Big Power CLOSED

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
BigC_1

Big Power CLOSED

Post by BigC_1 » 20 Jun 2012, 23:40

Hi there! This is the topic for the Big Power hiring.

What is Big Power?

Big Power is a company in the tekkit escapecraft world, which is owned by me BigC_1. Our HQ is built in the capital, Oasis, of the Godaflyopia nation. It is a company that builds power plants in towns so that they can receive high power energy from our combustion engines. However this power doesn't come free, so we have to charge for the energy given out, I will state the prices further on.

Why we need you on our staff?

Big Power requires many different items to run the power plants, such as combustion engines, oil, fuel, water, and a power teleport pipes. The many items we require also need a lot of iron, diamonds, gears, and more. I cannot supply all of these items myself, and I will need some staff to help me. Yes, you will get paid CUT Coins in your job, and you get free power for your machines.

Our available jobs are (Please note that you do not get paid until the business is ready, and prices could rise or lower depending on the budget.)

Co-CEO: This job requires the person to help the CEO personally, and oversee employees in the Big Power HQ. It also requires you to make sure the power plant at the HQ is under control. You must also help customers. The pay is 75 CUT Coins a day.

Branch Overseer: This job requires you to go and oversee power plants in other towns other than the HQ power plant, which means you must make sure staff there are under control and doing work. You must also install energy to homes. The pay is 50 CUT Coins a day.

Installer (5 of these): This job requires you to install power teleporters to homes, and to make power teleporters, if needed. The pay is 15 CUT Coins a day.

Engineer (5 of these): This job requires you to visit the power plant frequently to make sure there are no engine explosions, and to check the water and fuel supply of each engine. Pay is 20 CUT Coins. IF AN ENGINE EXPLODES YOU ARE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND ARE EXPECTED TO REPAIR IT

Prices of Services

You pay in advance for the time you want energy.

Godavari and Aflycon get free energy due to their ownership of Godaflyopia.

Hourly Fee: 1 CUT Coin
Daily Fee: 10 CUT Coins (5 CUT Coins for Godaflyopia residents)
Weekly Fee: 50 CUT Coins (40 CUT Coins for Godaflyopia residents)
Monthly Fee: 250 CUT Coins (225 CUT Coins for Godaflyopia residents)
Permanent Energy Supply: 750 CUT Coins (700 CUT Coins for Godaflyopia residents)
Price of Power Plant Construction in Godaflyopia: 500 CUT Coins
Price of Power Plant Construction out of Godaflyopia: 1000 CUT Coins

Things we do not allow in our staff

To keep money paid to us. This is considered theft.

We do not pay our staff on days they don't work, so if you don't work for a week, unless we are notified, you will be fired.

We don't allow our staff to join then take our supplies, quit, and leave. This is considered griefing.

We don't allow staff to take supplies for their own use unless they are installing a power teleporter to their house.

Current Staff

BigC_1 - CEO
Treasure123 - Unknown

If you would like to apply for a job post here for the job you want. Co-CEO and Branch Overseer will require an interview with BigC_1.

Also if I had a mistake in my text please tell me.
Last edited by BigC_1 on 18 Aug 2012, 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

BigC_1

Re: Big Power !Now Hiring!

Post by BigC_1 » 23 Jun 2012, 16:19

Well, it seems I have a lack of staff for this operation. I believe this operation will no longer move on. I need staff so I can have some help, but since there is too little, and I can't seem to find enough oil, this operation won't continue. However the HQ shall be kept for personal use.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

welwyn

Post by welwyn » 23 Jun 2012, 23:42

Get in touch with me ingame, I have some ideas you might be able to use.

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 23 Jun 2012, 23:47

Ok, I'll get on now.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 24 Jun 2012, 16:38

I could be a supplier of Big Power, I have access to the largest oil deposit ingame, and once that is drained (which will take a hell of a long time) I will probably have access to an oil fabricator, allowing me to have almost infinite supplies of oil. However, I ask that instead of being paid in those silly worthless CUT Coins, that I have access to certain rare materials when needed (I.E. Iridium or Uranium or Diamonds, etc)

Are you interested? if so contact me ingame. Also, I may need a MV Solar Array for my refineries in my factory.
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 24 Jun 2012, 16:45

Invun my major concern isn't oil. I do have an oil well but water is in the way, and I have to clear it. My major concern is staff. Only me and Treasure123 were in the staff, and I decided that if its been this long with one extra employee It would probably be best to shut down. Thanks for the offer though.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

ziggylord

Post by ziggylord » 30 Jun 2012, 02:42

I don't wish to work for you, but i will help in supllying you if you promise to build a medium sized powerplant in seahaven, it cant be solar though, as i dont want to ruin the land (sea) around, nor can it be wind or water, somehting underground. also, if you choose nuclear power, i can suplly you with plenty of uraniu, BUT you HAVE to use reinforced stone, doors, and glass for anything, if this thing EVER blows up and destroys anything... ill cut your head off...
~Yours faithfully, Ziggylord.

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 30 Jun 2012, 11:34

Ziggy If you haven't read all of my posts on this you will notice that I shut it down. So I am sorry I cannot build you a power plant.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

Mattybcd

Post by Mattybcd » 06 Aug 2012, 18:58

I like this idea. You should bring it back. I'll be be staff if you like.
Video editor. GFX artist. Intro designer. *Pic coming soon* Also follow me on twitter- @Delux_kingzz

BigC_1

Post by BigC_1 » 06 Aug 2012, 19:36

Unless you can round up a few more people than no.
Creator of:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage

disarmedfetus

Post by disarmedfetus » 18 Aug 2012, 14:46

ill be staff also if you want. you should do solar power and use converters tho.

Invunarble
Site Contributor

Post by Invunarble » 18 Aug 2012, 19:22

Umm... he just said that Big Power is dead. y u no read?!!?!?
"The roses are red, but Invunarble is blue. Hit him with a puma." - Vallorn
"Baked fucking potato" - Lord Mountbatten, 2014