Zelda Minecraft Skin

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Thespian42

Zelda Minecraft Skin

Post by Thespian42 » 11 Jan 2011, 21:43

I'm considering Making a zelda skin for Minecraft, using various iterations for inspiration. (I.e. Majora's Mask Moon, Ocarina of Time Skeleton, Wind Waker Boats, etc.). I'd like to know if I'd have a few takers though, before starting something as big an ambitious as this.

(Well, big and ambitious for me, anyway. Not really all that ambitious by Minecraft standards what with all these working computers and Enterprise rebuildings. )

superglitch

Re: Zelda Minecraft Skin

Post by superglitch » 21 Jan 2011, 20:32

Thespian42 wrote:I'm considering Making a zelda skin for Minecraft, using various iterations for inspiration. (I.e. Majora's Mask Moon, Ocarina of Time Skeleton, Wind Waker Boats, etc.). I'd like to know if I'd have a few takers though, before starting something as big an ambitious as this.

(Well, big and ambitious for me, anyway. Not really all that ambitious by Minecraft standards what with all these working computers and Enterprise rebuildings. )
Skin or texture pack, because a skin can be made in about an hour at most.

DuplicateValue
Retired

Post by DuplicateValue » 21 Jan 2011, 21:12

If you make it, make it because you want it, not because other people are interested.

Art's boring if you don't enjoy your own creation, and if you do enjoy it, it doesn't matter if other people don't like it. :)

"He's like fire, and ice, and rage.
He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
And... he's wonderful."

Thespian42

Post by Thespian42 » 23 Jan 2011, 14:59

superglitch wrote: snip.
Texture Pack.