The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by Invunarble » 13 Jul 2013, 16:39

Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:DEREK! Whooooo! \o/
GET YOUR COLLECTIBLES! ONE AND ONLY COLLECTIBLES!

And considering that foxes is already searching for Iron, I think I'll take one of my numerous Morgan Freeman stallions and go look for Iron as well.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 14 Jul 2013, 00:42

Yay ice powers :D i can freeze my enemies in their tracks again!
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

random980

Post by random980 » 14 Jul 2013, 01:23

I guess questioning the collective wasn't an option :/ Probably for the best...
Can't wait for more Skunk! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 14 Jul 2013, 03:44

Well, you could certainly try, but I don't think it'd end too well...
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 14 Jul 2013, 04:03

We Demand Additional Lava.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 14 Jul 2013, 04:35

MOAR LAVA ON THE WAY, GOOD SIR

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 14 Jul 2013, 14:35

vallorn wrote:We Demand Additional Lava.
You represent chaos. We represent order. We require lava to bring order to your chaos. We are the Harbinger.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 14 Jul 2013, 14:51

We must construct additional pylons (made of lava)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Victini998
Retired

Post by Victini998 » 14 Jul 2013, 20:34

I was in the room too Skunk. ^.^
Retired Mentor (2013-2014)

ItchyNL
Wabbit Killa

Post by ItchyNL » 17 Jul 2013, 15:11

A please

Leaver dea as slaef

random980

Post by random980 » 30 Jul 2013, 06:29

Less Z's and more of every-other-letter-in-the-alphabet-arranged-in-such-a-way-that-it-advances-this-story!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Demonnaruto21
Team Enigma

Post by Demonnaruto21 » 30 Jul 2013, 13:06

I would like to stay the rebel commander with my helpful friend random :D <3.

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 30 Jul 2013, 15:37

Do promotion reflect on the story, will Trays suddenly develop uber powers and lift our team of intrepid not-quite-turncoats to victory?
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 30 Jul 2013, 15:57

RobipodSupreme wrote:will Trays suddenly develop uber powers and lift
Must... resist... urge to... make... lifting joke...

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 30 Jul 2013, 21:20

Allow me.

Do u even lift optimal trays of maximum foods?
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 31 Jul 2013, 02:31

Well obviously. How else would he supply the optimal foods. You gaiz r so s1lly l0l
I was a mod once

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 31 Jul 2013, 16:42

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Aug 2013, 01:46

Moar storeh on the way when I have time.

Sorry if this post got your hopes up. :S

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 01 Aug 2013, 02:02

D:< The hopes were raised so high and then cruelly dashed upon the sharp stones of despair!

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 01 Aug 2013, 07:18

*goes down on knees with a metallic clunk* WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I was a mod once

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 01 Aug 2013, 10:21

SKAAAAAAHNK

SRSLY

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 02 Aug 2013, 05:04

Don't make me tie you down till you write more...
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Aug 2013, 07:49

D:
On it!

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Aug 2013, 09:17

Spy sighed. He was early, and nobody else had arrived. "Fitting," he mused to himself. "After all, it was I who was with him when he took his last breath on this planet. Why not I who witnesses him as he's buried into it?"
He looked to the sun as he heard footsteps approaching from behind. He wondered, who had arrived second?

Four days earlier...

"And tonight... We will feed."
"Enough games, Sneaky!" Black cried, using his powers to light a torch in the dark room. "This war has no need to continue!"
"Games? You haven't heard much recently, have you, Adder?" Sneaky asked, lighting a torch of his own.
"Excuse me?"
"That voice was not my doing."
"He's right," said Demon. "That was the Collective."
"What the hell is this Collective you're all talking about?" Black asked.
"It's the thing that will kill both of us if we don't take action," said Sneaky.
"He's lying!" Victini yelled out.
Sneaky turned to see his soldier now turning his sword onto the King. "Vic, what are you doing?"
Victini pushed his sword up to Sneaky's chest. "You faked the Collective's voice!"
"Why would I do tha-"
"To get out of this grave you've dug yourself!" Vic cried. "I trusted you, but Sodabub? A convicted Griefer? What the hell's wrong with you?!?"
"I already explained tha-"
"You can explain a lot of things, King," Vic interrupted.
"Victini, stand down!" Demon yelled. "That's an order!"
"Oh, stop blindly following Sneaky! He's insane!"
"You traitor!" Demon yelled, rushing forward with his sword only to be pulled back by Black.
"Vic, put the sword down!" said Black.
"What, so he can betray us again?" Asked Arogon.
"What are you saying?" Demanded Black. "That we kill him?"
"I'm not saying anything, but I'm not ruling anything out either!" yelled Aro. "Keep the sword on him, Vic!"

By this point, Itchy's breathing would be impossible not to hear.
If the Collective were nearby, he knew it would know where he was... But then, it probably knew that from the moment it entered Escapia. Was it following him, he wondered? Hunting him?
No. He couldn't think like that. He looked up to see the silhouette of the Office of ReCUT against the moon. All the lights inside and out had gone off, but he was nearly there. There would be ReCUT soldiers there. They could protect him... Or try at least.
When he reached the door, he found only one guard. "Itchy?"
"Asi, is that you?"
"Yeah, what are you doing here?"
"Where's everyone else?" Itchy asked, rushing into the building's lobby.
"Everyone else? They're at the border of town. Rumour has it the loyalists have been plannin' an attack. What are you doing here?"
"That Collective thing... It's following me. I heard it earlier. It said something about travelling and-"
"-and being here to feed, right?" Asi interrupted.
"Yeah, how did you-"
"We all heard it. Its voice just... carried through the entire town."
"Well, shouldn't there be a bunch of soldiers here? Protecting Sneaky or something?" Itchy asked.
"Well nobody sent out the order. I just arrived to check on him."
"Well I want you to know, that while we may be friends, I don't agree with this whole rebel movement," said Itchy.
"There are more important matters right now!"

"Arogon, this isn't how we do things! We don't murder!"
"It's not murder, it's punishment! It's what we do when we've got no other option!"
"There's always another option!" yelled Black.
"Perhaps he's right," Collin piped in. "After all, what have the 'other options' done for us recently? Imagine if we'd just put all the Griefers we encountered out of their misery. Proz never would have played with Mountbatten's head and Sneaky never would have resigned in the first place."
"Wait, Proz? What does he have to do with all of this?" Black asked.
"That's what I was trying to tell you," Sneaky said, slowly stepping towards Black.
Delphi thrust a sword in his direction. "Not an inch closer, Sneaky!"
"There was never any agreement to bring Mountbatten and Wokka into power," Sneaky explained. "Mountbatten broke the law when he tried to take the VCLB. There was never any training exercise. Proz had asked for the VCLB in payment for information, and he anonymously informed me of the theft. It was me or Mountbatten, and we needed Mountbatten to find Milo. We couldn't let Proz get away with his plan."
"So you stepped down?" Black asked. "You stepped down for the good of Escapia?"
"I had no plans of stepping down when I woke up that morning," said Sneaky. "But there are some choices you don't get to choose."
"Enough stalling!" Vic yelled. "If we're capturing him, let's do it! If we're killing him, we need to do it now!"
"No..." Black whispered absent-mindedly. "We can't kill him. Not anymore."
"Don't let that story cloud your justice!" cried Vic. "He had us convinced that a rebellion needed to happen for the good of the Empire. Now look at us. Poverty, boarded up windows, riots in the streets. Our King's secretary is a Griefer trying to overthrow us! He's lying, like he always does!"
"My brother may have made errors with the rebellion, but to call him a liar is wrong. The story about Mountbatten and the VCLB is true," said Collin. "If you want to kill him, so be it, but not on those grounds."
"Wait a minute, you knew the truth? That he was forced to step down?" Black asked. "And you were still ready to let Vic kill him?"
"I said killing him may have been a good idea," Collin argued. "I never said I would allow it to happen. Regardless of anything, he's my brother, and I stand by his side."
"That makes you just as much of a traitor!" Victini yelled.
"Says the rebel," Collin retorted.
"How can you trust him?" Victini demanded. "How can any of you trust this man? He has turned Escapia into a hole!"
"AND WITHOUT HIM, ESCAPIA WOULD BE NOTHING!" a voice yelled through the building.
Everyone looked around. Aro lit a torch for himself. "Who the-"
Suddenly, Mountbatten flew through the office window, tackling Victini to the ground. "Drop the sword, Victini!"
"Mountbatten? I thought you were in the prison cell," said Black.
"I was... And I refused to leave. Until something greater than our petty civil war threatened the Empire."

Earlier...

"We, are the Collective."
"Hello?" Beard called out from his now pitch black security room. "Anyone there?" From the nearest cell block, he heard a loud thump. "Hey, what's going on in there?" he called out. Only then did he remember that Mountbatten was the only occupant of that block. "Louis?" He cautiously stepped into the pitch black room. "Have you messed with the lights? How'd you do it? I thought these cells were supposed to restrict your Leader powers... Louis?"
Using his own Leader powers, Beard lit a flame on his fingers to light his path. There, he found Mountbatten, sitting calmly in he cell.
"Beard."
"What have you done to the lights, Mountbat-"
"It's the Collective. The petty fight between loyalists and rebels exhausted me, Beard. Mentally. But if the Collective is here, I need to stop it, or at least try. I surrendered. I let you and all the other rebels capture me, thinking it was a victory. Now I need you to let me out. This isn't about rebels vs loyalists anymore. This is about Escapia."
"Moving, Mountbatten, but no."
"Beard, I'm serious! You have my word, I won't interfere in any of this civil war crap. I just need to stop the Collective."
"If what I've heard is true, Louis, there's no way even you and Wokka together could stop that thing."
"Let me try."

"And he did," said Mountbatten. "So here I am."
"So you promised Beard you wouldn't interfere with the civil war, and the first thing you do is come to the Office of ReCUT?" Demon demanded.
"I'm not here to help the loyalists or rebels," Mountbatten responded. "I'm here to help both."
Vic swiped at Mountbatten before scurrying back. "Louis, I'm on your side now! I'm a loyalist! We have to kill Snea-"
"We have to do no such thing!" Mountbatten interrupted.
"Then what do you suppose we do?" Vic demanded. "After everything we've been through, isn't it possible that the death sentence is necessary for this liar?!?"
"Sneaky is no liar," Mountbatten explained, using his powers to shatter the swords in Vic's hands. "He is your king!"
"And I..."
"It's in the building!" Victini yelled out.
"...I am your defeat."

In an instant, the situation turned from bad to worse. The torches in the building went out, plunging the group back into darkness. As everyone struggled to find light, Sneaky kicked Delphi to the ground and wrestled the sword out of his hands before rushing for the now broken office window. He quickly began his ascent down, careful not to use his powers for flying. He would need to be fully energised if he were to survive this.
As he climbed down the exterior of the building, he heard the madness continue in his office.
"We're locked in!" he heard someone yell.
It would only be a matter of time before they followed his route. Whatever this Collective wanted, he had no plans of being near when it arrived.
"We will not be outrun. We will not be fooled."
The whisper echoed throughout town again. Was it talking to him?

"What the hell was that?" Asi cried out as doors began to slam throughout the building, lights flickering on and off before finally dying out.
"It's the Collective! It's trying to scare us! To intimidate us!" Itchy replied.
"Well it's doing a damn good job! How does it do all that? The door slamming without even being there? The lights?"
"It has some sort of unparalleled Leader power! Hell, even in the days of Hackbots, I've never read of something so powerful!" Itchy yelled, rushing up another set of stairs, Asi close behind him. "We need to find Sneaky! He could be in danger!"
"I thought you were against the rebels!"
"If Sneaky dies, he'll serve as a martyr! There'll be no hope of negotiations!" Itchy explained.
Finally, the group reached Sneaky's office, the doors shut. At the foot of the doors lay an unconscious Sodabub. "Holy crap! He's dead! The Collective killed the King's secretary!" Asi yelled out.
Itchy threw himself against the doors only to discover they were locked. "Help me with the doors, Asi!"
Asi joined Itchy, throwing himself against them. "I can hear voices on the other side!"

"We're locked in!" Black yelled, trying to open the doors.
"Sneaky's gone!" Delphi cried. "He tackled me to the ground!"
"LOOK!" Vic yelled, pointing to the smashed window. "He must have gone through there! Let's get the traitor!"
"Traitor? You're the traitor!" Demon yelled, lunging at his once friend.
"Demon, what the hell are you doing?" Vic demanded.
"Upholding the rebel cause! Random, stand by my side. Defend the King!"
"Oh... Um... I'm kind of neutral in all this," Random replied.
"Neutral? You should be loyalist!" Sti yelled. "I mean seriously, I saved your life from the Collective, and this is-"
"I'm not a loyalist OR a rebel. I'm just Escapian," said Random.
"Fine then!" Demon yelled. "I'll take you on myself, Victini!"
"There are more important matters right now!" Mountbatten yelled. "Both of you, drop your swords!"
Demon looked around to see every eye in the room on him. He made a choice. "TRAITOR!" he cried, rushing towards Vic. Within seconds, it was done. He tackled his friend, and the two soared through the broken window.
"NO!" Blackadder yelled.
"What's done is done!" yelled Mountbatten. He turned to the locked doors. "The Collective is messing with us. It hasn't used the conventional locks, but instead used its Leader powers to prevent the doors from opening. I can't burst them open..."
"Wait a minute," Arogon whispered. "The impersonators... How do we know any one of you isn't an impersonator?"
"Excuse me?" Mountbatten asked.
"How do we know you..." Arogon pointed his sword at Mountbatten," aren't the Collective in disguise? Playing with us?"
"That's ridiculous."
"But he has a point," said Delphi, also pointing his sword.
"This is crazy!" Black yelled. "Both of you, put your weapons down!
Collin spoke. "Now is not the time to accuse. We need to safely and quickly climb out through the window. Sneaky could be in trouble. Demon and Victini could be requiring immediate medical attention. The Collective could be massacring Escapians as we speak!"
"Sneaky? In trouble? That's the last of our worries," said Arogon.
"If what Sneaky said about Proz is true, I have no issues with him," said Black. "Stop blaming him for everything that's wrong!"
"I haven't spoken all post, and I demand a voice!" yelled Power. "Sneaky has taken this rebellion too far."
"That's already been said like... a thousand times," said Black. "Seriously, you're silent all this time, and that's what you come up with?"
"Oh, and there's a banging coming from the other side of that door," Power added.
"Who cares? It's probably just Sodabub," said Delphi.
"This is foolish. Stay here and threaten each other if you want, but I'm going after my brother," said Collin, climbing through the hole in the window. "Good luck to you."

"Iron?" Inv called out.
"Perhaps the Collective killed him," said his Morgan-Freeman-Horse.
"Ah, Morghorse, despite what you say being disturbing, I just can't get enough of your voice." In an old, abandoned building to his left, Inv heard a sudden movement. "Morghorse, wait here. I'll be back in a sec."
Cautiously, he unmounted the horse and stepped over to the warehouse, sword in hand.

In complete darkness, Stalke, Zin and LS looked around.
"OK... since when do all the lights switch off on their own like that?" asked Stalke.
"Shh..." Zin whispered. "This could be an ambush."
LS pulled out Myth Maker, ready to fight. "Remember, we don't know who's rebel and who's loyalist, so don't fight to soon."
"Or too late," added Zin.
Suddenly, Foxes flew over them. LS was about to call out, but quickly stopped himself, remembering there was a chance she could be a rebel. "You guys see that?"
"She looked to be in a hurry," Stalke commented.
"And yet, there are no obvious battles going on," said Zin.
"What the hell's going on here?"

Foxes returned from here brief scouting mission. She entered Spy's office looking grim. "Sir, I've done a quick flyover. No sign of Iron. I'm going to do a longer mission, closer to the ground in a minute, but it's not looking good."
Spy swore silently. "Alright, whenever you're ready, take another look."
Foxes nodded. She would begin her next mission soon, but first she had to update Inv.

Collin carefully made his way to the ground and began running. He noticed there was no sign of Demon or Victini. Perhaps they had survived...
He had no idea how far his brother may have gotten. What Collin did know, was that as his Leader powers had long since gone, he would be of little use even if he did find his brother. Still, he had to try.

"It's no use!" Itchy cried, stepping back from the door.
"Of course it isn't," a voice said from behind. Asi and Itchy turned to find Sodabub now conscious, a heavy book in his hand. "FEAR ME!"
"No," Asi replied.
"But... I've got a book. And it's really heavy."
"But you're not scary. You're like, the polar opposite of scary. You're delightful in a strange way."
"Nevertheless, prepare to die!" Soda yelled.
"Still no."
"Well... can someone at least fill me in on what's going on? I've been out cold for a while."

In the distance, a voice cried out, interrupting Sneaky's thoughts. "SNEAKY!"
That could only be one person. "Collin?" Sneaky whispered to himself. He knew immediately what this likely was. A trap. They still didn't trust him, and what better way to find Sneaky, than to stage his own brother calling for help.
But Collin was his brother, and if there was even the slightest chance Sneaky was in trouble, he knew Collin would do whatever it took to help him. Sighing, the ReCUT King took off in search of his brother.
"SNEAKY!" Collin yelled again.
Careful to be quiet so as not to give his position away to any ambushers lying in wait, Sneaky scanned the town from above.
"SNEAKY!" the voice yelled again.
If he called out now, Sneaky would give his position away. If he didn't he wouldn't be able to find out where Collin was. Long ago, Collin had shared Sneaky's powers, but today, he was no more than a respected founder of Escapia. If he was in trouble with the Collective, Sneaky knew he'd have no chance.
"SNEAKY!"
No, Sneaky thought. I can't call out. It's too dangerous.
"SNEAKY!"
No.
"SNEAKY!"
"Collin, where are you?!?" Sneaky called out through the sky. Suddenly, the calling out stopped. "No..." Sneaky breathed. "Collin? COLLIN?!?"

"Every moment we stay in this room is another moment the Collective could kill us," said Arogon. "We need to get out of here."
"No. The Collective can hunt us anywhere. If you follow the others through that window, you're in just as much risk as if you stay here," Mountbatten explained. "Let it come."
"It's already here," Black cried. "It's playing with the lights, slamming doors... It's like a bloody haunted house!"
"Not in physical form," replied Mountbatten. "This is just a hunch, but I believe the Collective can only kill in its physical form. It can mess with energies around us, like the lights, but it needs to physically be here to kill one of us. When it arrives, you have to run. All of you."
"All of us?" Black asked. "And what about you? You don't honestly think you can fight it."
"I can buy time. Black, you're working with the loyalists. How prepared are they for battle?" Mountbatten asked.
"I was in their camp for a bit... Up by the prison. They're ready to fight. Spy has all the soldiers ready to deploy."
"Good. We'll need all of them to evacuate Escapia. As soon as the Collective arrives, you have to all make your way to the prison. Alert Spy. Have him deploy all the soldiers to aid in the evacuation. No more rebels vs loyalists."
"You know that's not going to work," said Sti. "Whether we want it to or not, people aren't just going to accept the peace."
"They will. At least for the night."
The group looked to each other. They knew what Mountbatten was saying. "It won't work," Arogon said. "We wont make it in time. The Collective will just defeat you and come after us."
"Then we should go now. We might make it," Delphi suggested.
"Go now, and it will find you and kill you. We don't know how methodical this Collective is," said Mountbatten. "We don't know if it understands our civil war, or if it's just here to harm us. We can't take the risk. I'll hold it off as long as I can. Those of you who have Leader powers, protect the others. Fly if you can. Just make sure that everyone in this town is evacuated."
Everyone began talking in hushed whispers as Black made his way to Mountbatten. "You won't survive this."
"Thank you for the confidence, Black."
"I'm serious, Louis. I left Escapia with no regrets. I left, knowing that it would be fine."
"And look at us now."
"Listen to me, Louis. I left, knowing that Escapia would be fine, because I knew you'd be there. I knew you could handle things. Anything."
"Well clearly you were wrong, Blackadder. That day that Sneaky stepped down - the day Proz ruined everything - that was the start of our downfall."
"And yet you're still handling it. All I'm saying Louis, is you will die, if you go through with this plan. There are no ifs or buts, and I think you know that very well. This Collective is undefeated. Its powers are beyond anything we've ever seen. It will kill you. My point is - this is the wrong move. If you die, the Empire loses an asset. One of the greatest assets it has."
"If I don't do this, the Empire may cease to exist."
Blackadder sighed. "I knew I wouldn't be able to convince you."
"Then why did you bother trying?"
"Well, that's all we're doing now, isn't it? Trying despite inevitable failure."
"We are here. We will feed."
The entire group turned instantly to the hole in the window. Lit only by the moon, a silhouette stood on the shattered glass.
Blackadder turned to Mountbatten. "Good luck, Louis."
"Black?" Aro whispered.
"RUN!"
Mountbatten cast a ball of fire in the Collective's direction, temporarily blinding it. With that, the rest of the group sprinted past the Collective and leaped through the broken window...

"Iron, you in here buddy?" Inv called out, his voice echoing through the empty building. "Alright, that's a no then. Just... creepy echoes. Great. Alright Morghorse, on my way back." Inv started to exit the building when he noticed through the windows that Morghorse was gone. "Morghorse?"
Behind him, a chain rattled. Inv spun, but nobody was there. "Iron, that you?"

"Collin?!?" Sneaky called out again.
"What's up?" Collin asked, appearing behind Sneaky.
"You... you were screaming... I thought the Collective had..."
"Screaming?" Collin asked. "I haven't said a word in like... 5 minutes. It's the Collective. It was messing with you.

"Sir!" Foxes cried, rushing into Spy's office. "It's Inv! He's gone!"
"Gone? What do you mean gone?" Spy asked, standing from his desk.
"He went into town to find Iron. On his own!"
"WHAT?!? He's in no condition to fight! Damn it! Go find one of the Prison Mentor Guards, have them see me immediately. Then go on another search for Iron and Inv."

"Everyone alright?" Black asked. The Leaders among the group had used most of their powers to protect the others from the fall.
The group mumbled responses before jumping to their feet and running again. "C'mon!" Sti yelled, encouraging the others. "We have to get back to the prison!"
Black took the back of the group, following everyone else. He spun for a second, getting a quick glimpse of the battle ensuing in Sneaky's office. He saw flashes of lights, but not much else. "Good luck, buddy."
"Come on, Black!" Random yelled. "We have to get to the prison!"
"Wait, I need to make a quick stop!" Black yelled. "I have to pick up Itchy! I left him in a hidden cave. I wont leave him behind!"

"I see people fighting!" Zin yelled. "Well, sort of fighting. It's more just one guy kicking another."
"Is that Demon?" Stalke asked. "Kicking Victini?"
"Oh wait, now Victini's kicking Demon," said LS.
"Maybe they can help us... I mean, they don't look too threatening," said Zin.
The trio approached the two fighting friends and pulled them apart. "HEY!" Demon yelled. "I nearly had him!"
"Yeah... Care to explain what's going on?" Zin asked.
"Well, Demon tackled me out of a window, and then our swords got lost when we fell, so we started running after each other, then I tripped and Demon started kicking me. Oh, and then I kicked Demon," said Victini. "Why do you ask?"
"I meant more in the grand scheme of things," Zin explained.
"Oh... The Collective's here and killin' people. No main characters yet, but there's bound to be at least one. Maybe more," Vic replied.
"Main characters?"
"Don't worry. It's a fourth wall thing."

The Prophet stopped writing for a moment. He decided fourth wall jokes probably weren't the best things to write down when writing prophecies.

"So... The Collective's here? Tonight?" LS asked.
"Yep. We're probably all at risk of dying right now," said Demon.
"Great."

"Sir, you wanted to see me." Whales entered Spy's office.
"Whales, how long have you worked at the prison?"
"Too long to say for sure."
Spy nodded. "Good. I need you to show me the control room. The room where you control the powers of all inmates."
"May I ask why, Sir?"
"I need to make some adjustments."
"I should inform you the control room only works for inmates in the prison, Sir. Nobody else."
"That doesn't apply if you're the acting Head of Escapia."

"So its come down to this," Mountbatten muttered. The lights around him had been flickering for a while, but stopped when he spoke. The Collective was listening to him. "I don't know what you want. I don't know why you're here. But I want to find out."
"We are-"
"Here to feed?" Mountbatten interrupted. "Then do it. Feed. Prove that you're so powerful. Kill me."
"If you request."
"Hold it!" a voice boomed from outside.

"No way..." Demon whispered, looking into the sky.
"What?" Stalke asked, following his gaze.
There, in the night sky, sat two spotlights. The moon was one. The other was a figure. A figure of blinding light.

"Holy crap," Beard whispered from the rebel prison control room. He peered through the window, shocked. "It can't be."

"He's not here!" Black yelled, peering into his cave. "Itchy's missing! Damn it! I told him to stay!"
"Uh Black..." Sti whispered, coming up behind him. "Turn around for a sec."
Black turned and looked to the sky as everyone else had. "Holy balls."

"Hold it!" The voice boomed.
Almost silently, the walls around the building lifted away, as though pulled by strings. The floated into the sky, only to collapse to the side.
"Oh, hey, we got the door open..." Asi whispered, stepping back.
A figure of light floated outside in the night sky.
Wokka had returned.
"We know this one," said the Collective.
"You're damn right we do," said Mountbatten. "And this one and I are gonna mess you up."
What happened next was near indescribable. The Office of ReCUT became a tool - a weapon. So too did the buildings around it. But the Collective was still quick, knocking both Wokka and Mountbatten about.
After what seemed an endless battle, the Collective had had enough. With a hiss, it faded into darkness.
"We will feed again. One night."
Wokka touched down next to Mountbatten on the ruined Office of ReCUT. "A fitting return?" he asked.
"Eh, a little anti-climatic, I'd say."

Spy typed madly at the prison's control room.
"What are you doing?" Whales asked.
"Trying to save a life. Inv's gone running off. Alone. Unfit for battle."
"So what's this going to solve?"
"A while ago, before the civil war, we had discussions. Wokka and Mountbatten approved Inv's promotion to a Leader."
"Wait... what?"
"We hadn't implemented it yet, but the authorization is in the system. That means I can use this computer to finalise his transition to a Leader. If I'm not too late... if he's not dead yet... This might save his life. He'll get Leader powers. Thing is, it might take a while to take effect."
"Well... congratulations to Inv anyway, I guess," said Whales.
"Sir!" Derek yelled, bursting in. "All the Collector's items are sold out!"
"Derek, I don't have time to pretend I care about what you're saying right now!" Spy replied.
"Collector's items?" Whales asked.
"Uh, Collective. It's sold out. Gone."
"The Collective's gone?"
"That's it!" Derek cried. "It left! Wokka scared it away or something."
"Wokka's back?"
"Oh... yeah, that too."
"So... I guess this 'portion' of our story ends on a happy note, right?" Whales asked.

"Who the hell keeps rattling things behind me?" Inv demanded. "And where's Morghorse?!?"
"This," a voice whispered, "is for all of us."
"What are you talking about? Am I on Punk'd?"
"For every life that was destroyed by your kind..." the voice whispered again.
"My kind? Are you being racist?"
"This... is for every life..." the voice stopped. Suddenly, a figure burst around the corner nearest to Inv, sword in hand. "Every life that CUT ruined! Including mine!" and on that note, the figure thrust his sword into Inv's back, straight through his stomach.
Inv let out a cry of pain, looking down in shock to where the blade now stuck out. He collapsed back, feeling the life drain out of him. Struggling, he turned his head.
"Every CUT Agent is guilty..." the voice whispered. "Perhaps me most of all." The figure stepped in front of the dying Invun. "But I too will face my punishment. As soon as the rest of you have faced yours."
Inv turned his head again, now facing his assailant. "S...Six...Nine...Seven?"
"Convict, Number 697." And with that, the figure kicked Inv's limp body over, and pulled his sword out, before walking away.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Aug 2013, 09:17

AW SHEEEEEEET. MOAR PLOT TWISTZ.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft - New Post AAAAH

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 02 Aug 2013, 11:02

Whelp. So much for Invun being the master of PvP. :P
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 02 Aug 2013, 11:28

butbutbutbutbut I just got a talking horse with a Morgan Freeman voice!

Now I'm dead?!?!?! D:

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 02 Aug 2013, 12:04

O.O SO MUCH THING

Skunk, if Spy's doing promotions, and Trays does things, can I ride Mr Fluffy III into battle?
I was a mod once

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 02 Aug 2013, 13:26

Lolz inv got stabbed by 697

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 02 Aug 2013, 18:04

RobipodSupreme wrote:O.O SO MUCH THING

Skunk, if Spy's doing promotions, and Trays does things, can I ride Mr Fluffy III into battle?
Mr Fluffy III?