Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

A place for silliness and shenanigans.
Darktaint
Retired

Re: Mall Fight II: Now Less Overpowered!

Post by Darktaint » 11 Apr 2011, 08:34

I Scream and barrel roll to the left to avoid the now burning black adder and dash towards to the stairs but ot no avail the blackadder catches me and I R doomed
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 11 Apr 2011, 08:43

I heroically try and locate the Food Court.

Darktaint
Retired

Post by Darktaint » 11 Apr 2011, 08:50

I pull sneaky up and Shout "It's dangerous to go alone, here take this" and throw him my sword before being dragged back by blackadder
A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to. - Gandalf the Grey

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 11 Apr 2011, 08:53

Darktaint wrote:I pull sneaky up and Shout "It's dangerous to go alone, here take this" and throw him my sword before being dragged back by blackadder
I become bewildered to see a crazed Darktaint throw a PVC pipe with a pointy bit of cardboard messily taped at the end of it. He yells some gibberish and then pretends as if hes being dragged away, squealing.

Whatever. I still want a burger.

Blackadder51
Retired

Post by Blackadder51 » 11 Apr 2011, 08:57

Grabbing taint by the shoulders I look at him dead in the eyes, grin maniacly and shout "GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE MATE, THANKS FOR TEH TUCKER" In which I hand over a croc eye, give taint a bear hug (covering him in croc blood and vodka) and a cold beer.

Seeing sneaky in the corner of my eye i give chase, revenge for nerfing fire must be had =D

The Building of The Imperial City
| The Blackadder Booze Fund

We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun.
-Captain Edmund Blackadder.

Darktaint
Retired

Post by Darktaint » 11 Apr 2011, 09:07

Shaken at my ordeal with blackadder I shamble off towards the shop black adder was to find myself some whiskey to put myself right again

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 11 Apr 2011, 09:25

Trapped in an endless cycle of death and reincarnation I begin to lose all sanity whilst continually respawning inside my fridge. My cause of death at this point is no longer suffocation. I am crushed the instant I respawn by the weight and pressure of my accumulated corpses. The space inside the fridge is filled far beyond capacity with the flesh of my previous forms. It eventually reaches the point where even the thick outer wall of my container begin to bow and strain. Finally with sickening crack the metal erupts open and I spew forth, carried on a wave of my own blood.
Although free at last my mind has been irrepairably damaged by the experience. I emerge without logic, or reason, or memory, only a desire for blood. From among the morbid wreakage of the detroyed fridge I select one of the more intact bones from the mass of bodies and sharpen it to a blade on one of the conrete pillars. Clutching my weapon I set forth coldly in search of victims...
The staff here are all trolls

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 09:30

As, in usual Jake fashion, I spawn inside a hardware store, I hear Black screaming maniacally, and think "Oh dear..."

Over my shoulder I spot a bucket of Caustic Soda... Hmm... I place some thick washing-up gloves on, grab the bucket of soda, and spread some around the entrance of the store. I then proceed to place some soda into small, sealed glass jars, for use as projectiles. I then spy some nailguns. I grab two, stuff as much ammunition into my jacket pockets as I can, place the glass jars into a bandolier-style belt, and I'm about to set up camp behind the counter when...

Score! A chainsaw! I grab it, fill it with petrol, and fashion a makeshift sling so that it can be hung on my back, much like a sword.

Remembering Black's screaming, I semi-mimic, whispering "Have at me..."
Last edited by KaosuHamoni on 11 Apr 2011, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things" -Oscar Wilde

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 10:15

i begin to rig up the air vents to spread petrol fumes through the mall from my garage...
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 10:35

Smells the fumes, and picks the lock to the door behind the counter. Revs the chainsaw, and sprints around the maintenance areas of the mall, grinning like a madman...

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 11 Apr 2011, 10:37

Sheesh, there's always a line. Of course I also get stuck behind a large family.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 10:43

Spots a flaming Blackadder giving chase to Sneaky, and hits him with a jar of caustic soda. As he writhes on the floor, the Sodium Hydroxide eating into his flesh, I nail his feet to the floor, and leave Sneaky to decide what to do with him...

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 11 Apr 2011, 10:57

Blood seeps from my matted hair, half blinding me as it trickles into my eyes. I stagger forward towards a line of people all with their backs to me. As I approach the one closest I recognice him as Sneaky. Raising my weapon I move closer. Just as I reach him he glances around and spots me. His look of surprise is cut short as my bone flashes forward. Blood ouzes from a gash in his throat. He quietly sinks to the floor, wheezing softly through his severed windpipe. I look down and see the last glimers of life fading from his eyes. Standing there silently I contemplate what I have done...

Sneaky respawns behind me, wearing a look of extreme annoyance, and accuses me of cutting in line. The last think I remember seeing before respawning back at my fridge is a caffteria tray hurtling towards me at alarming speed.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 11:08

I watch this amusing spectacle, as Black moans in pain... I fire a few more nails at him, and retreat into the upper void of the building, throwing down a jar of NaOH behind me, halting all followers...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 11:26

i read that the fumes are reaching perfect levels for a Fuel Air Bomb.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 12:19

Outside, it begins to rain, and I think to myself, "Oh, it can't be healthy, being stuck inside that electrical box of his..."

I smash one of the skylight windows, grab a drain pipe or two, plug the bottom, and collect rainwater.

As they are full, I descend to the garage, and, with it being on a slight slope, I pour the water underneath the doors. I then rise back up to my gloomy, barren maintenance space in the roof...

Jake55778
Site Contributor

Post by Jake55778 » 11 Apr 2011, 12:50

My bathtubs have been brewing away unattended for some time now. One is ignited by the sparks from a damaged fluorescent light, and this time it's close enough to another tub to begin a chain reaction. The explosion kills me, Blackadder, & Vallorn outright, and destroys several structural walls and pillars. The building itself collapses just a few minutes later, unable to support itself following the damage. Everyone inside is killed.

Of course the Mall respawns, as do all the players. Instead of returning to their place of death however everyone appears together in the Food Court (much to the annoyance of Sneaky who'd only just reached the front of the queue). In the ensuing free-for-all pretty much everyone sustains a broken limb of some desciption, or at the very least a black eye.

Finally the fight breaks off as combatants limp away to gather more effective weaponary.

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 11 Apr 2011, 12:59

These things always happen to me. First, this family in front of me doesn't know what they want even though they had forever to think about it before getting up the the register.

Second, some psychopath came up and tried to stab me in the neck with a straw, the scrape still stings a bit. A punch to the face was all it took to put him down. You could tell by his eyes and unkempt self that he wasn't all there to begin with.

Thankfully, after explaining what had happened and declining to press charges to Mall Security, they drug the dazed man away. Before they left Security mentioned that this was the fourth person to become violent today. They mutter something about drub abuse before they get out of hearing distance.

After the situation was handled, I finally was able to order my meal and sit down. It was quite relaxing.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 13:06

Having been in the roof, skipping around the falling debris, I somehow survived by hurling myself out of the previously smashed skylight.

However, by some magical magic of magicness, I was teleported back to the rejuvenated hardware store...

I gather more Caustic Soda in some jars, grab another chainsaw, more ammunition for my nailguns, and, this time, solder a pair of fireaxe blades to the head of a sledgehammer...

I grab myself a soldering mask, smash out the visor, place my trilby on my head, and wield my dual-chainsaws, as I once again ascend the walls via pipes and ladders to the roof...

Time to have some fun!

Jake: 0
Mall: 0
Me: 1!

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 13:15

i desperatly jump onto a table to avoid the crackling water inder the door... then one of the sparks sets of the Petrol Fumes all throughout the mall... a cloud of fire rushes through the vents, stores, halways and every square centimetere of the mall is consumed by either the flames or the preasure wave that picks up tables before the flame.

*Respawning with almost everyone else*
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 13:23

Sir_Luke hides in his soda machine and is saved from the fire!
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 13:39

Watching Vallorn's utterly ridiculous attempt at murder backfire, I spot a soda machine... I wonder if the person inside it likes CAUSTIC SODA as much as he likes Coca-Cola...

Hahsime

Post by Hahsime » 11 Apr 2011, 14:47

I enter the cleaning supply store and grab a few bottles of bleach and ammonia. I then place both into glass containers stolen from the glassware shop and put a sealed bottle of ammonia inside a bottle of bleach.
While in the camping section of the general goods store I grab some lighter fluid (BBQ kind) and mix it with dish soap placing the mixture into a thin walled glass bottle, and onto it I attach a road flare.
Finally I go to the plumbing supply store and grab some schedule 80 PVC piping along with a coupler, cap, bbq lighter, and PVC cement, epoxy, and some 1/4" copper piping. I use a multi-sized screw-in coupler so as to be able to pre-load multiple barrels and switch between the 2" size for firing potatoes (filled with nails) as well as the glass bottles, and the 1/4" size used to fire AA battery's. On the way to the battle I grab a bottle of starter fluid from the nearest auto supply section.

Run.

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 15:05

Spying Hahsime, with his devious potato cannon, I fire off at him with my nailguns. As he takes cover, he fires a potato, which hits the wall 1/2 a meter over my shoulder. I clip him with a nail, and as he winces in pain, I throw a volley of NaOH jars at him. As the caustic soda spreads over the ground, surrounding him, I ascend back into the rooftops, squeezing off shots with my nailguns. Once I'm out of sight of him, I rev my dual-chainsaws for effect.

Be afraid. Be mucho afraid.

P.S. You there in the soda machine... Don't think I've forgotten about you...

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 15:53

Too late! I crawl out of my soda machine and toss my mento diet Pepsi mix at you! It blows up spraying you with plastic shrapnel and you are flung back into the wall, I have time to get away and I run out of the food court!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 16:07

As I ponder just how exactly Sir_Luke can throw things through walls, I hit him with a spread of nails.

Descending upon him, I grin like a madman, before jamming a jar of NaOH into his mouth, and hitting it with the butt of my nailgun. It smashes, and his skin begins to bubble...

I laugh, re-ascending into the empty void of the maintenance spaces...

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 11 Apr 2011, 16:17

i respawn in the gardening section. i take a rake, split it down the middle of the rake head and rig up a car battery to it to make a Rake Taser. i then take a bottle of Lighter Fluid a bottle of Absinth and some ptrol from a ride on lawnmower and mix em to make a set of molotov coctails.
then i rip open a beanbag and stir the polystyrene beads into the last of my petrol and carefully add the Nalpam to a set of small plastic phials which fit inside my molotovs. (basicly Nalpalm Molotovs...)
i then rig up a massive number of nail guns to a ride on lawnmower, reset the mower blade so it sticks out the frons and set up a system of pipes with which i can drop a molotv into a section, let the preasure of the exhast fumes build up behind it (useing a valve to prevent the engine choking of course) and when a switch is pulled it should fre the bottle.

finaly i get a spare shirt. piss over it and wrap it round my nose and mouth (Hashime knows why...).

out of topic. excellent Avatar hash.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

KaosuHamoni

Post by KaosuHamoni » 11 Apr 2011, 18:08

As I descend upon my victim, I grip the handle of my custom fireaxe/sledgehammer. I stroke the blade-edge, and smear the blood over the hammer-head, before thudding it into Hahsime's back... I sprinkle some NaOH over his momentarily fallen body, before retreating back into the darkness...

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 11 Apr 2011, 18:18

I respawn at the game stop and rush over to the shelves. In only 10 minutes flat I build a spear and shield made out of the wire shelf. I rush out to an abandoned store plot and close the wire gate behind me, I start my fortifications...

warlockseer
Retired

Post by warlockseer » 11 Apr 2011, 18:20

I turn my back to see the crocodile not moving. I run up and pick up my ball. The crocodile was dead all along. I look up and see dark searching for whiskey. I go up closer and touch him. I then yell"YOU'RE IT!" and start running.