Corinth

A place for Teams, Cities, and Groups to have dedicated threads
Taco_of_Flames
Location: According to this conveniently placed map, I am here.

Re: Corinth

Post by Taco_of_Flames » 06 Feb 2012, 22:31

This thread showed me why I should go through the forums more often. I honestly thought for, like, the past 6 months that Corinth's sheer size and the huge number of places that other people could be was the reason I never saw anyone in the small area I inhabit and travel through. Looks like the truth is everyone's left. It's a shame, really. Corinth has been good to me. Built my house back when we were part of the Solake Empire, maybe a week before we seceded. My boring little stone tower has seen the Raven Invasion, the Awokkalypse and the Opening of New Worlds. My Glass Fortress, once located in the wilderness far away from the city, has been encompassed by the Corinthian Borderwalls. I've been around so long, and yet noticed so little. To you, noble Corinth, I raise my glass.

Dramatics out of the way, what exactly does it mean that the city is being "retired?" I still use my house in the central city fairly frequently when I'm on. Should I move out? Or is this something that a commoner like myself shouldn't worry about?

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Post by Tulonsae » 11 Feb 2012, 04:11

Taco_of_Flames wrote:This thread showed me why I should go through the forums more often. I honestly thought for, like, the past 6 months that Corinth's sheer size and the huge number of places that other people could be was the reason I never saw anyone in the small area I inhabit and travel through. Looks like the truth is everyone's left. It's a shame, really. Corinth has been good to me. Built my house back when we were part of the Solake Empire, maybe a week before we seceded. My boring little stone tower has seen the Raven Invasion, the Awokkalypse and the Opening of New Worlds. My Glass Fortress, once located in the wilderness far away from the city, has been encompassed by the Corinthian Borderwalls. I've been around so long, and yet noticed so little. To you, noble Corinth, I raise my glass.

Dramatics out of the way, what exactly does it mean that the city is being "retired?" I still use my house in the central city fairly frequently when I'm on. Should I move out? Or is this something that a commoner like myself shouldn't worry about?
It shouldn't affect any existing people with a cuboid. Do you have a cuboid on your house?
--Tulonsae

Taco_of_Flames
Location: According to this conveniently placed map, I am here.

Post by Taco_of_Flames » 12 Feb 2012, 02:10

Tulonsae wrote:
Taco_of_Flames wrote:snip
It shouldn't affect any existing people with a cuboid. Do you have a cuboid on your house?
I do not. I suppose I should get one next time I'm on, then?

freeskibrian

Post by freeskibrian » 24 Mar 2012, 00:31

Quick update on the city of Haven,
Haven has been fixed up my me and some of our newest residences. The streets have been fixed, the lighting, we completely rebuilt the farms and added melon farms. We took down all the houses that the former leader didn't take down. We added a large amount of plots and expanded the city. Added a bank and strip mine.

v!!!!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!v

We now have a city cubiod, contact me or Demonnaruto21 on the forums or in game if you want to live in Haven.

Residents welcome, free plots to anyone, it doesnt madder if you have played on the server for two weeks or two days all are welcome, but you have to follow the town and server rules.

Haven is a welcoming place, come visit and see what its all about. We promise that you will not be turned down from living here.

From Havens devoted leader,
Freeskibrian

random980

Post by random980 » 04 Apr 2012, 03:29

Olympics thread has been created!
check it here, you smelly smelly Corinthians...
http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 942#p97942
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.