November Build Battle Server Event - Update

Stygian_Inquirer

November Build Battle Server Event - Update

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 14 Nov 2015, 13:10

Greetings Escapecraft!

It is with great pleasure that I announce our first Horizons server event: the Build Battle. In this event, players will have a week to build a structure, scene, monument, or anything really, that embraces the theme of the Autumn (Fall) season. It could be related to Halloween, Thanksgiving or anything related to Autumn (Fall). You will have access to creative mode to be able to build with almost any material. The builds will be judged and there will be prizes!

You will not be able to spawn any mobs so please don’t even try and don’t build anything obscene. Don’t bring anything with you to the building zones that you don’t want to lose. You will not be able to use /sethome, /home, or /spawn inside the building zone, you will have to use the designated exit points. When you use these, they will clear your inventory so you can’t bring illegal blocks back into the survival areas. Again, don’t bring anything with you to the building zones that you don’t want to lose. Players can access the building area from a TP pad in the spawn castle. Players not participating may come to the building zones to watch the builds but beware, TO GET BACK YOUR INVENTORY WILL BE CLEARED!

Players who wish to participate can sign up on the forum by replying to the November Build Battle Sign Up thread (http://tinyurl.com/peclwvz) with their full Minecraft character name, or you can place a sign with your character name on it on the Build Battle sign up wall at the spawn castle courtyard. Players who sign up during the sign up period will be given a 32x32 plot on which they can build when the event starts. The event will last for one week at which point the builds will be blocked off so the judges can vote on the winners. There will be prizes! Any player including staff may participate, except for the staff members who are judging (Tulonsae, Mafeeeh, Stygian_Inquirer).

The build battle has finished! I want to thank everyone for their participation. Results will be posted sometime this weekend. Note: The build battle arena is closed until the judging has been completed, at which point it will be reopened for people to be able to look at all the entries.

The_MoonTube

Re: November Build Battle Server Event

Post by The_MoonTube » 14 Nov 2015, 13:43

Well, I'd like to sign up
MC username: The_MoonTube

Aerobotic

Re: November Build Battle Server Event

Post by Aerobotic » 15 Nov 2015, 09:18

Of course I would! :)
IGN: Aerobotic
formerly known as Robot132vq (no consequence)
Learn from your mistakes!