One year later?

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
michaeld20

One year later?

Post by michaeld20 » 01 Aug 2012, 20:55

5 or so days and a year ago, I had created something that would last about 3 months, but would be one of my most successful endeavors. The E-Team. It was quite a sight to see a simple group of mates just pillaging and plundering at the rate we did, To be honest, the thread we housed it in, well, it got near to 5k views, and boy, did we have a ton of fun. Many great things end after slowly crumbling. The Romans are a good example. Well, The glory(And Infamy) that I gained from this group slowly faded away as members started to test others, we soon forgot the power of friendship and harmony ;_; But aside from that, I would like to say "Cheers" to my mates and comrades! :lol:

But atleast it made "Them" forget about East Corinth...
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

vallorn

Re: One year later?

Post by vallorn » 02 Aug 2012, 01:50

I still have a recording of your impassioned plea for people to come back to the E-Team. somewhere.
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

michaeld20

Post by michaeld20 » 02 Aug 2012, 11:51

vallorn wrote:I still have a recording of your impassioned plea for people to come back to the E-Team. somewhere.
That is good. We will use it one day, If I even remembered what the bloody hell it was ._.
"Some people in this world, they think their invincible... well thats just not true... beacause if you make just ONE mistake it could all end in a matter of seconds and then really how invincible are you?"- Myself

aflycon
Retired

Post by aflycon » 05 Aug 2012, 00:23

michaeld20 wrote:But atleast it made "Them" forget about East Corinth...
No, we remember. (: