Horizons Abandoned Claims Up For Grabs

Discuss the grand old digital Lego game.
Stygian_Inquirer

Horizons Abandoned Claims Up For Grabs

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 14 Jul 2015, 16:09

This is the thread where abandoned claims found by Moderators will be put up for grabs if the owner does not return. If you want a claim listed below, either rolled back to nature or as is (minus valuables) post below.

UnrealHorizon

Re: Horizons Abandoned Claims Up For Grabs

Post by UnrealHorizon » 24 Sep 2015, 20:44

Hey Sty, just wondering. If I, or any other player find an area that's been built on, with chests, but no names or protected claims, do we just copy the coordinates and post it here on the forums, or personally message you?
Also, areas that has been built and abandoned, no claim, names however, but those people hasn't been on ever since the build. Are they up for grabs as well?

I've read the notice of absence thread as well. If those people never gave notice of leaving and just disappeared... how long before their "claim" is open season?

Stygian_Inquirer

Re: Horizons Abandoned Claims Up For Grabs

Post by Stygian_Inquirer » 25 Sep 2015, 12:42

Hi Unreal,

Procedure is for you to copy the coords and send it to me in a forum PM. Then I will check into it and if it is up for grabs, I will post it here. Please only send me these requests if you are planning to build there, or it is in the way or is an absolute eye-sore. It is a lot of work to check into these requests and change the land back.

Any land that is confirmed abandoned and up for grabs will be posted in this thread. Don't just assume a place is abandoned without checking with me or on these threads.

More specifics about the abandoned claim policy can be found here. Please let me know if you have further questions or if I have not answered all your questions clearly.