Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
vallorn

Re: Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 17:53

Sir_Luke wrote:I then quickly run toward the store Vallorn's lawn mower is parked at, seeing the fire following the gas trail, I take off my shirt and mop up the gas. Then I wrap up my shirt around my spear, and light it up. I enter the dark store with a spear-torch and my metal wire shield.
read back im way out of the mall by now Luke. and the mowers tank is empty as i said before.

i emerge from the lab in a prototype military exoskeletel power armour suit. i begin to jug back to the mall using the suits servo's and firbre bundle muscles to increse my speed.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 12 Apr 2011, 18:09

I see kao on the roof of the mall. I tell the crew member manning the 150mm gun to fire at him. Big explosion and kao gets blown up!

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 12 Apr 2011, 20:07

I'm not looking for you, I'm hunting Kaos, when he respawns.
Anyways, I put out my torch and enter the maintenance areas, looking for the devil.
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 09:12

As I hear the shot, I look up. "Hmmm. Very clever. Okay." And I explode

---You Have Died.---

As I respawn in the camping store, just outside the lobby, I look to my right and pick up a pair of survival knifes, and a plethora of smaller, short-handled, thin-bladed knives, for throwing.

I step out of the store, into the main lobby, and as I pick up my battered welding mask and chainsaws from the floor, I see something out of the corner of my eye.

I walk into the clothes shop, pick up a black trilby-fedora hat with dark green pinstripes, and place it on my grinning, psychotic head, while fixing the welding mask in place.

The score is 6 kills, 1 death... And I'm back!
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 09:21

I look out the door of my shop, i see Koas trying to put on his welding mask! I rush up to the doorway and throw my spear. It sticks right through his chest and he falls over with blood oozing from his heart! I walk over, slowly, and twist the spear... Then i pull it out and take his hat for my own.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 09:26

Sir_Luke wrote:I look out the door of my shop, i see Koas trying to put on his welding mask! I rush up to the doorway and throw my spear! It sticks right through his chest and he falls over with blood oozing from his heart! I walk over, slowly, and twist the spear, then i pull it out and take his hat for my own!
Luke, you make no sense. Having followed Vallorn, there's no way you'd be back at the mall by now, but ahh well.

As my hallucinations pass, I jump into the chemists and take a gallon of Hydrofluoric Acid. I then proceed to empty it into a pressure washer from the home depot...

What? I like chemical weaponry... ¬_¬

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 09:28

In my defence, I only followed Vallorn as far as the lawn mower was.

But now I leave the mall wearing a few blankets from the BELK (or what ever you brits have) store. (So my thermal signature will be covered from Warlock's AC-130)

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 09:35

Sir_Luke wrote:In my defence, I only followed Vallorn as far as the lawn mower was.

But now I leave the mall wearing a few blankets from the BELK (or what ever you brits have) store. (So my thermal signature will be covered from Warlock's AC-130)
The lawnmower was outside the lab, so yeah.

I walk into the hunting shop, and tie some tackle around a couple of the smaller knives.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 11:39

Anyways, I still killed you. :D

Still walking... I saw Warlock's AC130 and i guess maybe there is a airfield..

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 11:53

Sir_Luke wrote:Anyways, I still killed you. :D

Still walking... I saw Warlock's AC130 and i guess maybe there is a airfield..
Luke stop it. you didnt kill him. your just being annoying now.

i see luke and fire one of the suits guns into his head from behind a building.
he is now dead.

i can see the mall about 100 M away.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 14:09

Seeing Vallorn, I throw the tethered knives into the suit, and tie them off on a door-handle, restricting his movement.

Next, I fire at him with the Hydrofluoric acid, which covers the suit! After checking that I've hit my mark, I skulk off into the maintenance spaces...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 15:06

KaosuHamoni wrote:Seeing Vallorn, I throw the tethered knives into the suit, and tie them off on a door-handle, restricting his movement.

Next, I fire at him with the Hydrofluoric acid, which covers the suit! After checking that I've hit my mark, I skulk off into the maintenance spaces...
kaos im still 100 meteres away. noone can throw that far.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 13 Apr 2011, 15:08

I finish eating my first burger.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 15:08

vallorn wrote:
KaosuHamoni wrote:Seeing Vallorn, I throw the tethered knives into the suit, and tie them off on a door-handle, restricting his movement.

Being in a powered Exoskeleton, you would have crossed at least 50 meters between me seeing you, and reacting.

Anyway, it's your turn

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 13 Apr 2011, 15:18

i spawn and dig into a small hole, covering the top with a spare tile i have of the malls floor. I then place a torch and eat a prawn sandwich
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 15:40

KaosuHamoni wrote:
vallorn wrote:

Being in a powered Exoskeleton, you would have crossed at least 50 meters between me seeing you, and reacting.

Anyway, it's your turn
i fire a suit mounted flame thrower into the maintinance spaces behind kaos being very glad the armour had a nanocoating of Titanium to prevent acid atacks.
i then smash through a window and land in the middle of an atrium turning i see a disturbed patch of tiles and flame it. hearing will screaming as hes cooked i turn and fire a missile into a maininance vent above me hoping to catch Kaos in the blast.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 16:29

As I drop from the hatch behind him, which he'd ignored, I cross-slash with the two chainsaws, and then, ripping off an access panel, I slice some important looking wires.

As I back away, I quickly spray the toughened glass of the exoskeleton's cockpit with the HF, and cartwheel out of the way of the flame, which now erupts from the hatch I'd jumped out of to attack Vallorn. While he's disorientated, I mule-kick the suit out of the way, before diving into the home depot, and stalking the corridors in search of my next victim...
Last edited by KaosuHamoni on 13 Apr 2011, 16:48, edited 1 time in total.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 16:35

I spawn in the home depot right behind Kaos. I jump on his back and smash one of the shiny acid/chemical bottles on his face, then I run off in search of an honorable weapon.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 16:39

KaosuHamoni wrote:As I drop from the hatch behind him, which he'd ignored, I cross-slash with the two chainsaws, and then, ripping off an access panel, I slice some important looking wired.

As I back away, I quickly spray the toughened glass of the exoskeleton's cockpit with the HF, and cartwheel out of the way of the flame, which now erupts from the hatch I'd jumped out of to attack Vallorn. While he's disorientated, I mule-kick the suit out of the way, before diving into the home depot, and stalking the corridors in search of my next victim...
i spray alkaline cleaner down the cockpit and move in pursuit of Kaos seeing him round a corner ahead i choose to smash through the wall in front of him. i turn and launch a missile into his face killing him.

i then move onto the roof and start firing a barage of guided missiles at the AC130.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 16:43

Sir_Luke wrote:I spawn in the home depot right behind Kaos. I jump on his back and smash one of the shiny acid/chemical bottles on his face, then I run off in search of an honorable weapon.
Unfortunately, no. The acid is in a pressure washer. Also, I'm wearing a welding mask. Be realistic.

As Luke jumps on my back, grabbing at the pressure washer, I run backwards into the nearest wall, knocking the wind out of him. As he falls, I kick him in the head, jam the barrel of the pressure washer in his mouth, and fire. The HF burns and eats away at his flesh surprisingly rapidly, and, after a few seconds he starts spewing blood. I take pity on him, and end him, throwing a dagger straight between his eyes...

Seven kills, one death... Not too shabby...

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 16:46

vallorn wrote:
KaosuHamoni wrote:As I drop from the hatch behind him, which he'd ignored, I cross-slash with the two chainsaws, and then, ripping off an access panel, I slice some important looking wires.

i spray alkaline cleaner down the cockpit and move in pursuit of Kaos seeing him round a corner ahead i choose to smash through the wall in front of him. i turn and launch a missile into his face killing him.

i then move onto the roof and start firing a barage of guided missiles at the AC130.
Dude, no! HF is ridiculously quick-acting, so even if you neutralize it, there's still damage to the glass. And another thing, you're on the floor, with a majorly malfunctioning exoskeleton. There's no way you can just get up, find me, and shoot a missile at me, that fast.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 13 Apr 2011, 16:51

KaosuHamoni wrote:
vallorn wrote:
KaosuHamoni wrote:As I drop from the hatch behind him, which he'd ignored, I cross-slash with the two chainsaws, and then, ripping off an access panel, I slice some important looking wires.

Dude, no! HF is ridiculously quick-acting, so even if you neutralize it, there's still damage to the glass. And another thing, you're on the floor, with a majorly malfunctioning exoskeleton. There's no way you can just get up, find me, and shoot a missile at me, that fast.
you think thier arnt backup systems for this thing? i have over a dozen. your atack only took out 1.

also who said it was a glass cockpit? its made from a highly chemical resistant polymer not glass.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 17:03

KaosuHamoni wrote:
Sir_Luke wrote:I spawn in the home depot right behind Kaos. I jump on his back and smash one of the shiny acid/chemical bottles on his face, then I run off in search of an honorable weapon.
Unfortunately, no. The acid is in a pressure washer. Also, I'm wearing a welding mask. Be realistic.

As Luke jumps on my back, grabbing at the pressure washer, I run backwards into the nearest wall, knocking the wind out of him. As he falls, I kick him in the head, jam the barrel of the pressure washer in his mouth, and fire. The HF burns and eats away at his flesh surprisingly rapidly, and, after a few seconds he starts spewing blood. I take pity on him, and end him, throwing a dagger straight between his eyes...

Lets start with this, " Be realistic." Ok, where did you get acid in a mall? Where did you get a space suit thingy in a mall? Where did you get an AC-130 in a mall? The idea of the game is to invent a weapon and kill everyone else with it, there is "no conventional weapons".

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 17:08

Sir_Luke wrote:
KaosuHamoni wrote:

Lets start with this, " Be realistic." Ok, where did you get acid in a mall? Where did you get a space suit thingy in a mall? Where did you get an AC-130 in a mall? The idea of the game is to invent a weapon and kill everyone else with it, there is "no conventional weapons".
You can get acid in any good chemists. Also, they went outside the mall to get those.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 17:10

vallorn wrote:
KaosuHamoni wrote:
vallorn wrote: i spray alkaline cleaner down the cockpit and move in pursuit of Kaos seeing him round a corner ahead i choose to smash through the wall in front of him. i turn and launch a missile into his face killing him.

you think thier arnt backup systems for this thing? i have over a dozen. your atack only took out 1.

also who said it was a glass cockpit? its made from a highly chemical resistant polymer not glass.
Still takes time for systems like that to engage. Also, HF is about the most dangerous acid you can get, there'd be at least a little damage.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 17:20

"You can get acid in any good chemists. Also, they went outside the mall to get those."

Since when was a chemists something you find in a mall? And you can't leave the mall, according to the rules. I'm with sneaky..

I walk over to the line for the Japanese food.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 13 Apr 2011, 17:25

Sir_Luke wrote:"You can get acid in any good chemists. Also, they went outside the mall to get those."

Since when was a chemists something you find in a mall? And you can't leave the mall, according to the rules. I'm with sneaky..

I walk over to the line for the Japanese food.
You do realize that a chemists is something like "Boots", which, in England, you can find in most half-decent malls

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 13 Apr 2011, 18:06

I got the AC-130 from the airbase luke. I am almost out of flares that make the missiles fly off track. Quickly, i tell the crew to fire at vall. Vallorn gets hit by 150,75, and 50mm guns.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 13 Apr 2011, 18:11

KaosuHamoni wrote:You do realize that a chemists is something like "Boots", which, in England, you can find in most half-decent malls
Technically, that's a pharmacy - a chemist is the person who actually makes the medicine and such.

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 13 Apr 2011, 19:16

warlockseer wrote:I got the AC-130 from the airbase luke. I am almost out of flares that make the missiles fly off track. Quickly, i tell the crew to fire at vall. Vallorn gets hit by 150,75, and 50mm guns.
AC-130s have a 105, 40, and 30mm last I checked.

Oh well, right now I'm trying to understand what the Japanese lady behind the counter is asking me...