Wicked West (M) Its back! New characters are still welcome!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
random980

Re: Wicked West- Rated M - CHARACTERS NEEDED!

Post by random980 » 25 Aug 2011, 02:51

random980 wrote:Both Red and Walter want to hunt travis, does it matter if Red and Walter stay together while they look for him? or do you still want them to split?
Respond to this i mean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Post by 697134002 » 25 Aug 2011, 03:08

random980 wrote:
random980 wrote:Both Red and Walter want to hunt travis, does it matter if Red and Walter stay together while they look for him? or do you still want them to split?
Respond to this i mean
Split.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Aug 2011, 03:23

Well fine! > : (
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Aug 2011, 03:26

story underway
Eekum Bokum

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 25 Aug 2011, 04:49

yay :D

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Aug 2011, 07:06

"What have we done? Why cant we stay?" asked Red, "Same reason why i made Travis leave, because i'm sick of all these idiots coming into my town and disturbing the peace, i'm sick of outsiders bringing their disruptive problems with them. Now i'm a fair sheriff and there is no sense in locking up people for simply wondering into our town, so i'm giving you and option, leave this town and take your problems with you, or stay and ill charge you for murder." said the sheriff with increasing anger. What if we hunt down Travis for you? asked Alaitoc "Did you not just hear me? I don't want to see his ugly face around here again, i don't care what happens to him, or you for that matter. Just get out of my town already!" growled the sheriff. "Look if you really want to return that much there IS a forgiveness fee... If you know what i mean." "How much 'forgiveness' are we talking about?" asked Red "$200 is enough." Answered the sheriff. "$200!?" repeated Walter in shock. "Your choice if you want to return or not, now stop wasting my time and get out of here!" shouted the sheriff as he turned around rode off through the town.
"Better get going then" Alaitoc said with a sigh. "There is a girl i need to visit first, she can help us." Red said walking off. "Where did Walter go?" asked Alaitoc confused. "He's right here... wait, where is he?"

$200 then, if i can track down Travis i can claim that money easily, then ill FINALLY be able to settle down somewhere, in Littlerock. Walter thought to himself as he rode off, tracking the faint path of horse steps Travis had left behind only a moment ago through the Mojave desert. Smoke! Walter though to himself speeding up. A camp! But its deserted? "Hold it!" said a calm voice. "Travis, i'm just passing through, i'm not here to fight." responded Walter without looking. "Travis!? You know that son of a bitch?" "Wait, who the hell are you?" Walter turned to see who this man really was. He looked strong and was wearing hunting clothes yet it looked like he had recently shaved. "Point that bow somewhere else. I don't know Travis, i just want his head on a spear" Walter said angrily. "Oh, sorry about that, you cant be to sure with the recant amount of head hunting going on. By the way, the names Flint Westwood" " McGee, Walter" "So what do you know about Travis then?" asked Flint. "Not much, we met in Littlerock a while ago, he doesn't seem so tough, so i'm going to hand him into the Hesperia sheriff for a nice reward." Walter responded. "Don't underestimate Travis, I've been following him from even before the Bandit reward was called, He has taken a lot of lives, i saw 5 men enter his hideout, moments later he walks out with a bottle of scotch and a blood stained shirt. Don't how he did it, but no run of the mill bandit is capable of that."

"Here she is!" Red said proudly "I dont see anyone" said Alaitoc confused as Red walks over to a tied down horse, who at the sight of Red, seems to lighten up, "hello Jesse!" Red says with enthusiasm, "Howdy Red" says a scruff voice. "Howdy, ill be taking Jesse now" replies Red "less than a day, that will be 50c Red" says the stable hand (-50c) "Take this horse Alaitoc" Red says handing him the horse left behind by Travis, "What will i do with this donkey then?" asked Alaitoc "How much do ya want for it?" asked the stable hand. "$5 will do, its not worth much to me" Alaitoc responded handing over the donkey. "Only 5!? Ya sure mister? Hot damn the misses will be happy to hear about this one!" The stable hand said with a lot of excitement. (+5$)
"Where you heading to Red?" asked Alaitoc "Im not really sure, i was thinking about hunting down Travis, to pay for a train ticket to visit my family again out east." Red said "Come stay at my place over in Barstow while we track Travis." "Why are you after Travis?" "I'm a mercenary, its my job, plus you payed me to help you for the whole day not just for the 'train ride'." "How are we going to find Travis anyway?" asked Red. "His shack is north west of Barstow, im not fully sure how to get to it, but im sure i can find it..." "again".

"Again, thank you for giving me some of that coyote" Walter said "No worries. Better to make friends out here than enemies" Flint replied. "Now i still think you should help me catch Travis, split the reward. There is no way either of us can catch him alone" Flint continued "No, i want to do this alone, i prefer not to work with strangers" Walter said walking over to his horse" "If you insist on being slaughtered, i wont stop you" Flint said with a chuckle. "A native american tribe has moved in around these parts, i would travel carefully." "Thanks for the warning."
Walter continued riding north after learning the location of Travis's hideout from Flint. Maybe i should ask that Flint guy for help, Walter thought to himself. After all he did say Travis would slaughter me, even if he was being sarcastic. I dont normally trust strangers, in fact i usually kill them, but with native americans around maybe i should get his help. Walters mind hounded itself with questions until Walter just stopped, took a gulp of water from his liquor flask and decided to just make up his mind.

Red
A) Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis.
B) Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis without Alaitoc.
C) Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and dont hunt Travis.
D) Dont Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis.
E) Dont Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and Dont hunt Travis. (List other option)
F) Kill Alaitoc
Alaitoc
A) Go with Red to your hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis.
B) Go with Red to your hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis. without Red.
C) Go with Red to your hideout in Barstow and dont hunt Travis.
D) Dont Go with Red to your hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis.
E) Dont Go with Red to your hideout in Barstow and Dont hunt Travis.. (List other option)
F) Kill Red
Walter
A) Go back and get Flints assistance to hunt Travis.
B) Go back and get Flints assistance to hunt the natives.
C) Go back and kill Flint and rack his shit. (Then choose D or E)
D) Hunt Travis by yourself.
E) Hunt the natives by yourself.
F) Do something else (List other option)

Flint
Accept or deny Walters assistance if he asks for it.
Flint 2
A) pack up camp and ride into Barstow
B) pack up camp and hunt Travis
C)pack up camp and hunt Walter
D)Do something else (List other option)
Last edited by random980 on 25 Aug 2011, 07:08, edited 1 time in total.
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Aug 2011, 07:07

Sorry for the delay.
I just got a bad cold and i think a pulled some leg muscles or something.
Hope you like it.
Also HUGE cbf on proof reading that text monster, tell me if you spot any errors :D
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Aug 2011, 07:13

Remind me to read this tomorrow. :D

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 25 Aug 2011, 07:22

Skunk_Giant wrote:Remind me to read this tomorrow. :D
I sent you a PM anyway. that will jog your memory to read this.
Eekum Bokum

Post by 697134002 » 25 Aug 2011, 12:45

A, and if he refuses then C and D. I have better weapons than him.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 26 Aug 2011, 21:16

A, accept his offer if he does. D if he doesn't. Stalk Walter and secretly help him when he needs help. (Killing native americans when they attack walter and not showing himself) Because he'll definitely get slaughtered on his own and prefered to be in a group than on his own.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 26 Aug 2011, 21:44

Yeah, I'll say A. If he doesn't wanna go with me, then B.

Post by 697134002 » 26 Aug 2011, 21:46

Stalke wrote:A, accept his offer if he does. D if he doesn't. Stalk Walter and secretly help him when he needs help. (Killing native americans when they attack walter and not showing himself) Because he'll definitely get slaughtered on his own and prefered to be in a group than on his own.
Looks like you'll be "Secretly" helping me.

random980

Post by random980 » 26 Aug 2011, 23:14

So what we have is.
Walter:
Go back and get Flints assistance to hunt Travis. if Not Walter will try to kill him and rack his shit, then go after Travis
Flint:
Will accept Walters assistance or stalk Walter if he doesn't ask for help anyway.
Red:
Will Go with Alaitoc to his hideout in Barstow and hunt Travis with or without Alaitoc
Alaitoc:
herpa derp long response time :lol:

Is this correct?
Eekum Bokum

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 27 Aug 2011, 04:44

wait! i didnt see the post sorry 1 mo
Don't go to base and hunt Travis, it is secret hideout for a reason

random980

Post by random980 » 27 Aug 2011, 06:28

Iron_Fang wrote:wait! i didnt see the post sorry 1 mo
Don't go to base and hunt Travis, it is secret hideout for a reason
Its not secret, just a hideout you have in Barstow, its also kind of your 'employment' office. You can have an actual secret hideout somewhere else if you want. :P
Ill make the next bit tomorrow
Eekum Bokum

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 27 Aug 2011, 07:22

Don't you dare kill me! I am good guy!

random980

Post by random980 » 27 Aug 2011, 08:43

And Walter is not >_>
I should make a warning now.
YOUR CHARACTERS ARE NOT INVINCIBLE.
Some may die off during the events of the story. However i will not kill them off unless you have chosen a dangerous action.
Its possible Walter could die instead. Youre going to have to wait and find out. :D
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 31 Aug 2011, 06:47

The next bit WILL come soon, ive been sick lately and havent had enough will power to do much lately!
Ill try to type up the next bit tomorrow!
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 31 Aug 2011, 07:37

Don't worry, I know how hard it is to keep these going, take as long as you need.
Hope you feel better soon! :)

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 04:05

Okokokokokokok
Ive put this off for long enough, im really sorry. If i dont do it tonight it WILL be done by Sunday
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 07:10

Barstow outskirts 1855
"You sure you don't want to wait until the morning, you know have a rest and so on?" Asked Red. "No, follow me."
Replied Alaitoc looking into the distant sandy hills. "Where not even going to stop for a bit of a drink?" said Red confused to which Alaitoc replied with a simple stare. "Alright, lets go then, lead the way." Red responded with a sigh of disappointment.

Mojave desert/bushland 1855
There are just to many threats, ive got no option but ask for his help. Walter thought to himself as he spun around in surprise after hearing a sudden snap in the not to far distance. Walter drew his bow, felt a numbing pain in his neck and slumped to the floor, unconscious.

Near Travis's Hideaway
"Jesse doesn't like riding through this canyon" Red said worryingly. "We are just about out into the open dessert again" Alaitoc replied as the canyon walls suddenly began to widen. As the two stepped onto the top of the sand dune they could see a small light coming from a large shack in the very distance. "Looks like we found our way" Alaitoc said with a grin. "That's Travis's hideout?" Red asked, "It doesn't look like much of a hideout." "There are landmines surrounding this hole area, He has a perfect 360 view of the hole area and has a cellar full of canned food, water and ammunition. Dont underestimate Travis's abilities based on his home."

Native American campsite
Walter woke with 2 shocks, the first was the fact he had woken up in a tepee, the second shock was the sudden head ache that came rushing to his head. Walter could hear chanting from outside. An old Indian woman entered the tent. Who is she!? Walter thought to himself. "Up." The old woman said. Did she just tell me to get up? Walter thought to himself confused. "Hey, stop poking me" Walter said annoyed as he was pushed outside. The first thing Walter saw was a group of Indians dancing around a large campfire with others sitting, watching. The he saw him, Flint. "What the hell is going on!?" Walter asked flint as he sat down next to him. "Bout time the tranquilizer dart wore off" Flint said still watching the dancing "Dont worry Walter, i saw you get captured by my friends so i..." "FRIENDS!?" Walter cut him off "Yeah, friends" Flint said not understanding Walters question. "I followed you back here and explained to Flying Rattlesnake that you were after Travis, they untied you and left you in the tent on the simple mention of 'after Travis'." Flint laughed to himself. "You saw a flying rattlesnake?" Walter slurred still feeling the after effects of the dart. "No, i mean Flying Rattlesnake, the Village chiefs son. "And his friend since we were 12" interrupted a deep smooth voice coming from the man next to Flint. "Peace pipe?" Rattlesnake asked "What is it?" "He just woke from one of your darts, dont offer him a pipe!" Flint said pushing the pipe back towards Rattlesnake. "You are free to leave when you want" Flint said "Travis's hideaway is east of here" Rattlesnake added. "About that. I was thinking of getting your help with finding Travis, i mean you know your way around here better than i do and you also..." Walter was cut off. "We would be glad to aid you on your gurney" Rattlesnake interrupted "I already have yours and our horses packed and ready, lets go!" Flint said eagerly, as they stood up to leave a strong dark hand grabbed Rattlesnakes arm. After a few brief moments Rattlesnake turned to Flint disappointed. "Sorry friend, father has forbidden me to join you this time."
Flint and Walter rode off east, away from safety and towards Travis.

Near Travis's Hideaway
Red followed Alaitoc as they tip-towed and crouched through the open desert field, avoiding the 'suspicious' looking sand mounds on the way. They approached the shack and listened in crouching under an open window.
"So, i grabbed the whore, lifted her onto my shoulders and carried her to the bedroom. Why pay for them when they cant do anything about us not paying anyways!" chuckled voice 1. the room burst into a roar of laughter. "Hurry up Travis! How many beans did you eat!?" shouted a second voice. a flush sounded followed by Travis's voice scratchy voice "Shut up Derek, ok fellas play yar worst hands!" the movement of cards and coins made it obvious to Red they were playing poker. "WHAT!" shouted Travis "Ya filthy cheatin scum! Ya looked at my hand while i was in the toilet, DIDN'T YOU" Travis yelled getting out of his chair, a 3rd female voice giggled "Calm down Travis, Derek isnt worth the energy anyway" another voice laughed. The voice of the second man responded. "Oi! I'm worth everyone's energy!" "Well in that case." Travis said with a sinister voice. There was a loud bang as the sound of a chair hitting the floor came from inside the room followed by a wine bottle smashing through the top half of the window Red and Alaitoc where under. The wine bottle hit a rock, stayed in tacked then bounced into a lump of sand setting of an explosion. "Derek ya yella bellied moron! Now ive gotta see Doc Brown over getting a new mine of his, AND THEY ARE NOT CHEAP!" Voice one yelled, "How was that my fault!?" Derek yelled "Its cause ya didnt let the bottle hit ya! Thats why!" shouted Travis as the room burst out in more drunken laughter.

A small flash followed by a loud rolling boom filled the eyes and ears of Walter and Flint as they peered through some low trees to see a small lump of sand explode in the distance. "What was that!?" Flint asked astonished "I think there's TNT under those sound lumps" Walter replied equally surprised, "Its Travis's defense i heard about" Flint said. "Travis gets these mines from someone named Doc Brown and hides them around the place, now that we know they're poorly hidden we can get up to Travis by surprise" Flint said, sneaking through the start of the mine filled sand.

"Sounds like there are 5 of them" Red said continuing to listen to Travis's Poker game. "Well we cant just jump through the window, we need a distraction" Alaitoc said thinking. "I have an idea, find me a rock."

At that moment as Walter a Flint were sneaking through the end half of the mine field, a mine near by suddenly exploded making Flint and Walter's ring.
"What the fuck? No one threw another bottle at me did they?" Derek asked. "Go look outside Derek" Travis asked cautiously. "Holy SHIT!" Derek shouted "There's two of em! Approaching the shack!" "How'd they get through the mines!?" Travis yelled confused. "Shoot at the mines near em!"
As Derek took a shot, a mine exploded to the left of Walter forcing Flint and Walter to duck into the natural sand pattern for cover.
It was at this moment, while Travis and his goons were distracted with some other people, Alaitoc dived through the lower half of the window, guns blazing in hope it will force Travis to jump for cover, Red Fired through the top half of the window, hitting Derek in the shoulder who was still firing at mines out the door to the forward left of Red. Derek stumbled back shouting in pain "NOT MY FUCKING SHOULDER AGAIN!!!" Derek fell back into a chair putting pressure on his shoulder and fighting back most of the tears.

The mines has stopped exploding, had the man who had been shooting them run out of ammo? Flint wondered peering his head up. Flint and Walter saw gunshots from inside through the open door, the man was no longer at the door, had he been shot? Flint thought to himself still. At this moment, Walter jumped up and started sprinting over the mines, Walter dived and rolled up against the wooden shack walls, shortly followed by Flint. Walter and Flint were now on either side of the open door.

OPTIONS COMING SOON!
i will edit them in, i need time to set this up first >_>
So while you wait, read :D
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Sep 2011, 08:15

Derek, you fool!

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 10:25

Just to give you guys a clear picture of the shack, i made a little picture :D (Derek is cowering on a chair)
T Hideout.png
Key: Blue = windows. Yellow = poker/coffee table. Grey = Kitchen/bench. Red = Fireplace. Green = 3 couches. Brown = door. T = toilet. B = Bedroom and Orange = bookshelf that has a hatch to the cellar behind it.

Hear are your options.
Shooting Options
Alaitoc (who is in mid-dive) and Red (who is outside the window)
A) Shoot at the Couches
B) Shoot at the Door
C) Shoot towards the kitchen counter
D) Shoot through the wall into bathroom
E) Shoot through the wall into bedroom
F) Shoot at the window around to your right.
G) Shoot at the window around to your left

Walter and Flint (outside the door)
A) Shoot at the Couches
B) Shoot at the Window to your right
C) Shoot towards the kitchen counter
D) Shoot through the wall into bathroom
E) Shoot through the wall into bedroom
F) Shoot at the window on the opposite side of the room
G) Shoot under the coffee table.

Diving/Hiding options
Alaitoc, Was your dive:
A) Towards the couches
B) Towards the coffee table
C) Onto the kitchen counter
D) Other (tell me)
Red, Choose to duck:
A) To the left of the window
B) To the right of the window
C) Under the window
D) Through the window (then choose one of Alaitocs options)
Flint and Walter
A) Dive to the right of the door
B) Dive to the left of the door
C) Dive through the doorway. (Towards the couches, the poker/coffee table or across the kitchen bench)
D) Dive through the window near the door (Then onto the bench or under the coffee table)

You are up against 5 people.
1. Travis
2. Derek (voice 2)
3. The female (voice 3)
4. Voice 1 (the jerk talking about whores)
5. Person who didnt speak in-story but was heard by Red at some point nonetheless.
These people have all the same shooting and diving options.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eekum Bokum

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 02 Sep 2011, 12:34

O shoot the couch then towards the table

Post by 697134002 » 02 Sep 2011, 15:09

I don't really understand what happened to me. I was shot with a dart?

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Sep 2011, 19:53

D and B

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 02 Sep 2011, 20:47

A and B. Also I like how I have connections with the tribe :D Now lets get Travis >:D

random980

Post by random980 » 03 Sep 2011, 02:03

697134002 wrote:I don't really understand what happened to me. I was shot with a dart?
When ever it says dart, think tranquilizer.
You were hit with a tranquilizer dart (blow dart) that Flying Rattlesnake blew at you. As you were being taken back to the Indian tribes camp, Flint stalked spotted you, talked to the tribe (and his friends) about letting you go. On the mention of Travis, they untied you and let him rest in a tepee until you woke.
Flint already had the horses and your equipment ready to go, he was waiting for you to ask him if he could join you on going after Travis.
This wasnt explained but, the tribe doesnt like people walking on their sacred land. This is why you were hit with a dart. (not actual modern tranquilizer dart, but a concoction of herbs and crushed plants that have sleeping properties only known to the natives) Sorry if that was confusing :?
Stalke wrote:A and B. Also I like how I have connections with the tribe :D Now lets get Travis >:D
Well you did used to go hunting with them according to your bio, so i thought why not use it to make a plot device :D
Iron_Fang wrote:O shoot the couch then towards the table
O? i wasnt aware O was an option, :lol: But seriously, all im going to say is, thank you for making that choice.
Eekum Bokum

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 03 Sep 2011, 02:31

it gives me UBERCHARGE! XD