What ive bin up to

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
donkypoink

What ive bin up to

Post by donkypoink » 10 Nov 2011, 12:38

Hi all, some of you may have never seen me online, others haven't seen me online in a long time... Just to let you know i haven't forgotten about this server i have posted some videos of why im not online on escapecraft anymore and what i have bin up to,i hope you will enjoy.

So, My brother(firesofhades) and i have started our own dedicated server a couple of months ago with the ultimate goal of releasing a mmo adventure map with a unique minecraft gameplay. The first video i will show you shows our spawn hub (Wich is stil in progress) And the city i made on this server (The city of darkend) located in terra/ver3

The second video shows the startersvillage of our current costum adventuremap wich isnt our mmo map but our coop adventure map (playable by 1-3 players) containing an extended dungeon realm with a full background story(This is our current project wich takes up most of our time on minecraft)

I hope some of you will remember me or my city.

Kind regards

Donkypoink
Enjoy.

Last edited by donkypoink on 10 Nov 2011, 12:41, edited 1 time in total.

Milo_Windby
Retired

Re: What ive bin up to

Post by Milo_Windby » 10 Nov 2011, 12:42

You don't use the full url... just the last part with the letters and numbers.

Example: (I swear I do this every frigging time)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhE9_y76hw
What you need is the part after the =
hHhE9_y76hw
Place that in the youtube thing [youtube)hHhE9_y76hw(/youtube] {Except it needs to be ][ and not )(}

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition wrote:#40. If you see profit on a journey, take it
<3Milo's Catnip Fund<3

donkypoink

Re: What ive bin up to

Post by donkypoink » 10 Nov 2011, 12:48

yeah i already fixed it, i remembered i had another post here with a video so i cheated by looking how i did that back then :P thanx anyway :)