Mystraphael Town Chat and Help

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
xJackFrost

Mystraphael Town Chat and Help

Post by xJackFrost » 24 Dec 2011, 22:51

I have just created this thread for all things Mystraphael. If you need any help with the city, or just are curious about what it is just ask here

xJackFrost

Re: Mystraphael Town Chat and Help

Post by xJackFrost » 24 Dec 2011, 22:56

City Directions:
To get to Mystraphael City you need to go into the world of Borjan.
Once inside Borjan, you need to take the South Railroad.(The one going right)
On the first stop, you'll notice a small entrance room, and go inside there
Once inside the room, read all the signs and just right click the gate to continue.
Go to the furthest room straight down and I or WOLFE222 or alexbluewave can make u an official resident.
Once you have registered you can choose to live in the hotel of District 1, or the land of District 1, or District 2 or 3.
Once you have decided which district to live in the owner of the district can show you the avaliable plots of land.

alexbluewave

Post by alexbluewave » 25 Dec 2011, 22:47

Hello, I am alexbluewave part owner of Mystraphael and well here is an update on things. We will be hiring a total of 3 workers to clear out land only, we can provide supplies and we can pay you diamonds, cold, hard, diamonds.
There will be only 3 spots available and for each chest those workers fill they get a diamond, of course. But we need good workers so we really need this land cleared out within 2 weeks so if we do now see these select few working hard, your gone. If you want to apply for the job post in this forum or ask ME in game, not any others like JackFrost I still need to clear things with them. Feel free to ask questions in this forum and help us out! I will daily check this and add workers to the list, sign up quick.

List of workers:
These people need to meet ME only in game sometime, thank you.

xJackFrost

Post by xJackFrost » 25 Dec 2011, 23:47

Oh here's just a message for anybody to really read,
Are you interested in living in a new town with public farms, large lot claims, private shops and many more? Well Mystraphael city will have all of those and more! If you would like to live in Mystraphael city and get a reserved spot in any district either post in this thread or contact xJackFrost, alexbluewave, or WOLFE222 in game thanks for the time guys.
=)

xJackFrost

Post by xJackFrost » 25 Dec 2011, 23:58

Hello people,
Apparently there is some confusion on why there are different districts and what the districts are and such, so this post is to clear this up.
District 1:
A hotel district with medium sized rooms, that are made of wood, and public farms and land avaliable to buy for more space.
This district is owned by xJackFrost and contact him if there are any questions.
District 2:
A mining district with large sized house space, but most will be used for your mining. There will be a public mine that will be large and untouched by any of the owners. In this district we will buy all your excess mining profits for more than most people sell e.g. 1 dia =18 iron instead of 1 dia = 16 iron.
This district is owned by alexbluewave and contact him if there are any questions.
District 3:
An industrial themed district with a treasury, shop plots for sale, the city hall, and many other things. In this district the plots are very big and mansion themed.
This district is owned by WOLFE222 and contact him if there are any questions.

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 26 Jan 2012, 07:05

I didn't exactly want to read all the post,but it sounds like a nice town.but I saw mine somewhere in there and I have a mining company,if you want we can start a job for low price,just see the CSC post in this forum for details. :)
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz