Riften - Borjan

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
MrJKapowey

Riften - Borjan

Post by MrJKapowey » 05 Jan 2012, 15:39

Welcome to Riften!

It'll be a scale (ish) replica of Riften from Skyrim. Currently I'm a bit busy so this'll be updated as and when I do things. Expect images and ideas of the construction and planning process to go up soon.

Current Info:

Number of plots to be built: 10, then the Hall of the Dead and the keep.

Location: Borjan - More detail to be decided after copious amounts of time map reading, exploring and claiming.

Planning log
Spoiler! :
Log one
I've begun planning in singleplayer creative mode. Currently the canlal and walls have had sections made of them at the size they'll be in the town.
Creeper-proof main wall!
Canal mock-up. With roads and a bridge!
Under the streets, in the canal pathways.
The bridge which will be spanning the canal.
Construction Log
Spoiler! :
Last edited by MrJKapowey on 06 Jan 2012, 02:39, edited 2 times in total.
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

Thanks to CaitxxSith on DeviantART for the free avatars.

tanisjihanis
Retired

Re: Riften - Borjan

Post by tanisjihanis » 05 Jan 2012, 19:59

Ooo sounds cool
C. S. Lewis wrote:-When we become adults, we must put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up
-To truly own something one must be capable of giving it away

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 05 Jan 2012, 20:23

I have a funny story about Riften and escaping the jail in an interesting way...
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

minnerthecat
Retired

Post by minnerthecat » 06 Jan 2012, 16:53

Will you be building a scale model of the Ratway as well? That would be intense!
Orange and white, but not quite right.

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 07 Jan 2012, 03:59

minnerthecat wrote:Will you be building a scale model of the Ratway as well? That would be intense!
I may do, if I think it'll be too difficult then it'll just be basements and ammenities down there...
LS13 wrote:I have a funny story about Riften and escaping the jail in an interesting way...
Pray, do continue...
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

LS13
Retired

Post by LS13 » 07 Jan 2012, 11:39

Did you know that, while you don't have weapons in jail, you can still use magic? Yeah, I blasted a guard with a low level fire spell, and rushed over and opened the door before dying. I then ran around Riften for like half an hour wreaking havoc with nothing on and using nothing but magic until they finally caught me and I decided I wanted my gear back so I went back to jail. Fus ra dohing my way through gaurds for that long turned out to be quite entertaining as they would go flying across town in groups.
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

MrJKapowey

Post by MrJKapowey » 07 Jan 2012, 12:01

Haha, I remember doing something like that on a modded version of Oblivion PC. I hit a guard with 'sparks' through the door, he ran in and started smacking me, I ran out and used a 'lock door' spell on the gate and he couldn't get out again...
'Dum-dums we ain't!'

venomm2

Post by venomm2 » 07 Jan 2012, 19:17

harbarblugybraggardardargah *siezure* skyrim takes over escapecraft, WE ALL LOSE CREATIVE TALENT. That picture looks pretty cool though. ;)
JOIN THE BRANCHSCAPE LOTTERY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN DIAMONDS!

alexbluewave

Post by alexbluewave » 15 Jan 2012, 21:38

Riften.......... Over 12000 bounty....... I hate guards and Thieves Guild quests in this city.

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 16 Jan 2012, 11:03

alexbluewave wrote:Riften.......... Over 12000 bounty....... I hate guards and Thieves Guild quests in this city.
You are a terrible thief
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers

alexbluewave

Post by alexbluewave » 18 Jan 2012, 21:23

1 quest Andy can ruin it all, when you don't have enough gold to pay your bounty what do you do? Go to jail? No, not in a million years, I killed every single guard in Riften, I am never going ot repay that even with my special glitches. You guys know any good ones?

andy25100
Retired

Post by andy25100 » 19 Jan 2012, 11:03

alexbluewave wrote:1 quest Andy can ruin it all, when you don't have enough gold to pay your bounty what do you do? Go to jail? No, not in a million years, I killed every single guard in Riften, I am never going ot repay that even with my special glitches. You guys know any good ones?
I have 66000+ gold just from playing, just do quests and dungeons away from Riften and you'll be there i no time, that and you could have easily ran away and only have a minor bounty.
"They'll tear you apart, bone by bone... ...and build with you a human throne. Their buck- toothed king will sit upon What once was you, but now is gone. This key unlocks the gates of Hell. Steady traveler, use it well." - Grim Fandango - Poem of the Flaming Demon Beavers