Making Another Trailer for Escapecraft

Discuss the grand old digital Lego game.
It'sDaveHD

Making Another Trailer for Escapecraft

Post by It'sDaveHD » 21 Nov 2017, 09:04

Hello everyone!

I'm planning on making another cinematic trailer for Escapecraft soon. I'd like to include more builds this time around from Magna and Horizons. If you want your build featured, reply to this topic with the name of your build, its location (world, approx coords), and any special features you want me to highlight or focus on.

I'm planning to start filming during the middle of next week, giving you guys time to get your stuff at a more presentable state (if it is not already).

Reply here by Nov. 29th so I can plan out the trailer.

Thanks guys :)

P.S. - if you didn't see the first one, here it is :)

"I think it's in my basement... let me go upstairs and check..."

personal_builder

Re: Making Another Trailer for Escapecraft

Post by personal_builder » 22 Nov 2017, 14:45

I am going to mention many locations here which were relevant to me because I am sure others would post things for them as well.

Some things I worked on in Horizons would be the town of Mystic Vale located south of spawn at Z 700 and then spread out in each direction onwards. However these places aren't decorated or cleaned up. But some interesting points there would be Halloffameboy's house (X: 0, Z:750), the even zone currently consistent of one big tree which might be turned into a christmas tree again (X: -100, Z:830), the PvP arena (X: -50, Z: 950) and if we can get it on before then the Iron Golem farm (X: -200, Z: 800) which should generate 2000+ iron per hour I believe it was.

For other and possibly better locations around Horizons would I point you towards Stygian's place which has a fully automated for everything (Every mob let it be overworld, nether or end and many blocks) encased at X: 400, Z: 1400 but be careful going to there.

Another interesting place would be Shadow's puzzles and specifically Mount Shadoe in my opinion at X: -500 Z 1230 and further beyound in the south. Another Shadow build puzzle is in the North East which is the Horse Race (X: 1350, Z: -1430).

Other big locations which stand out would be Richmond by Furdabip (X: -40, Z: -500 and the whole island). The flying library by Tulonsae (X: 300, Z: -450). And I can't remember who build it again but it was a nice build around X: -800, Z: -333. And finally some underwater domes as a change of pace at X: -400, Z -1100 by Ifiwy

I am certain I forgot many things and that the coördinates won't be at the right places as I got them from the online map. But I am certain others would post below me with fixes or better locations. All the locations mentioned here will be posted below again.

Locations:
  • Spawn (Never Forget): X:0, Z:0
  • Mystic Vale: X:0, Z:700
    • Halloffameboy's house: X:0, Z:750
    • Event Zone (Currently occupied by tree): X: -100, Z: 830
    • PvP arena: X: -50, Z: 950
    • Iron Golem Farm: X: -200, Z: 800
    • Stygian's Statue: X: 140, Z: 710
  • Stygian's place: X: 400, Z: 1400
  • Mount Shadoe: X: -500, Z: 1230
  • Horse Race Track: X: 1350, Z: -1430
  • Richmond: X: -40, Z: -500
  • Library: X: -300, Z: -450
  • Another build: X: -800, Z: -333
  • Underwater domes: X: -400, Z: -1100
Last edited by personal_builder on 23 Nov 2017, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
Brought to you by:
Mystic Vale Halloween and Mystic Vale Christmas

Image Image

personal_builder

Re: Making Another Trailer for Escapecraft

Post by personal_builder » 23 Nov 2017, 14:59

I forgot one other notworthy thing and that would be Stygian's Statue, the person in charge when Horizons was up. It is somewhere around X: 140, Z: 710 (I updated my previous list with the Coördinate).
Brought to you by:
Mystic Vale Halloween and Mystic Vale Christmas

Image Image