TRUMP for president ?

A place for mature discussion on religious and political philosophies.
Lefthit

TRUMP for president ?

Post by Lefthit » 21 Mar 2011, 21:44

Donald trump has hinted he MIGHT be running for president, hes probably not..... but IF he were to run for president of U.S.A (or whatever country you may be reading this from) would you vote for him?

my vote:
dude is rich as F*** let him set some economic standards s ohe got my vote
GO LAKERS
Lava and diamonds and lava and diamonds

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Re: TRUMP for president ?

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 22 Mar 2011, 12:45

I voted for Mr. Eisenhower.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 22 Mar 2011, 15:42

I would vote for Trump if i was 18.
It needs to be about, 20% cooler.

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 22 Mar 2011, 15:45

So you would vote for him because he makes a lot of money?

Kids these days.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 22 Mar 2011, 15:51

you know if the republicans put forward a sane TEA Party (small state, low taxes) candidate id be far more inclined to vote for em. however theres a good chance that they would be anti science which i abhor.

so il probably just stay in Blighty.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

Skunk_Giant
Retired

Post by Skunk_Giant » 23 Mar 2011, 03:58

I'd never vote for trump, there's just things about him I hate. Then again, I'm not American, so it doesn't really matter. :D
Oh hey, I have a signature now! 26/07/11

haxxorzd00d wrote:Keep talking, Skunk. Everybody likes you and you're stunningly handsome.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 24 Mar 2011, 20:26

The TEA party is not anti-science at all Vallorn. Anyways this is about "TRUMP" And he's *COUGH* better then the alternative right now *COUGH*.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 25 Mar 2011, 01:37

Sir_Luke wrote:The TEA party is not anti-science at all Vallorn. Anyways this is about "TRUMP" And he's *COUGH* better then the alternative right now *COUGH*.
no but theyve grown a reputation for being religious firebrands. and those generaly dont like science (looks at Bush)
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 25 Mar 2011, 09:08

Hey Bush was a great president and he kept this country safe and away from an economic failure. I never heard him say anything about science. I've had this talk before with my idiot friend and he said "well Obama was on Mythbusters so he MUST like science."

SneakyPie
Kind of a Big Deal

Post by SneakyPie » 25 Mar 2011, 09:10

Sir_Luke wrote:Hey Bush was a great president and he kept this country safe and away from an economic failure. I never heard him say anything about science.
Oh dear.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 25 Mar 2011, 09:12

SneakyPie wrote:
Sir_Luke wrote:Hey Bush was a great president and he kept this country safe and away from an economic failure. I never heard him say anything about science.
Oh dear.

Oh dear?

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 25 Mar 2011, 10:06

Bush stopped the promising field of Stem cell reaserch from achieving its potential...
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 27 Mar 2011, 10:09

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 27 Mar 2011, 15:39

vallorn wrote:Bush stopped the promising field of Stem cell reaserch from achieving its potential...

Yeah, and can you tell me why he did such a thing? Here have a hint, it's not because he hates science.

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 27 Mar 2011, 16:06

Sir_Luke wrote:
vallorn wrote:Bush stopped the promising field of Stem cell reaserch from achieving its potential...

Yeah, and can you tell me why he did such a thing? Here have a hint, it's not because he hates science.
You two could go back and forth on the "it's killing babies/it's curing diseases" debate all day long. I don't think you should start.

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 27 Mar 2011, 17:22

aflycon wrote:
Sir_Luke wrote:

You two could go back and forth on the "it's killing babies/it's curing diseases" debate all day long. I don't think you should start.
*cracks knuckles*i like a good scientific/theological argument. bring it on luke.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!

Elrli

Post by Elrli » 09 Apr 2011, 09:25

I mean Trump for president would never repersent the people i mean look at the guy hes an embodied corporation. Unless we want American government to completely fall into the hands of the corporations and dissolve every restriction put on the corporations for the safety of the people then ya sure lets vote trump. Also the Bush comment above about him keeping America safe and keeping us from economic downfall, I have to totally disagree Bush got us into a war with the wrong people first off, Second he got us into a war. Third the republican controlled congress and executive branch is what caused the economic recession.

random980

Post by random980 » 09 Apr 2011, 12:09

Sir_Luke wrote:Hey Bush was a great president and he kept this country safe and away from an economic failure. I never heard him say anything about science. I've had this talk before with my idiot friend and he said "well Obama was on Mythbusters so he MUST like science."
i think Bush sr was ok, not sure as i wasnt around then.
Wait your talking about bush jnr...
He even out eejits Comit1

3 facts: Bush called Obama 'Osama' at one point which started a rumor Obama was a terrorist among eejits. He claimed there were 'Weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq with no proof, also they never found any. Bush put his religious beliefs before common sense. (ok the last one may just be my opinion and not fact)
Also i saw a vey funny Robin Williams act this year which did highlight some of the stupid things Bush has done. People know Bush was an idiot. You cant deny that.
OT: Trump doesnt seem like he has the right skills to run the USA, also he would get votes just for having power and dosh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.

Zehydra

Post by Zehydra » 09 Apr 2011, 12:17

absolutely not, and there's no way he'll win.

Lord_Mountbatten
The Future

Post by Lord_Mountbatten » 16 May 2011, 14:25

Well, he says he's not running. No more President Trump.

Comedians sad.

Sir_Luke

Post by Sir_Luke » 10 Jun 2011, 13:38

random980 wrote:
Sir_Luke wrote:Hey Bush was a great president and he kept this country safe and away from an economic failure. I never heard him say anything about science. I've had this talk before with my idiot friend and he said "well Obama was on Mythbusters so he MUST like science."
i think Bush sr was ok, not sure as i wasnt around then.
Wait your talking about bush jnr...
He even out eejits Comit1

3 facts: Bush called Obama 'Osama' at one point which started a rumor Obama was a terrorist among eejits. He claimed there were 'Weapons of mass destruction' in Iraq with no proof, also they never found any. Bush put his religious beliefs before common sense. (ok the last one may just be my opinion and not fact)
Also i saw a vey funny Robin Williams act this year which did highlight some of the stupid things Bush has done. People know Bush was an idiot. You cant deny that.
OT: Trump doesnt seem like he has the right skills to run the USA, also he would get votes just for having power and dosh.

This really seems like you're rattling my cage..*Thinks to himself* bite your tongue Luke, don't argue..