Weekly Giveaways

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Re: Weekly Giveaways

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 16 Nov 2011, 20:58

zachtie wrote:there hasnt been one of these for a while it seems like. can i enter
3 days is a while?

zachtie

Post by zachtie » 16 Nov 2011, 21:02

no that was my bad i was looking at date joind not date postedXP. ill remove the other one

xidontcarex

Post by xidontcarex » 20 Nov 2011, 03:26

Major Update:
HELP NEEDED
Please check out the latest reply at
http://www.escapecraft.net/phpBB3/viewt ... 3&start=60

comment either there or here if u want to take the job

xidontcarex

Post by xidontcarex » 21 Nov 2011, 09:59

Update #2:
Because of the 1.0.0 meaning that less people would be on and hard to get people their prizes, this will get postponed till the server upgrades as well, and it will give me time to work something out while im at work...

MayorLennie
Site Contributor

Post by MayorLennie » 21 Nov 2011, 10:08

I think you should still do your contest, show some extra love for the players who are sticking with us. They'll be more likely to win, too, with fewer entries. Just my opinion, but, the more stuff we have here to keep players from updating and continue playing, the better the server will be for Guests and overall for all players. Like, stuff gets abandoned during these down times, as players "come back" with new ideas and kind of move on to other projects. The ones who stay here with us, and with their builds, lets show them some extra love. Just my opinion, and yeah make it a requirement to be in game in order to enter and win ;) Can you?
"No one can escape the inevitable envelopment of will and desire that is Escapecraft. Bring him here." -- Lord_Mountbatten

xidontcarex

Post by xidontcarex » 21 Nov 2011, 20:03

well the thing is what about the people who updated because they were excited and forgot to make a backup? thats kind of unfair, and the ppl who are still on our server now is mostly the staaffs and new players, players who don't even use the forums, so theres even if i continue theres nobody thats gonna be able to qualify to win o.o except for maybe like 1 or 2 ppl, besides, like ive said in update#1, im still looking for someone to help me out on these, because i got work now, and im very busy on both weekdays and weekends and don't got much time, this is kind of an excuse while i find that person to help me out

XxGhOsTxReCoNxX
Retired

Post by XxGhOsTxReCoNxX » 22 Nov 2011, 13:42

I'll help you out