Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
KaosuHamoni

Re: Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 19:49

As a clay pigeon flies out of nowhere, hitting Warlock full on in the face!

While everyone was preoccupied, I had found the gun shop (Which had no guns... v.v), and rigged some clay pigeon traps with tripwires around the mall. I have also stashed some away in my secret base for a secret project... With some ammo ofcourse!

Anyway, as the clay hits Warlock, I see this, and pin him to the ground with the nailguns, before plunging a chainsaw into his chest...

Me: 5
Everyone Else: 0
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 11 Apr 2011, 19:54

I respawn by my ball that fell to the ground and rolled. I pick it up and yell "DARK!!!!YOU STILL IT!" and i run and hide with my biggreenbouncyinflatablegreenball!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 20:12

i begin to ride around the mall firing Nalpalm into any dark space and firing the nailgins at anything that moves i also manage to get my hands on some HydroChloric Acid which i have a use for later.

(Kaos NAOH isnt as strong as your making it out its pretty slow acting)

spying lock hiding i bear down on him from behind with the Lawnmover Blades. i burst the ball with my Taser Rake and the spinning blades cut Lock apart.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 20:17

I charge out of the store just in time to stab Warlockseer in the ribs with my wire spear! I stand victorious over his body with my wooden armor and metal wire weapons.
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 20:22

ihearing this i fire a Nalpam Molotov into Lukes chest.

Score:
Spoiler! :
3kills
Warlockseer
Sir_Luke
Vallorn

1death
*Suicide*
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 20:35

vallorn wrote:i begin to ride around the mall firing Nalpalm into any dark space and firing the nailgins at anything that moves i also manage to get my hands on some HydroChloric Acid which i have a use for later.

(Kaos NAOH isnt as strong as your making it out its pretty slow acting)

spying lock hiding i bear down on him from behind with the Lawnmover Blades. i burst the ball with my Taser Rake and the spinning blades cut Lock apart.
I think you'll find that caustic soda is rather harmful, due to the fact that it has a PH of 13. It causes extreme pain, coupled with chemical burns. Also, it's "NaOH", as the A is not a separate element...

Also, the strength in "MOLE's" determines the harm, and Lye is rather strong. Just because you use liquid NaOH solutions at collage with a strength of 1 or 2 MOLE's, doesn't mean that NaOH is not strong. In fact, the same could be said for HCl. 8-)

OT: Noticing that I'm running pretty low on ammo for my nailguns, and that I only have around 5 jars of Lye left, I skulk around the roof, spying for a shop which may hold potential weaponry...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 20:43

KaosuHamoni wrote:WORDS
you do know i do Chemistry at A level right? good.

by the way its 3:00AM here so expect me to become e(to the power of)x less easy to read.

seeing you through a skylight i fire a barage of nails at you from the mounted nailgun on my lawnmower. i then grab a plastic tarp from a shop front as i go past and pull it over myself . i then add the dilute HCl over the top of the Tarp to reduce the effect of any NaOH that hits me.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Post by 697134002 » 11 Apr 2011, 20:46

I see devastation outside my encampment. I use my new sword to cut through the ceiling of my store, the floor of the store above mine, and eventually reach the roof. I see Kaosu and fire off an arrow, but, rather than aim at him, I aim by his feet. The arrow has a white flag attached to it. I then see Vallorn attacking Kaosu and retreat to the elevator shaft, which does not have an elevator.
Richard Dawkins wrote:I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 11 Apr 2011, 21:23

Why do you guys like popping my ball!? Really!

Fuzz422365117

Post by Fuzz422365117 » 11 Apr 2011, 21:25

Seeing that my previous attempts at being triumphant have failed, I go to a cooking store (or something) and get a butcher's knife (or something). Then I lay on the ground pretending to be dead. I wait for someone to come along so I can stab 'em in the leg. MUHAHAHA!!! :twisted: Man, this game gets my anger out so much better than playing a stupid paintball game with smiley-face targets...

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 21:50

Sir_Luke respawns in a cooking store and sees what would appear to be the dead body of MCFreak123, but then a red name-tag appears above him! I do a Sparta jump-stab move with my spear! I then take the knife and put it on my rear pocket for safe keeping.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 11 Apr 2011, 21:51

*respawn*

Oh dear god, wtf did i drink last night? I grogily walk to the front of the bottleshop, stepping over broken glass and what seems to be blood. A dangling speaker softly plays the same 3 chords of "Total eclipse of the Heart" There is a faint smell of fire, vodka and for some reason metho.

I smile, as memories come flooding back, whilst patting down my leg which has caught on fire. Picking up a half broken bottle of beer, i take a sip feeling my body getting better and better. The fire in my eyes re-kinedled, I started to walk faster and faster untill i was sprinting, heart racing, blood pumping, head hurting I will get my revenge. A mainiacal laugh escaped my lips, the last of the beer gone I was back.

Back in Black.

Sneaky was mine...

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 22:10

Sir_Luke gets out of the way of the Blackadder51 and hides in the fountain!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 12 Apr 2011, 05:34

As a nail ricochets of my welding mask, I notice a hole in my hat. And there's another... AND ANOTHER!!

Flying into a rage, due to the injured trilby-fedora on my head, I throw all five of my Lye jars high into the air, and, as they pass over Val, I shoot them with the nailguns. I then proceed to empty all of the remaining nails at the lawnmower, and, luckily for me, I clip the fuel tank, and cause a leak. I then retreat into the darkness...

Your move.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 05:36

vallorn sees Blackadder and flees using the mowers top speed! :shock:
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 12 Apr 2011, 06:33

Having mauled Black previously, I'm slightly less scared of him than the others, but still...

I descend back down to my semi-wrecked hardware store. I get some metal bars, and weld them together in such a way that they create a T-shape. I then grab countless metal bars, and grind the tips with an anglegrinder in order to create large metal javelins. I weld a catch system to the back of the central bar of the T, and take a folding stock and variable-zoom scope from the mostly-empty gun store, and weld those to it. I then fix two bars either side of the central one, so the ammunition can rest along the crossbow. Now, for a firing mechanism. I fix a small bungie cord to the crossbar, and pull it back into the catch.

As I climb back up to the roof, I whisper "Heeheehee... this javelin gun looks Fun."

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 12 Apr 2011, 06:44

While Kaos is busy welding and crafting and searching and goodness knows what else, I wander the mall's back corridors looking for an emergency exit, find it, hotwire and steal a car outside, drive to the gun store in the next town over, buy a shotgun, get back in the car, drive back, come back in through the emergency exit, barricade it shut, then go find Kaos and shoot him in the face.

What? He has long turns. :D

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 12 Apr 2011, 06:49

I respawn near the emergency exit and see haxx walking through it with a shotgun. As comes in, i quickly slip through it. I get to the car haxx drove and and try to open the door. The door was locked and i had one choice. I break the window,setting of the car alarm and get in. I hot wire the car and drive off to a Military air base.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 06:59

i see haxx shoot kaos and fill Hax with nails and Nalpalm. on my way past i nab the shotgun and the ammo and put it under my seat. i see the open door and drive out of it. setting the door alight with another molotov as i leave. i begin driving to an abondoned military reaserch lab nearby.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 12 Apr 2011, 07:32

vallorn wrote:i see the open door and drive out of it.
I barricaded the door shut; there's a steel bar jammed in the opening mechanism. It's stuck fast. Warlock slipped out before I had a chance to stop him; not sure how he's going to get back in.

Also, I respawn and head for the ice cream parlour. I fancy a treat.

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 12 Apr 2011, 07:36

I spawn late into the game unsure of what is going on. I shrug and rush to the Krispy Kreme donuts section.

The donuts are all gone. I impale myself on a knife.

I respawn. I go back to Krispy Kreme and remember they're all gone.

I respawn again and decide instead to use the knife to kill others.
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 12 Apr 2011, 07:37

Reaching the air force base, i hop in a AC-130 and fly back to the mall. Now flying an AC-130, full with the flight crew, I hover around the mall ready to fire away.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 12 Apr 2011, 07:50

As Haxx shoots me with the shotgun, he fails to notice the welding mask on my face. Most of the shot embed themselves in the mask, however my right cheek is blown off, and, as I scream in agony, I shoot him with the javelin gun, impaling him to a nearby wall. "MY HAT!" I scream, before dismembering him with the chainsaws.

I've gone insane, now that my hat is gone... I don't know what I'm going to do with out Mr. Hatterson...

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 12 Apr 2011, 07:53

Is still running looking for a wild sneaky

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 12 Apr 2011, 08:54

I crawl out of the fountain just in time to see Haxx barricading the exit with his steel bar. I sneak up on him slowly and low to the ground...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 09:19

acutaluy haxx i left Via the Cargo area where trucks drop new stuff off for the shops. those steel shutters dont do well against an angry lawnmower.

im about halfway to the reaserch lab now.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 12 Apr 2011, 14:15

As I set up shop in the roof, I notice a rag and a half-full can of Petrol. Seeing the petrol reminds me of something. "There's a leak...", I whisper to myself, before receeding into bouts of crazed giggling. Once my psychosis has been pushed aside, for the time being, I take a javelin, wrap the rag around it, and soak it in petrol. Once the rags been set aflame, I adjust for wind, distance, drop and the coriolis effect, and fire. The flaming bolt hits the trail of fuel left behind by Val's lawnmower.

It's only a matter of time...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 12 Apr 2011, 14:42

i finaly make it to the reaserch lab and remove the nailgunturret and the nalpam . i then take the lawnmower blade an make a sword.

leaving my now empty steed i enter the dark lab.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

haxxorzd00d
MasterBuilder

Post by haxxorzd00d » 12 Apr 2011, 15:58

I get impaled, stabbed, bludgeoned, and whatever else in at least 3 seperate instances somehow. (The me at the ice cream parlour got an epic ice-cream headache and exploded.) My three deaths all respawn together. We look at each other, confused about this apparent rift in time. Nevertheless, we decide to pool our efforts and form up into Haxxotron, an 8-foot-tall superman made from three Haxx's.

With my newfound power, I grab the pole at one end of a rope fence surrounding the fountain in the middle of the mall. I swing the entire fence violently around my head, ropes and poles flailing everywhere, then stomp off in search of blood.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 12 Apr 2011, 17:23

I then quickly run toward the store Vallorn's lawn mower is parked at, seeing the fire following the gas trail, I take off my shirt and mop up the gas. Then I wrap up my shirt around my spear, and light it up. I enter the dark store with a spear-torch and my metal wire shield.