Stepping Down...

Discuss the grand old digital Lego game.
Stygian_Inquirer

Stepping Down...

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 18 Oct 2017, 19:26

Hello everyone,
I have posted here today to let you all know that I have stepped down as the Boss. Right now I have a lot going on IRL and I need to focus on that and I do not have the time to do both. I will remain a member of the staff and will be around from time to time but I likely will not be on Minecraft much for the next while and I probably will not be posting for a while. My school work is finally nearing completion and I am working at getting a job and Mrs. Inquirer and I are expecting a little Inquirer in a few months so I need to be heavily focused on those. It has been my honour and privilege to server this wonderful community and I am sad that I have to step away for some time but that is the way it has to be for now.
Tulonsae and Haxx have been doing a great job with the legacy and new worlds and I hope everyone continues to enjoy everything that Escapecraft has to offer.
Many thanks,
Stygian Inquirer

Furdabip
Poop

Re: Stepping Down...

Post by Furdabip » 18 Oct 2017, 23:25

<3

personal_builder

Post by personal_builder » 20 Oct 2017, 10:08

<3

Thanks for everything you have done so far, Stygian. You've done great work with everything you did here. Just focus on those things but at least try to join in once in a while to talk. I still look forward to seeing how your school work turned out in the end. So good luck with the IRL stuff and Thanks.
Brought to you by:
Mystic Vale Halloween and Mystic Vale Christmas

Image Image

Tulonsae
Plugin Queen

Post by Tulonsae » 20 Oct 2017, 13:28

Thanks so much for all you've Done, Styg.

Don't be a stranger. (But we understand you have much higher priorities.)

And congrats on school and family.
--Tulonsae