Looking for a partner to start my town!

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
jayscoottey

Looking for a partner to start my town!

Post by jayscoottey » 28 Dec 2012, 14:15

Hey I am looking for a partner to work on my town that I have (barely) started. I was running a town with 3 other friends and had a few people living there. As time passed on, everyone there (a whopping total of 6 people) left, except me. I tried asking around for someone to help but the only people I could get were some noobs who moved in, started a seperate town inside my cuboid, and then griefed me. I then gave up on minecraft for about a year, but I have come back and I am scrapping along by myself. I am going to build some houses and try to get some residents, but I have nobody to help me. I can't play mc too often because of school, and when I do I am scrambling to keep the town in shape. Currently I am the only person in a large cuboid in Borjan, my town is LaLaLand. I would like a player to assist me in just keeping the town in shape and possibly bringing in residents. I would like someone who has been on this server a long time and not a noob who will just do this for free food and supplies, and then go rouge. I would also like it if I could have a mod help with my town, however it is in borjan, because I have had many griefings and it would be nice if someone could watch over the town and actually be able to do something.
Hi.