The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
aflycon
Retired

Re: The Family - Positions Available! - Rated M

Post by aflycon » 30 Jul 2011, 15:24

A)

With all those men (and maybe Luigi too) we'll do just fine.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 30 Jul 2011, 17:03

Before we go any further, I have a choice for all of you to make.
This is the last chapter of Act One (kind of like how the Godfather has Act Two and Three and stuff). So, it's the end of the story.
There will be a sequel, because I absolutely love this, but what the sequel is like, is up to you.

It can be a direct continuation, where we keep the same thread, keep the same characters, keep everything the same with a few updates.

OR

We can have it be a looser sequel. You would need to sign up again with your characters (though there'd be an option to just copy your character from here to Act Two), there'd be many new characters, and there'd be a few updates to the story.
Also, if you do this, there's a chance that your characters may die in this last chapter.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Post by 697134002 » 30 Jul 2011, 17:09

Direct continuation.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 30 Jul 2011, 17:24

direct continuation please and copy my dude over, also wicked we gunna be helping in a book ^^

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 30 Jul 2011, 17:33

Unless aro wants to pay all of it, threaten him.

Also, skunk, we need a decision on the clear skies thing

Post by 697134002 » 30 Jul 2011, 17:35

Iron_Fang wrote:direct continuation please and copy my dude over, also wicked we gunna be helping in a book ^^
If it's direct continuation then it's just like a new 'chapter'. Also, it's not gonna be a book. Skunk's just using the terms chapter, act and story because that's how he's formatting it.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 30 Jul 2011, 17:56

When I chatted to him he said if it good he could turn it into a book or something like that
Then we will all be rich mwahahahahaha XD lol. (starts planning world domination)

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 30 Jul 2011, 18:07

I'd like a direct continuation. Luis got into the story kind of late and I'd like to see him develop further - I was really amazed by how deep the story has become thus far, I want Luis to get into it as well.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 30 Jul 2011, 18:16

Iron_Fang wrote:When I chatted to him he said if it good he could turn it into a book or something like that
Then we will all be rich mwahahahahaha XD lol. (starts planning world domination)
I think it was you who said that. XD
But yeah, turning it into a good book would be... pretty close to impossible.

So it's looking like you guys want a direct continuation, but I wont make any decisions yet. I'll wait for the rest to decide what they want.

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 30 Jul 2011, 18:56

I would Like a direct continuation but set in a couple years from whenever this ends,

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 30 Jul 2011, 18:59

Ye so I'll be healed,
Skunk you could. Instead of chapter are parts and add bits like intros ect and chapters whenever it is from a new point of view like. Chapter 20 Elias Kindig

I read alot.

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 30 Jul 2011, 21:28

I'm fine either way.

random980

Post by random980 » 31 Jul 2011, 01:57

B) Im staying independent, unless i get dragged into something again, Put Luigi down for another delivery job! (and mainly keep to the back streets)
aflycon wrote:A)

Its a no to this, Luigi never really wanted to be involved in all this mafia stuff.

Direct continuation, but set over 18 years later, to let Nicolani's kid make a come-back. Also, i want a new character in act 2, Luigi may decide to leave Pandora.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 31 Jul 2011, 02:22

Over 18!

Thats massive I was thinking like 2-3 years

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

Post by 697134002 » 31 Jul 2011, 02:28

Blackadder51 wrote:Over 18!

Thats massive I was thinking like 2-3 years
At least 1, 5 at most. If it's 5 then we should probably reset our characters' stats (±5 in any direction, no net gain/loss)

random980

Post by random980 » 31 Jul 2011, 04:17

Im not demanding 18+ >_<
Im saying its a good idea due to Nicolani's kid growing up and continuing on that mafia family.
Maybe we could have each chapter of act 2 jump a year or two after every chapter. then act 3 could be around 20 years later making act 3 the story line for the second mafia war of Pandora.
Eekum Bokum

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 31 Jul 2011, 07:46

random980 wrote:B) Im staying independent, unless i get dragged into something again, Put Luigi down for another delivery job! (and mainly keep to the back streets)
aflycon wrote:A)

Its a no to this, Luigi never really wanted to be involved in all this mafia stuff.
But you'll miss out on the big climax!
I don't think we'll be going that far into the future, mainly because a number of the characters here would no longer be involved, and I know a lot of people want their characters. Having said that, it would be nice to see Nicolani's kid grown up.

Well, we'll come up with something. Now, remember that all your characters are in danger, but if you're thinking of making a new one in act 2 and getting rid of this one, PM me, and he might... have an accident...

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 31 Jul 2011, 09:22

"Mr Alejandros?"
The voice on the other side of the line was strong, intimidating.
"Yes, I spoke to Mr Kindig."
"And?"
"We'll take the job. We'll need all of the men arriving early tomorrow."
"Good, they'll be there. Lombardi would like me to remind you of the urgency of doing this at the exact right time... And make it a bit explosive."
"Explosive?"
"Show Pandora that the criminal underground wont be scared off by some guys in a different uniform and some bigger guns."
"Got it."
Luis put the phone down and took a deep breath. The big day was coming. This would be their leap into the mafia world. Such bad timing...

"No way. It's simply not happening," Luigi said frimly over the line.
"I'm sorry you think that way, Mr Lamborghini, is there anyway I can-"
"Look, I used to be a delivery guy. I would deliver shipments of legal things, like pens and toys. Every now and then, I'd get some extra cash by doing the illegal things. Now you listen to this, and you listen well, because you'll see why I'm done.
"One shipment, was all it took. One shipment, and a handful of assholes."
"Mr Lamborghini, I underst-"
"No, you don't understand. So I'm pulled over by this cop. At the time, I'm thinking 'randomly pulled over, bad luck', but I'm wrong. This cop, isn't such a goody two-shoes. He's working with a drug dealer under the Nicolani name, and the druggy did a favour for Fred, the guy I'm working for. Now poor Fred here, knew his life was in danger, because these drugs meant a lot to the druggy, and he was too bloody scared to drive. So he sends me.
"This cop, who's basically beating people up for the druggy and using the law to enforce it, pulls me over, recognising Fred's car."
"Mr Lamborghini-"
"Let me finish! This cop pulls me over, knows I have the drugs. He takes them, and he fools us all. He takes the drugs, but not for evidence. He keeps 'em. Five grand of drugs. Then, he makes me bribe him to let me go. Next thing, he cons the druggy. The druggy doesn't know that he's got the drugs. So the druggy sends some guys over with the cop, and they break into Fred's house, where Fred and I are waiting. He scares us out of the house, and shoots Nicolani's men, before they can work out the big con he's had going. Then, he follows us, and uses his powers as a detective to put us on high alert.
"Now, for my entire criminal career, I've been the most wanted man in Pandora. So I'm done. No more mafia crap. If I'm doing a crime, it'll be a small one-off."
The man on the other end sighed.
"Is that all, Mr Lamborghini?"
"Yes. Yes, that's all. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a busy schedule."

Galitsky pushed the tall man up against a brick wall, making sure his head hit.
"Look, pal. A lot more people will die, if you don't tell us everything you know, right now."
The tall man smirked, "I don't give a shit."
"Then tell me why I should give a shit about killing you here right now," Galitsky breathed, pulling his knife out.
"Uh, Christian?" Leaf began.
"Not now, Leaf," Galitsky responded, pushing the knife to the tall man's throat. "Tell me everything. Now."
The man remained silent. Galitsky cut to desperate measures. He grabbed the man's right hand and lifted it up to examine it. he then began scraping the skin off the top of it, causing the tall man to struggle and cry out in pain.
"FUCK! OK! IT'S TOMORROW! OK? Fucking tomorrow. I don't know what time, just piss off and let me go!"
Galitsky smiled and kicked the tall man to the ground.
"Christian!" Leaf cried.
"What's so important, Leaf?"
Christian followed Leaf's gaze to across the road, where the army vehicles had pulled up. One of the soldiers stepped out and walked by, but stopped at the alleyway, noticing the tall man on the ground.
"Hey, wha't's goi-"
Galitsky shot the man in the head as he reached for his weapon, and grabbed his standard machine gun from the ground. Leaf picked up four grenades before following his partner.
The five remaining soldiers heard the shots and quickly ran into the alleyway, smoke grenades making their path.
"Shit! Leaf, run forward, push anything out of the way!" Galitsky yelled, as he scrambled for the main road. He fired in front of him madly, the recoil sending him back slightly. He was nearly at the main road, when he had hit one of the last soldiers. He grabbed his knife instinctively and pushed it into the soldier's leg, before ripping it back out and pushing on.
"Leaf!" Galitsky yelled, as the smoke parted. Two helicopters flew over him, and Galitsky found all the soldiers, lying on the floor, dead, or unable to move much anyway. But no Leaf. "Shit..."

"So he's dead?"
"Well, no. Missing, is a better term," Galitsky told Bormillio, looking to the floor. "Possibly dead..."
"Considering we can't contact him..."
"Yeah, that's a bad sign..."
"Damn it! Well, if this thing's happening tomorrow, we have to focus on it. We can get Leaf back later, but tomorrow is all about Gaines."
"So what are you gonna do now?" Galitsky asked. "Rest?"
"No... no time for resting just yet. I need to pay a visit to someone..."

"So you kids know what you're doing?" Lucia asked Max and Alaitoc.
"Yeah..." Max replied.
"Well, change of plans. Lombardi wants me to tell you that he slipped up on what he told you before. He just wasn't thinking straight."
"So what's the plan now?"
"You're going after Gaines. Steven Gaines."
"And you?"
"Sergei and I will come around a different entrance, disguised as police."
Max and Alaitoc gave each other unsure looks, but nodded in approval.
"Now go home, rest, strategise. Remember the plan. Gaines is the most important person in this operation. Gaines is the most important man to Lombardi."
The two said they understood and left. Lucia shook her head slightly. Oh, they didn't understand at all...

"You're Luigi?"
"Who else would I be?" Luigi asked.
"An undercover cop..." the man replied.
"Undercover? Pfft! Haven't you noticed, Pandora doesn't give a shit about stealth anymore. It's basically, bigger guns, bigger score. Speaking of which, give me the details."
"OK, so I need this shipment delivered to the following adress." The large, filthy man recited an adress as Luigi wrote it down, and led him to a large box.
"So there are weapons inside of it?"
"Yeah."
"What sort of weapons?"
"The none of your business kind. I'm paying you to deliver, not interrogate me."
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Luigi said, loading the large shipment into his car. "What'd you say the pay was?"
"Well, usually $300, but since you're taking weapons, and it's important they arrive, I'm willing to pay $3000 for delivery. If something goes wrong, I'll still pay $2000 if you can return the weapons and give me a good excuse for the job not happening."
Luigi smiled and drove off.

Detective Franks stepped out of his car and made his way over to the dark tram station where he was supposed to meet Bormillio.
"Franks, good to see you." Bormillio stepped out of the shadows. "I wanna make a bargain."
"Bormillio, what is this shit? It's late, and I'm tired. Couldn't this wait."
"No, Detective. I know more information on the kidnapping of Steven Gaines."
Franks' expression change. "What are you talking about, Bormillio?"
"I have sources that told me the day it'll happen."
"Well tell me then! We need all the knowledge we can get."
"I want something from you in return."
"What? C'mon Bormillio, this is stupid, just tell me."
Bormillio ignored Franks' request. "I want you to promise me, that I'll be in the fight. I can make it in on my own, but if you see me, you don't shoot. You make it clear to your men that I'm not a target."
Franks sighed. "Christian, you know I can't do that. How do I convince the entire police force, FBI and US Army that a suspect isn't a target in a shootout?"
"You don't. You tell all the men around you, come up with some excuse. Say I'm undercover, whatever. The FBI and the US Army, I'll stay away from them."
"Why are you doing this, Bormillio? Leave it to us."
"No... I need to take down Lombardi. I need to do this."
Franks started edging towards Bormillio. "Fine. When's it happening?"
"Tomorrow. Dunno what time, but it's tomorrow."
"Shit, tomorrow? Damn it Bormillio! You should have told us earlier! We need time to prepare!"
"I only just found out, Franks. If I can do it, I'm sure the US Army can."
With that, Bormillio disappeared back into the shadows.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 31 Jul 2011, 11:00

Luigi sped down a long road, speeding at least 30 miles faster than the limit. It didn't matter though. The roads were nearly empty now, and the Pandora Police had ignored small crimes like speeding. It was all about the mafias now. Luigi was just glad to be out of the whole thing. Someday, he thought, he would have a life away from all this. For now though, he simply didn't have the cash.
His phone suddenly buzzed, and Luigi calmly picked the device up, looking for a name.
Ted Smith.
"Ted, what's up?"
"What the hell's going on, Luigi?"
"What are you talking about?"
"This kid, you said he was your friend's son, and that she couldn't look after him. You told me she committed suicide, not that you kidnapped him from some criminal!"
"What the hell are you talking about Ted? I thought you'd be thankful! The boy wasn't kidnapped, he was left to die after his mother died!"
"Bullshit! Tell me why some asshole just stole him from us then! Tell me why he left a note explaining that the child was his son, and trying to get him back would result in death!"
"Ted, trust me! We've been friends since we were kids, why would I put you in danger like that?"
"Tell me who's child this is. Who's the father?"
Luigi sighed... "Ted, please understand, you were the-"
"Who's the father, Luigi?"
"Roberto Nicolani Junior."
Luigi waited for a response, but the line stayed silent, until finally, Ted spoke again.
"You asshole. You put Lisa and I in danger. You gave us a criminal's ch-"
"Ted, you don't understand. Nicolani is dead. The mother was killed. These men, they came looking for him, Jeremy, and they shot the mother! She hid him in a small chest, waiting for someone to find him, and I did. How could I leave a crying baby there?"
"You could have given him to the bloody government!"
"Of course I couldn't! I've just been known as a free man, th truth finally came out, but they're still unsure. How would it look if I showed up with a baby? Besides, aren't you happy? You've wanted a child for so long!"
"We are, Luigi. We love Jeremy, but now he's been taken from us, and we've nearly lost our lives too!"
"Ted, I'm gonna help you get Jeremy back, just calm down for a moment. I need to do something, I'll call you later."
It was then, that Luigi's wheels were shot.
The car skidded to the side and came to a halt after smashing into a large cement wall. Something cold and hard hit the back of his head, and Luigi fell onto the steering wheel, the horn screaming.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 31 Jul 2011, 14:50

"You got a lot of weapons here, buddy... What do you plan on doing with them?" the man smiled, his missing tooth standing out to Luigi.
Luigi looked around and found himself tied up, lying on a cold, cigarette littered, cement floor.
"Who the fuck are you?" Luigi asked, as the man used a crowbar to open the shipment a bit more.
"No, you don't ask the questions," the man said, kicking Luigi in the stomach. "We do."
Three more men came into Luigi's view and lifted him up, untying the ropes around his arms and legs.
"Freddy Vincarto isn't too pleased with kids like you," the man said, before smashing the crowbar on Luigi's legs (-5HP).
"What the fuck are you on about?" Luigi screamed. "I haven't done anything!"
The man chuckled. "You haven't done anything? Fred would like to rebut that."
Fred Vincarto, one of the few reaming mafia leaders in Pandora stepped into his vision. "Why were you delivering these weapons to Kindig?"
"Who the fuck is Kindig?"
"You know who he is! The new guy on the block, the competitor! Why the fuck were you delivering the weapons to him?"
"I don't know! I was being paid! I had no clue who was getting their hands on them!"
"You son of a bitch! You expect me to believe that you had no clue? You were becoming Nicolani's right hand man before he was shot. Nicolani and Kindig were in some sort of alliance, weren't they?"
"If they were, I have no clue!" Luigi said, holding himself up against a wall.
"They were, and they needed someone to tie it together!"
"Mr Vincarto, please, I don't want any part of this. I was leaving the criminal world, I just needed to earn a bit more cash."
"Fuck that! I don't give a shit if you're Saint Nicholas! It's you who was supplying the weapons to Kindig, and it's you who's gonna get us all killed! Because the man tying it together, is more powerful than Kindig or Nicolani. The man tying it together is Lombardi, isn't he?"
Fred picked up a shotgun and aimed it Luigi. "Get over here."
Luigi did as he was told.
"We're keeping you. We're gonna make a trade with Nicolani's men. They join us and fight Kindig and Lombardi, and they can have you back."
"I honestly don't know what you-"
"I don't care! Christ, you don't listen, do you?"
Freddy pushed Luigi into a small room and had his men stand guard as he locked it. Then, windows were shut, and Luigi was in complete darkness.

Fred grabbed Luigi's phone as it rang and checked the name. Unknown.
He answered it, and the voice on the other end imeddiately spoke.
"This isn't Luigi," he responded, and waited a moment.
"No, who the hell are you? You're one of the Nicolani's, aren't you?"
"Look buddy, unless all of you fight against Kindig and Lombardi alongside us, Luigi's gonna lose it. Send my regards to the rest of your friends. Frank Vincarto."
He hung the phone up and sighed.

Christian Bormillio tried the call again. Still no luck. He'd been trying to call Luigi to ask for his help in protecting Gaines and to find out if he knew anything about Leaf, but the man hadn't picked up. It was strange. He tried one final time, and finally received an answer.
"Luigi!"
"This isn't Luigi."
"Who the hell are you?" Christian asked quickly.
"No, who the hell are you? You're one of the Nicolani's, aren't you?"
"No! I'm-"
"Look buddy, unless all of you fight against Kindig and Lombardi alongside us, Luigi's gonna lose it. Send my regards to the rest of your friends. Frank Vincarto."
The line went dead. Bormillio swore. Both Leaf and Luigi were missing... but he had a lead on Luigi. He tracked the phone and quickly called Detective Franks, explaining that the Vincarto's were holding someone hostage, and that it was imperative that the hostage was saved. Franks, now understanding that Bormillio was a man of many mysteries, simply went with it and promised to have some men at the adress ASAP.
Bormillio grabbed his weapons and prepared himself. He might need help...

Bormillio

a) Call Galitsky
b) Let Galitsky rest

Bormillio II

a) Call others as well (state who - can be NPC's or players)
b) Ignore this choice

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 31 Jul 2011, 16:50

Let the man rest, and if i have any cop buddies call them :)

Blank_Kold

Post by Blank_Kold » 31 Jul 2011, 18:03

Thanks, black.

Also, the phrase, he's technically missing, probably dead, was a fantastic touch.

arogon343

Post by arogon343 » 31 Jul 2011, 18:13

In have returned btw, excuse my absense.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

random980

Post by random980 » 01 Aug 2011, 01:34

FUCK!
Luigi gets dragged into more bullshit yet again :roll: . Vincarto is going to be a sorry man by the end of this.
Bormillo, if you find this sonofabitch KILL HIM WITH FIRE. :twisted:
maybe i should lay off the delivery jobs, then again 3rd times a charm.
Eekum Bokum

EricSmarties

Post by EricSmarties » 01 Aug 2011, 05:09

b) and yeah ill keep my character hope that i dont screw up again >.>

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Aug 2011, 11:16

As cops and criminals alike around America received desperate phone calls, phone calls that asked for returned favours, a battle was beginning.
No shots had been fired, but everyone knew what would soon occur.

Three men looked out of the motel room where Vincarto held Luigi.
"Sir, they've found us... Cops."
"Fuck... How many? And how? We haven't done shit to them in months! Don't they have Lombardi's ass to catch right now?"
One of the three men by the window fell dead, and Vincarto sprung into action. He was a mafia man, a man of honour, but now, he had to flee. Without him, Lombardi would win over the entire city. He made his way out the back window and hopped into a limo driven by one of his men, which sped off instantly.
Had he known how many people were shooting, Vincarto might have stayed. Had he known WHO was shooting, well, he wouldn't have made it out.

Bormillio had done quite a few favours for cops and criminals in his life, and they were all thankful, and happy to repay the favour when he called them.
But they wouldn't make it in time for Luigi. They'd arrive later, likely during the kidnapping, and that's when they'd be most useful.
So, instead of bugging Galitsky, Bormillio stepped out of his car, and fired at thre motel room with Vincarto and Luigi in it.
He slowly made his way up to the door, calmly, and kicked it open, before jumping back for safety.
At that moment, Detective Franks arrived at the scene, telling the three other police cars to stay outside, ready.
He cautiously joined Bormillio, both with their guns aimed at the door.
"There's two of 'em. No sign of Freddy, he sped off when I arrived," Bormillio whispered.
"When do we go?"
"Three," Bormillio responded, holding up his hands.
"Two.
"One."
The two leaped into the room firing.

Bormillio

a) Leap back, out of the room.
b) Leap under the table.
c) Leap behind the bed.
d) Leap behind the couch.

Bormillio II

a) Fire behind the TV.
b) Fire out the back window.
c) Fire at the other side of the bed.
d) Fire behind the second couch.

Bormillio III

Co-ordinate leaping and firing for Franks.

Eric (since Vincarto will be your ally)

a) Leap behind the TV.
b) Leap out the back window.
c) Leap at the other side of the bed.
d) Leap behind the second couch.

Eric II

a) Fire out of the room.
b) Fire under the table.
c) Fire behind the bed.
d) Fire behind the couch.

Eric - Coordinate both men.
Last edited by Skunk_Giant on 01 Aug 2011, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Aug 2011, 11:17

By the way, if you have any plans to get weapons or get healed, now is probably your last chance before the finale!

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 01 Aug 2011, 11:27

I think you need to PM those to Skunk. :P

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 01 Aug 2011, 11:41

Derp... Sorry, I kept telling myself 'remember to highlight it in red', and then I forgot. -_-

Iron_Fang
Retired

Post by Iron_Fang » 01 Aug 2011, 11:50

am i healed now from being in hospital
and i want 2 small knives, a pistol and change it to dual pistols and a grappling hook in my inventory already have a small knife and a pistol and smoke grenades (5)