Pexdarian Empire : Apply now

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
petitfilous

Pexdarian Empire : Apply now

Post by petitfilous » 14 Aug 2011, 17:29

"The Pexdarian Empire Needs You"

Rules

1. If you are planning on joining the empire, then we need you in for the long haul; This means we only want committed members to join our community.

2. If you want to join please use the following template as your application and leave it as a forums reply below:

In game name:
Experience on server:
Examples of creations made within server (Please specify or give co-ordinates):
What makes you stand out within the server?:

3. Due to the nature of the empire you may build your property on our land but take in mind that if you build on our land your property is part of ours; This means that if we plan to change the towns layout your house may be moved or demolished depending on what the empire is planning. Compensation will be given according to your
loss of assets or contribution to the community.

4. If you want your settlement to become part of the Pexdarian Empire than you will need to use the following application form:

Settlement Name:
Settlement Owner:
Settlement Co-ordinates:
Anything we need to know:

Your town will the be processed and we will inform you of your acceptance in to the empire. Once you've been accepted the empire may give you resources and suggestions as to how you run your town.
(Please bear in mind that once you join the empire you must follow its rules as well)

5. These following rules apply to members of the Escapecraft Community passing through Pexdarian land as well as members of the empire:

I: Greifing will not be tolerated - We will always push for the highest punishments.
II: Any Donations may be left in the Pexdar Central town hall, We accept wood, stone , cobblestone and iron
(ore or ingot)
III: Please be friendly to members of our community.
IV: If you have any queries please ask the Leaders of the empire ( petitfilous or _Maxin_ ) or ask the mayor of the town you live within.

6. Rules may be added according to incidents within the empire.

I hope you join us in our empire and become part of a great new EC community.

Thank you for reading this,

Petitfilous (Empire Leader)

Recent News

Due to the amounts of greifing in the town of pexdar I have come to a conclusion and it has been decided that the town will be going through a stage of "Re-development" for the foreseeable future.
Any Active members of pexdar living in Skytown, Pexdar Central and Harbour will need to evacuate there homes and take all belongings with them immediately, This includes removing all your signs and chests as you are slowing down the progress of the Re-development by not following the rules.

Soon pexdar will be a happier settlement that will be well monitored by either me, _Maxin_ or whoever I see fit for the position, But until then keep patient and I will update you shortly.

Maps

Pexdarian Empire - Future shift

Thanks,

petitfilous

(Not spam just applies to to two different topics)