Branchscape

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
J4Numbers
Numbers

Re: Branchscape

Post by J4Numbers » 27 Sep 2012, 13:42

A Good Day.

Hello fellow Branchscapians.
Some of you will know that I am one of the leaders of Branchscape, and some of you will simply know me because I fix things in enigma, in fact, some of you may not even know who I am at all.

It is for this reason that I have been asked to leave the ranks of the Branchscape Leaders, in favour of a country home somewhere else, deep in an uncharted area. I will stress that I am not abandoning everything that is Branchscape, no matter what it looks like. I will still continue to produce high-quality banners for everyone, and I will also offer advice where it's asked for. But I will no longer be a part of the leaders.

On a completely unrelated note, Itchy's old tree is now free, and any of my locked signs should be dealt with by notifying me.

Good Day all
M477

And don't think that I'm missing the meeting because of this Seru and Tanis.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 27 Sep 2012, 16:24

M477, you have been an invaluable member of the branchscape community. You have helped us resolve a number of issues as well as helped tirelessly with a number of community projects. That said, I would be very glad to continue to count you among our ranks. I wouldn't request for you to leave for a country home and abandon your current home, but if that is your choice, I will endorse it. That tree remains your property and you are free to auction it off for your personal benefit.
My intention was for this to be seen as a step down from leader to better free up time for your new moderation and ongoing enigma duties. I recognize both of these as very time consuming. I have also thought that you have always enjoy working with the puzzles of enigma, and that freeing you from the responsibilities of branchscape leadership would give you more time to work on the puzzles that we all enjoy (and perhaps during them, hate, specifically jungle run :P)
I would not attempt to deprive you of that meeting for all the world. Your input will be much appreciated.
I would like to apologize if this seemed brusque and has created a rift between us. That was not our intention. Thank you for all that you have done for us.

However, to continue our tradition of a 3 leader system, we would like to welcome LS13 to the ranks of leader.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

J4Numbers
Numbers

Post by J4Numbers » 27 Sep 2012, 16:28

No hard feelings.
None Whatsoever.

Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 27 Sep 2012, 16:51

We shall miss you! (yes ik that he isnt leaving) you shall still be one of the Great Branchscape Kings to me! Congratz LS for making it to a leader postition! ALL HAIL KING LS13 (and of cource King Tanis and King Seru)
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 27 Sep 2012, 17:25

tanisjihanis wrote:However, to continue our tradition of a 3 leader system, we would like to welcome LS13 to the ranks of leader.
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :

Code: Select all

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 27 Sep 2012, 17:58

Or I'll freeze it (jk). I really don't want to compete, but the farms are my big thing in Frost :s
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Serubin323
Sheep

Post by Serubin323 » 28 Sep 2012, 05:29

We have made a new decision, but I feel asleep before I could post it last night. M477 Numbersman will be staying among the ranks of Leader, he is a valuable asset, and I would hate to loose that for Branchscape. We also have a new policy, no one will be removed from their rank here because they are doing other things on the server. We are not the only sub-community within the server and we encourage you to explore others. I'm pretty sure they don't bite :D . Now I must go to school. I apologize for the confusion, I hope I made everything clear. I'm always around to resolve any other questions if needed.
ImageImage
Bahhhh

Gannondorf1000
Location: Branchscape Proper, Imperial Branchscape Territory, Province of Borjan, Continent of Escapia

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 28 Sep 2012, 11:07

Huzzzah one of our glorius kings return! King Numbersman!!! REJOICE ALL FOR HATH RETURNTH
It seems all of my signature and avatar has failed, I will fix as soon as I can!
???: You have no weapons, defenses, or a plan! The Doctor: I know and doesn't that scare you to death?

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 28 Sep 2012, 16:43

I didn't see this yesterday >.> so if numbers is staying as Leader, will I be staying as lord?

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 28 Sep 2012, 17:20

Dagnabbit, I've lost track of who I'm meant to be targeting now >.<
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 28 Sep 2012, 17:32

If anyone sees a guy named dudeduderson get on, please direct him to either frost or br as he is a friend of mine.

Wildwill002

Post by Wildwill002 » 28 Sep 2012, 17:57

With a name like that he has to be covering something up... Is he secretly a woman? Perhaps only on weekends? And called Nancy?
Spoiler! :

,             ,
           / '.         .' \
          /    '.     .'    \
           '-._  '. .'  _.-'
               '-. ; .-'
              _.-;(_);-._
          _.-'   .'_'.   '-._
          \    .'/[+]\'.    /
           \_.' /     \ '._/
                |  _  |
                | [_] |
               /III III\
               `"""""""`

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 28 Sep 2012, 17:59

Um no....

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 29 Sep 2012, 10:03

When I was on the other night I heard about a project to construct a Branch Scape rail system. From what I understand, the only planned route at the moment is from Br to Frost. I was just wondering if we could establish a wider network with more stops? Perhaps we can use Frost Station as a central hub since it's conveniently located and has a large station? I was also curious as to whether the rail will be cuboided, it would be a shame to have the routes destroyed! As a member of the Branch Scape Empire I would like to offer my assistance either in the form of labour or supplies. I can also dig out most of the tunnels for a station in Flonneshire if there is a demand for one!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

disarmedfetus

Post by disarmedfetus » 30 Sep 2012, 01:17

it appears i have gotten banned for telling invun to shut up. with that i can say i quit.

welwyn

Post by welwyn » 30 Sep 2012, 01:20

When you tell a member of staff to shut up, after repeatedly being rude, you can expect to be punished for it. Lord only tempbanned you anyway, wait it out.

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 30 Sep 2012, 12:23

Forgot to post it here, but the town pool is fixed! Looks very nice. (thanks for the help ls!)

Stiill behind my tree, but there's now a path leading from behind serus tree. (by the slot machine)

Also, I think foxies and I will be asking for helpers soon, to build some minecart roller coasters! Let us know if you have any cool ideas! :)
Spoiler! :

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 30 Sep 2012, 19:11

We have a new mine entrance just outside of the branchscape central entrance, next to the memorial. We also have a new entrance road to branchscape. And a big sign thing.

Minner, we would gladly have a line from branchscape to flonneshire.
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 30 Sep 2012, 21:06

(Yes, it's a second post, just wanted to bump this)

Yggdrasil is going into full swing on the 6th of october. I would like to know who is interested in helping and I would like to have collaboration on the ideas as well as a bit of resource collection in anticipation of starting it.

Forum topic for yggdrasil here: http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 38#p120338

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 30 Sep 2012, 22:10

Tanis check out the north east dragon hub.

Tothewhat
Retired

Post by Tothewhat » 01 Oct 2012, 07:12

Tanis I can probably help with both materials and building this time.

:)
Spoiler! :

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 01 Oct 2012, 10:59

Could the town of DeepHaven join Branchscape/Seascape or whatever. It's my underwater town.

There's a page for it on the escapecraft wiki, and this forum page: http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 995#p93995

If there's a particular format the application mabob needs to be in, post, pl0x
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(

Gannondorf1000

Post by Gannondorf1000 » 01 Oct 2012, 11:10

I pledge thy self to the building of this great city! I should be done with that blasted lighthouse by then, I bloody hope so.

trovo22

Post by trovo22 » 01 Oct 2012, 17:13

Ehem. I got my HEADSET :) Now to figure out mumble.
DURRR lalala NINJA!!!

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 01 Oct 2012, 18:09

RobipodSupreme wrote:Could the town of DeepHaven join Branchscape/Seascape or whatever. It's my underwater town.

There's a page for it on the escapecraft wiki, and this forum page: http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 995#p93995

We'd be glad to welcome another city, but it would be great if we could get pictures and coords for quick recon on how well off you are. How many citizens do you have currently?

tanisjihanis
Retired

Post by tanisjihanis » 01 Oct 2012, 18:27

LS13 wrote:Tanis check out the north east dragon hub.
It has a tree for a hub. pretty damn sure we're going to use that as our location now.
2012-10-01_18.28.28.png
Pretty large and flatish unclaimed area. We can add an artificial river. What do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aeroeng15
Retired

Post by aeroeng15 » 01 Oct 2012, 19:08

I support it, plus that's nearish me :-D

QuantumVyp3r

Post by QuantumVyp3r » 01 Oct 2012, 19:38

DO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

Its also near me and the soon-to-be-under-construction C&C bunker, which I need name suggestions for BTW.

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 01 Oct 2012, 21:00

Thought you would like it :)

RobipodSupreme
Retired

Post by RobipodSupreme » 02 Oct 2012, 01:29

tanisjihanis wrote:
RobipodSupreme wrote:Could the town of DeepHaven join Branchscape/Seascape or whatever. It's my underwater town.

We'd be glad to welcome another city, but it would be great if we could get pictures and coords for quick recon on how well off you are. How many citizens do you have currently?
Attached picture of the landclaim. I'll post the coords soon.
It has 12 residents, though most haven't been on the server for a while, so at the moment it's only me and Silva14, really :(
Have been expanding and working on it at the moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm like 80% gayer than when I was on here last
I was a mod once
my discord is Ryin ❄#4444 if you wanna hmu fams
Miss you :(