Thanks for the friends, a couple of years back!

Discuss the grand old digital Lego game.
D4nny

Thanks for the friends, a couple of years back!

Post by D4nny » 21 Jul 2016, 18:54

Hi guys - don't know if any of you remember me but I found myself revisiting this site after many years of not playing Minecraft. From the website being empty I think I'm going to assume that the server died down from when I last played.

Despite this, nostalgia reminded me how great a community I was a part of for about a year. the houses I built, trades, the pvp gangs I made, all of it. Especially the chat. Definitely lots of memories and characters. I think the strangest coincidence was that one guy I met on this server - Tyrese something I think - had been someone I'd been in a Runescape clan with when we were much, much younger, and had never spoken/kept in touch with eachother for years.

Anyway, above gameplay etc this was one of the best communities I've ever been a part of. I'm posting here just to thank everybody that I shared so much time with for all coming together and making such a great experience. I really hope life's going well for any of you who read this and remember me!

My Skype's techandy3 if anybody wants to catch up :)