The Family - Act II - Rated M - New Players Welcome

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Skunk_Giant
Retired

Re: The Family - Act II - Rated M - New Players Welcome

Post by Skunk_Giant » 20 Aug 2011, 06:11

Ah... I'll have to choose one then.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 20 Aug 2011, 11:17

that's fine.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 21 Aug 2011, 03:15

"That guy... He's too bloody involved in his job," Leaf said. "He needs a break."
"No break for the cops in Pandora, Leaf. But, we can always lend a hand. Bormillio's been drinking, he'll need someone watching over him. Up to you, Leaf, but I got nothing better to do tonight."
Leaf sighed and drank the last drops of his drink. "I'll jog back home and grab some weapons. Meet me with your car in ten minutes."

Bormillio ducked behind his door as a bullet smacked the hood of his car.
"Shit!"
He got out and took cover behind his car, looking around.
To his right, four patrol officers were in a similar position as he, taking cover behind their cars.
"Detective, there's at least ten of them in there, probably more, and they're all extremely armed. Detective Franks is taking cover behind his car, just in front of ours. Two more detectives are on their way!"
Bormillio grabbed his pistol and took a few shots at the bank, before looking up and checking his surroundings. As said earlier, Franks was in cover behind his car. Bormillio could see three men covering the main entrance, all armed with machine guns.
Franks leaped up to take a few shots, but fell back, a bullet in the right part of his chest.
"Son of a bitch!" Bormillio yelled. He could see his partner bleeding out badly.

Leaf and Galitsky arrived a block away from the bank and quickly got their weapons set up. Leaf grabbed his sniper rifle and found a position on top of a nearby building, while Galitsky grabbed his machine gun, pistol and knife.
Galitsky, dressed as one of the bank robbers, silently opened the back door, peering inside with his gun. More police would arrive around the back soon, so he couldn't stay long. Instead, he searched for switches to the lighting in the bank. He quickly darkened the entire bank and made his way through.
His phone vibrated in his pocket, and he quickly answered.
"Galitsky, I got sights on Bormillio. He's in cover with- Shit!"
"What is it Leaf?"
"Son of a bitch! He's running for his partner, he has no cover!"
Galitsky swore to himself and moved through the bank, ready to take down anyone, good or bad. An unknown face was just a target to him.

Leaf felt himself sweating as he struggled to aim properly. Neither his life nor his friends' lives had been in danger for a while now, and he wasn't prepared for such a rush back into this kind of pressure.
Three hostiles, one friendly in clear sight. This was all about luck now.

Galitsky - Since Arogon's on holidays

Choose an order in which to shoot at the hostiles (Hostile One, Hostile Two, Hostile Three).

Bormillio
a) Take cover behind the first patrol car.
b) Take cover behind the second patrol car.
c) Make a break for Franks' car and take cover there.

Smirnov - Acting as Hostiles

Choose an order for the hostiles (Hostiles One, Two and Three) to shoot at Bormillio.
Choose where each of them fire -
a) First patrol car
b) Second Patrol car
c) Franks' car

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 21 Aug 2011, 03:15

Everyone else, I'm sorry about not writing much (if anything) about your characters yet. I'll do my best to fit you in soon.

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 21 Aug 2011, 06:38

No problem man :)

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 21 Aug 2011, 11:08

Shoot them from right to left, that's the most natural movement with a large rifle.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 22 Aug 2011, 15:30

I derp. Aro's on holiday.
Blank, can you make the choice for him?

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 22 Aug 2011, 15:43

did

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 23 Aug 2011, 01:02

Alright, so just what you put up there?
New post tonight hopefully. The post after this next one will likely feature most or all of the characters.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 24 Aug 2011, 06:27

To an outsider, Bormillio may have appeared to have made a panicky situation with no planning whatsoever.
That was partly true, but Christian Bormillio was no fool. He was a cop, and as much as he hated to remember it, he was The Snake.
No, Bormillio was planning this. He knew what to do. He also knew, that no matter what he did, death was a very clear possibility. If he waited behind cover, there was a chance of Franks dying, another partner dying in front of him. That was not an option.
So he had to run. He had to make a break for Franks, but that too held the possibility of death. He could easily be shot down, so he had to hope for luck, pray that they shot in the spaces between him and the rest of the world.

Leaf took a deep breath and peered through his scope. Right to left. The natural shot.
As a drop of sweat fell from his forehead and spread over his hand, Robert shot.

Anthony Tilley was new to the Cheetahs. A child from the poorer parts of Cloud City, he had moved to Pandora in hopes of a better life. Having watched the generation above him completely drop in Cloud, as the city declined against America's rise in power, he decided the place wouldn't do for him, and he'd leave the first chance he got.
And so, he took his chances, and left for Pandora, where he studied finance, economics and business. Finally, proud of himself for his hard work, Tilley applied for a job as an accountant with 'Family Counts', a business which promoted more family friendly areas in and around Pandora. Theme parks brought in the main income, but the business also provided smaller attractions.
During 2004, when Tilley applied, FC was doing amazingly well, as the crime industry was doing quite poorly. After all, Pandora was barely a big city then. So Tilley was shocked, when he was turned down, and more shocked, to find out it was because of his background.
And so, approached by a shady man, Tilley was encouraged to get some revenge, and soon took his first life.
Now, years later, Tilley was realising what he'd done so many times.
Tilley was realising the pain he'd put people through.
He was realising that his entire life, his entire memory, every moment, every item, physical and spiritual, every friendship, every relationship... It was ending. Everything in his brain, everything that he had worked so hard for, it was disappearing, and he hated it.
A tear rolled down his cheek moments before he died, and Tilley wasn't sure if it was because he was shocked at his own death, or at the deaths he'd caused.
He wondered if the man that killed him would ever have the same realisation. Perhaps when he died, he too would remember Tilley, one of the many victims of the sniper.

But no thoughts this deep were travelling through Leaf's head as he watched the first bullet fly through Anthony Tilley's chest. No, he was focused only on keeping the same thing from happening to Bormillio. He turned the rifle and pulled the trigger again...

Bormillio watched as the first of the bank robbers fired at Frank's car, before being thrown back by a bullet to the chest. Without stopping, he turned back to see that neither of the patrol officers had shot. He chuckled to himself. He'd never question a guardian angel.
The second man fired at the first patrol car, which Bormillio was dangerously close to. Fortunately for the cop, he was able to continue on to the second patrol car, where he took a breath and waited for the firing to stop.
The moment came, when he leaped to the car. He was most vulnerable now. If any of the robbers were firing at the second car, Bormillio would be finished.
Time slowed, as he waited for the bullet to hit.

Meanwhile, Leaf took out the second robber with a quick shot to the head. He turned his rifle again to take out the third gunman, but not before the criminal let off a few shots of his own...

The final gunman fired and turned to his fallen comrades. Realising they were finished, he turned to retreat back into the bank, but not before noticing that the cop that was running had hidden behind the second car... Not the car he had fired at. He swore to himself, ran, and received three shots to the back.

Bormillio looked up when the firing stopped, noticing quickly that more shots had been taken at Franks' car.
He leaped into action, jumping over the patrol car and rushing to his partner.
"Where's the fucking ambulance?" he screamed, as he rushed to his partner.
Franks was fighting back tears, his bottom lip bloody from his teeth biting into it. "Never..." he cried. "Never been shot."
"Yeah, hurts, doesn't it?" Bormillio responded, hoping it'd keep his partner cheered up.
"Fight's not over Bormillio. There are more in the bank, and now is the only chance to get in there. Go before more come out the front. I'll be fine."
Despite not wanting to leave his partner, Bormillio knew he was right. He nodded, waved for one patrol officer, and headed off into the bank.

Leaf dialed Galitsky up again and eyed the area around him.
"Yeah Leaf?"
"Bormillio's heading in. Keep an eye out for him."
Galitsky said yes and continued in the bank. Suddenly, he heard a siren outside, and two men stepped into the building. He heard whispers.
"Move down the right corridor. I'll check out these offices. Remember, try not to shoot, just arrest the bastards."
Strange. Galitsky thought that nearly every cop in Pandora preferred violence, after all, people were known to have been shot for shoplifting.
He quickly hid his weapons in a corner the hopes that he would be able to explain himself later on, with Bormillio backing him up.
Finally, one of the detectives, the one that first spoke, turned into the room with Galitsky. Despite the lack of light, he could easily see Christian's silhouette.
He raised his gun, and Galitsky raised his hands.
For a moment, the two stared at each other, unsure of what to do. Finally, the detective sighed and spoke.
"Alright, Blue Sword. But my partner's not, so I suggest moving."
What had he said? Blue Sword? Not wanting to question this opportunity, Galitsky backed away and grabbed his weapons, before rushing off.
"Terry, you say something?" he heard a voice from the other detective.
"Nah, thought I found someone. Just seeing things I guess."

Finally, sufficient backup arrived, and the bank was cleared, with about half of the remaining robbers evading arrest, and four more being shot. Bormillio went home, and slept until noon the next day.

random980

Post by random980 » 24 Aug 2011, 06:54

Next post needs more new people like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Sep 2011, 06:33

"You hear about the bank robbery?" Alaitoc asked as he prepared to head home.
"Robbery? Oh yeah, the crazy fucks. Apparently, after they raided the place, they found bombs strapped to the chests of some of the guys. Word is, they were Cheaters, and some of 'em got away," Max responded, putting his book down.
The two said their goodbyes, and Alaitoc began a slow walk home. It was only seconds later, that the two small, black cars pulled up outside of Max Xavier's house.
From the cars, four men in similar suits stepped out.
They were either cops, or men of the mafia. Either way, things didn't look good.
Turning back, Alaitoc cautiously made his way to Max's house, both pistols in his hands.
Then the gunshots.
Fighting back tears, Alaitoc broke his cautious jog, and broke into a fast run, racing for the house.
Leaping through the back window, he found Xavier, lying on the floor, struggling to breathe. His partner, his only friend for years, was dying.
"No... Max, no..."
The man coughed up some blood, raising an arm to pull Alaitoc closer. Alaitoc was warm.
"Who did this to you? It was Lombardi, wasn't it? That fucker! I'll rip his Goddamn throat open!" Alaitoc cried, tears dropping to the floor, where they mixed with Xavier's blood.
Alaitoc ripped his colleague's jacket open, checking his now red vest. He'd been shot twice. Both times in the chest.
Finally, he felt a slight breath tickle his cheek, and knew, that it was the last breath of Max Xavier.
Shaking, Alaitoc pulled his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a quick number.
"They shot him. They fuckin' shot him twice in the chest!" he yelled into the phone.
"Woah, woah, who shot who?" the voice asked on the other end.
"It's Lombardi, Johnny! His guys shot Alaitoc. I'm sure of it! It's revenge for what we did years ago!"
"Alaitoc, you calm the fuck down, and you talk to me. What did you do?"
"We helped the police. It was the Andrew Gaines conspiracy. We had no fucking choice though. I promise you, Johnny. We ain't bloody informants."
"Alaitoc," the voice remained calm. "I trust you. I know you're not informants. Now listen. Don't go home. If anyone wants the two of you dead, that's where they'll be going. You leave Alaitoc's house. You take all your weapons, anything else you have on you, but you do NOT go home. You're gonna go two blocks south from Alaitoc's place, and you're gonna see a blue car in about ten minutes. You get in that car, and you come to me."
"Yeah," Alaitoc uttered. "Yeah."
And with that, he left the body of Max Xavier.

"We've clearly got some sort of breach," Elias argued.
"Elias," Lombardi began. "We've worked together for years now. I'd have hoped you'd realise that I'm a careful man."
"Careful or not," Luis entered the conversation, "you must admit, it's difficult to handle all those men under your command."
"Luis, Elias, I understand your concern. Have you stopped to assume, that maybe all the police operations, all those men of ours being locked up, are a breach specifically with you?"
"Maybe so, but what we're trying to suggest," Luis responded, "is that you help us. We can help each other."
"Yes," Lombardi agreed. "Yes we can. We can find the man or men that are giving the police information, and we can stop them. We have to."
"The man... or woman," Elias said.
Lombardi lost his all too familiar fake smile. "Are you suggesting something, Mr Kindig?"
"I'm just saying, in this industry, you don't trust anyone."
"Well, I'm sorry, Elias, but I'd much sooner trust Angel than anyone else in this city."
"Just keep an eye on her. Never overlook someone."
With that, Lombardi left the dark, musty room, leaving Luis and Elias alone.

Eric pulled up outside of the dark, daunting house, gun by his side. Two cars were pulled in by the garage, and through the rain and the night sky, he could see lights on throughout the house.
Gun by his side, Eric Dakota stepped out of his car, his trenchcoat and hat covering his features.
His path of violence had led him here. The last man he'd interrogated had told him of this house. Supposedly, a man that once worked for Vincarto had moved here. He was high up with him, and if anyone was still in contact with the ex-don, it was this guy.
Eric looked back to his gun, clear drops of water running down its side.

Eric

a) Go in the house. Find out what you want to know.
b) Wait. Spy from outside. Come back another time.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Sep 2011, 06:35

Everyone that hasn't already had a choice will have one in the next post.
Also, remember, you can do missions. They're good for me, because it's a nice, easy but intriguing way to start the story back up again.

random980

Post by random980 » 01 Sep 2011, 08:14

I will do a Leap mission. Can you make it that its the military commander that slipped him the hallucinogenic drug? So Dr Smirnov can secretly go and push him off? Also Gary will need to grab something that isn't asylum clothes, to wear.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Sep 2011, 15:06

The leap mission is more about trying to help the guy, and negotiate for him to come down. The other missions, you be good or bad, but this one is more good.

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 04:04

Skunk_Giant wrote:The leap mission is more about trying to help the guy, and negotiate for him to come down. The other missions, you be good or bad, but this one is more good.
we ARE talking about Dr 'Insanity' Smirnov. You know the guy who is even more messed up in the head then the Joker...
Smirnov ISN'T meant to save lives. He sets up the opportunities for someone else to do it, then kills them aswell for shits n giggles.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Sep 2011, 05:16

Well yeah, that's why I wouldn't really recommend Smirnov does this mission. XD

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 02 Sep 2011, 05:49

ill go with a :)

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 07:15

Skunk_Giant wrote:Well yeah, that's why I wouldn't really recommend Smirnov does this mission. XD
Which is why i suggested he push the man off instead :D :twisted:
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Sep 2011, 08:10

Eh... maybe. But it'll just be a random guy.

random980

Post by random980 » 02 Sep 2011, 09:39

Skunk_Giant wrote:Eh... maybe. But it'll just be a random guy.
Good enough :D
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 06 Sep 2011, 07:49

Eric stepped up to the large house, noticing the lights and sounds.
A TV was blaring somewhere inside.
His pistol loaded and ready, Eric reached up to the front door and knocked a small piece of brass hanging from a lion's mouth three times.
The door opened, and revealed a tired, bored looking teenager, probably sixteen.
"Hey there, is your Dad home?"
"Yeah," the kid responded, turning to call for his father.
Before he could, Eric pushed his way in and pointed his gun at the boy. "Don't call for him. Please."
Shocked, the boy stepped back, beads of sweat rolling down his face. He was clearly trying, but failing, to scream for help. Calmly, Eric moved through the house, into the living room, where Johnny Trincata and his wife sat.
"Mr Trincata?" Eric asked, keeping his gun hidden by his side.
"Yes, who are you? Who let you in."
"Your son." Eric pulled his gun out and aimed it at Trincata. "Now, you think you could tell me where my friend Fred Vincarto is?"
Trincata looked around, before making eye contact again with Eric. "Fuck Vincarto. I'm done. I haven't made contact with the bastard ever since Lombardi drove him out of town."
Eric held his gun aimed at Trincata, and calmly walked over to the man's son. He grabbed the kid and pushed his gun against the boy's head.. "Would you like me to repeat the question?"
Trincata and his wife screamed in horror, and he quickly began to speak.
"Look, last I heard, Vincarto was going under a new name. Cartino. I dunno the first name. I just know his last name is Cartino. Last time I spoke to him was a while ago, I can't remember when. He was starting from scratch. Just a low ranked criminal doing small jobs for bigger guys, you know? He's young enough to start all over."
Eric pushed the boy away, back to his mother.
As he turned to leave the house, Trincarta's voice rose up again. "Not so fast, asshole."
Eric turned to see Johnny Trincarta now aiming a gun at him. Trincarta turned to his wife and son and told them sternly to get out of the room.
The two did as they were told, and Eric found himself now left with Trincarta. The man slowly approached Eric, his gun cautiously aimed, and took his gun away. Then, he smacked Eric to the ground.

Eric

To do this quick action scene, choose an order for certain letters.
You have two letters to choose from. A and B. You have five spaces.
This means, one example of how you could put your letters in order, is to go 'ABAAB'.
You can put A and B in any order, and have any amount of the letters, but the total must be no more or less than five.

Kaosu (randomly chosen)

See above.

If, for example, Eric sent me - 'AAABB', and Kaosu sent - 'BAABB', then the sequence would go as follows -
Sequence One - Kaosu would win (Trincarta would harm Eric)
Sequence Two - Eric would win (Eric would harm Trincarta)
Sequence Three - Eric would win (Eric would harm Trincarta)
Sequence Four - Eric would win (Eric would harm Trincarta)
Sequence Five - Eric would win (Eric would harm Trincarta)

So, if the letters of both match up, the defender (in this case, Eric), wins. If they do not, the attacker wins.

I hope that makes sense.
So, Kaosu, send me the letters A and B in any order, with five letters in total. Eric, you do the same.
Let me know if this doesn't make sense!

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Sep 2011, 08:48

Yay a new update!
...aww im not in it yet :(
Eric, let me help you, choose ACDC...a. Its sure to work in your favour.
Eekum Bokum

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 06 Sep 2011, 13:32

random980 wrote:Yay a new update!
>.> i sense trap...

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Sep 2011, 02:48

EricSmarties wrote:
random980 wrote:Yay a new update!
>.> i sense trap...
:D You at least get my reference right?
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Sep 2011, 05:23

Trincarta pulled his fist up, ready to smack it into Eric's face.
Dakota quickly attempted to roll out of the way, but unsuccessfully. As Trincarta's rage grew, his fist smacked into the jaw of Eric Dakota, causing the ex-Vincarto to cry out in pain. Trincarta smiled and stood up, gun in his hand, before kicking Eric.
"Vincarto warned me about assholes like you," he spat, kicking Eric again. "Lombardi's little pals, eh? Or was it the fucking Kindigs? Who the fuck sent you for me?"
Eric grunted in response, grabbing Trincarta's right foot and pulling him down towards him. Trincarta cried out in surprise. Before Eric could do any real harm, however, Trincarta, grabbed his gun by the barrel and smacked Eric across the head with it.
He threw another arm down, and Eric again failed at rolling out of the way, finding his head thrown back against a wooden counter.
Eric used all his power to jump up again at Trincarta, this time, gaining the upper hand. He pushed the man back against his couch, and the two rolled over, onto the hard wooden floor below. Trincarta's head hit the floor, causing him to scream out in pain, and lash out again at Eric, this time hitting him hard in the gut.
(-40HP)
Finally, Eric reached across for the gun, aiming it at Trincarta. Instead of attacking him, or even surrendering, Trincarta rushed to Eric and hugged him, pushing the gun between them. He whispered quietly into Eric's ear. "Please, don't let her see the gun. Please..."
Eric looked passed Trincarta, to a four year old girl, his daughter, standing in the doorway, watching the two men hug. "Please..."

Eric

a) Shoot the bastard. He tried to kill you.
b) Let him live. Don't let this girl lose a father.

Alexander Naomi walked slowly up the concrete stairs in silence. About halfway up, he broke the silence, whistling quietly to himself. A sad song that he had near forgotten now. When he was a younger man, perhaps then he could have sung it. But not anymore.
Ironic, he thought. At the saddest point in his life, he could not remember the sad song that he had known so well while a happy man. But then, was he really ever happy? Not for a long time, that was for sure.

"Christian Bormillio?"
Bormillio hesitated. He hated revealing his identity to a stranger, especially on a phone. "Yeah, yeah that's me."
"I understand you were a friend of Luigi Lamborghini."
Bormillio froze. Luigi? What was this all about? "Who did you say you were?"
"I can't reveal that."
Bormillio laughed bitterly to himself. That'd be right. Ask me my name, but don't reveal yours. "What do you want?"
"I want to know if you knew Luigi. I want to know how well you knew him."
"Yeah, you could say we were friends. Sort of."
The voice on the other end waited for a moment. "Can I trust you?"
"If you can't trust me, I wouldn't say you couldn't, now would I?"
"Mr Bormillio, can I trust you?"
"It depends who you are. Do I want you dead?"
"I'll be in contact with you soon."
With that, the voice hung up. No attempts to trace it were successful. Bormillio sighed and sat down.
"Not so fast, buddy," Franks walked into the room. "Just got word on some guy threatening to throw himself off a building. All our negotiators are busy, and we're the only guys right now that can waste some time. Let's go."

Smirnov watched quietly with a smirk as the man cried about this and that. It was all bullshit. Lock him up in an asylum, Smirnov thought, then see how he enjoys his normal life. He wouldn't be so quick to throw it away.
But there was no point wasting everyone's time, the crazed doctor thought. He began to move.

As the police car pulled up, Bormillio set up the mega speaker and spoke.
"My name's Detective Christian Bormillio. I want to help you. What's your name?"
"Alexander," the man cried, "Alexander Naomi. You tell me, Detective, you tell me why the fuck I should bother with life anymore. Why?"
Before Bormillio could answer, he saw the figure creeping up behind the jumper. Realising that the figure was clearly trying to grab Naomi and take him back to safety, Bormillio sighed with relief. This wouldn't be long. Then, he saw the face.
Smirnov. The escapee from Cloud City.
"Shit, Franks, it's him!"
Careful not to shoot Alexander Naomi, Bormillio raised his gun and aimed it at the psychopathic doctor behind him.

Bormillio & Luigi
Same deal as what Eric and Kaosu had above.
Six letters.
Choice of A, B or C.
Black wants the letters to match up, Random wants them to not match up. Yes, that means Random has a slight advantage, but that's purely because the situation calls for it (he's up high and hard to shoot).

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Sep 2011, 05:44

Luigi? :lol:
Pretty sure you mean Dr Smirnov.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 07 Sep 2011, 05:58

Derp.

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 07 Sep 2011, 10:51

b) I may be a mafia but ill keep the kid out of it if you let me go...

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 09 Sep 2011, 20:13

Alright, I need someone to take Black's place for the action sequence thingo. So, anyone but Random, send me a PM with the letters you want Bormillio to do! :D
He's just a bit busy now, so he's unable to make this specific choice.