Excuse my surprise absence,

It's old but gold. If it could help you out we've probably chucked it in here.
arogon343

Excuse my surprise absence,

Post by arogon343 » 04 Sep 2011, 08:58

Well then. You will probably not have noticed but i havnt been here for just over 2 weeks.

The short version why.
I intended to stay home from the family holiday to France. They approved so i got comfy. The day before however mum was in a right rotten mood and packed my things and said i was going. There was a slight argument. Well i ended up being woken up at around 5am and locked in the car with my suitcase... and was taken to France Q_Q
But im back now. AND i have trinkets. In the form of Desperado beer and a swanky new fedora.

The REAL version for my absence.
I was kidnapped by the french and held hostage in a villa near Toulouse. Stupidly my captors left me in a room with 2 coat hangers, a bottle of washing up liquid and a Fez. So i easily constructed a small flying device and flew across the border to spain for safty and then to the Spanish coast. To get home i simply constructed a small vessel out of kittens, chest hair and a fake mustache as well as my shirt and a a broom for the sail. Unfortunately i was caught in hurricane Irene and my vessel was smashed. Luckily however i tamed 2 dolphins that took me back to Portsmouth from which i bumped into Thor who after beating in a game of lawn darts agreed to take me home. And thats how i escaped France.
CEO of D.I.A.S Corp.
if at first you dont succeed, 5 blackadders of tnt usualy helps....

Aenir_bEPU
Nyan Master

Re: Excuse my surprise absence,

Post by Aenir_bEPU » 04 Sep 2011, 10:13

You were trying to go from Spain to England...and you ran into Hurricane Irene?

And kidnapped by the French? Why didn't you just say you had a water pistol in your pocket and order them to declare you their leader?

vallorn

Post by vallorn » 04 Sep 2011, 10:25

arogon343 wrote:And thats how i escaped France.
that was the best line of the entire post. :lol:
Lord_Mountbatten wrote:I didn't quite hear you over the sound of my eyebrow shooting into the sky.
OI YOU!
YES YOU!
WE HAVE A STEAM COMMUNITY GROUP!
JOIN US AND ADD PEOPLE FOR FUN TIMES!

CUT: Baldrick

XDelphi

Post by XDelphi » 04 Sep 2011, 11:25

Welcome back, Aro.
Meet the Staff | Worlds Apart | The Imperial City | Server & Forum Rules | The Store
"What are the odds of two elusive pastries?" - MKindy on his theory of conspiracy

sag185
Retired

Post by sag185 » 04 Sep 2011, 16:37

I missed you D:

MrWhales

Post by MrWhales » 05 Sep 2011, 10:00

arogon343 wrote:Well i ended up being woken up at around 5am and locked in the car with my suitcase... and was taken to France Q_Q
Ask your mom to take me next time instead. Whiny aro..