• Maykxor
  • wtd21
  • steveab
  • Haxxord
  • StealthyCake
  • SMWasder
A Brief History
Spoiler! :
In March of 2012, an escapian named Gendai351 (Well known for his immeasurable resource supplies), built a space of land next to his castle in the East of Borjan, and named it as a base for a town, and from there, he gathered his materials and set to work on making it look liveable. Soon after, Hytro joined and built a massive monument for the town over the rail station, covered in fire, and made from netherrack, who later said:
It shall burn for all to see
His First resident, Neonraven arrived to the town on the 16th March 2012, where she immediately set up a mossy house and got settled in quickly as can be seen below.
Current Housing
Spoiler! :
The normal houses that are going to be for sale will look something like this, and will be either already built, or you will have a specific plot in which to build in
Costs will be non-existent as long as your build is appropriate to the area, I.E, No ugly dirt and cobble concoctions
We have many plots left
Last edited by J4Numbers on 04 May 2012, 10:36, edited 2 times in total.

TyrasEngineer
Escapecraft Head

Re: Surftown

Post by TyrasEngineer » 17 Mar 2012, 10:53

M4 showed me this ingame, and it's a really pretty town. I'd very much like a house here please :) I'd prefer to design my house, so I don't need a pre-constructed one (although if you'd rather I had a prebuilt one that would be okay too). Just message me about prices please :)
"My ship! My booty! My collection of autographed sextants! All gone!"
-Guybrush Threepwood
"I'm the pizza delivery dude! The dude with the food!"
-Pepper Roni

gendai351

Re: Surftown

Post by gendai351 » 04 May 2012, 10:46

The town continues to grow from a mere 1 member at the start to now 11 contributors