The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by RobipodSupreme » 11 Aug 2013, 09:04

TyreseEngineer wrote:I seem to have been pretty good at intelligence gathering in the past, I'll do some investigations on the Collective
In that case, I shall remain in Tyrese' team, if he wants one.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 11 Aug 2013, 10:25

Why don't some of us investigators check out other factions/ divisions like the agents? Might be easier to work alone.
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

random980

Post by random980 » 12 Aug 2013, 02:19

Yeah, i'll take Minner with me to dig deeper into both Glitch's Agents and Walker's group. Tyrese, i don't think investigating something like the collective alone is a good idea, take robi with you :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 12 Aug 2013, 02:26

*sigh* If I must :P
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Aug 2013, 04:02

Do you guys want to go specific places/question specific people, or just follow those trails in general?
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 12 Aug 2013, 07:45

I'll just follow the trails in general and see where it takes me, and hope that I don't "do an invun" and end up dying :P
-Guybrush Threepwood
-Pepper Roni

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 12 Aug 2013, 07:51

TyreseEngineer wrote:I'll just follow the trails in general and see where it takes me, and hope that I don't "do an invun" and end up dying :P
But I shall defend, you, with my mighty archery skills! Maybe... yeah.. we're pretty doomed. Or did you get leader powers?
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 12 Aug 2013, 11:05

YOUR mighty archery skills? Do I need to remind you about the Anarchy tournament.? >:D
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 12 Aug 2013, 11:17

"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 12 Aug 2013, 11:36

Well, Invun was there with us at Futuria, I can't just let his death go unanswered!
I'll look into trying to find 697 or at least try to find out how he got his hands on leader powers.
Orange and white, but not quite right.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Aug 2013, 14:34

Don't mind me just smuggling lava onto the crusade boats.

*Mumbles "I sell Lava and Lava accessories" as he loads the kegs of hot molten rock onto the boats*
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 12 Aug 2013, 23:05

random980 wrote:Yeah, i'll take Minner with me to dig deeper into both Glitch's Agents and Walker's group. Tyrese, i don't think investigating something like the collective alone is a good idea, take robi with you :P
Oh shoot! I must have missed this post before! I'll definitely go help Random then!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

Victini998
Retired

Post by Victini998 » 13 Aug 2013, 00:04

So I finally get to kill something with my hand-to-hand combat skills!?! Count me in on destroying teh griefers!
Retired Mentor (2013-2014)

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 14 Aug 2013, 03:40

But...what happens to me and the others... :O

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 14 Aug 2013, 07:19

What do you mean?
Are you referring to the whole criminal thing? I think it's fair to say that you don't need to worry too much about that now that everyone knows Imposter-Zin was evil and an entire civil war was fought over the CUT stuff.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 14 Aug 2013, 07:48

Last thing that happened was we were at Mojang. What happened during the 4 days there?

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 14 Aug 2013, 16:35

You restored LS and Zin's powers and returned home.
I think you may have missed this post:

http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... ke#p139343

motormaniac
Retired

Post by motormaniac » 14 Aug 2013, 21:50

I shall sign up for the crusades. I never really read these POE posts much, but I must admit you are a good writer! Go make a book or something :)

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 16 Aug 2013, 01:54

Skunk_Giant wrote:You restored LS and Zin's powers and returned home.
I think you may have missed this post:

http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... ke#p139343
Oh I forgot all about the part how we got back to town. Silly me. I'd like to investigate the Collective.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 08 Sep 2013, 13:31

*pssst* skunkles, any news on the next post?
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 09 Sep 2013, 07:21

Never fear, good Sir!
As it's the start of a new section type thing, there's a little bit more of a wait (what an excuse).
The bad news is, it's going to be a while before the next post.
The GOOD new is, I can tell you when. The new post will be released on Escapecraft's Birthday, and there will be a small surprise. I shall say no more for now.

wokka1
Server Owner

Post by wokka1 » 09 Sep 2013, 19:49

Well, there goes one of the hints about our agenda/events for the party :)

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 23 Sep 2013, 21:44

*whispers* skunk lied *hides behind a chair*

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 24 Sep 2013, 07:36

AAAAAH.
Sorry, something came up, and I've been out of the house for most of the past few days.
ANYWAY. Thing is, I was planning on releasing an all new post, but I only got around to completing the 'Last Time' segment. So, I shall release that, which you can use to get back up to speed. Really hoping to have the actual new story bit up by tomorrow night.
Also, courtesy of our great and powerful Louis Mountbatten and with great thanks to Wokka, I have a lil linky here for you to listen to as you read below. :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136 ... ecraft.mp3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prophet sat down to write again, his mind spinning. In an attempt to ensure he recalled all his visions correctly, he decided to recap the key details he'd already written...

Last Time...
It all started that fateful night.
The people of the Escapian Empire had gathered to watch a rare Craftmine meteor shower, when the attack began. The Griefers had returned, stronger and closer to home than ever before.
King Sneaky assembled all of the Escapian Leaders to hold off the Griefer threat, and the Empire was put under lockdown with Wokka's Cuboida spell.
In an attempt to understand the Griefers and fight effectively against them, Lord Louis Mountbatten began meeting with the imprisoned Griefer xXXMLGProzXXx, one of the smartest and most dangerous Griefers in all of Craftmine. Proz agreed to help Mountbatten on the condition that he retrieve the one item that Proz desired most. The tool of his demise - the VCLB (Very Clearly Labelled Bantrap). The VCLB which had long since been retired lay in an Escapian Museum, and Mountbatten knew there was no chance he would be given permission to buy Proz's help with the artifact. So he did what he had to for Escapia. Mountbatten stole the VCLB.
King Sneaky, who'd been anonymously tipped off by Proz that someone would be attempting to break into the museum, caught Mountbatten in the act. Sneaky knew that Mountbatten had only good intentions, but also knew that the people wouldn't accept letting Mountbatten walk free for this crime. With no other option, Sneaky made the choice to resign, assigning Wokka and Mountbatten as heads of the Empire, and stating that Mountbatten's attempted theft had simply been a planned security scenario that he hadn't been told of, as his resignation had been long planned. Only Mountbatten, Wokka, Sneaky and Proz knew the truth.

Yes, it was coming back to the Prophet now. The visions he'd had before. But he needed to cut them down, reduce this recap to only the essential details.

In a bold move by the Griefers, Escapian Leader Milo was kidnapped. As this happened, tensions in Escapia rose as the people began to lose trust in their Leaders. Talks of rebellion began, and Mountbatten and Wokka knew something had to be done. After a number of events including the destruction of Stalke's town Seahaven, the Empire was ready to split. That's when Sneaky, who had been missing ever since his resignation, emerged from the shadows with a secret offer to the two rulers of Escapia. Sneaky proposed he lead a rebellion through reviving the defunct rebel group ReCUT. That way, he could control the rebellion and ensure that it failed. Knowing that if they didn't accept Sneaky's offer, someone else would take the position, the two reluctantly accepted.

Mere hours before the rebellion began, through a Griefer interrogation, Mountbatten and Zinrius, another Leader, discovered the location of several Griefer bases where Milo may have been kept. Louis knew that if they found Milo, he knew he could gain the trust back of the Empire...
But it was too late. The rebellion had begun, and Sneaky had gone back on his word. It was going far too successfully.

No. The Prophet stopped himself. It was never that simple. There was more to it...

Notch. Of course.
The Founder of Craftmine himself, practically a God among men. He had been growing tired of Griefer attacks, and had constantly tried stopping them, including unleashing the Alpha - Creatures that resembled Zombies, Giant Spiders and more. But that hadn't been enough. Now Notch was unleashing the Beta with the assistance and supervision of a group of shady 'Agents'. Only a handful have come into contact with the Beta and lived to tell the tale. What is the Beta? Nobody's entirely sure.

Then there were the Hackbots. Long thought to be a myth, the Hackbots were machines of immense power. In the wrong hands, they could cause mass damage and grant unimaginable powers to Griefers. Through his interrogations, Zin discovered that the Griefers have been using the Hackbots to impersonate Escapian officials and even at one point Notch himself. What else the Griefers had done with the Hackbots, Zin had no idea.

And then, there were the aforementioned Agents and Walker's men.
The aforementioned Agents were originally led by Superglitch. Their motives are still unclear. The Agents were seen bombarding the abandoned Escapia II or 'Exitus' which was until then overrun with hordes of Creatures. They were also responsible for detonating a nuclear bomb in an overrun base in Tekland as well as burning down Futuria after it became overrun with Creatures. Why they're so determined to stop Creatures, nobody's quite sure. Why they're aiding Notch in creating and unleashing the Beta is also unknown.
Walker's men are quite the opposite. They clearly have quite a rivalry with Glitch's Agents, but no Escapians know why or how far back this rivalry goes. A group of Escapian soldiers witnessed them trying to capture live Creatures, but when questioned, Walker revealed nothing. Again, their motives are unknown, aside from their determination to stop the Agents.
While Walker is presumably alive and well, a few Escapians witnessed Glitch's death at the Battle of Futuria. He died at the hands of...

The Collective.
Perhaps the greatest threat of all. Next to nothing is known about this being. Some Escapians have had run ins with it, and it has since been dubbed 'The Collective' due to its tendency to refer to itself cryptically as 'We'. Its origins are unknown. Whether or not it's human is unknown.
Escapian finally saw the true power of The Collective at...

The culmination of the Escapian Civil War. Blackadder rallied a group of ex-Escapian Leaders to fight the rebels after hearing of the war. They confronted Sneaky and were soon joined by Mountbatten, Wokka and other notable Escapians. At the same time, The Collective arrived in town, claiming that it would 'feed tonight'. A large battle began, and ultimately, Wokka and Mountbatten were able to scare the Collective off.
At the same time, Invunarble, was in the city trying to help in the fight against the rebels. Knowing how dangerous it was for Inv to be out, Spybotics used his authority to have Inv promoted to a Leader, granting him protection and power. Before the process was completed, Inv was stabbed through the back, his killer revealed to be Prisoner 697, an ex-Mentor who had gone undercover for Mountbatten. Since his mission had completed, nobody knew where he was, but 697 was clearly angry at CUT and Mountbatten.
He left Inv to die and made his way to the loyalist HQ, where he revealed that he now had Leader powers, to the shock of everyone. There, 697 attempted to kill Mountbatten, but his plan was foiled when Blackadder leaped in the way, taking a bolt of power.

Four days later, the entire Empire met on a brief cease-fire for the funerals of Blackadder, Invunarble and DaemonLee (who had been killed at the Battle of Futuria). Oddly, as Iron Fang noted, there was no gravestone for Inv. Later, the war came to an end when Sneaky announced peace and control of the Empire was handed back over to Mountbatten and Wokka on the terms that Sneaky still had some power and the title of Advisor. Most were happy with this declaration, but some, such as Random980, question why Sneaky suddenly agreed to peace.

Shortly after, Mountbatten left, explaining to Wokka that he had a confidential meeting. As Wokka was heading home, he passed a large group of Escapian workers transporting building materials across town. The workers claimed to be operating under Sneaky's orders and couldn't say what they were building.

And now, The Prophet knew, it was time for an all new chapter of Escapian history to begin...

With peace returning to the Empire, Sneaky knew now was the time to strike. And so, in an attempt to hit the Griefers before they can hit back, Sneaky announced...

THE ESCAPIAN CRUSADES.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/136 ... %20End.mp3

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 24 Sep 2013, 14:46

NEEDS MOAR CRUSADES!!!1!!!one!!!!

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 24 Sep 2013, 17:03

Hooray, I can actually tell what is going on. Great voice over too. :D
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 25 Sep 2013, 14:25

I'm predicting that Inv is going to pull some agent coulson trick and randomly show up alive and well

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 25 Sep 2013, 14:30

I'll accurately reproduce the storyline of Men in Black 3 and go back into time to save my past self from dying then return from a state of being dead back into the future once saved then I would return back from time into time from the past by the future then return yet again from the past to save time by using a quicker car from returning back into the future of the future's past future when back in time all while in the past future that's currently present. :lol:

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Sep 2013, 16:34

Make sure that throughout all that, Pitbull's rapping about it.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 25 Sep 2013, 23:01

"One thing needs to be perfectly clear in this relationship. You are not real. You have no rights, you have no say, you have no life. You are a tool. An opportunity for CUT and for myself. Put simply, you do not exist. Is that clear?"
"Clear as day, Louis."

Spy stepped into the factory, the blood stains still on the floor. "So this is where it happened..." he muttered to himself.
A soldier who was fencing the building off from civilians approached him. "Yes, Sir."
"Another name to carve onto the metaphorical memorial. Another claimed by... what? Griefers? Our own greed?"
"Couldn't say, Sir. Not much of a philosopher, myself."

"Sign up for a fleet here and support your local town!" a recruitment soldier cried out. "Fight for Escapia!"
As the Office of ReCUT was converted into the New Escapian Parliament, eager soldiers-to-be lined up on the lawns where Escapian soldiers sat recording names.
"Name?" a soldier asked, not looking up.
"LS13... I'm kind of a big deal."
The soldier looked up and examined LS' face for a moment. "Nope... Can't say I recognise you." He wrote the name down. "Thank you for enlisting. Expect more details soon."
"Wait, wait. How do you not recognise me? LS13. Escapian Leader. Just returned from literally blowing up part of Mojang. Ice-powers."
"What can I say? Move on, pal."
LS swore under his breath and moved along.
"Name?"
"Random. Random980."
"Thank you for enlisting. Expect more details soon."
"I'm not here to enlist."
The soldier looked up. "Why do I keep getting the nutjobs?" He asked himself. "You realise this is an enlistment table... right?"
"I'm here for answers," Random explained. He pulled his notebook out and began to read. "Do you realise that-"
"Move along, buddy!" someone called out from behind. "Some of us have places to be!"
"King Sneaky started the Civil War, and yet Mountbatten and Wokka are working with him again in peace, just like that? Does nobody else find that odd? I mea-"
"Shut up! Enlist or get out!" another voice cried.
"But they're just trying to make us forget about the whole thing!"
Someone pushed Random to the ground. "Get outta the way!"
Sighing, he stood up and dusted himself off. "Clearly this isn't the place to question things. Remember when people used to have brains?"
"No. Go away."
"Fine!"

Mountbatten stepped out of the Office of CUT noticing a cool shower beginning in the grey skies.
"Louis, congratulations again on the peace," said Haxx, joining him. "Its been a crazy past few months, hey? Glad it's all over though."
"Over? Thanks to Sneaky, we're preparing to send half the population to Griefer bases."
"Well yeah, but we're taking the fight to them. Isn't that what you wanted to do before the civil war? Isn't that why we initiated Operation Diamond Key in the first place?"
"I wanted to send small, extremely well trained teams of soldiers, not anyone who can write their name on a sheet," said Mountbatten. "Soldiers like Blackadder. And Inv."

"Foxes, gimme a hand with this!" Vallorn cried, carrying another bucket of lava onto the boat.
"Shouldn't you put a lid on those? So the lava doesn't... y'know... spill and burn right through the ship?" She asked.
"You know what? You're probably right. Eh, next time."
"Foxes!" Random called out from behind.
"Random. You signing up?" she asked.
"Signing up? Of course n- Wait. You are?"
"Of course."
"But what about our revelation back at the loyalist camp? What we realised about Glitch, Walker and Proz?"
"What about it?"
"Well... don't you have some sort of desire to investigate more?"
Foxes sighed. "I'm sorry Random, I am, but... I'm a Leader. I need to protect Escapia."
"This isn't protecting Escapia, this is attacking outsiders!"
"Griefers, Random! We're attacking Griefers! Look... If you're going to keep investigating, that's great, but just be careful..."

Minner stood in the cemetery silently. He had come to pay his respects to Invun and DaemonLee, who without, he probably would have perished at Futuria.
"Daemon... I'm going to find out why you died. I'm going to find out why Futuria was invaded. And Inv..." he turned to where he imagined Inv's grave would be when the stone was finally completed. "I'm going to find out why you died too. I'll find out why 697 did what he did."

Spy looked around. The Empire was functional again. At the cost of countless lives, admittedly.
"Motor, help Vallorn out with those buckets," he called out. "I don't trust him on his own." He turned to head back to the Office of CUT where final planning would be completed before they left.
"Spy, bad news," Beard said, approaching him at the office.
"Go on."
"I've just received word from Sneaky. He isn't approving our expansion of the prison."
"Well why the hell not? Assuming the Crusades are successful, we're going to need somewhere to store all the new prisoners."
"I know, I told him that, but he just said no. Refused to give an explanation."
"I bet you're regretting being a rebel now, Beard."
"I joined the rebels because they were the only option that looked towards peace."
"Yes, after they stormed all of the Empire's cities. Just get that prison expansion approved. Why are we even applying to Sneaky? Ask Mountbatten or Wokka."
"Yes Sir." Beard hurried off into the building to find Louis.
"Excuse me, Beard?" a voice called out.
Beard turned to find Minner standing outside his office, waiting. "Yes?"
"I was wondering if I could ask you a few que-"
"Oh great. Another investigator?"
"I just want to find out the story behind 697. Since you're in charge of prisons, I thought you might be able to tell m-"
"He's being held in an undisclosed location currently. Visitors are not allowed at this time."
"Do you know when they WILL be allowed?"
"I couldn't say."
"So he's in the prison?"
"I said undisclosed. Honestly, I have no idea where they took him after he was arrested."
Minner sighed. Where was 697?
"HEY!" a voice yelled. "You can't just ignore me!"
"I can and I am," Mountbatten said, walking out of his office, closely followed by Random.
"I'm asking the real questions! I want to know what you know about the Agents and Walker!"
Ignoring Random, Mountbatten turned to Spy. "Need something?"
"I need you to consider my application for an expansion to the prison. I submitted it to Sneaky but he declined."
"Why?"
"Beats me."
"Hey, I'm talking to you!" Random said, frustrated.
"I'll go over it tonight, Beard."
"What about the Hackbots?" Random yelled.
Mountbatten stopped. He slowly turned to Random. "Get out of this office before you say something that lands you in jail, Random. For your own good."
Random did as he was told, leaving quickly. Minner followed him out.
"Hey," Minner called after him, " you said something about Agents?"
"Yeah..."
"Like the ones at Futuria?"
"Yeah, them. Why, you know something about them?"
Minner shook his head. "I was hoping I could come along with you though. I've heard of the stuff you've done. You uncovered a bunch of CUT secrets with Inv, didn't you? They arrested you too, didn't they?"
"Yeah... You knew Inv?"
"That's part of the reason I'm investigating. I'm trying to find out why 697 murdered him."
"Well look, as far as I know, 697 has nothing to do with the Agents, so it might be best if you don't come with me."
"No... the reason I want to find out about Inv's death is because he saved my life at Futuria. I was there, at the Battle of Futuria. He saved my life, but so did someone else. DaemonLee. He sacrificed himself to save me. Foxes was there too. Apparently these Agent guys were behind the attack. I want to find out why."
"Wait... you were with Foxes at Futuria too?"
Minner nodded. "We were all saved by Inv, Iron and Daemon. The Agents were burning the island to the ground, and Creatures were everywhere."
Random paused, suddenly remembering his conversation with Foxes. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps the Agents were trying to destroy potential habitats for Creatures... And maybe this guy could be of some use... "Alright, here's the deal. I have two focusses. I want to find out about these Agents and everything related to them, and I want to find out why Mountbatten, Wokka and Sneaky are so friendly again. That 697 business, that's all up to you. If you want to look into it on the side, I don't mind, but if you want to work with me, the majority of your focus goes into investigating the Agents. Clear?"
"Clear."
"Alright, I'm busy right now, but in a couple of hours, meet me outside the prison. And primary rule of investigations - don't tell anyone what you're doing," Random said.
Minner walked off, leaving Random alone, or so he thought. "You think he'll be useful?" a voice asked.
Random looked up to see Sti hovering above him. "We'll see."
"He'll have to. I'm leaving for the Crusades soon."
"You too?"
"Well, the last time I was on a boat, it didn't end so well, so I decided to give it one last shot."

Mountbatten burst into Sneaky's office.
"Sneaky, you declined this application for a prison expansion. Why?"
"It's not necessary," Sneaky said, not looking up from his files.
"Oh, I'm sorry, did you forget about your little stunt the other day? You know... when you announced some crusade? Where did you plan on putting prisoners?"
"Mountbatten, trust me, there's no need for an expansion."
"You're an Advisor. You advise Wokka and I. You're doing a pretty poor job of it right now."
"I'm advising you not to approve the application."
"Well, I'm approving."

"Zinrius?" LS called out, walking around his home/office. "You there?"
Zin flew outside. "God, it's good to fly again. What's up LS?"
"I just wanted to say thanks. I know things have been tough for you recently, what with a murderous Griefer impersonating you and burning down Seahaven in your name... I just wanted to say thanks for coming with me to Mojang HQ."
"Hey, I benefited out of it just as much as you did. No need to thank me. So, what's on your schedule?"
"I figured I should put my powers back to use," said LS. "I'm shipping out on the Crusades. You?"
"I'm staying home for a bit. Taking a break. I need it."
"Take care, Zin."
"You too, LS."
With that, the Ice Leader was gone. Zin was stepping back inside when Minner approached him. "Zinrius? I was wondering... if..." he trailed off.
"Something wrong?"
"Where's 697?" Minner asked suddenly.
"Excuse me?"
"He's being held somewhere. You're interrogating him, aren't you?"
"No... No, of course not. I have no idea where he is."
"You wouldn't lie to me, would you Zin?"
"Minner, I have no idea where he is. That's a promise."
Minner nodded and walked away.

"Good news, Beard," Mountbatten said, handing him a large file. "I've approved all your plans for the expansion. If you get the chance, let Spy know before he leaves for the Crusades."
"Thank you Louis. How'd you convince Sneaky?"
"I didn't. Sneaky lost this battle."

"Wokka, quick question," Tyrese began, stepping into Wokka's office. "What would you say if I were to ask if I could begin an official Escapian investigation into the Collective?"
"I'd ask you when you found out you were Derek's intellectual twin."
"Oh, come on. This thing's a threat. We can't just ignore it."
"It's a threat. Exactly. I don't want a Leader investigating it alone."
"What if I take a friend?"
"The answer is no, Tyrese."
"What about an unofficial investigation?"
"Well, I'd certainly be against it, but I can't exactly say no unless you allocate Escapian resources that have other purposes."
"Right. I'm off to uh... Not officially do anything..."

"Hey Tyrese, look at this horse I got!" Robi called out.
Tyrese turned to see his comrade waiting outside his house. "Horse?"
"Yeah, his name's Mr Fluffy III!"
"Wait... I feel like I know what a horse is, but at the same time, they seem like a new discovery..."
"Tyrese, you've been drinking haven't you?"
"I can't get enough of Vallorn's lavabrew."
"I just wish they'd let me take Mr Fluffy III on the ship. He's great in battle, but I have no battles to ride him into."
Suddenly, a thought occurred to Tyrese. "Hey... Robi... You liked working with me before, right?"
"Yeah, of course."
"How would you like to accompany me on the most important quest in all of Craftmine?"
"Mr Fluffy is ready for action."
"Good, we have much to discuss," Tyrese said, leading Robi into his home. "Wait... Did you say Mr Fluffy III? Doesn't that imply there were two othe-"
"I don't like to talk about it."
"Right."

And so, the day came. It was time for the Crusades to begin. The remaining Escapians all made their way to the docks to see the soldiers off.
"Raise the main sail!" Spy cried. The SS Blackadder led the fleet, with the SS Invunarble and the SS Daemon at its side. The rest of the ships followed before the second fleet departed as well. Finally, all five fleets had left the docks. The ships went their separate ways, and the Crusades had begun.
By nightfall, Fleet One was near the closest potential Griefer base. The fleet had all docked at an island near the target.
"So, we strike before sunrise tomorrow morning?" Vallorn asked.
Spy nodded. "Assuming the intelligence Zinrius gave Mountbatten is correct, there's a strong chance a Griefer base is waiting. There's a slight chance that it's the base with Milo."
"Its been a long time coming..."
Spy turned to Victini who sat on the side of the Blackadder. "Vic, go on a run around the island. Tell all captains to assemble their soldiers. We strike in seven hours." He turned back to Vallorn. "Get your buckets ready. Let's make these Griefers pay."