The Prophecy of Escapecraft - Y u so new post?

A place for silliness and shenanigans.

Story, or Game?

Story
36%
Game
64%

Total votes: 66

Sti_Jo_Lew

Re: The Prophecy of Escapecraft

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 05 Jun 2013, 15:07

And I shall sit and play solitaire, while wisky talks to the other guards. Unless he took the cards with him....
SMWasder: BEGONE FOUL BEATS, FOR I AM THE DJ OF THE APOCALYPSE

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 05 Jun 2013, 16:03

I'm leading my group into Escapia to find out what the hell is going on. Anyone attacks us and we fight. I'm going to try making my way to Sneaky for a... talk. For now, I'm pro-Escapia.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I do not want to attack the rebels, but I will fight if they attack us.

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 05 Jun 2013, 17:36

So is our group now loyalist, or just rebels temporarily working towards a common goal with the empire: Sneaky's downfall?
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Spyboticsguy

Post by Spyboticsguy » 05 Jun 2013, 18:31

Oh, we're loyalist. We just don't want any trouble or to kill Escapian civilians.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 05 Jun 2013, 18:32

The sea's a safer place with the Empire in charge. This salty sea captain's loyalties lie with them!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

random980

Post by random980 » 06 Jun 2013, 09:29

Well for now im pro-rebel. But that doesnt mean i agree with the way 'Sneaky' is running things.
To me it all seems like a set up. Maybe the griefers were in on it with CUT, so CUT could play hero and restore the diminishing faith of the Escapian empire's subjects. But then you know shit happened, right into the industrial fan.
Also Rebel sneaky doesnt seem like the real slimshady sneaky. Maybe hackbots?
Maybe CUT are actually behind the rebellion, have control of hackbots, are controlling 'sneaky' and have the real Sneaky tied up somewhere! :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 06 Jun 2013, 13:46

random980 wrote:Well for now im pro-rebel. But that doesnt mean i agree with the way 'Sneaky' is running things.
To me it all seems like a set up. Maybe the griefers were in on it with CUT, so CUT could play hero and restore the diminishing faith of the Escapian empire's subjects. But then you know shit happened, right into the industrial fan.
Also Rebel sneaky doesnt seem like the real slimshady sneaky. Maybe hackbots?
Maybe CUT are actually behind the rebellion, have control of hackbots, are controlling 'sneaky' and have the real Sneaky tied up somewhere! :o
You are pro-rebel?! How could you do this, my fellow... I don't even know what you are now, ex-CUT-investigator?
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

random980

Post by random980 » 07 Jun 2013, 03:31

Invunarble wrote: You are pro-rebel?! How could you do this, my fellow... I don't even know what you are now, ex-CUT-investigator?
You're not!? Im not pro-sneaky, just pro-'CUT not controlling the empire.' The rebels have good intention, sneaky doesnt. Honestly were CUT any better? At least Sneaky is doing things we don't agree with out in the open.
ex-CUT is right, as far as investigator goes, still doing that ^_^
Eekum Bokum

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Post by TyrasEngineer » 07 Jun 2013, 03:52

Alright, well before I do my pro-loyalist I said earlier we need to convince Random
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

ItchyNL
Wabbit Killa

Post by ItchyNL » 07 Jun 2013, 13:29

I have this strange feeling something bad is going to happen to me. Probably something with 3 heads.

Leaver dea as slaef

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 07 Jun 2013, 13:56

We should find random and "repurpose" him to support CUT. We should employ the usage of OGRED to do this. :D

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 08 Jun 2013, 05:56

I am neutral. I'm really interested in what's gonna happen to Itchy, any chance I could try going to Mojang as well?

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 08 Jun 2013, 08:29

Your character would need a motive, as PoE Stalke obviously doesn't know that Itchy's in trouble. If you can give me a reason for your character, I don't see why not.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 08 Jun 2013, 13:44

Im gonna help the person on the cliff
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Demonnaruto21
Team Enigma

Post by Demonnaruto21 » 09 Jun 2013, 06:07

I love all my parts so far :D But when do I get a choice ;_;

ItchyNL
Wabbit Killa

Post by ItchyNL » 11 Jun 2013, 15:05

Stalke to the rescue!

Leaver dea as slaef

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 13 Jun 2013, 06:54

Well after finding out about fake Zin etc. and that there may be others I could try contacting Notch about it as a bug and end up going Mojang maybe?

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 15 Jun 2013, 18:29

The Prophet was growing hungry now. When had he last eaten?
After scribbling burgers all over the page, he continued writing down his visions.

Armed with only his book, quill, iron axe and a cassette, Random approached the prison. A haunting fog surrounded the facility and it seemed to only get thicker as he got closer.
"Hold it!" a voice yelled. Random looked up to the nearest watchtower, where a Mentor stood. Bookspenguin. "Take one more step, and this arrow goes through your chest!"
Random pulled out the cassette and pressed 'Play'.
*Cue laugh track*
"What the hell was that?" Books asked.
"Me laughing at your attempts to stop me from entering."
"W-what?"
"It means that I'm getting in here. You see, I'm working for the rebels, and-"
"All the more reason to kill you right where you stand!" Books yelled.
"Hear me out. I have orders directly from Demonnaruto who got the orders himself from King Sneaky."
"Sneaky ain't the King. His name means nothing here," said Books.
"All they want is for me to question a couple of your inmates. They're not stupid, they no this prison is heavily guarded, and they aren't going to try taking it. They just want me to question Sti_Jo_Lew and Proz."
Books hesitated for a moment. "Stay there, I'll be back in a sec."
Moments later, he came back, this time with another Mentor. "Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?"
"Whales, you know me. We're friends."
"I thought we were," said MrWhales. "But then, that was before I realised you were a rebel."
"The rebels are fighting for the right cause!" Random argued. "You of all people should understand that! You were there! You were at the Battle of Seahaven when they torched the town!"
"This rebellion isn't about Seahaven," Whales yelled, "and you know it! It's a power struggle. Leave Random. Don't make us fight you."
"Whales, I'm on orders from King Sneaky himself," Random lied again. "If you don't let me in, I can't promise Sneaky wont sent more rebels."
Whales and Books spoke privately for a moment. Finally, Whales returned. "Fine, but be quick."

"PULL THE MAIN SAIL!" Iron yelled.
"IT CANNAE HOLD ANY LONGER, Cap'n!" Generic Scotsman yelled.
"WE'RE PUSHING THROUGH THIS STORM!" Iron cried. "No matter what it takes, we're making it back to Escapia!"
Through the heavy rain, Foxes flew, landing next to Iron. "Message from Spybotics, Iron!"
A crash of thunder echoed through the sky as another wave crashed on the ship's deck. "Go ahead!"
"He believes the fleet's heading into the eye of the storm! We've already lost three ships, so try not to lose this one! Good luck!" With that, she flew off to continue her messages.

"CAPTAIN!" Derek cried.
"WHAT, DEREK?" Haxx yelled, struggling to see through the pelting rain.
"I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!"
"Do it overboard, Derek!"
"Can't we just stop the boat for a second?"
"YOU'RE ON A BLOODY SHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORST STORM WE'VE EVER FACED. WE CAN'T JUST 'STOP THE BOAT'."
"OK, Captain... But..."
"What is it, Derek?"
"I'm not going to make it to the-"
Haxx didn't need to look any further. He could already hear what had happened. "INV! GET OVER HERE, ASAP! THIS DECK NEEDS CLEANING!"

"Sti!" Wisky called out.
"Cards?" Sti asked from his cell.
"Not today. You've got a visitor."
"A visitor?"
Wisky pushed a stool in front of the cell and gestured for the visitor to come forward.
Random took a step forward and set on the stool. "Sti, I've got some questions."
Wisky walked off, out of hearing distance.
Sti sighed. "Let me guess, the rebels want some information on an armoury or something? Forget it Random, I'm not saying a word."
"No, I'm not here for the rebels. I'm here for Escapia. I was arrested because CUT was so protective of their secrets, and it's those exact secrets that have gotten us into this mess."
"What are you talking about, Random?"
"This rebellion, I think there's more to it. Sneaky said that he was planning on stepping down when he did, and now all this time later he seizes control? There's a big piece to the puzzle that we're missing."
"I'll tell you what you're missing!" a voice called next door. "A criminal! Cos I ain't the one you want! I'm innocent I tells ya!"
"QUIET BRAD!" Wisky yelled out.
"Sti, I want you to tell me everything. From the moment you left Seahaven to here. No matter how unimportant details may seem."
Sti thought for a moment. "Yeah... I suppose there's no harm in that..."

Black.
Maybe blue.
Dark blue?
Dark, dark blue.
Black.
Black spotted with white.
Calm.
Stalke opened his eyes. The sky above him was black. Blacker than even the darkest nights could be. He was cold, wet too.
At this point, Stalke realised that he was beginning to sink below the surface again. In a panic reaction, he threw himself up, wasting energy. Precious energy. He would need all the energy he had to survive. How had he gotten here?
He recalled the storm getting worse. Much, much worse. Then the boat shook. Like an earthquake. His feet left the deck, and the world turned upside down. Then colours flashed past his eyes as he came in and out of consciousness in the ocean.
He looked around. The ships were gone. Had they left him?
No. Of course not. He pushed the thought out of his head. They simply wouldn't have been able to stop for him. Maybe they still hadn't even noticed he was gone.
He now wondered - how had he survived all this time? As though answering his question, a plank bumped into the back of his head. He must have floated all the way here on it and fallen off at some point.
With determination to survive, Stalke pulled himself up onto the plank and began paddling to a mountain range in the distance.

Demonnaruto leaned back in his chair, happy to have all his work done for the day. He now simply needed Sneaky to approve any of his orders, and then he could pass them on to Victini. With that in mind, he got up and made his way to Sneaky's office. He had almost arrived when he heard a whispering around the corner.
"Nono, tel dem now. No, y u no lissen?"
Demon froze. Someone, just outside Sneaky's office, was speaking in 1337 sp33k. Griefer Language.
"Deyre we3k!" the voice whispered. "Trustz me. No, dey dun no how 2 run a empire, dats y day only got 8 ppl on dere empire."
Was that Sodabub? Sneaky's secretary was betraying the rebels?

The Prophet stopped writing for a moment.
"Who the hell didn't see that coming?" he asked out loud.

Demon waited until Sodabub had stopped speaking to whoever it was he was speaking to and walked past his office. Sodabub came running out the door, looking slightly panicked. "I uh- need to. Bye!"
Demon watched as Soda rushed out of the building towards the docks. He shrugged and continued into Sneaky's office.
"I'll need these orders signed, Sir."
Sneaky took a quick look through the files. "Alright. Anything else, Demon?"
Demon looked to Sodabub's office and back to Sneaky.

"People always talk about the calm before the storm," said Haxx. "I think the calm after the storm is much more magnificent."
The remnants of the Escapian fleet had arrived. After battling Mobs, Agents and the worst recorded storm, the fleet had passed through. It was only a small journey to arrive back in Escapia. And thanks to Tyrese, Aero and Robi, the fleet knew of the rebellion. They were ready. One final fight for Escapia.
"Sir," Foxes said, interrupting Spy's train of thought. "Reports from all the ships indicate heavy losses. Near half the fleet has been destroyed. We've lost key sailors too. Some confirmed dead, most lost at sea."
"Thank you Foxes."
"Sir, just my own thoughts... The rebels are going to be ready for us. We don't know how much support they have, but they've had some time to prepare."
"I understand that Foxes."
"Not to mention, some of our sailors may in fact pledge allegiance to Sneaky and ReCUT. We might not be able to count on them."
"So what are you saying?" Spy asked.
"Well, I'm asking... How do you want to do this?"

"So where is he now?" Dandres asked.
"I dunno," said Books. "Whales and I handed him over to Wisky. He wanted to question Sti."
Wisky entered the room with Whales. "Speaking of Sti..."
"Can we not discuss this now?" Dandres asked.
"We need to," said Wisky. "The sooner we get him defending our prison, the better."
"That's IF we agree," said Books.
"Well, let's put an end to the question. Let's vote now."

Sti told Random everything. He told him about his adventures in New Central, how it was attacked, how something had offered him help before leaving him to die.
"That sounds an awful lot like the Collective," Random suggested.
Sti explained how he had returned to Escapia and been imprisoned. "And then you showed up."
"So there's nothing special about your imprisonment?"
"No, I was just another soldier fighting for Seahaven." Sti looked to his feet. "I guess I'm a prisoner of war." He looked back up. "Anything else?"
But Random was already gone.

With utter desperation, LS threw himself towards the figure at the edge.
"LS?!?" the figure cried.
"ITCHY? What the hell are you doing here?" LS asked, grabbing the Escapian's hand and pulling himself up.
"No time to explain! We have to get out of here!"
"But Zinrius, he needs our help!"
"ZINRIUS IS LOST!" Itchy yelled. "NOBODY CAN GO UP AGAINST THAT THING AND SURVIVE!"
"What thing? The Collective?"
"The Collective? What the hell's that? Look, all I know is that they talked about this Beta thing. The Beta will kill both of us if we don't run now."
"Who's 'they'?" LS asked.
"Who do you think? Notch and Jeb!"
LS froze (punny, considering what his powers once were). Did that mean Mojang were working with Griefers? Were they behind the Hackbots all along? "We can't leave Zinrius to die!" LS yelled.
"He's already dead!"
"Maybe... Maybe not."

"PROZ!" Whales yelled out. Proz lifted his head from his bed. Whales shuddered in response. Ever since his last encounter with Zin's... machines... Proz had scars all across the right side of his face.
"Yes, Mr Whales?" he asked politely.
"You've a visitor."
"A visitor? For ME? Funny, last I heard Mountbatten had been locked up by the rebels."
"It ain't Mountbatten," said Whales.
Random stepped into the room. Proz's cell was of maximum security. A large, mob-proof glass wall stood between he and Random.
But he was still intimidating.
"My name's Random. Let's have a talk."

At the dock watchtowers, Vic was growing tired. He had been up all the last night preparing new recruits for the return of Spy and his fleet, and his watchtower shift was nearly over. He was just preparing to leave when the guard in the watchtower to his left yelled out. "Sir, I have visuals!"
Vic leaped to his feet and looked out. He could only see a small ship on the horizon. It didn't look like Spy's fleet, but the rest of the boats could still be coming. The ship would be near enough to attack soon, and considering the size of the fleet, Vic knew the rebels would need the element of surprise. But what if it were just a trade boat? He couldn't tell from here.
"Sir, shall we attack?"
Vic looked around. Guards were crowding the walls and towers now, bows ready. TNT cannons prepped.
"Sir, we need an order!"

"What the hell is that thing?!?" Zin cried.
Before him, the strangest thing Zin had ever seen stood. The hooded figure had strange, glowing eyes, with a long cape. It held something... a sceptre perhaps? The figure slowly stepped towards Zinrius, its cape floating behind it.
"What are you...?"
Before Zin could react, the figure reached its free hand forward and lifted him. Its glowing eyes stared into Zin's, and the Escapian was sure this was the end...
...When a flaming arrow flew past his head.
"Beta, meet, Myth Maker!" a voice cried from behind.
The Beta dropped Zin and quickly caught the arrow with the same hand, putting the flame out with his fingers.
"RUN ZIN" LS cried.
Zin scrambled to get up and run, but the Beta was too quick. With fluid movement, it pushed its sceptre forward and shot some sort of blue burst at Zin, who fell to the ground.
"ZIN!" LS yelled, rushing to his fallen friend.
The Beta stepped over Zin and leaned down to pick him up again... When another yell echoed through the forest. Itchy leaped from behind a rock, sword in hand, and stabbed it into the Beta's shoulder. The Beta turned suddenly and knocked Itchy to the ground, giving LS the perfect opportunity. He fired another arrow into the Beta. The flaming arrow caught the being by surprise, and thanks to the several enchantments, including Knockback, LS sent the Beta flying to the ground. Itchy jumped to his feet and helped Zin up. "Runrunrun!"
But the Beta would not stand for this. It jumped to its feet again and shot the blue burst at each of the Escapians. All three fell to the ground.
This was it, LS thought. After travelling all the way to Mojang HQ, after the Battle of Seahaven, after everything, it would all come to an end thanks to Notch, Jeb, and some Beta thing he'd never heard of.
"HEY! CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN?" someone yelled out with a thick Australian accent. A ball of fire knocked the Beta to the ground. It recovered quickly, but now it was focussed on someone else.
LS got up and checked to see who had distracted the Beta, saving their lives.
"THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY!" the same voice yelled. "AND ON MY PROPERTY," another ball of fire smacked into the Beta, "YOU OBEY MY RULES, OR YOU GET OUT!"

Back at Mojang HQ, the four men watched the viewing screen anxiously. Thanks to an expertly placed camera on the Beta, they saw almost exactly what it saw.
"Pull it out," said Notch. "It's only in its first testing stages, and these others are posing a threat. I don't want it broken."
"Notch, it ca-"
"PULL IT OUT!"
Jeb nodded and began typing. "Giving it the order to return home."

The Beta looked around, setting its sights back on LS before turning around and sprinting off at an amazing speed.
"YEAH, YOU BETTER RUN!" the voice yelled again.
"You saved our lives... How can we ever repay yo-" LS stopped mid-sentence. Before him, stood a pantless Australian, a sign saying 'NoPants' in one hand and a ball of fire in the other.
Blackadder put the box down. "You can start by obeying my sign."

Victini
a) Open fire on the ship.
b) Hold fire.

Demonnaruto
a) Tell Sneaky about Sodabub's betrayal
b) Confront Sodabub privately
c) Continue to spy on Sodabub

Spybotics (PM me your choice)
a) Fight the rebels
b) Try negotiating with them
c) Join the rebel cause

Books, Dandres, Whales an Wisky (if you guys are reading)
a) Let Sti out
b) Keep him locked up

https://scrolls.com/game
A reference for those of you who don't follow Scrolls. The Beta is the figure at the top of the page.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 15 Jun 2013, 18:45

Skunk_Giant wrote:"IT CANNAE HOLD ANY LONGER, Cap'n!" Generic Scotsman yelled.
Why can't... I stop... laughing... :shock:

random980

Post by random980 » 16 Jun 2013, 07:18

Come to think of it, why did the collective offer to save Sti's life in the first place? Did 'it' only want to draw Sti's attention to Agent (apparently) ships bombing the place? What was in New Central they wanted destroyed? Does it link to why they nuked SeaHaven or Burned Futuria? Large amounts of zombies were present and killed in all 3 locations. If the answer IS simply zombies then it comes back to 'why?' Or did they simply destroy the places to stop Escapia having tactical advantages/bases at these locations? Based on a possible future attack?
There seems to be a common theme with the agents. Destroy Escapian settlements that unusually large hordes of zombies are running to. Are the hordes of zombies running from the collective? Is that why the collective killed Glitch? To stop the agents from destroying the hordes the collective is rounding up? Is the collective trying to get the Escapians to stop the agents for 'its' own motives?
HMMMMMMMM

Also why did CUT attack/want SeaHaven again? Was it just for a tactical advantage over the griefers at the time?
Eekum Bokum

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 16 Jun 2013, 14:57

mind = blown

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 16 Jun 2013, 19:49

Yay we get to play with blackadder :D
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 16 Jun 2013, 23:57

HELL YES! Blackadder joins the fray, woohoo! Also, how did I not realize the "beta" was the Scrolls beta?

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 17 Jun 2013, 00:25

random980 wrote:
Also why did CUT attack/want SeaHaven again? Was it just for a tactical advantage over the griefers at the time?
They wanted the advantage over Griefers that it have them, as it was a town in Tekland which therefore had resources the rest of the Empire didn't have access to. As well as that, it's a docking town, and was the only way for Escapian soldiers to get to and from Tekland.

Also keep in mind that Seahaven and the Seahaven base are two separate places. Seahaven's the town that Zinrius and CUT attacked. The Seahaven base is where the Seahaven army (refugees of the Battle of Seahaven who wanted revenge) gathered. It was the base that was overrun by zombies and that was destroyed by the nuke that Glitch set off.
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:HELL YES! Blackadder joins the fray, woohoo! Also, how did I not realize the "beta" was the Scrolls beta?
Actually, the reason it's called the Beta is because it's the second big release to keep griefing at a low, with regular hostile mobs (Creatures) being the first (the Alpha). It's just a happy coincidence that it's a byproduct of Scrolls and also called the Beta.

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 17 Jun 2013, 11:58

I don't feel quite so silly now.

Victini998
Retired

Post by Victini998 » 17 Jun 2013, 18:55

As much as I love TNT and blowing up ships, I shouldn't blow up Escapian ships and at least learn what this fleet is meaning to do. So, cease fire.
Retired Mentor (2013-2014)

Someguy42

Post by Someguy42 » 20 Jun 2013, 00:52

Skunk_Giant wrote:a sign saying 'NoPants' in one hand
I think that sums up all of PoE.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 22 Jun 2013, 23:43

"So... what exactly are you doing here?" Zinrius asked. "I mean, we thought-"
"I know what you thought," Black interrupted.
"What?" LS asked. "What do you think we thought?"
"Oh... Uh, that was more for dramatic purposes. I didn't actually consider what you thought. So what did you think?"
"Well, you disappeared. I mean, you just left us."
"Oh, yeah... I uh..." Black turned away. "I moved here, on the edge of Mojang territory so that I could protest."
"Protest what?" asked Itchy.
"Pants. I think pants should warrant punishment in Craftmine."
"Of course you do."
Black turned back to the group and looked them over. "Well, since you all seem so determined to keep your pants on, I suppose I'll give in and invite you inside."

"HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Victini cried out.
"Sir?"
"CEASE FIRE!" he yelled.
"Sir, if the loyalists get the first shot in, we-"
"We don't fire until we're sure we have to, soldier!" Vic yelled. "We stop them and find out their intentions. Signal them to stop and await our boarding."

"So, what brings you fine people here?" Blackadder asked, pouring each of them a glass of lava.
"You expect us to drink that?" LS asked.
"Oh... not a fan of the hot drinks?"
"My Leader powers are ice based..."
Blackadder nodded thoughtfully. "More for me then," he said, downing two of the four glasses while Itchy and Zinrius politely took theirs. Neither took sips.
"Anyway," LS began, "that's kinda related to why we're here. Well, at least Zin and I."
"Yeah, I was kinda kidnapped and brought here," said Itchy. "That's my story."
Black turned back to LS and Zin. "So does your story involve kidnapping?"
"Not quite," Zin replied. "A lot happened while you were gone, so I'll try and cut it down. Shortly after you went off the radar, 697 was arrested for Griefing."
"Wait.. 697... as in the Mentor?"
Zin nodded. "Nobody knew at the time, but it was part of a CUT set-up called Operation Diamond Key. 697 later helped Proz break out of prison. Proz led 697 to Towler and a bunch of other Griefers, and Mountbatten led a group of CUT Agents in to arrest the group. I interrogated Towler and Proz, who finally gave several locations where Milo Windby might be being held. Problem is, at the same time, the Empire was getting restless..."
LS cut in. "Random, Invunarble and Derek found CUT files on Operation Diamond Key, and Random was arrested for Treason."
"Holy crap," Black whispered.
"It gets worse," said LS. "Random's trial caused a huge stir, but at the same time, as Diamond Key, another plan of CUT's was going into action. CUT had asked Beard to try and buy Seahaven from Stalke for Beard-Tec. In reality, CUT wanted the land. It's the only safe docking area in Tekland, and CUT needed a place they could secretly move things in and out of. Eventually, Stalke gave in, but word didn't reach Seahaven in time."
"In time for what?"
"CUT and the Escapian Military invaded. Seahaven saw it as an attack and fought back... And then... Evil-Zin or-"
"Evil-Zin?"
"There have been imposters recently," said Zin. "Someone pretended to be me, likely using a Hackbot..."
"Hackbots are back? This can't be good..."
"Anyway," LS continued, "The imposter ordered the burning of Seahaven to the ground, and the citizens evacuated. A group of them created the Seahaven Base where they prepared to get revenge on Escapia. It was overrun, however, by the recent increase in Zombie Hordes. In the chaos, a fellow named SuperGlitch and Welwyn met up. He claimed to be some sort of Agent before setting off a nuke Welwyn had been building in an attempt to wipe out the horde. It worked, but obviously the rest of the base was destroyed. Meanwhile, Zin and I were captured by some other guys, who I don't think were working with Glitch. We escaped days later, but they seem to have stripped us of our powers."
"How is that even possible?" Black asked.
"Hackbots. It all comes back to them. So, we escaped and returned to Escapia. Which brings us to this. The Escapians needed to be sure that the Seahaven Base had been destroyed, and since they didn't know of its location, they needed to find SuperGlitch, the only other non-Seahaven Army member recorded as being there. They headed off to Futuria, where Glitch had been heading, to find him. The majority of the Escapian Army and Navy went. Zin and I left for Mojang HQ around the same time to see if we could warn Notch about the Hackbots and get our powers back..." he turned to Itchy. "But judging by what you said, I'm starting to think Notch might be working with the Griefers."
"That's... quite the story. You know, I might return. I'm sure I could convince Mountbatten to let me put a team of soldiers together and search for Milo while the rest of the Army and Navy are in Futuria looking for this Glitch fellow," said Black.
"Oh... I don't know about that," Zin said. "There's, one other chapter to the story... The night we left, something bad happened. With the majority of the Empire's soldiers out in Futuria, Escapia was weak. There were defences set up around the Empire of course, but what happened came from within. With all the anger about Seahaven and Diamond Key, a rebellion began. ReCUT rose up again, and while we left before it was all over, it looked like they were winning."
"WHAT? Rebels? We have to go help!" said Black.
"Black... it takes quite a long time to get here," said LS. "That was weeks... maybe months ago."
"So the Army and Navy would have returned and stopped them, right?" Black asked.
"There was a horrible storm. They wouldn't have returned in time..." Zin said. "Black... the Escapian Empire has fallen."
"No... that's not possible... Sneaky, Mountbatten, Wokka, they wouldn't let it happen!"
"Wokka and Mountbatten were imprisoned. Sneaky... he's leading the rebellion," said LS.
"But... it started so well! We were the Empire of Craftmine!"
"The glory days have come to an end, Black. Craftmine's falling to Griefers and Creatures, and in desperate times, people do crazy things."
"The glory days-" Black protested.
"Are over," said LS.
"We'll liberate the Empire then!" Itchy said.
Black nodded. "I don't care how many rebels there are. I'll flood their bunkers with lava if I have to."
"Then it's decided. We'll go back. Now."
"I can get us there faster with my Leader powers," said Black. "You guys coming?"
Zin and LS shook their heads. "Sorry guys," LS said. "We've come all this way. We need our powers back."
"But Escapia-" Itchy cried.
"Will be destroyed if we don't stop these Hackbots," Zin said firmly. "We need to speak to Notch."
"Notch is working against us!" Itchy yelled.
"Then we'll fight him. Whatever it takes."
Black nodded. "Alright then. Itchy and I will head back." He saluted Zin and LS. "Good luck. Take whatever you need from here." He grabbed two buckets of lava and a sword and handed them to Itchy. "Take these."
"Good luck, you two," said LS.
"And you," replied Black. "Ready?" he asked Itchy.
"I suppose so..." Itchy replied.
Black grabbed Itchy. "It's been a while, but I think I remember the old tricks."
And in an instant, Black and Itchy were gone, soaring at unimaginable speeds to Escapia.

The signal was clear - 'Stop and prepare to be boarded'.
But the ship didn't.
Even after the warning shots were fired, it continued on. And now, the ship was about to crash into the docks of Escapia at near full speed.
"FIRE THE CANNONS!" Vic yelled. "STOP IT!"
But it was too late. The ship was on a collision course to the docks, and it was unstoppable. "Sir?"
Vic swore under his breath. "I want all the soldiers within the district at the docks! DO NOT LET THAT SHIP HIT!" With that, Vic ran off towards the Office of ReCUT in a panic.

Proz smiled. A new mouse to play cat for, perhaps? He had met Mountbatten in an identical scene to this one. Perhaps different circumstances. "Why do you think I'd want to speak to you? I only speak to Louis."
"Well Mountbatten couldn't make it today," said Random. "Ex-CUT Agent Random. I'm a Private Investigator now."
"Ex-CUT? I'm intrigued. But not convinced your worth my time. Yet."
"I was arrested. Mountbatten and Haxx oversaw my arrest."
"And why was that?"
"Does the name Diamond Key ring a bell?" Random asked.
"Should it?"
Random opened his notebook to where he'd copied down notes regarding the Operation and began reading. "'Operation Diamond Key. Level 6 Classified. Key players - Director of CUT, Louis Mountbatten. Mentor, 697 (Undercover), Convicted Griefers LeeTowler and MLGProz.'"
"Should I be impressed?"
"Now you know about Diamond Key," said Random. "I was arrested for Treason. Supposedly, I stole these files."
"Supposedly?"
"I was involved with the accidental illegal handling of them. But that's another story."
Proz sighed. "So... Random. What exactly was the point in your recital there?"
"To convince you. Your responses suggest to me that you're interested."
Proz smiled. "Alright. So, what did you want to discuss?"
"Let's start with Milo Windby. Know him?"
"Vaguely."
"Don't lie to me, Proz. The Leader you and your Griefer pals kidnapped. Where is he?"
Proz's smile dropped. "And here I thought you weren't wasting your time. How wrong I was. Zinrius already questioned me some time ago. That man is anything but merciful. If I didn't tell him when I was at the hands of his torture machines, what makes you think I'll tell you now?"
"A change of heart perhaps?"
"I don't know where Milo is. It's been so long, I'd say Milo's dead now anyway."
Random slammed his fist against the glass. "Liar!"
"It's just a guess, Mr Investigator. Is that it?"
"Why did the Griefers take Milo? Did they want him specifically."
"Again, I don't know. I was locked up during all of this, if you don't remember."
"But you spoke to Towler after you escaped with 697."
"He didn't say much. He was only following orders from someone above. He didn't know anything either. If you want my honest opinion, I'd say no, they didn't care if it was Milo or Mountbatten himself. They wanted someone. Someone important. For some sort of trade perhaps. Maybe for insurance. I don't know. If your other questions are regarding Milo, I suggest you drop them. I don't know anything about him."
Random nodded and scribbled quickly. "What about Seahaven? Why did you guys impersonate Zin and have him attack Seahaven?"
"I wasn't involved in that."
"But the Griefers were?"
Proz nodded. "Yes, the Griefers were behind the impersonation."
"Why?"
"Why not?" Proz asked. "You clearly don't understand Griefers like I do."
"After the Battle of Seahaven, the residents of Seahaven gathered and created a military base to fight back against Escapia."
"Good on them. Is this relevant?" Proz asked.
"Yes, it is. Their base was attacked by a horde of zombies and some sort of organisation of Agents. What do you know about them? On top of that, word has travelled around Craftmine of some sort of being called the Collective. Is that Griefer work?"
"The Collective? Can't say I've heard of it. As for the Agents, that's a bit vague, don't you think?"
"They were led by some guy named SuperGlitch. That bring back any memories?"
"Ah, Mr Glitch. It HAS been a while since we last spoke."
"So you know him?"
"We were partners at one point."
"So Glitch and the Agents are working with the Griefers?"
"Hah! Not at all. Not unless hell has frozen over," said Proz. "When I say partners, I mean business partners. To be honest, I hated the guy, but he had something we wanted, and we had resources to trade with."
"So the Agents aren't working with the Griefers anymore?"
Proz shook his head. "No no no. The Agents are just as against Griefers as you are."
"Then why aren't they ever fighting the Griefers? It seems like we're alone in our battle against Griefers."
"You are. The Agents have their own goals and their own enemies."
"You mean, aside from Griefers and Escapia?"
Proz nodded. "See, back before all this, there was three of us. Three of us that did business. Glitch, myself, and a fellow named Walker. Glitch's Agents had something that we, the Griefers, wanted. And we had something Walker's boss needed. Firepower."
"Wait, firepower? What do you mean?"
"We never really asked too many questions. The three of us were working for other guys, more important guys, and while we all knew everything about our own team, we didn't pester with asking about the others. The Griefers had their own goals, the Agents had theirs, and Walker's guys had theirs. I don't know what Walker's team's big goals were, but it involved taking out some strategic towns, and at the time, he didn't have the men to do it on his own. Walker paid me, and I would, under my boss's orders, put together a team of Griefers to help him. It was generally big towns, large populations."
"Wait, your boss? Who was your boss? Towler?"
"Towler? Hah! No, Towler commanded a lot of Griefers, but he's only part of a bigger picture. Most of the Griefers don't even know who the head guy is."
"But you do?"
Proz nodded. "And that information will go to my grave with me..."
Random sighed. "Alright, tell me more about this Walker guy."
"Like I said, we didn't ask questions. I don't know what his goal was, but as time went on, his team grew. One day, Glitch and his Agents came across a huge group of hostile Creatures. Now, I don't know why they decided to do what they did. Maybe they just wanted to kill something, maybe they had direct orders from their boss, but they attacked the Creatures. Things would have gone well, had Walker not been there. Again, I have no clue what the guy was doing, but he and his team were near the Creatures and began attacking Glitch's men as soon as they attacked the Creatures."
"Why?"
"Not a clue. That was the first time they'd had any hostile contact with each other, and to this day, I don't know what caused it. Anyway, from that day on, Glitch and Walker became enemies. The Griefers continued doing business with them, but eventually, we got all we needed from Glitch's Agents, and Walker's team grew large enough that they no longer needed to employ Griefers."
"And what exactly was it that you needed from Glitch's Agents?"
"You ever heard of a Hackbot?"
Random gasped. "Hackbots? I thought they no longer existed..."
"Of course they existed. Notch couldn't just get rid of them. He needed to keep some. Experiment on them. Learn their weaknesses."
"So how did the Agents get them for you?"
"Well, it helped that the Agents work with Mojang. It wasn't too difficult for Glitch to get his hands on some."
"And he sold them to you?"
Proz nodded. "Whoever they're working for needs money, by the sounds of it. I couldn't say what for, but we were spent A LOT on those Hackbots."
Random wrote a few more notes down. "Alright, final question - Why? Why are the Griefers organising themselves against us? Are they attacking the rest of Craftmine just as much?"
"We're Griefers. Of course we're attacking the rest of Craftmine. But not as much. Our leader wants us to focus against Escapia."
"Why? Why us?"
Proz smiled and mimicked zipping his lips.
"Alright," said Random. "Enjoy the rest of your stay in this hole."

"Welcome home, soldiers," Spy said as the fleet anchored off the coast of Escapia. "As far as we know, the rebels are prepared to attack us on sight at the docks, so we'll be getting off here. We're a bit further away from town, but Tyrese informs me that the prison nearby is still loyalist controlled, so we'll meet up with them and go from there." He turned to speak privately with Foxes. "I want you to fly into town. Find the rebels and negotiate with them."
"Are you sure?" Foxes asked. "These guys sound violent. I say we just go straight in there and fight."
"No. We'll be ready to fight, but I want to speak to Sneaky first."
Foxes nodded. "I'll be quick."
"And careful," said Spy. He turned to Haxx. "So, what's the report?"
"According to Tyrese, a bunch of Mentors and other loyalist soldiers have kept the prison under their control. Thank Notch for that. A bunch of escapees is the last thing we need."
"Any idea who's in charge?"
"The Mentors share control," said Haxx.
"I want you to arrange a meeting with them. Tell them we'll offer some soldiers to help guard the place."
"Yes Sir."

Wisky reached Sti's cell. "Alright, we had a vote."
"And?" Sti asked excitedly.
Wisky pulled a key out and unlocked the door. "You're free to go. Well, sort of. I need your word that you'll fight for the loyalists. And if the time comes, I need you to be able to come back and help defend the prison at all costs."
Sti nodded. "I can deal with that."
"Before the rebels struck, Whales was put in charge of Leader cases, so he'll be reverting your powers back to your shortly." Wisky opened the door. "Good luck, Sti."
"And to you, Sergeant." With that, Sti left the prison.
As Sti left Wisky, Random approached him. "All done."
"Get what you need?"
"Well, enough. Enough to please Sneaky for now," he lied.
"HEY!" a voice yelled.
"What is it Bradley?" Wisky sighed.
"Why did you let that other guy go?" he demanded.
"Because he's a Leader."
"But he's guilty! I'm innocent, and you won't let ME go!"
"QUIET BRADLEY!" Wisky yelled. He turned back to Random. "Asshole keeps going on about how his friend used a Hackbot to frame him. Seriously, it's like he never sleeps. He's always listening for someone to say something about being set free. Then he just goes on and on about how HE should be set free."
"Wait a minute," said Random. "Always listening?"
"Yeah, why?"
"It gives me an idea... You think I'd be able to question him?"
"Who, Brad?"
"Yeah... I'd be quick."
Wisky thought for a moment. "Well, I suppo-"
"SERGEANT!" a guard called out. "It's the watchmen! They've reported unknown soldiers!"
"Aw, crap!" Wisky yelled. He grabbed Random and pushed him against the wall. "What did you do?"
"I-uh-what?" Random asked. "What are you talking about?"
"Did you lead them here?!?" Wisky demanded.
"Who?"
"THE REBELS?!?"
"I-"
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS ATTACK?"
"Nothing, I swear!"
Wisky pushed Random into Sti's now vacant cell. "You're staying in there for now. When this is sorted, we'll discuss your freedom."
"But I'm not even-"
"You better not have set something up!" Wisky yelled, storming off.

"Sir," Demon began. "It's about Sodabub, I think he-"
Demon was cut short as the ground trembled and a explosion was heard outside. "SIR!" Vic yelled, bursting into Sneaky's office. "Demon, Sneaky, it's the loyalists, they're here!"
"Are you sure?" Sneaky asked.
"They've crashed a ship into the docks!"
"What? That doesn't sound like Spy..." said Sneaky. "How many ships are there?"
"Just the one for now, but we think there could be more on the way!"
Sneaky sighed. "Demon, go with Vic. Control the situation. Try and contain it to the docks."
"Yes Sir."

"There was nothing we could do!" one of the rebels cried as Vic and Demon approached. "The ship crashed straight into the docks!"
The entire area was burning now, and the soldiers were cautiously approaching the crash site, when suddenly, someone leaped out of the wreckage. He ran at the rebels but was knocked back by three arrows, killed instantly. Following that, ten more people rushed out of the wreckage, swords raised.
"Take them down!" Vic yelled.
"These aren't loyalists," Demon whispered. "They would be more strategic.
A barrage of arrows hit the intruders, knocking them all to the ground. Victini walked over to the nearest one who was barely alive. "Who sent you?"
The intruder coughed. "He-he said..."
"Who? What did they say?!?" Vic demanded.
"He said there would only be... eight people," the intruder spluttered before his body went limp.
"What did he say?" Demon asked, approaching Vic.
"It was weird. He said that somebody had told them there would only be eight people. Whatever that means."
Demon gasped. "I want you to oversee the clean-up here. I need to speak to Sneaky immediately."

Wisky burst into the watchtower. "Has someone notified Sti? Now would be the perfect time for him to prove his loyalty!" He looked out onto the ocean where a fleet sat on the horizon. "Oh God, there's tonnes of 'em! We'll need every soldier we can get in this fight!"
"Uh, Wisky," Whales began. "There's no fight. It's Spy and Haxx. They've brought the military back."
A hand rested on Wisky's soldier. He turned to see a smiling Haxx. "Don't worry buddy, the cavalry's arrived."

"Sneaky!" Foxes yelled. "Call your brutes off of me!" She burst into his office followed by three large rebel guards.
Sneaky spun in his chair and thought for a moment. "Leave us, please," he said to the guards.
When the door was shut and the guards gone, Foxes spoke. "I'm here on behalf of the Escapian Empire."
"I am the Escapian Empire," said Sneaky.
"Spybotics and the rest of the Escapian Navy and Army are ready to attack at a moment's notice. We WILL crush the rebels if push comes to shove. But there are bigger problems right now, and we've had enough bloodshed. Spy wants to negotiate peace."
"Sure, I'm good with peace. Just have him and the rest of the loyalists surrender to me."
"You know that's not happening."
"Wokka's already given up and left Escapia. Hell, he's probably no longer in Craftmine. Mountbatten is rotting away in a prison," said Sneaky.
"Please, just negotiate with Spy. We only want peace."
"Is THAT why you just crashed a ship into the docks?" Sneaky yelled.
"What ship?" Foxes asked. "We didn't crash a sh-"
"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!" Sneaky yelled.
"If you don't agree to negotiate with Spy, there's no guarantee war won't break out!"
"I SAID OUT!"
Foxes nodded. "Alright then. Good luck, King Sneaky."

"Bradley, you there?" Random asked.
On the other side of the cell wall, a quiet voice responded. "Yeah..."
"If it makes you feel any better, I believe you. I think you're innocent."
"You do?"
"Of course. Why would you lie about that?"
"Yeah... Exactly."
"Say, Brad, I'd bet you're pretty angry at the people that put you in here, right?"
"A little bit..."
"Yeah, I've been angry at people before. You know what I do when I'm angry at people?"
"What?"
"I tell people their secrets."
"Really?"
"Yeah, like if you ever listened in on someone's conversation, you could tell people what you heard. Say Brad, do you know who put you in here?"
"Yeah... Mountain Bat."
"Mountatten?"
"Yeah..."
"Well... do you know any secrets about him? Surely you've heard him speaking to people. Maybe even to people in this very cell..."
"Well, there was this one time he kept visiting the guy who was in your cell. A guy named Proz."
"Oh... well, that sounds interesting. Did he SAY anything interesting?"
"Well, this Proz guys asked him to steal something for him..."
"Is that so, Bradley? What did he ask him to steal?"
"Something called the VCLB."
"Well... how interesting, Brad. How interesting, indeed."
"Random!" Wisky called out. He approached Random's cell. "I'm... I'm sorry. It wasn't rebels. I shouldn't have made assumptions so quickly."
"No harm done," said Random. "I found this to be quite an eye opening experience."

"So what's the situation here?" Spy asked. "Tyrese, Aero and Robi informed me that the prison was one of the last loyalist places in Escapia."
"I'm afraid they're correct," said Dandres. "We're well armed though, so they won't be getting this prison from us soon."
"Spy!" Foxes cried, flying towards he and Dandres. "I've just spoken with Sneaky. He refuses to meet with you. I'm sorry, I tried."
Spy nodded. "Alright... Fine. If that's how Sneaky is going to be... Tell Haxx to assemble the Army. Prepare them for battle immediately."
"Yes, Sir."

"Random!" Haxx yelled out as Random was leaving the prison. "No hard feelings, right?"
"You put me on trial for Treason. You turned the entire Empire against me."
"In the name of justice, of course."
"Haxx!" Foxes yelled out. "New order from Spy. You're to prepare the Army for battle immediately."
"Notch help us," Haxx whispered, running off.
Foxes turned to Random. "So you're loyalist? Good to see."
"Actually, neutral. In fact, a little bit rebel... But I don't want this battle. I'm just investigating the situation right now."
"Right..."
"Hey, you mind if I question you a little bit?"
"I... guess. About what?" Foxes asked.
"What exactly happened at Futuria? I know Spy was looking for SuperGlitch, but-"
"That asshole."
"Wait, so he was a bad dude?"
"He burnt down all of Futuria and nearly got me and a bunch of others killed. He and all his Agents."
"Agents?" suddenly, Random realised - everything was linked together. "These Agents, what'd they do?"
"They were burning down Futuria's forests."
"Futuria's filled with Creatures... Is there a chance they were burning the forests down to destroy the Creatures' habitats?"
"I guess that's a possibility, but I-"
"These Agents, did they have a fleet?"
"Yeah, a lot of ships. And I think they had more elsewhere. I heard one of them mention some sort of team at New Central while I was imprisoned there."
"New Central... Where Sti was!"
"Wait, what?"
"Where else were they?"
"I don't know! That SuperGlitch guys said he came from somewhere in Tekland."
"The Seahaven Base! Of course! It all makes sense!"
"What are you talking about?" Foxes asked.
"Futuria is known for having far too many Creatures ever since its abandonment. New Central was abandoned BECAUSE of its Creatures. The Seahaven Base, according to reports, was under attack by Creatures when the nuke went off, the nuke that SuperGlitch activated!"
"Wait, nuke? What?"
"Don't you see? The Agents are destroying large hordes of Creatures! But why?"
"Actually, come to think of it, that makes sense," said Foxes. "Back at Futuria, a guy named Walker asked for Spy's help in taking out Glitch's fleet... And later, we found Walker's men COLLECTING Creatures! That's why Walker wanted to kill Glitch! He's trying to round up Creatures, and Glitch is destroying them!"
Random thought for a moment. Walker... Where had he heard that name? Proz! Proz had mentioned Walker! "Yes, Walker and Glitch are rivals! Proz told me!"
"You spoke to Proz?"
"Yeah, he told me that he and Walker used to work together. Walker's boss would hire Griefers, and Proz would organise the teams."
"Like mercenaries?" Foxes asked.
"Exactly! Proz, Glitch and Walker all knew each other!"
"How does Glitch fall into this?" Foxes asked.
"Glitch used to work with Mojang, and he would steal and sell Hackbots to Proz and the rest of the Griefers!" Random said.
"So, Proz, Glitch and Walker all knew each other... Glitch and Walker hated each other, because one tried to destroy Creatures while the other tried to collect them. On top of that, Glitch sold Hackbots to Proz."
"And all of this still begs the question..."
"Why?" they both asked.

Stalke awoke, hazy. He'd fallen asleep again, but this time, he woke up on a small beach, sand in his mouth. After quickly rinsing his face off, the Escapian looked around. A small hut stood at the back of the beach, one large sign in front of it.
"NO PANTS!"

Sti_Jo_Lew

Post by Sti_Jo_Lew » 23 Jun 2013, 01:16

Holy long post batman.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 23 Jun 2013, 01:17

Yusss, we shall reconquer the empire! :D

When we get to the point where we attack the city, can I... err... "1v1" victini and/or demon?