Wicked West (M) Its back! New characters are still welcome!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Re: Wicked West- Rated M - CHARACTERS NEEDED!

Post by 697134002 » 03 Sep 2011, 13:21

C and B, keep in mind that I am using my bow. I have -1 skill for both types of guns.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

random980

Post by random980 » 03 Sep 2011, 13:40

Juuuuust remembered i should have made you guys PM me the choices...
Meh, wont matter much anyway.
Will write the shoot-out tomorrow
Walter is using the bow he always has on him as opposed to using guns which he cant use if his life depended on it?
I wouldnt have thought of that... (In case you didn't realise, i was being sarcastic)
Alaitoc is using his 2 powerful pistols, Red a 6-chambered revolver and Flint a simple hunting bow. Walter and Flint also have the advantage of their sword & dagger if it comes to close range. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 04 Sep 2011, 04:21

Bows ftw!

random980

Post by random980 » 04 Sep 2011, 10:06

He had been quiet most of the night, but as a human figure burst through the window, firing madly and sending the hole room into panic, his first reaction was to let out an ear-piercing yell of shock as he dived for his nearest cover, the couches. Unfortunately for this quiet man, this was exactly in the path of where Alaitoc shot his Smith & Wesson Volcanic pistols. The last thing this man would have felt would have been the pain of a high powered bullet driving itself, in what might have seemed like slow motion, into the side of his temple, lodging itself past his hard skull and into his soft brain with so much force that his hole body started to rotate in the air as he hit the cold, hard floorboards of the little shack.
Meanwhile, as the bullet found its way into the mans brain, Derek had leaped off his chair in hope of seeking safety under the coffee table. It would have been an excellent spot to seek refuge too, if it wasn't for Alaitoc who had misjudged the strength of the table. Derek was squashed as the table gave way to Alaitoc's sudden weight (5 Luck) (-10 HP), but not before Derek had fired a shot back towards the window Alaitoc had come from.
As Red shot through the open window and into the bathroom wall, he rolled down to his right, only to be greeted with a bullet in his back (5 Luck) (-40 HP) that had come from Dereks last and only shot.
As his friend landed, dead, next to him behind the couches, an arrow burst through the very couch infront of him, unfortunately for Flint, the couch was to thick for his arrow to fully penetrate through (4 luck), leaving the tip of the arrow stuck only a few millimeters away from his targets head. As Flint ducked back to the left of the door, Walter leaped to his left, past the door towards Flint. At this moment the man behind the couch crouched up and fired towards the door while shouting "You missed me fucker!", his bullet going through the wall just left of the door, Flint and Walters right. As the bullet narrowly missed Walter, he fired his bow in panic. Walters arrow unfortunately sailed over the kitchen bench and into the wall without even being close to anyone. As Alaitoc rolled off the table-top he looked up to see a man shout and fire at the door. Recognizing this mans voice as the one he had heard earlier talking about 'Free prostitution'. Alaitoc promptly fired at the man and watched as his head snapped one way and as blood squirting towards the other.

Alaitoc stood up to be greeted with a bow pointed in his face. "Dont move or it will be the last thing you do" said Flint angrily with a bit of a laugh. "Alaitoc!?" Yelled Walter surprised. "You know this man?" asked Flint lowering his bow. "Why are you hear?" Asked Walter "Probably the same reason as you, we are after Travis" "We?" asked Flint confused. "Yeah, Red and I... WHERE IS HE?" Alaitoc yelled in horror. The three of them looked around, it was Flint who spotted the pool of blood coming from the bathroom. "Guys, look at what is coming out of the bathroom." Flint said slowly. Flint walked over to the bathroom. "Red didnt happen to be a female did she?"
At this moment Alaitoc and Walter both shared a sigh of relief. "No Red is a man" Alaitoc said "In his late 20's and has messy blackish hair." Walter added. At this moment Derek lazily stood up from under the collapsed coffee table. "Red?" Asked Flint "Wah? Who's Red? I'm Derek" "Tell me where Red is! NOW!" Walter growled picking up Derek. "I dont know no Red." Derek said slowly, in pain as he clutched his shoulder again "I shot at that window there and heard a man scream, maybe that was him?" Derek added. "If he's dead, so are you!" Walter said angrily pushing Derek who stumbled backwards into a chair. Flint looked out the broken window. "Oh dear lord! There's someone here!" Flint said in shock. Walter and Alaitoc rushed through the door and around the side of the house. "Red!" Walter screamed "You alright?" Alaitoc added. Red responded with a simple grown followed by, "My back, my fucking back" "Find something we can use as a bandage" Alaitoc said to Flint who was still looking through the window. Flint turned around to Derek "Where do you keep your medical things?" "Why the hell would i help you?" Derek replied. Flint simply stabbed Derek in his other shoulder with an arrow. "GAH, FUCK, WHY!?!?" Derek shouted out in even more pain. "OK, OK, go into the bedroom, TRAVIS probably has a few shirts you can use to stop the blood. Flint walked over the bedroom door and pulled it open.
Walter and Red shut their eyes as a blinding flash emitted from within the house. Walter, after a few seconds to regain his eye sight, heard a loud wooden thud followed by the sound of a metal hatch slamming shut. Walter walked into the house to see Flint and Derek kneeling over on the floor with their hands over there eyes. Walter looked around to see a now pushed over bookshelf, with a closed metal hatch in the floor behind it. "What in gods name was that?" Walter asked Flint. "Travis, i saw him as i opened the door, he was crouched in the corner of the room while he threw some small round thing at my feet, then there was just light, and now i cant see bloody anything!" Flint said trying to shake off his blurred vision. "Hahaha, That would be one of Doc Browns gadgets, you wont see anything like it anywhere else!" Derek said laughing, "Did you say Docter?" Flint asked, "Yeah, Doc Brown, why?" "A docter he can help Red!" Alaitoc said walking into the room rubbing his eyes. "Tell us how to find him!" Walter demanded "And if i dont?" Derek said teasingly. Walter walked over to Derek, pulled out his rapier, and started to force it into Dereks left shoulder. "GAHHHHHHHHHHH" Derek shouted out in agony. "STOP!"
"Then tell us where to find Doc Brown" Walter demanded, "alright, alright! He lives in a small mining town called Calico, Its a little in between here and Barstow. How about this, let me live and ill show you the way to Docs, so we can all get patched up. Fair?" Derek pleaded. "Sounds fair" Alaitoc said. "What about Travis?" Flint asked "He's down in the cellar, ha, you can try all you want but you wont be able to get to him, not with that metal trap door in place!"
A deep scruffy voice, Travis's voice, echoed into the room from under the metal hatch. "Ya got 5 minutes to get the hell out of here, before i blow up every single one of them mines out there, oh and take that dumbass Derek with you!" On that the group of 5 now had 2 options.

A) Try to open the metal hatch and finally get Travis. (If you fail, Red will start to bleed out).
B) Take Dereks deal and follow him to Doc Browns place.
C) Kill each other for shits n giggles.
D) Other (state).
Last edited by random980 on 14 Sep 2011, 07:35, edited 2 times in total.
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 04 Sep 2011, 10:15

(? Luck) states what luck you have, you have not gained or lost any. It is simply explaining that this level of luck caused that event to happen. Alaitoc lost HP due to crashing on to the table and it falling. Red loses HP for, obviously, being shot in the back.
The hiding options for the NPC's where already thought of before you all made your choices, so no complaining!
Hope you liked the shoot-out!
Eekum Bokum

Post by 697134002 » 04 Sep 2011, 11:25

Hear is sound. Here is location.

And I think I'll do A.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 04 Sep 2011, 12:08

B for me if others will come with me to look after Derek while I look after Red

random980

Post by random980 » 05 Sep 2011, 01:02

697134002 wrote:Hear is sound. Here is location.

And I think I'll do A.
I know the difference >_>
i just derped
Well if Flint says B)
Then Flint and Alaitoc will take Derek and Red and leave Walter while they go to Doc Brown.
If this does happen, and Walter is left alone trying to get to Travis, with a 5 minute timer, and Travis having a butt load of 'high' tec gadgets...
Lets just say, this WILL NOT end well and shit WILL get hectic!
you cant say i didnt warn you ._.
Eekum Bokum

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 06 Sep 2011, 01:47

Other: I stay behind close to the house but out of range from the mines while Walter and Alaitoc take red and derek to Doc Brown or I can go B if noone agree's with my plan.

P.S
LETS DO C FORTEHLULZ!

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Sep 2011, 05:07

Stalke wrote:Other: I stay behind close to the house but out of range from the mines while Walter and Alaitoc take red and derek to Doc Brown or I can go B if noone agree's with my plan.

P.S
LETS DO C FORTEHLULZ!
Flint can do that, but why?
What would be the point of waiting behind? (I need to know this so Flint can do it in the story)
How would you carry 2 extra people on a horse? Especially if both of them are in to much pain to hold on to anything. Lying each person across the back of one of Flint and Alaitocs horses was the idea i was going to put into the story. (The horses are waiting outside the minefield btw)
Need a response from Skunk aswell.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Sep 2011, 05:14

Sorry, I'll try and post a response within the next hour or so.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Sep 2011, 06:52

D:
Damn it Derek!
I'll choose a). Although, perhaps someone would be willing to go get Doc Brown and bring him back here...

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Sep 2011, 08:43

"Ya got 5 minutes to get the hell out of here, before i blow up every single one of them mines out there"
If someone was to fetch Doc Brown, he would be returning to a crater.
You have 5 mins to, get Red and Derek up, help them past the mine field, onto horses and to bloody LEG IT.
By choosing A) you are sacrificing valuable time, especially if you fail to get the metal hatch open gaining access to a fortified bunker, not to mention if you DO get in Travis will be waiting, ready, with a gun and a shit-tone of ammo. Not to mention if you DO get in the bunker AND you kill Travis, Red will most likely bleed out, and possibly die. Although if you succeed, Travis will finally be dead, you'll have access to a MASSIVE collection of ammo, guns and gadgets.
Meanwhile by choosing B) it COULD be a trap, how can you really trust Derek? OR a mysterious Docter Brown.
If you leave, Travis will escape and you will be forced to fight him AGAIN some other day. At the same time this could potentially save Red's life, and Derek's. You can always return here with more numbers.

So we are tied on 2 A)'s and 2 B)'s, whats it going to be guys?
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Sep 2011, 16:19

Well, I don't trust Derek...
Is there any way at all that a) could happen without Red bleeding out?

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 07 Sep 2011, 02:12

Lets just get this over with and shoot each other for shitz and gigglez! I pick B now, I rather have more alive than be 2 or 1 less.

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Sep 2011, 02:31

Skunk_Giant wrote:Well, I don't trust Derek...
Is there any way at all that a) could happen without Red bleeding out?
Well, you could try to momentarily open the hatch, give up after about 10 seconds then go B)
Here is a clue to opening the hatch, a combined strength rating of ?? is needed to force the hatch open from the outside.
There IS a scenario ill allow to happen where you can act on A) AND B). You have to come up with it yourself though :D (although anyone could die. (Including Derek or Travis)).
If i was in your position i would choose B) I would let this day just make me stronger and come back with more force. Thats just my opinion though. I will no longer help you make up your mind. :)
I still need a final agreed plan from all of you >_>
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Sep 2011, 04:35

We have a combined strength of 22.
I'll let you guys choose, but Red wouldn't want you losing a chance to get Travis just to save him. Now, if it was Jesse on the other hand that needed medical help... That'd be a different story.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 07 Sep 2011, 05:15

Lads we must give up for now. The safety of our numbers is higher than Travis. We tracked him down once we can track him down again.

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Sep 2011, 05:52

Skunk_Giant wrote:We have a combined strength of 22.
I'll let you guys choose, but Red wouldn't want you losing a chance to get Travis just to save him. Now, if it was Jesse on the other hand that needed medical help... That'd be a different story.
Red is lying on the floor in a pool of blood, dont think he will be able to help open the hatch... (Derek has been shot/arrow'd in BOTH shoulders, he cant really help either)
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Sep 2011, 05:59

Damn... Take away my strength, and we have 15...
Let's go to Brown then, and find out about Travis. Maybe we can get him to lure Travis into a trap.

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Sep 2011, 09:27

Thats it then? From the lack of response i take it you all agree with Skunk's idea?
Eekum Bokum

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 09 Sep 2011, 12:14

Do you still want new characters, or is the opening closed at this point?
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Sep 2011, 21:39

tanisjihanis wrote:Do you still want new characters, or is the opening closed at this point?
Any new characters are welcome any time. If they are not needed i will delete the 'CHARACTERS NEEDED!' title :D
I recommend reading the story so far, before making a character.
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Sep 2011, 00:45

Skunks idea it is!
Hows the new character coming along tanisjihanis?

New story will be up later today, tomorrow of Thursday night (Aus time)
Eekum Bokum

random980

Post by random980 » 14 Sep 2011, 09:05

At the sound of Travis's death threat creepily echoing throughout the room sent shivers down everyone's spine.
Alaitoc, without even making a sound, walked out and over to Red, who was barley conscious due to the amount of blood that was seeping out of his back. "OK Red, i'm going to try and sit you up, then use this shirt to bandage your back. We are all getting out of here." Alaitoc, sat Red up against the wall and bandaged him, but before Alaitoc even tried to lift Red onto his feet, a faint, weak, yet determined voice stopped him. "Sss... Stop... I'm only stopping you from getting Travis... Go after him, ill be fine..." Red said quietly, fighting to stay awake. Alaitoc thought for a moment, then headed inside.
Back inside Derek, Flint and Walter were arguing over to leave, or to go after Travis.
"Just forget about him! Ill show you to Doc Brown!" Derek pleaded awkwardly clutching his shoulders. "Flint! Stop helping that poor excuse for a human and help me open this metal door!" Walter yelled as he tried, to no effect, to twist the steel handle. Flint, who was making a sling for Derek using an old rag he had found in the bedroom, ignoring Walters shouts. "We are better off coming back, prepared, then trying to go after him tired and half dead."
Flint responded. "If you help me open this hatch, we can finally get Travis. He wont be ready for us either, if we come back he will be prepared for to!" Walter said continuing to try to twist open the metal trapdoor. "What do you mean Travis in unprepared, HA! He has several shelves of canned food and ammunition down their!... I probably shouldn't have mentioned that..." Derek said laughing, then cursing under his breath at that leak of information. "All the more reason to come back prepared another time!" Flint said trying to finally persuade Walter. "Few more minutes then i blow up all of ya!" The voice of Travis echoed throughout the room once more.
Alaitoc entered the room. "Help me over here!" Walter shouted over to Alaitoc. "Flint i need your help to get Red to his feet." Alaitoc said calmly." "If you at least just try and help me, ill help you!" Walter said trying to get one of the two to help him. Alaitoc walked over to Walter and tried to help him open the hatch. "Forget about it Walter, there is no way we can get that open" Alaitoc said after briefly trying to help. Flint and Alaitoc then walked out towards Red. "I said leave me..." Red said quietly, each word taking all of his willpower to get out. "We tried opening the door, its stuck closed" Alaitoc said helping Red to his feet with Flint. "Just stop trying. The door is jammed from the inside." Derek chuckled at Walters failed attempt to open the hatch. Flint, Alaitoc and Red walked into the room, Red being put down onto another chair. "Walter, we need your help if we are all going to get out of here alive." Flint said. "Just give me a hand, ive almost got this!" Walter said not wanting to give up, the thought of Travis's blood on his hands, racing through his mind, encouraging him to not give up." "Lets GO!" Alaitoc yelled, grabbing Walter back. (6 Str/5 Str) With a disappointed look on his face and a sense of failure in his mind, Walter helped Alaitoc get Red onto his feet, while Flint was already helping Derek get out the door."

The 5 of them safely navigated past the minefield back to Alaitoc's Horse and Jesse, who at the site of Red, looked panicked. Alaitoc lay Red over the back of Jesse, who to Reds command, let Alaitoc ride him. Flint rode off on Alaitoc's horse around the minefield, only to bring back his and Walter's horse who were still waiting for their masters to return on the other side. Derek sat in front of Flint on his horse while Walter rode his alone. The now beaten up and tired group of 5 went in search for the mysterious Doctor Brown under Derek's directions.

11pm Calico.
After a 2 hour horse ride the group arrived in a small town. It only had 2 streets. One main street, with a town hall carved into the cliff at the end, which the group were looking down, and another street branching off the main one along side the cliff to the left. "Docs house is only down the end of that road to the left" Derek said with as much excitement as a tired man with 2 holes in his shoulders could bring up. "Hey Doc!" Derek shouted banging on the front door of a large wooden house. "I was asleep god damn, this better be good" a soft voice said on the other side of the door. A tall lanky old man, about 6ft with grey hair, dark brown eyebrows and thick grey facial hair opened the door. "Hey pop" Derek said shyly "Derek? You decide NOW is a good time to visit your fath..." The smooth welcoming voice of Doc Brown was cut off as he looked past Derek to see 2 men support an almost unconscious and bloody man. "Damn sonny, this IS good!" Doc Brown said in amusement at the sight of Red. "You even got yourself beat up again to..." Doc said in a less enthusiastic tone at the sight of a bloody hole over Dereks right shoulder and at the sight of an arrow sticking out of his left. "Well dont just stand there dying, come in!" Doc said with an odd crazy grin.
The last thing Red remembered was an old man laughing manically as he held a bloody arrow above his head as somebody else next to him screamed in pain. Was this crazy strange old man going to stab him with that blood soaked arrow while he fell asleep!? What was going on? WHERE ARE THE OTHERS? WHY ARE THEY NOT HELPING!?! WHY AM I STRAPPED DOWN TO A TABLE!!!? These paranoid and terrifying thoughts were Reds last, and final thoughts...
Spoiler! :
Until Saturday afternoon. Where Red woke up in a comfortable bed as Flint walked into the cozy room with a bowl of warm beef stew.
END OF CHAPTER
Last edited by random980 on 15 Sep 2011, 01:57, edited 1 time in total.
Eekum Bokum

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 15 Sep 2011, 01:37

Yummy beef stew and Derek's father is Doc Brown! :O

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 15 Sep 2011, 03:27

Had me worried for a second. :S

random980

Post by random980 » 15 Sep 2011, 03:30

Skunk_Giant wrote:Had me worried for a second. :S
That was the point :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everytime i read 'warm beef stew' i become hungry...
Eekum Bokum

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 15 Sep 2011, 17:20

:o....

random980

Post by random980 » 16 Sep 2011, 01:06

Now this is the part where you all give me proper (not 1 sentence/word responses) feedback on the story so far. Was it good? Was it funny enough? Needs moar or less swearing? What should i, if anything, change for the next chapter?
Eekum Bokum