OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE CSC. CHECK IT OUT!

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
Mattybcd

OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE CSC. CHECK IT OUT!

Post by Mattybcd » 26 Jan 2012, 15:51

The CSC, we mine and build for your pleasure.
THE CSC!
The CSC is a mining/building company,belive me it's not that complicated. How it works is you the buyer names a plot size,this can be anywhere that You have claimed! then we start a mine/building project in that plot.
MININGthe Mining is more complicated hen the building,and cheaper.we make a mine in the plot you give us,now if the mine is bigger than 8X8 it will cost more as we will need tools (we supplie our own tools) then we mine. When we are done we place signs around the blocks forming the landclaim,those will tell you what we found, now choose what you want,make us an offer,and buy the stuff.extras will be claimed by the CSC or will be traded.
Buildingbasically what the title said,you claim a plot,we build something. We do not build whole towns,we can build anything besides a whole town.

MEMBERS WE NOW HAVE 7 MEMBER! Here they are- Mattybcd, ryaniswasted, xxpwnzorsxx, dominikvl9965, Mayorlennie, quellen, and banaynay.

The pay agreement each worker in the CSC will get paid on their amount of work and how long they work on it, each worker will keep what they find, plus their pay.
Last edited by Mattybcd on 12 Feb 2012, 14:20, edited 7 times in total.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

venomm2

Re: CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

Post by venomm2 » 26 Jan 2012, 19:58

would u like to dig out a 72X72 hole to the ground for Branchscape? its already been started by me but its tedious work so id rather you guys do it, and we can work out some pay agreement.
JOIN THE BRANCHSCAPE LOTTERY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DIAMONDS!

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 27 Jan 2012, 07:14

Okay, venomm I can do this I have a snowday today but I have to work in a BIG project tomorrow but I will make an offer for 3 iron for the job and then like I said in the OP I will put signs of whg we to and hen we can trade with that, but I need you or task wine to show me whee it is as this will be my private job to see how it works.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

xxpwnzorsxx

Post by xxpwnzorsxx » 27 Jan 2012, 16:39

hey hey hey, now i never agreed to this...... sure ill join haha altho i hahve no picks at all and umm what do we get paid?? oh and one final note. that tower you wanted me to build... you want it beside your house in fyra next to our town? oh and i only have dirt so thats all i could make it out of

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 27 Jan 2012, 18:12

Okay the one in my town, near my house, and sorry I thought u did. And I pay you by the amount of work you do and effort. The one I was doing earlier in branchscape the mining, is my private job I will pay u 10 iron for the work you have done.

Dominikvl9965

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 01 Feb 2012, 06:03

i would join i have tons of iron that we can use to make shovels pick axes etc...so can i join?
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 01 Feb 2012, 07:20

Dominikvl9965 wrote:i would join i have tons of iron that we can use to make shovels pick axes etc...so can i join?
Yes you may, I have no jobs for now, although when we have no jobs we mine in either my town or a random unclaimed spot in the map, so headquarters is in Borjan ask quellen or banaynay to show you where it is.

Dominikvl9965

Re: OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE CSC. CHECK IT OUT!

Post by Dominikvl9965 » 04 Feb 2012, 00:35

Ok I will
It's about who your are now, that's what counts mate.
-Modocam