
6) Perk:
Thief: +5 Lockpick, +5 Sneak
7) Could my 'outdoorspony' be changed to 'sneak' since we've got that in Tanis' char?
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 02 Mar 2012, 13:46

I would rather have a 10mm than an AR (10mm better at close range where I usually fight). trade Screwball? :)

and Ken? why are you passing up on a high explosive device? :?

by taking "Swift Learner" I will level up slightly faster than you guys . which will allow me to take perks slightly more often so I can do Intense Training more often and become a walking god of the wastes...
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 02 Mar 2012, 13:55

I don't have a method to fire it since either you could levitate and fire, or Gale could hold (awkwardly) and fire. We don't have battle-saddles so I can't use it.

And Ken is more likely to be jumping around, flipping off of rocks and getting dudes in the face as opposed to sitting back and raining firey death on them.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 03 Mar 2012, 16:25

Gale's Perk: Little Leaguer. This perk is +5 Melee Weapons, +5 Explosives

Does melee weapons include unarmed combat?

I'll take whatever in terms of loot. Honestly Gale started off trying to go for unarmed combat so I'm waiting till I can get Iron Fist and/or some specialized 'unarmed' weapon. Perhaps screwdriver will make one for gale if we ever get an energy weapon or something.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 03 Mar 2012, 16:47

I just need some energy cells, a solar power cell, a mirror and some duct tape :P.
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 03 Mar 2012, 17:04

I have handed out the loot the same as Kapowey's list with Vall's changes as they are a sensible way to sort things.
tanisjihanis wrote:Does melee weapons include unarmed combat?
I put it down so unarmed & melee are the same thing, i just prefer the term melee over close combat.
TyreseEngineer wrote:I just need some energy cells, a solar power cell, a mirror and some duct tape :P.
You get yourself a boxing glove & some scrap metal, i'll let you build a homemade power fist

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 03 Mar 2012, 17:11

Woot woot.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 03 Mar 2012, 17:19

i added 2 new item catagories to everyones profile: Misc contains EVERYTHING that isnt either a weapon or armor and Caps tracks how many caps we have.

we started with 100, got 50 each as loot from the raiders and 100 each as pay from the gryphons so we each have 250 caps on us.

(i kept the misc catagory as things we started out with. you may want to add the new ammo for our new guns and remove the ammo we used up)
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Mar 2012, 14:57

Part Three is online, activate awesomeness sensors, awesomeness factor: 20% cooler > this update :lol: , enjoy it took me a while to write it.
Spoiler! :
The night continued as the four ponies slept in their box car enjoying the rest from the action of earlier, but they will have no such luck as a purple crackle of light emanates throughout the room originating from the far wall. The group awakes disturbed by the strange occurrence, preparing their weapons for a fight, watching carefully as a figure walks through it seemingly unhindered by the solid wall, the figure wasn't a pony or a griffin, it was nothing they had ever seen before apart from Screwdriver recognising the figure from a book he read in some forgotten library, the creature made up of the body parts of multiple creatures standing tall in front of them, coughing heavily. “Hello there my little ponies, pleased to see me..”, the figure joyfully spoke to the group standing bemused in front of him, “..don't give me that look, don't any of you know who i am”. The group looks at each other confused, Screw clearing his throat, “Your a draconequus, and not just any draconequus.. you're Discord, the spirit of disharmony”, the creature was elated at hearing his name ringing a bell appearing out of nowhere “excellent, now you know who i am i have a something you need to do for me”, Discord said sitting on a box in the corner of the room. “A job? We already have a job & why would we trust you if you the so called spirit of harmony?” Shard said without thinking about who he was talking to and what could happen if he annoys him too much, though Discord's reaction was one of laughter as the brazenness of this pony, “Yes you do, Derpy wants you to protect her friends but do not worry about that as they already have a friend looking out for them and what i am asking you to do is far more important”, he said trying his most to show how important what he was asking was.

“What do you mean, 'they have a friend looking out for them', who is this friend?” inquisitively Shard asked still eyeing up Discord suspiciously, “This friend is of no concern of you and I do not trust you enough to say as it is something she must find out on her own not from some wastelanders she hasn't met, i hope you understand, now we have more important things to talk about I need to sow some confusion and chaos before morning”. “I still don't believe you, why should we trust you?” Shard continued the interrogation of him, the creature just sat their acting like this was all a game for him, “You don't have any reason to trust me so we'll talk again when you do...”, the room flashing with the purple light again Discord standing up walking towards the wall again, “...just make sure to ask DJ Pon3 about Project Nightingale when you see her”, a grin appearing on his face as he disappears through the wall. “What the hell was that?”, Gale asked confused at what had just happened, “I don't know but i think the spirit of disharmony wants to hire us for a job” Screw deduced, his face equally as confused as the three ponies around him.

Morning came and no-one was any clearer about what had happened the night before but they thought it seemed pretty important that Discord wanted their help. Leaving the junction they headed west, their journey proving once again to be uneventful as if the grim reaper pony had come through here days earlier and cleared it of all life. As they headed along at a fast pace Gale flew back down towards the group acting as the scout with his ability to get a better view of the area they are in, “There is activity up ahead but i can't tell if it is raiders or not”, “Thanks, we'll go check it out might get some action after all” walking towards the source of activity, a small compound of buildings around a larger multi-floored building, most of them are damaged in some way but it is mainly due to wear over time, around it life is quickly buzzing around, as they approach from a distance they can see raider markings on the walls a pony is doing his best to clean them but isn't faring to well, getting closer attempts at agriculture are appearing with dead plants all around this little oasis. “Hello travellers” a mare shouts from the top of a building a sniper rifle being levitated next to her, “welcome to our little community”, a small gate made out of old advertisement billboards a worn image of Fluttershy endorsing some long forgotten product on one of them. As they enter the same mare as before meets them along with two other ponies armed with battlesaddles each wearing the same black unifroms, “I'm sorry about this but I just need to know what your business is with the institute after that you are free to use all our facilities” she asked them, Screw did the talking again, “We're travelling to Manehatten, and were wondering what this was, now we know, what's the institute anyway?”, looking around as a multiple ponies run round some wearing lab coats, others wearing uniforms similar to the ponies in front of you. “The Institute, is a collective of ponies with the goal of returning the wastes back to its normal state using this old Ministry of Peace laboratory to do so” she said a smile on her face showing her belief in the good of her cause, “anyway, why are you going to Manehatten, it isn't the safest of places to visit” continuing her questioning, “We've been hired to protect some ponies that are currently in Manehatten, two female unicorns and a male pegasus?” he asked hopefully, “Well you seem all right and if you do try anything you won't last long & about you're friends no-one of that description has come through here but a trader is staying here who just came from Manehatten, he's at Geisel's shop right now & if you need medical supplies or treatment Dr. Theo will have you covered, enjoy you're stay”.

The town is the same size as New Appleoosa, based around the large laboratory building blocked off from the regular traffic, around it were the outlying buildings turned in to dormitories and utilities. The town is mostly populated by personnel of the institute but there are some other ponies walking around that look like they live in the wastes. You walk into Geisel's Shop, two ponies stand talking to each other, the one behind the counter wearing the same uniform as everyone else is Geisel & the other is the trader mentioned before, “Hello there welcome to my shop” Geisel says happily, to you, “Hello there”, Gale walks up to the trader pony, “Hello, could i ask you a question?”, “Sure don't see why not” he replies his robotic owl circles round Gale's head, “Great, have you seen two unicorns & a pegasus in the past few days”, “I have actually, they were heading into Manehatten to go meet that DJ Pon3 fella up at Tenpony, why what's this about”, Gale smiles at the information, “We've been hired to protect them and were told they were going to Manehatten”.

While at the institute you have access to Geisel & Dr. Theo, both traders you can spend you're hard earned caps on, enjoy. For the trader screen follow this linkie here - http://imgur.com/a/JeNqK#0.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 04 Mar 2012, 15:58

Tanis decided to edit! :D

I hope you don't mind, I just corrected a couple verb tenses and grammatical errors, as well as added some more Discord specific dialogue and actions such as the trade mark pulling things out of nowhere.

Spoiler! :
The night continued as the four ponies tried to get some rest in their box car after the action of the day. Unfortunately, they have no such luck. Just as they start to doxe off, a loud crack from the far wall jolts them awake and brilliant rays of some purple energy cast the room into sharp relief. The group awakes disturbed by the strange occurrence, and prepares their weapons for a fight!
They watched stunned as a figure emerged from the source of the purple energy, seemingly unhindered by the solid wall. The figure standing before them wasn't a pony, nor a griffen, zebra or anything else anyone from the group had ever encountered before in their travels. Screwdriver vaguely recognized the figure from a book he read in one of the libraries from his once peaceful past, and he racked his brains for what it was called. The creature made up of the body parts of multiple creatures standing tall in front of them, coughed heavily before adressing the group. “Hello there my little ponies, I'm certain you're all very happy to meet me!”, the figure joyfully spoke to the group standing bemused in front of him, “..oh don't give me that look, don't any of you know who I am”. The group looks at each other confused, Screw clearing his throat, “You're a draconequus, and not just any draconequus.. you're Discord, the spirit of disharmony!”
The creature, elated at hearing his name produced a bell appearing out of thin air and rung it enthusiasticly. “Excellent! We have a winner! Now that we're aquainted, I have a something that you need to do for me”, Discord said sitting on a box in the corner of the room. “A job? We already have a job & why would we trust you if you are this so called 'spirit of disharmony'?” Shard said without thinking about who he was talking to (and what could happen if he annoys him too much!). Discord laughed at the brazenness of this pony and snapped his fingers, replacing the bell with a scroll. "Hmm... Let me see... Unimportant matters of lesser ponies... Shard... Ah, yes you do, Derpy wants you to protect her little friends or somesuch. Pfft, how completely BORRRINNNNG, not to mention that they already have a friend looking out for them. What I am asking you to do is far more important, not to mention much more interesting for such a rough and tumble band such as yourselves”, he said trying his best to show how important what he was asking was.

“What do you mean, 'they have a friend looking out for them', who is this friend?”Shard asked inquisitively still eyeing Discord suspiciously. "As the ponies of this day and age say 'Thats none of your business'," Discord grins craftily "Its for you to not worry about and for her to find out...hehehe. Now we were discussing matters of actual importance," He looks at his wrist sarcastically "I still need to sow some confusion and chaos before morning, so lets just get this over with, shall we?”
“You still haven't told us why we should even trust you” Shard growled, irritated by the way the creature just sat there acting as if this was all a game for him. “Oh thats right... Whoops, wrong timeline, my bad! You don't have any reason to trust me just now, so I suppose we'll talk again when you do...” Discord turned and made as if to walk back through the purple energy...“...Oh, one last thing: make sure to ask DJ Pon3 about Project Nightingale when you see her”, a grin appearing on his face as he disappears through the wall, leaving a burst of maniacal laughter in his wake. “What the hell was that?”, Gale muttered, confused at what had just happened. “I think the spirit of disharmony just told us that he wants to hire us” Screw deduced, his face equally as confused as the three ponies around him.
Last edited by tanisjihanis on 04 Mar 2012, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Mar 2012, 16:03

Of course, i wasn't sure how to effectivaly word them

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 04 Mar 2012, 16:07

I'll spend a cap on a sweet Pre-War Hat. Probably good if I buy those medical braces or leather belts, could come in handy. And the toaster, I mean, a toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply, right? I'm sure the heating elements could be nice. I'll have the 3 scrap electronics + 3 scrap metals too. Total cost:
1+21+15+7+3+3= 50 caps. Just the boxing gloves left to get then you've got a power fist Tanis.

Can I ask if that dude's robo-owl is for sale? I could dismantle it >:)
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 04 Mar 2012, 16:08

TyreseEngineer wrote:I'll spend a cap on a sweet Pre-War Hat. Probably good if I buy those medical braces or leather belts, could come in handy. And the toaster, I mean, a toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply, right? I'm sure the heating elements could be nice. I'll have the 3 scrap electronics + 3 scrap metals too. Total cost:
1+21+15+7+3+3= 50 caps. Just the boxing gloves left to get then you've got a power fist Tanis.

Can I ask if that dude's robo-owl is for sale? I could dismantle it >:)
If you read the chapter he is in you would know he is not for sale.