Ancient legends of Escapia. Secrets of CUT

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Losarot
Retired

Ancient legends of Escapia. Secrets of CUT

Post by Losarot » 28 Oct 2012, 21:58

Ive recently been asking around the server about the history of Escapia, not just the stuff listed and written down, the great wars between the empires is wonderful to study, but i prefer to find things out for myself. A sort of hands on historian.
One of the biggest things Ive been looking into is the legends surround CUT. I dont know much about them, but they seem to have been in Escapia since the oldest days of the world.
From my best guess they seem to be some ancient Creeper cult. But the truth is alot of knowledge on them seems to be lost , and the small fragments I do find out dont tend to be much more then hearsay.
Worse yet, it seems that the adventurers and seekers of the past have met with trouble. I worry, am i stirring up trouble, should I veer away from the path and stop seeking the ancient CUT ruins.
Not many are willing to speak out of some fear or superstition. I dont know why.
If anyone else has any scholarly interest in the CUT legends let me know.
Or better yet any CUT ruins that may not have been seen by academic eyes would be great.

I hope this isnt as dangerous as everyone make it sound

LS13
Retired

Re: Ancient legends of Escapia. Secrets of CUT

Post by LS13 » 28 Oct 2012, 22:03

Well there's always the CUT headquarters, but that doesn't really count as ruins.
Daemon wrote:I'm going to draw the fuck out of this egg.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 28 Oct 2012, 22:12

I would like to present to you, Losarot, the Executive and Legislative Corporate Financial Headquarter Superstructure Skytower Base-of-Operational Functioning Judicial Assemblance of the Royal Senatorial Congress and Parliament of CreepsUTrust PLC.
2012-08-20_18.37.39.png
I would also like to present to you, the Royal Executive Sergeant-At-Arms and Premier Lieutenant Governor General Prime Minister Mayor Senatorial President Revolutionary Civility Representative Lord "Louis" Mountbatten XXVII's Hereditary and Sanctioned Throne of Leisure and Executive Relaxation.
2012-08-20_20.05.54.png
Lol, guess it's preoccupied right now. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

Losarot
Retired

Post by Losarot » 28 Oct 2012, 23:54

OH Invun, yes yes, Ive heard of the CUT headquarters.
And ive even once spoken to Lord MB. But rumors persist of older, more ancient CUT structures, things from a bygone era, a forgotten past that CUT keeps hidden.
Oh dear im afraid ive said far too much...
I think I heard something outside,

random980

Post by random980 » 29 Oct 2012, 04:59

I highly doubt the legitimacy of this article, but i would suggest taking a look through it all anyway. http://escapecraft.wikispaces.com/CreepsUTrust+PLC
Another thing you should look into is the CUT vs reCUT editing war.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
Eekum Bokum
Sti_Jo_Lew wrote:Random just won the thread. We should all just give up.