Three Word Story

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
N12

Three Word Story

Post by N12 » 31 Oct 2010, 22:21

THE STORY SO FAR! (pages 1-12, edited for correct sentence structure)

One fine day, SneakyPie decided to build a giant statue of a SneakyPie. Then he made Beltom, but it exploded into a thousand moving escalators which ate some cake, which exploded too. Sneaky had no tools or pants with which to dance well, so he went to the bathroom on the moon where he found a golden sock and rabid rabbits, while eating a giant sack of potatoes.

Meanwhile in Russia, a bear rode a unicycle into an enomous electromagnetic elephant's ear on fire, with police chasing him because he didn't sterilize his stupendous clock of shadows. Then a huge monster raving looney dog descended down from the sky, and ate his coconut bra. But then, Tim turned into a cow!

But, oh no! A flying fork spouting ridiclous euphemisms before buying biscuits, inducing incredible irritations, irritating rashes, irreversible maladies and anal seepage (which was thinner than Sneaky's chances of becoming a monstrously small dinosaur that destroys worlds)! Meanwhile, Mighty Mice rose up against King Cool's Cotton empire, which was seemingly toppled all over Snaeky's statue.

Because of this, Sneaky's socks started to get very full of cows which flew away to Turnip Town (which is located behind Mount Norrington). Suddenly, Sneaky started stealing some sand and making glass with his very long and furry ball of yarn. Then Blackadder thought "I should burn everything ever, even fire itself!". So he went out and hosted a fancy dinner party for fancy fire but nobody came; suicide was required!

But suddenly Mountbatten ate the puppies, delighting the crowd of Viking Creepers, and shouted loudly "MY PANTS HURT!" which duly frightened Lord Mountbatten, who leapt from the coast into a volcano and gained super powers, used to defeat the great King Flump, kicking him back in time to the fifth century before cheese had taken over the Monocle Factory.

Then the peanuts got eaten by a massive leopard equipped with a 'Flying Doom Waffle of Mass Destruction' with extra chocolate filled love slaves. Poor Peanuts! Perhaps Peter Pan poured pickled petrol proudly, popping Pike's pimple and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Sir Broccoli lamented his socks stale on a Ghast, which then exploded when a creeper covered everyone in lots of crumbly waffles. Big, tasty, syrup-covered waffles and pancakes with Cho's brain seepage, which attracts zombies with bad taste. Annoying chickens ate a sandwich made of stone and obsidian topping. which caused them to break their iPods filled with Justin Bieber music in G Major.

"Oh, my ears!" the creeper said, while dancing to the sound of the explosive beat and mixing his Hydralisks and Roaches with plenty of blood insane monkey noses that spewed bile across the room and wear a silly hat made of grenades and German sputum all over the cookie jar in the depths of the Nether where Ghasts roam continuously shooting fireballs, bathe in lava and run for the hills. But Blackadder has banned pants as well as Pants on head retarded Yahtzee quotes which are awesome (although becoming passé).

After the commercial we'll be back with robot unikorns and Cyborg Pandas that shoot lasers from their eyes and homing missles from their mouths.

Dinner will be canceled because creepers have blown up the cake and the muffins too. They accused GlaDOS that the cake was a lie. Wheatley is a GlaDOS Personality Core who tried to rule the world by helping Chell, but got sapped.

I have a lovely bunch of creepers that would explode simultaneously when you say "ni" while searching shrubberies. I found a shrubber. Two shrubbers felling a tree with the help of a trout and a bunny and an elephant and 13 cows make a perfect. On Saturday morning an angry Squirtle transformed into a Typhlosion and learned nothing at all, which is sad for some reason.

Moving on with the legal proceedings, we would like to eat more pie with some Cool Whip. In the future, Marty McFly uses Self Destruct. It is very effective! Opponent used potion! + 20 points were lost after drinking expired potions... should have known... The witch lied about her age, she was underage! But too late, C'thulhu had already risen from the cake and done ten backflips into the vegetable soup. What a mess! It got mixed in with the amazing, fantastic and completely lame carrots that tasted like bananas of doom.

Meanwhile, at the green tea factory Ninjawoman was inspecting a ninja convention. Why hold a ninja convention there?! Because ninjas love brown sneaky pie with blackberries and a hint of curry. Maybe some butter on the side. But what side? The dark side. Of the moon? Play it backwards (with a spoon!). Monkeys will some in your house and dance on your laptop-pillow with StarCraft print while they throw bananas over the rainbow into the Giant electrical storm that gained more flying purple cows than most others.

The day before was Christmas Day, and my pants were banned by the Pope and burned by Blackadder who was notorious for extreme pyromania, and for eating all the cake that the fat chicks wanted to eat. But they couldn't, because Blackadder did. So Black burnt the fat chicks. When he was finished burning them he burned himself, and wondered why he didn't die a fiery death. So he tried Meth, which didn't burn as well as fire, when he suddenly spontaneously combusted and burned Atlantis which made a very nice bonfire, that burned the whole of Central as well.

Suddenly creepers....hundreds of green, explosive creepers began singing quartets. Then Ghasts flew into the lava shrieking so loud you might pity them (LOL NO). "Poor, poor Ghasts," said zombie pigs with raging voices and pointy swords, which were pointy ham flavored swords with eggs on Blackadder's big fire. Which one? You stopped making sense recently.

One day in the future, Commander Video saved 5 dollars on bananas and everything else in the store, then was struck by my enormous penis which is imaginary, only to those who think that ninjas try to eat the sausage that transformed into giant, rotten bratwurst. Santa decided to, with a cactus covered in steaming molten chocolate and cold baby tears with a hint of fresh nutmeg.

On the other hand, my dear deer doesn't dare dream about Dave, who is crazy. Crazy Dave sat on his immaculate monster truck, which jumped over a red banana peel while singing the song of the Red Ribbon Army.
Whelp lets start it.
Rules: make a story using the previous posts and only three more words. thats about it.

One fine day...

GO!

(side note- thanks to whoever compiled this. Oh and 28 PAGES!?!?!?)
Last edited by N12 on 18 Mar 2011, 22:30, edited 1 time in total.

TheMQG

Re: Three Word Story

Post by TheMQG » 31 Oct 2010, 23:24

Sneakypie decided to
Cthulhu Ftagn to all and to all a good night!

olendvcook

Post by olendvcook » 31 Oct 2010, 23:33

build a giant
also,

this is my sig

ApplesNgravy

Post by ApplesNgravy » 01 Nov 2010, 06:32

Statue of a
My houses
Central
On the crossing of Monorail View and [Nameless street I didn't get to name]
New Alantis
In the back, and sort of at the middle
Updates when built

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 01 Nov 2010, 09:08

SneakyPie and then

Cho
Retired

Post by Cho » 01 Nov 2010, 09:18

he made Beltom
Before all else, be armed. -Machiavelli

spacespork

Post by spacespork » 01 Nov 2010, 10:42

but it exploded
SpaceSpork on The Escapist, spacerpg on Minecraft, and awesome everywhere.

Darktaint
Retired

Post by Darktaint » 01 Nov 2010, 10:50

Into a thousand
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

Magnalian

Post by Magnalian » 01 Nov 2010, 11:14

moving escalators which
I will murder any and all bovines, pigs and future MCnuggets that dare enter my place of residence.

Loki7734

Post by Loki7734 » 01 Nov 2010, 11:16

ate some cake

Magnalian

Post by Magnalian » 01 Nov 2010, 11:18

which exploded too
I will murder any and all bovines, pigs and future MCnuggets that dare enter my place of residence.

herpmyderp

Post by herpmyderp » 01 Nov 2010, 11:55

Sneaky had no
Achievement unlocked: Banhammer Hat-trick.

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 01 Nov 2010, 12:13

tools or pants
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

Zeromaeus

Post by Zeromaeus » 01 Nov 2010, 14:33

with which to
All Will Be Well.

spacespork

Post by spacespork » 01 Nov 2010, 17:03

dance well with

ThePirateMan

Post by ThePirateMan » 01 Nov 2010, 17:26

so he went

spacespork

Post by spacespork » 01 Nov 2010, 18:29

to the bathroom

Spartigus

Post by Spartigus » 01 Nov 2010, 19:08

on the moon
~"And I believe, that we'll conceive, to make in Hell for us a Heaven"~

Gortash

Post by Gortash » 01 Nov 2010, 19:53

where he found

spacespork

Post by spacespork » 01 Nov 2010, 20:16

a golden sock

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 01 Nov 2010, 20:49

and rabid rabbits.
Check out my Store, Now Open in New Escapia! Well, I guess its gone now, but you can always check the thread for laughs!....I guess? :)

Spartigus

Post by Spartigus » 01 Nov 2010, 21:30

while eating a

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 01 Nov 2010, 23:44

giant sack of

Gortash

Post by Gortash » 01 Nov 2010, 23:45

potatoes. Meanwhile in

Spartigus

Post by Spartigus » 02 Nov 2010, 00:09

Russia, a bear

Deofuta

Post by Deofuta » 02 Nov 2010, 01:02

rode a unicycle

TheMQG

Post by TheMQG » 02 Nov 2010, 06:48

into an enormous
Cthulhu Ftagn to all and to all a good night!

Gortash

Post by Gortash » 02 Nov 2010, 07:11

electromagnetic elephant's ear

Spartigus

Post by Spartigus » 02 Nov 2010, 07:17

on fire, with

Loki7734

Post by Loki7734 » 02 Nov 2010, 07:21